Classic Cakes and Confections Reviews

Classic Cakes and Confections 1
Classic Cakes and Confections 2
  • W

wendy · Married on 10/20/2017

We thought the cake tasting was one of the best experiences leading up to the wedding! Evelyn made the most amazing cake and was great to work with!!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Caroline · Married on 09/30/2017

Classic Cakes and Confections made my wedding cake and I was very happy with the result. Ella was so easy to work with and came to the tasting armed with every possible cake flavor and frosting option. She was so helpful in suggesting the best combinations, which made choosing our final options a bit easier. In terms of design, Ella was able to replicate one of my pinterest "inspiration" ideas but also suggested a beautiful topper idea. On the day of the wedding, I was blown away by how beautiful (and tasty) the cake was. It looked better than I imagined and was so delicious. I highly recommend Classic Cakes and Confections.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Shelley · Married on 12/31/2016

Don't bother going anywhere else ! Ella is michaelangelo of cakes. Not only gorgeous but incredibly delicious. ( I made sure I tasted the cake at my daughters wedding, if nothing else) She was great to work with as well. You will be thrilled !!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Liset · Married on 11/12/2016

Fantastic cakes! Elle was great to work with and was really helpful when designing our wedding cake! The cake was delicious and our guests raved about the cake!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Kim · Married on 10/22/2016

Best cake ever!!! People ate more than one piece, it was soooo good. Nothing but compliments! Ella made the cake exactly how my daughter wanted it, a "naked" cake! In Arizona? It would dry out immediately. So, Ella made it day of wedding and delivered it during ceremony! It was moist and delicious and stunning! All in the name of the bride having everything she dreamed of.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Dunia · Married on 10/15/2016

Ella's cakes are DELICIOUS, even the gluten free ones she bakes! She's got a great assortment of cake and icing flavors to choose from and walks you through the best pairings. You can tell Ella really cares about what she does and she puts a lot of time, energy and love into each cake she makes. She didn't know I was gluten-free before the tasting (I didn't expect her to be able to cater to that, so didn't mention it) and she insisted on baking me a personal sized gluten free cake that night for me to pick up the following morning! She's super sweet and a wonderful baker :)

Sent on 11/15/2016

Ashlyn · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband and I got married on 10-8-2016. Our cake was created by Classic Cakes and Confections. It was INCREDIBLE. We got so many compliments on our cake and asked who made it. Ella was amazing to work with and really thorough. We will definitely be back for more cake!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Alex · Married on 02/20/2016

The BEST cake. I wish I could have it in endless amounts. Ella is amazing. Anything you want, she will make it and it will be beautiful, BUT not only that, it will be so delicious. People still rave about my cake at my wedding.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/14/2015

Classic Cakes and Ella are amazing! From our very fun tasting, to our beautiful and delicious wedding cake, we couldn't have been happier. Looking forward to visiting the bakery in Scottsdale soon! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/27/2015

Our wedding cake was stunningly, unique, and delicious! We chose two types for our three-tier cake - almond cake with cream cheese filling and lemon cake with raspberry filling. Everyone raved about the cake. Ella is terrific to work with. Her fresh ingredients and artistic talent set her cakes far and above the other bakeries we considered. We can't wait to eat the cake top that's in our freezer. I doubt that we'll be waiting for our one-year anniversary!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Our cake was included as part of our wedding package, but Ella and her team did not disappoint. When we went for our cake tasting, we had the best time planning with Ella. She listened to what we wanted and made recommendations based on her expertise. She was so honest, friendly, and personable, and her cake options were all so delicious and beautiful. Our wedding cake was more beautiful than I even imagined! We also rented a cake stand and bought a swarovski monogram from her and she was fair with her pricing and a great value. Everything came together beautifully. We could not have been more happy with our overall cake experience. Thanks to everyone at CCC!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Jovan · Married on 03/14/2015

Close to two years ago now, Ella from Classic Cakes and Confections made our wedding cake. Both my husband and I loved the cake! It's was delicious, and she does beautiful work! All of our guest who tried our wedding cake could not get enough of it. She's great to work with and we appreciated her professionalism towards her craft! We've now started a tradition to go back every anniversary to have our top tier recreated. I recommend her to everyone. She's LGBT friendly too, which was very appreciated!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Peter and Joanne · Married on 11/22/2014

Delicious!!! Ella was a pleasure to work with from start to finish, and baked us the most outrageously delicious wedding cake we could imagine...and since we both have very refined sweet teeth, this is as a high a compliment as we can give! Even though we asked Ella for a simple design, she gave us an elegant masterpiece worth every penny and more!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Jeanette · Married on 11/08/2014

We had a 5 tier of deliciousness, an elegant and beautiful cake made by Ella, the creative genius behind Classic Cakes and Confections. It was a pleasure to work with Ella and to get to know her as well. She takes pride in all her creations and it shows! We must say, that fondant was unforgettable! Our family and friends love the cake so much they had more than one piece that night. Stop by at the Scottsdale location and see/taste for yourself and then make an appointment! Thanks Ella and Neil!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Carrie · Married on 10/12/2014

Ella made the most beautiful wedding cake! She hand painted the most beautiful design! We had 4 tiers with 4 different flavors and all of them were so delicious!! We look forward to other events like birthdays, showers and any reason to order another cake from Ella!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/07/2014

Ella and Neil with Classic Cake and Confections are nothing short of fantastic. They are the exclusive vendor at the luxury property I formerly worked at and the current property that I work at for a reason. Seeing countlessly beautiful and delicious wedding cakes for years, I was probably more of a difficult bride to impress for my own wedding. Ella sat with me and my fiancé and helped design a stunning wedding cake for our special day. They also provided great ideas for cake stands and enhancements that I hadn't thought of. Each flavor of the wedding cake we served received great reviews as well!

If you're looking for artistry, professionalism, and a vendor looking to go above and beyond, you've got your team at Classic Cakes and Confections.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Darby · Married on 01/18/2014

Our entire experience with classic cakes and confections was awesome. My husband and I had specific requests for our wedding cake and they were able to give us exactly what we wanted. The detail put into our cake was unlike anything I have ever seen. The cake was not only beautiful, but tasted amazing as well. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/25/2014
  • User3752080 · 2+ years ago

My sons wedding cake was nothing short of amazing! They worked with our budget and created THE dream wedding cake you see in the movies...moist cake, perfect fondant and the flavors made you come back for more! I will be back for every occasion needing a classic cake or sweets! Thank you again for your help in making this the perfect day!!

Sent on 12/26/2013

Erin · Married on 11/15/2013

Ella from Classic Cakes & Confections is great. She was very helpful and accommodating during our entire process of selecting wedding cake flavors and design and the grooms cake flavor and design. Both cakes were absolutely stunning and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. The wedding cake was included in the cost of our venue and the options I had to choose from to keep within that budget were completely reasonable. I LOVED my cake and didn't have to pay anything extra outside the allotted amount. The grooms cake was also perfect. And, almost even more importantly, they both tasted delicious. Moist, flavorful, and scrumptious!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Muriel · Married on 05/07/2013

Ella's cakes are gorgeous AND absolutely delicious! One of the best flavor is chocolate cake with Kahlua icing...truly the best wedding cake flavor I have ever tasted!!

Sent on 05/17/2013
  • Skyler

Skyler · Married on 02/16/2013

They made some awesome cake, and it wasn't only decorated well but it tasted amazing! All of my friends and family thoroughly enjoyed it and we would absolutely work with them again!

Sent on 04/29/2013

tiffany · Married on 02/08/2013

We did not go wrong with our choice to use Classic Cakes for our wedding cake. I had a very specific vision of what I wanted our wedding cake to look like, and Classic Cakes far exceeded our expectations. Not only did the cake look beautiful, but it was delicious! Our wedding guests were saying that our cake was more delicious than your typical wedding cake, by far! Thank you Classic Cakes!

Sent on 03/20/2013

Lisa · Married on 12/01/2012

Where do we even start with Classic Cakes? First, meeting and working with Ella was very fun. During our initial tasting, the decision of what to pick was hard because it was all delicious. It was seriously the best cake we had ever had. As we narrowed our choices to the top few, Ella gave her opinion on what combinations go well together. We were very happy with our selection on our wedding day and we were blown away with how beautiful the cake turned out! Fast forward to our 1 year anniversary... What would the celebration be without another cake from Classic Cakes? We had Ella replicate the top layer of our cake! Once again, it was delicious! Ella truly is a talented artist, and her cakes, a tasteful masterpiece!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Ella is amazing and so are her cakes! She made our wedding cake and a custom groom cake for my husband. Both looked incredible and were delicious. The cake was moist and fresh! I would definitely recommend Classic Cakes and Confections! We can't wait for our one year anniversary when we plan to have a replica of the top tier of our cake made by Classic Cakes to celebrate.

Thank you to Ella and Classic Cakes for making our wedding cake beautiful and tasty!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2012

Beautiful and Delicious!!! Our wedding cake was amazing! Ella is so creative and the whole experience was very fun! I definitely had an idea of what I wanted when I went to meet with Classic Cakes and Confections. Ella made my dream wedding cake come true...and it was SO yummy!!! Can't wait for our next celebration so I can order another cake! :)

Sent on 03/07/2013