idieh design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Julie
    Julie J. Married on 04/03/2021

A Literal Design Angel

I cannot say thank you enough to Heidi of idieh design. She is so talented, patient and kind. She is the kind of vendor you want on your team for any of your important events. Heidi is incredibly communicative and the process could not have been easier. She was so understanding of my tight timeline and was quick to pivot when we changed our minds. The final product she produced for us was beyond beautiful and of the highest quality. Do not second guess working with idieh designs - you will be thrilled with your decision and probably walk away with a new best friend.

idieh design's reply:

Julie & Phil,
    You two are truly a one-of-a-kind team! I feel so honored that you chose idieh design to bring your wedding invitations & wedding day stationery to life. Your menus were my favorite, but the beer donkey signs weren't too far behind. You both exude so much joy and kindness that I wished there was a reason to collaborate infinitely. Cheers (with a White Claw, obviously) to endless happiness and marital bliss! xoxo
    Stephanie B. Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing work!

Heidi from idieh design is amazing! She designed everything from our wedding invites to our menus and seating arrangement on the wedding day. I am still getting complements on the wedding invitations she made! She really helped this indesisive bride and groom bring their dream fairytale wedding to life! If you are looking for someone who can make your wedding paper items of your dreams Heidi is your girl! From the bottom of our hearts thank you!!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea H. Married on 11/03/2018

Super professional and accommodating!

Heidi's fun and unique aesthetic resonated with my style and felt she'd be able to capture my vision for our invites. I never realized how much I cared about stationary till I started working with Heidi! As a designer myself, I was very particular about what I wanted and at times felt I was being a bit overbearing. But Heidi never made me feel like it was an issue. She listened to my requests and made sure we were sticking to our timeline. Our correspondence was super professional and her responses were always timely. Her suggestion to use embossed holographic foil was 100% worth splurging a little. It was exactly what I wanted to convey as a teaser of what our wedding would be to our guests. I wish we had a larger budget to do more elaborate escort cards, but Heidi's suggestion to color code the printed text based on everyone's dinner choice was brilliant!
    Katie Married on 09/29/2018
    We were so happy with our entire paper suite from Idieh Design! Our invitations were truly one-of-a-kind and our guests raved to us about them for weeks. Heidi grasped our vision from the very beginning and drove it home on everything - from invitations to signage to cocktail napkins. We're so grateful to her for her amazing and beautiful work!
    Chelsey R. Married on 11/05/2016
    Idieh Design is one of my favorite finds from the wedding vendor search! Heidi Moore is the genius behind the company and she designed all of our wedding stationary - invites, save the dates, signs, menus, programs, etc. You can tell from her portfolio that her work is unique and fresh; she customizes everything specific to the client's style. She’s also uber-professional and delivers everything on sharp timelines. My husband and I are not designers, so we struggled to communicate what we wanted to Heidi; but she is so gifted that she pulled off amazing, specific work even when we gave vague ideas. She takes what’s special about a couple and puts it into the design. If you don’t know what kind of things you like, she helps you find it. If you do already have a clear vision, she executes it beautifully. I haven't seen anyone else's work online that compares to hers & I can’t recommend her enough!
    Kathleen Married on 04/11/2015
    Heidi is beyond amazing! She designed and created all of our wedding stationery for our big day. From the invitations to the programs to the menus, Heidi walks you through all the planning and creates pure magic! Her creativity went way beyond anything we pictured for our wedding. She takes your ideas and makes your visions come to life and then some. We were blown away with how everything turned out! Heidi is definitely a professional since she's the best of the best but she's also is the sweetest and funniest fashionista you'll meet! My husband and I loved all of our meetings with her because it felt like we were sitting down with a friend!
    Laini Married on 03/14/2015
    Heidi is a blast to work with. She is creative, fun and brings your ideas to life in a way you never thought was possible. The paper products for my big day and my wedding invitations were beyond perfect. Heidi is the real deal.
  • User1041606 2+ years ago
    Heidi at idieh design was great to work with. Her designs are very innovative and everyone at our wedding loved our paper products. She was always willing to meet up if I had any questions.
    Cecilia Married on 05/12/2012
    Heidi did several things for us in addition to the wedding invitations (save the date, April fools cards, stationery, and all printed materials for wedding day). The quality was awesome. And Heidi is very easy to work with thru out.
    She has also done our wine labels. Very classy.
    Kiera Married on 04/14/2012
    Idieh Design was wonderful to work with. She is very professional and aims to please her clients no matter what. The stationary for our wedding was beautiful and unique.
    Sarah Married on 09/02/2010
    Heidi is great to work with. I really wanted to make sure I had a cohesive look for all of the printed materials for my wedding.

