The Flower Studio Reviews

51 Reviews for The Flower Studio

• Stephanie

Stephanie Ann Behring · Married on 12/29/2019

Arch of my dreams

Arch of my dreams!!!! I don't have enough good things to say about Flower Studio and the work they did to bring my vision to life two weeks ago! Our wedding was the perfect combination of elegant, whimsical, and romantic and had all the eucalyptus of my dreams. Not to mention, my bouquet had beautiful peonies in it (which aren't even in season!), and my arch was exactly what I envisioned. They were so great and easy to work with and I can't wait to see our professional photos!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda S. Lernor · Married on 10/19/2019

HIGHLY recommend!

We cannot speak highly enough about Christine and the other members of the Flower Studio team with whom we worked with on our wedding day floral design. From the initial planning session with Christine to the table mock-up meeting to our actual wedding day, we were continually blown away by their creativity and floral design talent. Christine was extremely responsive, which was very important to me, throughout the entire planning process.

When we saw the ceremony space and chuppah before the ceremony began we were completely blown away by how beautiful everything looked. Then, when it came time for the reception, again we were amazed at the floral design and décor of the room. All of our guests were very impressed by the quality and richness of the design. It certainly elevated the ambiance, and the venue looked very elegant and modern. The Flower Studio certainly deserves its well-earned reputation in Phoenix and we would highly recommend them to anyone for any floral needs!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Monique · Married on 04/15/2017

During wedding planning, I received proposals from 6-7 floral vendors. The majority of vendors wouldn't speak to you again unless you signed a contract and it's hard to commit to spending $10k+ on flowers if you're not initially happy with the proposal. Flower studio was the last proposal I received and I absolutely loved her idea's and decor options! Although she was on the pricer side, I wanted to sign that same day to lock it down. Christine worked with us a few times after to modify the proposal to exactly where we wanted it. You'll definitely receive quality flowers and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Christine and her team are incredible! From taking good notes with an active listening ear, to reworking samples to ensure the client was 100% happy, The Flower Studio caters to their clients wants and needs and turns dreams into realities. The flowers were gorgeous and every detail was perfect.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Kim · Married on 10/22/2016

I do not even know how to express how beautiful our wedding was. My daughter had a book full of photos that she dreamed her wedding would look like. The flower studio exceeded all of her dreams AND stayed in our budget!!!!! Our memories and photos are so beautiful, we can't believe it was our wedding! Our wedding would revile any magazine photos you've seen.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Emma · Married on 04/23/2016

The most GORGEOUS flowers we have ever seen. We have had guests tell us that our flowers were more beautiful than the Gardens of Versailles. Words cannot express just how beautiful they were. The colors were vibrant and breathtaking. It was like a dream - they didn't even seem real. We met with Christine and explained what we were looking for. We wanted our flowers to be the pop of color at the wedding. We wanted purple to be the dominant color but for the flowers to feel like an Arizona sunset. When we had our run through at the studio we knew they were going to be pretty. On the day of the wedding the flowers were so much more than we could have imagined. My husband and I are still talking about how gorgeous our flowers were. Christine and the Flower Studio hit it out of the park. You NEED to book them for your wedding. You will be blown away.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Alex · Married on 02/20/2016

Flower Studio did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding. They totally got my vision and nailed it spot on (and then some). Everything they did was absolutely stunning. Worth every penny.

Sent on 02/23/2017
  • I

Ilyssa · Married on 11/21/2015

The flowers at my wedding were the most beautiful that I have ever seen at any event that I have ever been to. I had a Jewish wedding, so we had a Chuppah at our ceremony. Kelly at Flower Studio created the most gorgeous Chuppah I have ever seen. In fact, my entire ceremony set-up was incredible. The bouquets (mine and my bridesmaids') were also to die for. Kelly did a great job of listening to me as I explained what I wanted, and then exceeded all of my expectations and created the look of my fairytale wedding.

