Wolsfelt's Bridal Reviews

Wolsfelt's Bridal 6
Wolsfelt's Bridal 7
  • Justine

Justine · Getting married on 10/19/2019

My experience was unbelievable! It was truly magical and everything I thought it would be. I can't thank Sarah O enough for the time and effort she put into making that day an amazing day for me!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Justine! You will be such a beautiful bride. Thank you for letting us be a part of your YES day! We can't wait for your big day!

Allicyn Faries · Getting married on 08/24/2019

The Best Experience

This wedding boutique was the best! Such professionals and they have dresses for all budgets! It's such a personalized experience that you don't even realize anyone else is in the store. My consultant Jill is phenomenal and listened to everything I wanted and didn't want in a dress. You must check this boutique out and make sure to have your consultant be Jill!!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing words, Allicyn! We are so glad you loved your experience and we are so grateful that you allowed us to be a part of your special day!
  • Racheal

Racheal · Married on 06/05/2019

Top notch service

Excellent experience from start to finish. Very professional & experienced consultants & alterations team & it shows. There is definitely value in years of experience. Ula in alterations is beyond amazing & I’m so thankful I had her guidance and skills working with my dress. If I ever need another formal dress, this will be the first place I return to.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 9
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 10
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 11
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 12
  • Courtney

Courtney Johnson · Married on 03/30/2019

Bridal Gown

I highly reccomend going here to find THE DRESS. There is a large selection and Lori helped me find my perfect dress. I also got my dress altered here and everything went smoothly.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 13

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Courtney! Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so glad you had such a great experience. We can't thank you enough for letting us be a part of your special day!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 02/23/2019

Mini “SYTD” boutique

I got my dress last year - about 12 months before my wedding. We were greeted nicely at the door & introduced to their mascot Remington (their white-golden retriever) who was absolutely adorable. I was shown to dresses in my price point, picked out a few and had my stylist pick out a few she thought would fit me. Just like SYTD, I was brought out to my group of girls to show them dresses and we rated each one. My stylist was amazing and actually picked my dress. It was beautiful. Alterations were a little pricy, but ended up fitting me to a T. I received so many compliments, and I always refer my friends here now. I definitely would recommend this hidden gem :)

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 14
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 15

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Samantha! We are so thankful you trusted us to be a part of your incredible day. Remmie loves seeing and loving on all of our beautiful brides :) We appreciate your sweet words and can't thank you enough for the referrals! Make sure you send us pictures/ tag us!!

Kelly Bradley · Married on 12/31/2018

Fun, Beautiful Selection, Helpful

Wolsfelt's was the third bridal shop I visited when I was looking for a wedding dress, and I wish I had went there first! The selection of dresses is amazing, the staff was super helpful and patient, and I couldn't be happier with my wedding dress. All of my bridesmaids got their dresses from Wolsfelts, and we all had such a wonderful experience trying on different styles till we found something that worked for everyone. Wolsfelts worked with all of my bridesmaids to make sure their dresses fit perfectly. I'd recommend Wolsfelts to any bride!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Kelly! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day. We're so grateful we were able to help both you and your girls! Thank you so much for your kind words. We wish you all the best and a lifetime of memories to be made!
  • Cori

Cori · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Dress

Wolsfelts did a wonderful job of helping me find my dress. I thought I had found my dress at the first shop, but Wolsfelts proved me wrong. The sales staff was extremely helpful in helping me to find my dream dress. I ordered the dress 7 months before my wedding and it arrived in plenty of time. The fitting was very easy and the alterations department is amazing at what they do. I didn’t need a great deal of alterations on the dress, but the little alterations are what made the dress look perfect. I had so many compliments on the dress and can’t thank Wolsfelts enough for helping me find my dress.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad we were able to help you find your perfect dress for your big day. Congratulations, Cori! Make sure you send us pictures!

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2018

Best Dress Experience!

Wolsfelt's was the only place I wanted to go try on dresses as soon as I got engaged. My mom found her wedding dress at Wolsfelt's and I knew that this was the place I wanted to go. I can't begin to thank Wolsfelt's enough for all of their help throughout our wedding planning process. My bridal consultation was one of the best days ever. We worked with Erin to find my dream wedding dress, along with my bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dress. I am so incredibly in love with my wedding dress, and continue to get compliments on how gorgeous it was. We even got all of the suits from Wolsfelt's - and everything looked amazing together. The alteration process was a breeze, and Antonia was so kind and understanding when I told her my vision for my dress. Wolsfelt's is the best and we feel so lucky that they created the look for our wedding!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Amanda!!! That is so incredible and great to hear! ?What a sweet tradition you and your mom created. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day and helping everyone in your wedding party look perfect! We are so thankful for your beautiful, sweet words! We wish you all the happiness in the world! Make sure you send us pictures, we would love to see!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and easy!