She is very creative, extremely timely in her responses and was flexible with me when I had a last minute emergency change. I would definitely hire Idieh Design again.

I received so many compliments on my wedding Invitations and am excited for my guests to see the Program and Menu Cards.

Kristen Married on 11/21/2009
    Heidi is truly talented - she created the 'fabulous little details' that my guests are still talking about :) Heidi will keep working with you to create the right design that you LOVE. The best part is that she will provide just enough advice (from a design/value perspective) to give you direction but not too much to feel pushy. I have continued to work with Heidi on other projects and feel like we keep finding the 'perfect design' sooner and sooner - she is professional, creative and willing to do whatever it takes to make sure your invites are everything you dreamed of...
    Lori Married on 10/11/2009
    Loved, loved, loved my wedding stationary. Heidi took little direction and created something I will remember forever. She was easy to work with and her pricing was reasonable. Top notch vendor!!!
    Andrea Married on 09/28/2007
    Wow! Heidi was phenomenal, we sat down with her one time to express to her our vision and she basically hit it head on just from a few picture examples of what I liked and a brief conversation at Starbucks.

Heidi communicated with me throughout the entire design process to let me know where she was on the personalized time line she made up for me. She made that part of planning a wedding virtually stress free. Her invitations, table names, name cards, etc. totally set the tone for my entire wedding- I wanted a unique and fun wedding and Heidi totally got it. Honestly, I can't say enough great things about her and idieh design. I have to admit, when I started planning my wedding I had the attitude that people don't even notice the invites and they end up throwing it away but 3 months after the wedding I am STILL getting compliments on all the great work Heidi did, I have no regrets.

I was so sick of seeing the same old thing over and over again from friends and family getting married, no one will ever have anything like what Heidi can put together. I recommend her to all of my closest friends as well as complete strangers.
    Nicole Married on 06/22/2007
    I have nothing negative to say about my experience with Heidi. She was easy and efficient to work with. I feel that she really listened to what I was going for and then helped bring that vision to life. I loved them! Also, she did an excellent job of not letting time slide by...she was very on top of the time table we needed to finish them in! Thanks!
    Catherine Married on 04/15/2007
    I would highly recommend idieh design. Heidi is wonderful, creative, insightful and comes up with unique ideas. I have had so many compliments on the piece that she did for me and would use her again in a second. I have recommended her many times to others.
    Lindsey Married on 10/30/2010
    Heidi was a pleasure to work with! I love her creativity and greatly appreciated her dedication to making my wedding paper goods amazing and perfect in every way. Through the wedding planning process, she was always responsive and willing to work with me on all things from last minute changes to crazy ideas to budgeting. I miss Heidi, now that the wedding is over! However, I continue to use her services for various things throughout the year such as shower and party invitations and holiday cards. She delivers fabulous end results.
    Jodie Married on 08/04/2012
    I love idieh design! Heidi listened to my ideas and created exactly what I wanted. The invitations were perfect and the other stationary designs (programs, escort cards, menus) gave my wedding a polished and cohesive look. Heidi was extremely easy to work with and sent everything to me on time.