Sent on 11/30/2015

I think Christine does an amazing job with flowers! The presentation was incredible and I really saw the vision I was trying to create. At first she comes off a bit cold so I was worried how she'd be to work with, but her work is incredible and I am so glad I went with Flower Studio.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Cyndy · Married on 02/14/2015

The Flower Studio truly transformed all my wild dreams for our Big Day into reality. After communicating a variety of ideas with them, I had no idea how absolutely blown away I would be with the end result. From our bouquets to the centerpieces, everything was absolutely flawless. They transformed our day into a magical dream and beautifuly interwove all the colors and styles into works of art.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Holly · Married on 02/08/2015

I ordered my bouquets and boutonnieres from the Flower Studio. All of my planning was long distance. My communication with Jamie was great! I was really excited about the proposal and contract. Everything was clear and detailed. It was complete with photos! With everything planned and ready to go well ahead of time, I was worry-free leading up to the wedding day. The flowers were delivered just as discussed and were larger and more fragrant than I expected! I would absolutely recommend the Flower Studio to anyone having an event. They were very receptive to my needs and they kept my budget in mind. Thank you!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Leah · Married on 04/05/2014

The Flower Studio did an AMAZING job at making my vision come to life. They were beyond flexible and creative with my ideas. I absolutely loved working with them.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Leah · Married on 04/05/2014

I had a bunch of vintage bottles and bud vases that I wanted to use for my centerpieces for my wedding, and they were so extremely wonderful by having everything ready to go and dropped them off the day before. I was extremely satisfied with the arrangements. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and exceeded my expectations. The floral made my wedding day that much more special. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for florals for any event. They are wonderful!

Sent on 12/09/2014

The Flower Studio did an amazing job for our wedding. I had an idea of what I wanted for our wedding but had a hard time putting my vision into words. When we met with Christine she immediately knew what I wanted and understood my vision. In fact, there were a few things she didn't have that I wanted for our wedding so she made them from scratch (i.e. these really cool wagon wheel/mason jar chandeliers that I found online - hers looked even better!). She is very creative and produces beautiful work. The flower arrangements, bouquets, center pieces, huppah, etc. were absolutely stunning. It was exactly wanted I wanted for our wedding. I would definitely recommend The Flower Studio.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2014

Just to start off I am extremely particular so I looked everywhere in Phoenix for the right florist. The group at the Flower Studio blew me away. They designed a unique and stylish floral theme and executed it perfectly. When I asked for unusual flower types they found them. And all for a verrrrry reasonable price. I will definitely use them again!

Sent on 04/19/2014

Nancy · Married on 03/22/2014

The flowers and arrangements were absolutely beautiful!!!!!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Quality and design of flowers were beautiful

Sent on 05/05/2014

All of the flowers for my wedding were GORGEOUS! My bouquet was so beautiful!!! I can't say enough about these people! The flowers were all delivered right on time in a stunning box. Definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Lise · Married on 10/04/2013

The ladies at the Flower Studio really made my vision I had for my wedding come to life!!! The center pieces, bouquets and every little detail they did was amazing. They were so easy to work with, even for a bride who had to do everything by phone or email, as I was having a destination wedding. Everything came out perfect!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Dean · Married on 06/15/2013

Christine was great, beautiful flowers and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Karen · Married on 06/14/2013

My wedding bouquet turned out better than I could have ever imagined! It was absolutely stunning and the flowers were all in very good condition. I would recommend the Flower Studio to anyone. Thank you for the beautiful flower arrangements on my special day!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Lewis and · Married on 06/08/2013

The Flower Studio did SUCH a great job on my wedding. They provided candles and flowers for both my wedding ceremony and reception. I was seriously shocked at how beautiful it all was!!! It was worth every penny! Would recommend them to everyone and hope to use them again in the future at another event.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Christine and her team were extraordinary across all categories!!! We strongly recommend The Flower Studio and we will use them again for future events. Thank you for making our wedding day a spectacular floral treat for the eyes.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Razia · Married on 05/12/2013

The flower studio was wonderful so easy to work with considering, we do not live in Arizona and met with Christine once to plan our flowers for the wedding.They took care of both our flowers which were amazing along with linens and lighting and set up of table decor for our beautiful large communal dinner table. It was exactly what I imagined completely stunning they met all my expectations. I would highly reccomend the flower studio

Sent on 07/09/2013

We were very impressed by the flower designs by The Flower Studio for our wedding. We had a very limited flower budget, and they worked with us to create a beautiful setting that fit within our budget. They even arranged for a chuppah that matched a photo I found online! They were incredibly professional and very nice to work with. We had no fears that something wrong would happen on wedding day because they were incredibly polished and professional. And sure enough, everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/03/2013