AMAZING! The whole team at Wolsfelt's was absolutely amazing. Erin worked with me diligently to find the perfect dress. I never felt rushed or pressured during our appointment and she helped me find a dress I didn't even have in mind and it ended up being the one! Dawn was so welcoming every time I came in and Donna helped my husband and his groomsmen friend the perfect tux. The alterations team was also fabulous at getting my dress to fit PERFECT! Everything came together so perfectly and it is because of the amazing service and energy from the whole Wolsfelt's team! I cannot recommend them enough! Thank you SO much!!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 16
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 17
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 18

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Kate! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! Sometimes the perfect gown is the one we least expect. It's such a beautiful moment! From all of us here at Wolsfelt's, we wish you and your husband all the happiness in the world! Thank you for sharing your pictures with us!

Carolyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you!

I couldnt have asked for a better experience than the one I had at Wolsfelts picking out my dress. From the front desk staff to the staff in alterations, they made my dream a reality and made me feel the most beautiful I've ever felt!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Carolyn! We thank you so much for letting us to be a part of your special day. We wish you all the happiness! Make sure you send us pictures!

Jamie Dudas · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience!

My wedding day could not have been more perfect and it started with my beautiful wedding dress! Everyone at Wolsfelt’s was so nice and helpful. What I loved most is that they made the dress tailored to me and made my dress even more perfect then when I first tried it on. My bridesmaids dresses were the perfect color purple that fit my theme perfectly. I felt like they cared more about helping me find the perfect dress then trying to just make a sale. I received so many compliments on my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses! I would highly recommend Wolsfelt’s!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Jamie! We truly strive to make sure every little detail is perfect for you and your big day. We are so glad everything was a perfect match. We are so grateful for your beautiful words. Don't forget to send us pictures! We wish you all the happiness!

Stephanie Bivin · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Service

It is no wonder this place has been around for as long as it has. They are experts when it comes to formal wear. They guys got their tux's there, and they looked perfect. And I got my dress there. I found a dress elsewhere but couldn't get the right size, Sarah, just had a picture to go by, I didn't even know the designer, and she found the dress for me and had it ordered even though they didn't carry it. And it was perfect. The alterations were great and they did such a good job helping me with all the little things as well. I recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Stephanie! We are so happy that we were able to help you say yes to your perfect dress as well as having your guys all look perfect for the day as well! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day! Please send us pictures so we can see!

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Experience!

My wedding day was M A G I C A L & it all started with the perfect dress from Wolsfelt’s! Wolsfelt’s was my first & ONLY stop when shopping for my dress. Lorrie was so accommodating to me and my 6 bridesmaids who accompanied me dress shopping. She was very patient as I tried on and then re-tried on dresses until I found *the one*. When my dress was delivered, Ula (seamstress) transformed my already beautiful dress into the dress of my dreams! Ula is truly an artist! In addition, my bridesmaids, husband, groomsmen, and my father were all dressed by Wolsfelt’s and they looked absolutely perfect! I cannot thank the staff enough for all of their help!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Jessica! We are so glad we were able to help make your big day a dream come true. Thank you for letting us help you, your hubby, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and dad look absolutely perfect! Please make sure you send us pictures!! Wishing you endless happiness!

Kristin Pattermann · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing experience!

I had a wonderful experience with Wolsfelt's!! I came in to try on wedding dresses with a general idea of what I wanted but was not 100% sure. I worked with Andrea and she did an amazing job of figuring out what I wanted! After the first few dresses I tried, she was able to figure out what I liked and didn't and ended up picking my DREAM dress! I fell in love with it as soon as I put it on. She also helped me to pick out a belt that was sewn into my dress and the veil too! I am so thankful for her help that day!!

I also went through Wolsfelt's for my bridesmaids' dresses. The selection is so large that really any color/style that you want, they will have it! I had my dress altered at Wolsfelt's too and everything was perfect!

I am so thankful for my experience at Wolsfelt's and all of the people there who helped me. I would definitely recommend Wolsfelt's to any bride who is looking for her dream dress - you will definitely find it here!!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Gianna

Gianna Carlini · Married on 09/23/2018

Dream Destination for finding a DREAM Dress

I had an amazing experience at Wolsfelt's. Before even going, I was excited to visit the store because of its long-running history and family operated business. My consultant, Andrea, was friendly and helpful. I went in thinking I knew exactly what I wanted but didn't like any of the dresses I thought I would. I showed Andrea a picture of a dress I also liked and she ended up pulling a similar dress that turned out to be the ONE! All of the staff was friendly and helpful. You can tell as soon as you walk in that they love what they do! I am proud to be a Wolsfelt's bride!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2018

From my first appointment to my last dress fitting I was always impressed with Wolsfelt's service. My consultant during my first appointment to find a dress was very sweet and helped me pick out the dress of my dreams. The seamstress who did my alterations for my gown was amazing and did a fantastic job! I highly recommend Wolsfelt's to all brides!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2018

I LOVED my dress; my sister (MOH) found Wolsfelt's and brought me in to try on dresses last November. I fell in love but couldn't make a decision between two gorgeous gowns so I left without my dress :( One month later I was back and ready to commit; my consultant at Wolsfelts remembered me and was so accommodating! I chose a Lillian West chiffon A-line gown with a lace bodice and cannot count how many compliments I received throughout my ceremony and reception. The Wolsfelt's girls were all wonderful and my seamstress, Christine, was sweeter than anything! Thank you Wolsfelt's, I will definitely be recommending you to everyone I know!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kelsey · Married on 08/31/2018

Wolsfelt’s was recommended to me from a friend, as she had gotten her dress there. And let me tell you, Wolsfelt’s was the BEST thing to happen to me. I had been to one other bridal salon before Wolsfelt’s, and to be honest, wedding dress shopping was extremely overwhelming for me, as I worried I would not find “the one”. The day I found my dress, I had the help of a few of my bridesmaids and Andrea, who is downright amazing. I thought I knew what I wanted, and boy was I wrong. Andrea took the pieces of the different dresses that I liked and found the perfect dress for me. I did not pick out any of the dresses I was trying on! That is just how good Andrea and my bridesmaids were. Andrea walked me through the process of ordering my dress and then I played the waiting game! When my dress came in, I met with Rosa, the second piece to my Wolsfelt’s dream team. Rosa made my dream dress fit like a glove and had my dress ready in plenty of time for my big day. I felt like an absolute princess on my big day and it would have not been possible without Wolsfelt’s. I HIGHLY recommend giving Wolsfelt’a a call and finding your dream dress there. ♥️

Sent on 09/26/2018

Austyn · Married on 08/18/2018

The perfect dress!

I tell every bride-to-be to go to Wolsfelt's Bridal! They have an amazing selection of high quality dresses and the staff is fantastic. I worked with Erin and she was absolutely amazing! She was so patient and worked with me and my bridal crew to help me find the perfect dress!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Austyn! We are so happy for you! We thank you so much for your kind words and we wish you all the happiness in the world! It was so much fun being able to help you and be a part of your day!

Lindsay Lupo · Married on 07/20/2018

Lindsay Lupo

Compassionate staff and a breathtaking wedding dress!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

I had an amazing experience with Wolsfelt's from the very beginning. As a gal who doesn't often pamper herself, I had start treatment during my dress selection process. Cristina did an amazing job on my alterations, and listened to my feedback. I even found my perfect wedding shoes, and they let me know when their upcoming sale was and suggested I wait until then to purchase them. I would definitely recommend Wolsfelt's to anyone in the Aurora area, especially if you want a personal touch. Thank you for helping me feel beautiful on our big day!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 19
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 20

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

Wolsfelts made finding a wedding dress so incredibly easy! My consultant was so helpful and really helped my vision of my dream wedding dress come true. The alterations department is absolutely amazing! Even after ordering my dress 4 inches shorter, my dress still needed to be shorten and I was really concerned about the lace design on the bottom getting ruined, but it was altered absolutely perfectly!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Wolsfelt’s is an amazing place! They knew exactly what I wanted when I walked in the door! Thanks for making me look so good on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 21
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 22

Alexandra · Married on 06/23/2018

My experience was excellent! It was stress free and my dress along with the bridesmaids dresses for PERFECT. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law got their dresses here are well!

Sent on 08/30/2018