Love&Lace Invitations

Scottsdale, AZ View map

It is our mission to provide affordable wedding stationary (save the dates, invitations, etc.) to all couples looking to save money without sacrificing quality.

Have a vision in mind but can’t find exactly what you’re looking for? That’s where we come in! Our design team will create you a custom designed wedding suite to perfectly match your wedding. Why pick out a template design and pay more for it??

We can’t wait to design your dream invitations!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping

• Samantha
    Samantha Married on 03/16/2019

Melika @ Love&Lace Invitations

We absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our invitations. Love & Lace was able to take our vision and bring it to life in the most beautiful way! The process was easy and we are so excited to share the results with our guests! We will definitely be using them in the future!
    Natalie Married on 10/28/2018

Perfection!

I recently hosted a shower for a dear friend am SO happy I went with Love&Lace! Melika and her team put together the most beautiful/classy/unique invitation, menu, game cards, name cards, etc etc, and a week later, I still have people asking about the vendor. All I did was show her a generic photo and gave her a few keywords for my vision, and she brought it to life! I will definitely be using her for future events.
  • Shirin
    Shirin N. Married on 09/29/2018

GORGEOUS wedding invitations!

Best invitation company! They really can do anything and their staff is phenomenal! They respond so quickly and are all about making sure you are happy! They are so patient with all my requests! I got exactly what I wanted and it turned out better than I thought! Pictures of the invite don’t do it justice! I highly recommend this company for all your invitation needs!

Love&Lace Invitations's reply:

Wow thank you for such an amazing review! You were so much fun to work with, we LOVED creating these gorgeous invitations for you! Congratulations again, we are so happy for you both!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Scottsdale, 85251
Location of (Love&Lace Invitations)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding