Wolsfelt's Bridal Reviews

478 | Aurora, IL

478 Reviews for Wolsfelt's Bridal

Paige Olsen · Getting married on 04/08/2023

Found the perfect dress!

I found the perfect dress here- just what I had imagined. They had a great selection of a niche color I really wanted. Our sales associate Darcy was also awesome. She was really helpful and fun to work with. I strongly recommend!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Minogue · Getting married on 06/06/2022

Amazing Service at Wolsfelts!

I am extremely happy with the service provided at Wolsfelt's! We immediately felt welcomed and a priority when we walked in the doors. My consultant, Jackie, was so patient and really understood my style! With her help I was able to find my dream dress! Would recommend Wolsfelt's to anyone looking for a wedding dress! Lucky number 7 was it for me! Thank you Jackie and thank you Wolsfelt's!!!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Hi Amanda!! Thank you for the kind review! Congratulations on finding your dress! We are so excited for you!

Carolyn R. · Getting married on 12/18/2021

Such a friendly and welcoming environment

My dress consultant was great! I felt super comfortable and she just rolled with everything I wanted to try. Totally recommend!

Sent on 06/20/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Carolyn!! Congratulations on finding your dream dress at Wolsfelt's! So excited for you!! You look STUNNING!

Stephanie Kearbey · Getting married on 11/12/2021

Incredible

I went to Davids Bridal a few days before I went to Wolsfelt’s just to get an idea of what I liked and wanted.. needless to say it was a disaster at Davids Bridal and they were less than helpful... so going into Wolsfelt’s I told Sarah my concerns and experience there and she was AMAZING with making sure I tried on all the styles I liked. Her pick was actually the first dress I tried on and I fell in love with it and said yes to the dress! Sarah was an amazing consultant and I honestly can’t even put into words how much I appreciate all her help and finding my dream dress to bring back to Arizona with me!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Stephanie for the kind review!! Congratulations on finding your dream dress!! We appreciate that you came to see us all the way from Arizona!! We are so excited for you and can't wait to see your pictures from your big day!
  • Sheila

Sheila · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Meaningful and exciting

I did not know what style of dress I wanted so going and I told myself don’t decide on the first day. But Laurie was very helpful and showing me different options and I had such a great experience that I ended up buying my dress

Sent on 06/13/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Sheila!! Thank you for the kind review! You look absolutely amazing in your dress! We can't wait to see pictures of you on your big day!
  • Erin

Erin Phinney · Getting married on 10/01/2021

An Experience to Remember

I am not the kind of person that has been imagining my wedding day/dress my entire life. I truly did not think I was going to find a dress I loved at all. I had been to a couple other name brand bridal shops and didn't find anything I liked, but my cousin got her dress at Wolsfelt's and suggested I try it out. Immediately upon walking in, you can tell the quality is way above other shops. The ambiance is very inviting and the staff there are excited to help you in any way they can. You have a designated staff member for your entire appointment that pulls dresses for you and listens to what you like and dislike so they can pull more dresses that narrow down what you're looking for. Rather than you going around the whole shop and picking out dresses, they know them best and it was way easier to have them brought to me. You and your guests are given a private changing room where the staff member will get you a bra that works if you don't have one, and will help you get into each dress and clip you in to perfection. There's nice music playing to set the tone, and they have light dimmers in front of the mirrors so you can see the dresses in low lighting too. Lorrie was amazing! I tried on about 7 or 8 dresses and one of the last ones that she pulled was the dress I chose; it was something I never would've picked off the rack for myself but I am absolutely obsessed! That moment you always see in movies where the bride puts on her dress and knows it's the one...I got to experience that. I would highly recommend Wolsfelt's if you're looking for high quality dresses, amazing service, and the personal experience of finding the perfect dress for you!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Oh my goodess!! Thank you Erin for your kind words!! We appreciate it so much!! Congratulations on saying YES to your dress!! We are so excited for you and so happy you had that movie say yes moment of knowing!!

Aly Larson · Getting married on 09/10/2021

Perfect Experience

Wolsfelt's was the 4th Bridal shop I had been to and it was definitely my favorite! My stylist Sarah went above and beyond to make sure I had a great experience and she helped me find my dream dress! They were more than accommodating and I can't wait to go back with all my bridesmaids to help them find their dresses!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Aly! We are so happy for you! Congratulations on finding your dress! Make sure to send us photos of your big day!

Kristy Novak · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Bride to be...

Sarah was amazing! She helped me find the most beautiful dream dress! The staff are all so kind and helpful. I 100% recommend this place to anyone

Sent on 07/13/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Kristy!! We appreciate your review! Congratulations on finding your dream dress at Wolsfelt's! We are so excited for your big day!

Kendall Watson · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Fantastic!!!!

I had Jessica and she was amazing!!! After just a few dresses she knew exactly what my style was! I’ll definitely be recommending Wolsfelts to everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Aww thanks Kendall! We love that you had a great experience with Jessica! She is awesome! Congratulations on finding your dress with us!!

Rachel Faye · Getting married on 04/03/2021

Amazing bridal experience

We had a great time with Sarah finding my cousin’s wedding dress! My cousin felt really special and it felt like a very personal, upscale yet comfortable wedding dress shopping experience. She didn’t know too much of what she wanted and Sarah helped her to find many dresses she loved plus the gorgeous dress she chose! We went to other local boutiques that had the same price range of dresses and the experience felt kind of cheap compared to what we received at Wolsfelts! Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 07/08/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Rachel for the kind review!! We are so excited for your cousin and are so happy that you guys had a great experience with us!!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Lorrance · Getting married on 03/20/2021

Perfect experience

Everything about this experience was amazing! My consultant, Sarah, was wonderful! I can’t believe the first dress I tried on was the one I ended up buying!! This just shows how much Sarah listened to exactly what I wanted. Everyone I encountered was so nice and friendly! Thank you so much for helping me find the PERFECT dress!!

Sent on 05/09/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Elizabeth for the kind review!! Congratulations on finding your perfect dress!! And the first dress? AMAZING!! We can't wait to see your photos of your big day!

Christianna Ogden · Getting married on 03/06/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I could not have asked for a better experience to find my dream dress. Andrea was phenomenal and found my perfect dress which made me feel like a beautiful bride. Cannot wait to bring the rest of my bridal party here to continue our journey!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Hi Christianna! Thank you so much for the nice review. We are so excited that you found your dream dress at Wolsfelt's! We can wait to see you (& your bridal party) soon!
  • Valerie

Valerie · Getting married on 12/11/2020

Relaxed and fun

Sarah was fantastic. We went through a few different styles and then she figures out what I was looking for. I had gone to a few other shoppes looking for the dress. And she found it for me!

Sent on 06/14/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Valerie!! So excited you found your dress at Wolsfelt's! Thank you for the kind review!
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn Lazarevski · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Great experience!

I had visited 4 bridal salons before finally going to Wolsfelt's. I don't know why I didn't go to Wolsfelt's sooner! They had a HUGE selection of Calla Blanche dresses, a designer that I absolutely loved and had a hard time finding. When I found my dream dress, everything just felt right! I didn't feel rushed or unsure. The consultant made me feel at ease and in good hands. She knew exactly what I was looking for and I couldn't be more thankful! I purchased my dress the day of and also had my alterations done there. The final product fit me perfectly! The whole process was so easy and stress free. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Kaitlynn for the kind review and recommendations!! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience at Wolsfelt's Bridal! We can't wait to see pictures of you on your big day!
  • Kaila

Kaila Ziech · Getting married on 10/18/2020

Incredible!

Sarah was so helpful and encouraging! She spent so much time with me and I never felt pressured to make a decision! And when it was time to come back to try dresses on again she was patient and celebrated me when I said yes to the dress!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Kaila!! We are so excited for you! Thank you for the nice review! Make sure you tag us or send us your photos of your big day! We would love to see them!
  • Sara

Sara C · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Very nice little Boutique!!

Wolsfelt was amazing!! I loved working with them to find my dream dress. They were amazing and really made me feel special while I was there searching for my dress!! I can't wait until my dress comes in.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Sara! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience at Wolsfelt's and found your beautiful dress!
  • Jenna

Jenna Ryerson · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing experience

I am so happy I chose to go with Wolsfelt's for my wedding dress! I went here as a referral from a great friend. From day 1 I was listened to and heard from my vision of my dress. I just had my final fitting for my dress and it is gorgeous and everything I wanted for my day. My veil is to die for as well. Andrea went above and beyond for me and my special day as another bridal shop messed up 2/5 bridesmaid dresses 8 weeks before my wedding. I expressed my concern and how I am down 2 dresses for my girls and immediately there was a prompt solution to my problem. I will have all my girls in the same dress in the appropriate size by my wedding. I am blown away at the professionalism and honest care they have for their clients. I HIGHLY suggest Wolsfelt's for your special day (and get your bridesmaids dresses here too! Learn from me). Such a wonderful experience. Can't wait to pick up my dress and wear it in September.

Sent on 07/10/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Jenna for the kind review and sharing your experience!! We are so excited to see pictures from your big day!

Liz Marbach · Married on 09/05/2020

My experience was amazing!

Wolsfelts was amazing! They have a huge selection of gorgeous dresses!! My consultant Amy, made my experience so wonderful. She listened to what I wanted, and help me select beautiful dresses. Amy was so knowledgeable and had such a great eye for what I was looking for. From the moment I walked in, until the moment I found my perfect dress, Wolsfelts was so great! I had tried another bridal shop, and it didn’t even compare to my experience at Wolsfelts. I can’t express enough how wonderful my experience was!!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks for the kind review, Liz! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us at Wolsfelt's and that you found your dress!! We look forward to working with you more for bridesmaids, tuxedos, accessories and more!
  • Allison

Allison Pavlik · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing, highly recommend!

I found my perfect dress here! The whole experience was wonderful, from my first appointment trying on dresses to picking up my dress for my wedding day! My fitting appointments were seamless and they made everything so easy. They were flexible with appointment times and really accommodated my schedule as I was out of state. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Maria Lacsamana · Married on 08/28/2020

Awesome!!!!

Staff are friendly and they give you a personalized service.

Sent on 09/26/2020

Summer · Married on 07/05/2020

Go here! You won’t be disappointed!

I had the best experience here! I went by myself because no one was available to go. Andrea was such a great person to work with. She never made me feel rushed or pushed me to a dress I really didn’t like (like the other 7 places I went did). I never felt judged for being alone. She listened to exactly what I was looking for and found my dream dress!. There is such a positive vibe here. Everyone else I was in contact with was so nice and helpful. Go here! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations on saying YES to your dream dress! We're so excited for you and we can't wait to help you every step of the way. This is truly such an exciting time! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with Andrea and how she was able to help you with such a beautiful moment! Thank you for the great review, we truly appreciate it!
  • Brittany

Brittany Martillaro · Married on 06/20/2020

Great Experience!

Working with Wolsfelt's was so easy! I actually said yes to the first dress I tried on, even after trying on others! The staff are all great and so helpful. They are very flexible and actually got the groom in for a fitting on the day of my last fitting! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/28/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Brittany! Thank you for your kind review! Send us your photos of your big day because we can't wait to see!!!
  • Melissa

Melissa Mirus · Married on 06/13/2020

Great Bridal Experience

Aside from finding a gorgeous wedding gown, shopping with Wolsfelt's has been a great experience. Super friendly staff and alterations were timely and great quality. When the pandemic hit, they were super accommodating with shuffling around my fittings when we ultimately had to postpone.

Sent on 08/28/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Melissa! We appreciate your kind review! Thank you for choosing Wolsfelt's!

Kristen B · Married on 05/12/2020

Great Experience!

Wonderful service and friendly staff! Went for their annual sale, bought a custom gown instead (I figured this would happen) but they have a lot of nice gowns on sale, as well. Purchased hairpiece, back jewelry, and custom cape as well. Lorrie was exceptional!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Kristen!! We are so happy you had an amazing experience with Lorrie at Wolsfelt's!! You are going to look absolutely beautiful in your dress, hair piece, back jewelry and custom cape!!
  • Constance

Constance · Married on 05/01/2020

Wonderful experience!

We worked with Lorrie and couldn't have been happier with the service she provided. The selection offered is amazing. So many beautiful dresses! Lorrie was so patient with my daughter when she was having trouble identifying what type of dress she was interested in. Once she decided and placed the order the dress arrived within 5 months. Antonia was the seamstress that we worked with and she was wonderful! We picked up the dress 2 days before the wedding and it was beautifully pressed and protected. Don't hesitate to give Wolsfelts a try!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review, Constance! We are so thankful we were able to help your daughter find her dream dress! We all strive to make this process simple and memorable. We're so glad she had a great time with Lorrie and Antonia :) We will make sure they know! We wish the newlyweds all the best