Colling Photography Reviews

Colling Photography 5
Colling Photography 6
Colling Photography 7

Jessica · Married on 04/05/2018

Jeff and Rena were outstanding to work with! They were so easy to get together with and made this part of the wedding stress free! They are so talented and I couldn't have asked for better pictures! I would highly recommend them!

Holly · Married on 03/29/2018

Rena and Jeff Colling work as a team to deliver stunning photos of their brides and grooms and the entirety of the wedding. There is not one person at my wedding who was not photographed. They did an absolutely wonderful job with setting up a timeline and ensuring we got the photos that we wanted most importantly taken first. My husband and I are not very creative in initiating poses, so we relied heavily on Rena and Jeff to tell us what to do. They create a totally comfortable atmosphere so that poses don't end up looking awkward, but instead they look natural and BEAUTIFUL. I did a little modeling before but shooting photos for engagement or wedding was a completely different experience, and it was so helpful to have them telling us what to do and how to pose. I could not ask for more beautiful photos. See the photos I have posted, as they were all done by Rena and Jeff.

Colling Photography 8
    Colling Photography 9
    Colling Photography 10
    Colling Photography 11
    Colling Photography 12
    Colling Photography 13
    Colling Photography 14

Milana · Married on 11/04/2017

Jeff and Rena are outstanding wedding photographers! We fell in love with their photos even before we met, and when we finally met, we were also impressed with their great personalities. They were always very friendly and professional, maintained great communication, and went above and beyond to keep us and our guests at ease throughout our wedding day. Our ceremony and the reception were 50 miles apart, and right from the start Jeff and Rena took it all under control and made the wedding day completely worry-free. All our guests were impressed with our photographers and kept sending us compliments and inquiries about Jeff and Rena. The photos turned out stunning! Every one of them. Our album is so wonderful, we can’t stop flipping through it. We highly recommend Jeff and Rena for your wedding!

Chinyere · Married on 11/26/2016

Jeff and Rena are amazing!
    Because I was an out of state bride, we never met until the date of the wedding.
    But from day one they were so accomodating and open.
    So patient in taking the pictures (and I hate taking photos). You will NOT regret choosing them for your wedding pictures.

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2016

Book Colling Photography! My wedding pictures turned out FABULOUS! They were easy to work with and captured everything I wanted :)

Melissa · Married on 11/02/2016

Jeff and Rena photographed my wedding at the Ashley Castle in Chandler. They did an amazing job! Even with all the chaos of my family "photographers" trying to take pictures at the same time, they managed to take the most amazing shots! The venue referred us to them. All communication was quick, especially planning all the way from San Diego, everything was smooth and very professional. I have pictures of my wedding that I will cherish forever!

• AngelaJo

Angela · Married on 10/14/2016

They were so fun to work with. They new exactly what to photograph and if you wanted anything specific they took anything you wanted. When we would contact them they got back to us right away. We received the pictures a few weeks after which was amazing. I would highly recommend them! I am so thankful that we had such good quality of pictures to remember our special day forever :)

• Noelle

Noelle · Married on 10/01/2016

We recently had Colling Photography as our wedding photographers on 10/1/2016 and I cannot say enough great things about them. They had previously photographed my sisters wedding and my best friends wedding so they were the first vendor we signed up with right away. They are absolute artist. They capture shots you wouldn't believe are able to be captured and they are extremely friendly and professional throughout the whole entire process. Husband and wife -- Jeff takes care of the groomsmen pictures day of and Rena the bridesmaids so they don't miss a shot. They are extremely organized and as a bride I really appreciated that. They stick to a schedule and are very helpful leading up to the wedding. They even walked our venue to check out the good places to shoot and the sun prior to our wedding day - they truly care. The album they create for you is like no other- it's stunning and I haven't seen another one like it elsewhere. We were extremely happy with our pictures but we weren't surprised with their product. All of our guests, family and wedding party loved them too on day of because they love what they do and they have fun doing it. I highly recommend Jeff and Rena to shoot your wedding, we are so glad they did ours!

Amanda · Married on 07/16/2016

I don't think our day could have been captured any better. Jeff and Rena were wonderful to work with. We have so many beautiful pictures to treasure of our special day and we couldn't be happier!

lorraine · Married on 06/04/2016

First let me say that these photographers are artists. That is the biggest difference. They do not just stage and snap- they see what the picture should look like. Jeff and Rena, a husband and wife team that work together like a well-oiled machine. One grabbing the bride’s room and the other snapping the Groom’s. They were able to move seamlessly between shots as one took the next step while the other finished up the previous. Not only are they very friendly and quick to respond to any emails, they understand weddings and the pressures. They allowed the Bride and Groom to ENJOY their wedding and not just stand around taking pictures. Trust me, you want that!

• W

Wendy · Married on 12/31/2015

Jeff and Rena are amazing. Our pictures turned out so beautiful. They captured all the big and small details that made our day so special. Looking through the pictures we are just amazed how they were able to document our event so beautifully. They were both a pleasure to work with. Very responsive to emails. They took over 1000 photos and they were ALL good. It was really hard picking our favorites. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again.

• User6206651 · 2+ years ago

Jeff and Rena were fantastic to work with. Very easy going, captured all the key moments perfectly and took advantage of the location to work in some great shots. We were very pleased with the pictures and it was great working with them. We would definitely recommend them.

Danielle · Married on 04/10/2015

Rena & Jeff Colling are truly amazing! They are down to earth & their passion for photography is captured in every photo they take. They worked with us ahead of time to ensure that every photo we wanted was taken at the wedding. During the wedding, they took charge with such professionalism that allowed us to enjoy our wedding knowing that they had everything under control. We are having so much fun looking through all of our photos. They captured so many moments that allow us to relive our wedding day every time we look through the photos. We were married at the Ashley Castle in Chandler, AZ. They were so familiar with the venue which was awesome because they knew all the best spots to take photos. We highly recommend them.

Brady & Danielle Robinson

Taylor · Married on 07/25/2014

Jeff and Rena were amazing. If they could help or do it, they would. Such an awesome, brillant minds. The pictures were absolutely beautiful and they got so many good in between shots. They really capture our special day and made it so fun. I did not know my dress flowed in such a manner. Both were so fun and caught amazing shots.

Dan · Married on 07/12/2014

Jeff and Rena were very professional and flexible. They were very friendly and shot our wedding at the Castle at Ashley Manor of July 12. We told them some of our ideas and the listened and shared their ideas as well. The pictures (500 total) came out great. I really liked that they listened to us and respected our time and time constraints. I would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone whether is smaller wedding or a much larger formal wedding. They made our wedding very special and memorable.
    -Dan and Misty

Shaiell · Married on 06/24/2014

Jeff and Rena were incredible! Not only do they take amazing pictures, but they have wonderful personalities and are so easy to work with! I love the photos they gave me, which was a very large amount I might add. It's also wonderful that they give you every photo they take along with full rights to the pictures and no watermarks on them. That's not something every photographer will do for you! Highly recommend!

Catherine · Married on 03/22/2014

I rarely give 5/5 ratings, but Jeff and Rena truly earned it!
    -They were incredibly easy to work with from start to finish.
    -They were very professional and showed up early on the day of.
    -They captured all of the important moments (kisses, dances), shots we requested (pictures with specific people), and special details (venue, food, shoes).
    -The pictures came out AMAZINGLY. They reflect our style and the joy we felt on that day.

We couldn’t be happier with the services provided by Jeff and Rena! We chose to have an engagement session in addition to our wedding day services so that we could get to know them before our big day and we are very happy with our photos from both sessions. Jeff and Rena were fantastic communicators throughout the planning process, available by phone and e-mail and happy to help. We received our engagement session photo disk in about a week and our wedding disks 2 weeks after the ceremony. They even shared a few photos a few days after the ceremony and sent me an app that included a collection of some of our best shots for “on the go” viewing. We are thrilled that we chose Colling! Our wedding photos will be enjoyed by ourselves and our families for many, many years to come!

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2013

We just used Colling Photo for our engagement and wedding pictures, and couldn't be more pleased! Jeff and Rena are great people and extremely professional. We highly recommend their services!

Mary · Married on 05/25/2013

Jeff and Rena were absolutely wonderful to work with. They handled our photos for both our engagement and our wedding. At the engagement session, they really captured what we were looking for, and gave us a tonne of variety, both in terms of settings and poses.
    At our wedding they were efficient and extremely organized. They had the family groupings all worked out beforehand, which made the process so much quicker. They also took individual family groupings (without the bride and groom in them), which was great as it provides an additional memento for some of our family members. They also took so many photos, the variety is wonderful. They captured candids during both our cocktail hour and reception, and I think did an excellent job capturing the entire event.
    The other great thing is how quickly they have your photos ready for you to view. Just days after the engagement session and two weeks after the wedding the photos were up and ready to be viewed!

Aimee · Married on 05/04/2013

Jeff and Rena were great photographers! They were recommended to us by our wedding planner and I was very pleased with their work and stlye. We planned our wedding in Arizona from the east coast and they were great at communicating via email and phone calls. They were patient with us on our wedding day, they had unique ideas at the resort where we had our wedding and our photos turned out amazing! I would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Jeff and Rena were a blast to work with! We had a short time frame to do family photos and Rena somehow managed to fit ALL those photos in a small time frame.. and everything turned out perfect! They are such a joy to work with and we couldn't be more happier with our photos. :)

Tannaz · Married on 03/31/2013

We absolutely LOVED them! What a joy to work with and such a wonderfully fun and professional couple. The quality of the photos and the images they captured are stunning! They were punctual and handled everything!

Brent · Married on 03/23/2013

We first learned of Colling Photography through our venue - they came very highly recommended however, we discovered they had recently shot an acquaintances wedding and heard nothing but positive reviews and setup a meeting with Jeff. He arrived on time, well prepared with plenty of work samples, and willing to answer any questions we had.

We did an engagement session with Jeff and they turned out amazing. He was very open to our ideas and feedback along with making some excellent suggestions. The photos were available in less than 2 weeks for us to view. As the big day approached, they were in contact with us to identify exactly what shots we would like at the wedding.

On the day of our wedding, they arrived on time and well prepared for any contingency. They did an excellent job of capturing all of the special moments. After the wedding, the photos were again available in less than 2 weeks. We have received the folios we ordered for our parents and are currently working to design our wedding album but so far, it looks amazing!

And finally, what impressed us the most - Jeff and Rena made a special trip from their home in Gold Canyon into central Phoenix just to drop off the parent folios so we would have them in time for Mother’s Day. I don't feel that anyone else would have done this and it is truly an example of how they strive to go above and beyond for everyone!

On top of the amazing service, The end result was AMAZING! Our family and friends rave about how well the pictures turned out. Jeff and Rena are truly very talented photographers. We enjoyed working with them and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Jeff and Rena - Thanks again for the truly amazing work you have done!

Brent and Heather

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2012

Rena and Jeff were fantastic, we felt very comfortable with them and trusted their suggestions. they made it fun, no stress, relaxed and were great in communicating any. requests we might have had