About Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos

Our vow... Your day... Your way...

Generations of brides know, Wolsfelt's Bridal is your destination for all your wedding day needs. Whether you come to us knowing exactly what you want, need help with every detail, or fall somewhere in between, Wolsfelt's has everything a bride needs, all under one roof. You can shop for bridal gowns, bridesmaids, bridal accessories, tuxedos, flower girls, mother of the wedding gowns, flowers, photography, and videography. Each department is reliable and individually owned and operated.

At Wolsfelt's Bridal, every bride is treated to quality, custom service. Our service begins with an appointment for you to meet with one of our bridal stylists to discuss your wedding. During this meeting, your stylist will take the time to learn about you, your personal style and the vision you have for your wedding day.

Whether money is no object, or you're watching every penny, Wolsfelt's Bridal has a gown for you. We carry exquisite gowns from a select group of award winning designers, with prices up to $5,000. We also have a lovely collection of one-of-a-kind sale gowns starting at just $299. Wolsfelt's stands proudly by it's motto: "Our vow... your day... your way."

Categories: Wedding Dress

Father of Groom (5)
Ring Bearers (4)
Mother of Groom (3)
Flower Girls (3)

Wolsfelts was absolutely wonderful! Recommend them and their service 100 times over. They were so helpful throughout the entire process and helped me to find my wedding dress as well as my bridesmaids dresses! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience at Wolsfelt’s Bridal. The entire staff made my day so special. They custom made my straps and was able to find the veil of my dreams. They also made the perfect bracelet to compliment my dress. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jenn, 11/4/17, 1 Review

Partial Refund
6 AWARDS

1025 S Lincoln Ave, Aurora, IL 60505   See On Map
630-896-7166 (phone)
Sunday & Monday: Closed Tuesday: 10-8 Wednesday: 10-5 Thursday: 10-8 Friday: 10-5 Saturday: 10-5
Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos is a wedding gown and bridal shop from Aurora, IL servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Aurora, Chicago, and the Chicago Suburbs. Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos is a professional Bridal Boutique that has been part of the Chicagoland wedding industry since 1972 specializing in wedding gowns, tuxedos, and wedding attire.