The Flower Studio

Phoenix, AZ View map

$7,500 Typical Price

We are Arizona's boutique florist with a reputation for creating beautiful weddings through a fresh couture approach. Aptly named, The Flower Studio is just that - an inspired place where floral artisans create one-of-a-kind works that command attention at weddings, corporate and special events.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$275.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$375.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$7500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Stephanie
    Stephanie A. Married on 12/29/2019

Arch of my dreams

Arch of my dreams!!!! I don't have enough good things to say about Flower Studio and the work they did to bring my vision to life two weeks ago! Our wedding was the perfect combination of elegant, whimsical, and romantic and had all the eucalyptus of my dreams. Not to mention, my bouquet had beautiful peonies in it (which aren't even in season!), and my arch was exactly what I envisioned. They were so great and easy to work with and I can't wait to see our professional photos!
  • Amanda
    Amanda L. Married on 10/19/2019

HIGHLY recommend!

We cannot speak highly enough about Christine and the other members of the Flower Studio team with whom we worked with on our wedding day floral design. From the initial planning session with Christine to the table mock-up meeting to our actual wedding day, we were continually blown away by their creativity and floral design talent. Christine was extremely responsive, which was very important to me, throughout the entire planning process.

When we saw the ceremony space and chuppah before the ceremony began we were completely blown away by how beautiful everything looked. Then, when it came time for the reception, again we were amazed at the floral design and décor of the room. All of our guests were very impressed by the quality and richness of the design. It certainly elevated the ambiance, and the venue looked very elegant and modern. The Flower Studio certainly deserves its well-earned reputation in Phoenix and we would highly recommend them to anyone for any floral needs!
    Monique Married on 04/15/2017
    During wedding planning, I received proposals from 6-7 floral vendors. The majority of vendors wouldn't speak to you again unless you signed a contract and it's hard to commit to spending $10k+ on flowers if you're not initially happy with the proposal. Flower studio was the last proposal I received and I absolutely loved her idea's and decor options! Although she was on the pricer side, I wanted to sign that same day to lock it down. Christine worked with us a few times after to modify the proposal to exactly where we wanted it. You'll definitely receive quality flowers and you won't be disappointed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

29 photos · 03/29/2015
  • Jake & Holly
    24 photos · 02/08/2015

Bridgette Marie Weddings Bridgette Marie Weddings Wedding Photographers

The Flower Studio is one of my favorite flower vendors to work with. I can tell a Flower Studio bouquet the minute I see it. Christine has a such a wonderful way she wraps and finishes all her work, I always tell my brides they are lucky to have booked her! Her work is creative and fun, and all of her brides rave about her attention to detail when working with Flower Studio. Not to mention her flowers make my job that much easier giving me something beautiful to capture!

20815 N 25th Place Ste A-107, Ste A-107 Phoenix, AZ, 85050

by appointment
Location of (The Flower Studio)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding