Wolsfelt's Bridal Reviews

450 | Aurora, IL

450 Reviews for Wolsfelt's Bridal

Christianna Ogden · Getting married on 03/06/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I could not have asked for a better experience to find my dream dress. Andrea was phenomenal and found my perfect dress which made me feel like a beautiful bride. Cannot wait to bring the rest of my bridal party here to continue our journey!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Hi Christianna! Thank you so much for the nice review. We are so excited that you found your dream dress at Wolsfelt's! We can wait to see you (& your bridal party) soon!
  • Sara

Sara C · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Very nice little Boutique!!

Wolsfelt was amazing!! I loved working with them to find my dream dress. They were amazing and really made me feel special while I was there searching for my dress!! I can't wait until my dress comes in.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Sara! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience at Wolsfelt's and found your beautiful dress!

Summer · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Go here! You won’t be disappointed!

I had the best experience here! I went by myself because no one was available to go. Andrea was such a great person to work with. She never made me feel rushed or pushed me to a dress I really didn’t like (like the other 7 places I went did). I never felt judged for being alone. She listened to exactly what I was looking for and found my dream dress!. There is such a positive vibe here. Everyone else I was in contact with was so nice and helpful. Go here! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations on saying YES to your dream dress! We're so excited for you and we can't wait to help you every step of the way. This is truly such an exciting time! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with Andrea and how she was able to help you with such a beautiful moment! Thank you for the great review, we truly appreciate it!
  • Constance

Constance · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Wonderful experience!

We worked with Lorrie and couldn't have been happier with the service she provided. The selection offered is amazing. So many beautiful dresses! Lorrie was so patient with my daughter when she was having trouble identifying what type of dress she was interested in. Once she decided and placed the order the dress arrived within 5 months. Antonia was the seamstress that we worked with and she was wonderful! We picked up the dress 2 days before the wedding and it was beautifully pressed and protected. Don't hesitate to give Wolsfelts a try!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review, Constance! We are so thankful we were able to help your daughter find her dream dress! We all strive to make this process simple and memorable. We're so glad she had a great time with Lorrie and Antonia :) We will make sure they know! We wish the newlyweds all the best

Kelly Johnson · Married on 01/09/2020

Dream Wedding Dress

Wolsfelt's was amazing to work with! they have such a great selection of gowns and Vicki really helped to find the right one for me, even though I did not have an appointment. Antonia was so sweet and patient while fitting and making the final touches so my dress fit perfect as well! I would highly reccommend Wolsfelts!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Aw congratulations Kelly! You looked like an absolute DREAM!
  • Jordan

Jordan Heiss · Married on 12/21/2019

Many styles and sizes!

I loved Wolsfelts because of the wide variety of dress styles and sizes!! I was actually able to zip up wedding dresses instead of trying to envision dresses when they’d be zipped up or properly fitted to me.

Sent on 02/07/2020

J.m. · Married on 12/10/2019

Very good experience at Wolsfelt's

Wolsfelt's Bridal was wonderful to work with. I had Lorrie for my dress, veil, and bridesmaids appointments. She was efficient, respected my budget, and listened to all of my comments, tailoring her dress choices based off those comments. I had actually turned down a dress when she showed me as I was milling about looking at choices, and from my feedback while trying on dresses she brought that dress in without my knowledge and had me put it on. It ended up being the runner-up! We did have some miscommunication with Lorrie concerning a bridesmaid’s dress, we thought all information necessary to do some pretty extensive tailoring had been communicated and my bridesmaid who lives across the country was not present and the tailoring could not be done. I would just say to be extraordinarily clear on expectations for tailoring if you are trying to do something out of the ordinary and repeat back so you know what is required in order to achieve it (or if it’s possible). Ula was the seamstress who tailored my bridal gown and she was AMAZING. I brought a whole posse with me since my mom was terrified of the bustling and she patiently went through the bustling multiple times. I had a few fittings and my dress felt like it was made for me by the last fitting. The bustling was also stunning, it did not look like a bustle at all, but rather that I just had a much fuller skirt. Ula was absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/28/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the review! You looked absolutely stunning for your big day! We are so happy you had a wonderful experience with us and we are grateful to have been apart of your journey!

Meghan M Albright · Married on 11/29/2019

The best dress shop!

Wolsfelt’s made all of my bridal dreams come true. I was a long distance bride and was only in town a few days to dress shop. They had a dress I wanted, worked with my schedule to get an appointment, I put the dress on, and it was the one! Ulla was my seamstress and her work was flawless. She was the nicest woman and worked on my dress until it was perfect!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Karissa

Karissa Paku · Married on 11/08/2019

Worth it to keep this family business going

Beautiful selection, seemed like something from everyone. I was able to send my pictures ahead and they already had dresses in mind for me. Felt so comfortable and knew I didn't want to search anywhere else.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

We are so glad you were able to find your perfect dress! You looked absolutely STUNNING and we can't wait for your big day! Thank you for your review :)
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 10/19/2019

My experience was unbelievable! It was truly magical and everything I thought it would be. I can't thank Sarah O enough for the time and effort she put into making that day an amazing day for me!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Justine! You will be such a beautiful bride. Thank you for letting us be a part of your YES day! We can't wait for your big day!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/19/2019

Experienced Service

I lived my first 24 years of life in Aurora so what kind of Aurora girl would I be if I didn't get my dress from Wolsfelt's? I purchased my wedding dress from Wolsfelt's a year ago. From the moment I walked in the door to the time I walked down the aisle, I had a perfect experience with them. My consultant, Darcy, listened to what exactly I wanted in a wedding dress and pulled dresses based off of my preferences. She was helpful, accommodating, kind and fun! It was so nice to be so comfortable with someone who is helping you in and out of gowns. I only tried on 4 gowns before finding "the one".

Six months later I get a call that my dress is in and I can schedule my first fitting. Both of my fittings went wonderfully. My seamstress was a pro. I felt so cared for throughout the entire process. My dress fit exactly how it should have on my wedding day and I felt beautiful. Wolsfelt's has been in the bridal business for a long time, it would be silly to go elsewhere.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Elizabeth! You looked so beautiful! We are so thankful you chose somewhere close to home and shopped with Wolsfelt's! Congratulations on your big day and welcome to the wife life!

Brandi Marinko · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful - They Really Care!

Finding, purchasing, and then altering my wedding dress at Wolsfelt’s Bridal was truly a wonderful experience. I recall deciding to go there based on their amazing selection and positive reviews just to realize that both my Mom and Mother-In-Law had bought their own wedding dresses there back in the day. Jessica, my stylist, was fantastic! She listened intently and ultimately was the one to find MY dress. It fit my vision perfectly - and even had pockets! Then, another stylist, Lorrie, was found me a beautifully-matching veil. Her and Dawn (one of the owners) were so supportive throughout the entire process in general. Finally, I must give a shoutout to my seamstress, Rosa, who made excellent suggestions and was always so patient with me. Everyone working at Wolsfelt’s Bridal really cares; you can feel it. If my husband and I ever have a daughter, perhaps she will find her wedding dress there someday!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

We are so happy you came to Wolsfelt's!! How fun that you, your mom and mother-in-law all shopped with us! Congratulations on finding your perfect dress!
  • Lauren

Lauren P · Married on 10/05/2019

Wolsfelt's makes cliche perfect dress moments you dream about come to life!

By changing the way I was thinking about dress shopping I went from a one track mind to finding the perfect dress for our wedding day! Laurie helped my vision come to life and Antonia's gifted hands crafted my dress and I am forever grateful!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 09/21/2019

One million beautiful dresses

I can't believe how many amazing dresses Wolsfelt's has! They have two floors of dresses so you're guaranteed to find your perfect dress, whether you're looking for something off the rack or made to order! Sarah was also AMAZING at helping me find my perfect dress and making me feel like a million bucks the minute I put it on. She was so patient with me and let me try on as many dresses as I wanted (which many stores will not!), but the winner was clear. She didn't push me to buy at all and understood when I wanted to make another appointment to come back with my mom before sealing the deal! Every bride should do herself a favor and make a trip to Wolfselt's!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Oh my gosh Mandy! Look at how absolutely BEAUTIFUL you look
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/14/2019

Great experience!

I had the most wonderful experience at Wolsfelt’s! Andrea helped me at my appointment and she was amazing! She was patient and incredibly kind. I never once felt rushed or pressured to purchase a dress. She chose a few dresses for me that I never would have thought to try on and one of them ended up being the dress I chose for my wedding day. They have many different styles and designers. I had three different fittings and in the end the dress fit perfectly! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

So so beautiful! We are so happy you chose Wolsfelt's and thankful to be apart of your day! Congratulations!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/13/2019

Loved my experience!

I bought my dress from Wolsfelt’s and also had my alterations done here! I am pretty picky and everyone I worked with worked very hard to help me find the perfect dress! I loved my dress and each fitting went perfectly!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your kind words and we're so happy we could help you find your dream dress! You looked absolutely stunning!! Congratulations to you and your hubby- we wish you both all the happiness
  • Ankica

Ankica Jedry · Married on 09/01/2019

Attire for you and your entire party !

I had come to Wolsfelt’s before when my friends were dress shopping for their weddings. When it was my turn it was a no brainer for my MoH/sister to schedule an appointment shortly after my engagement. There were so many lovely options. In fact, there were two dresses I really absolutely loved. Sarah and the rest of the team were the most patient, and knew how to gently guide so I arrived to my own realizations over the couple of visits it took to finally say yes to the dress. Their service level, and genuine attention never changed regardless of whether I was in there for finding a dress, deciding on one, or fittings. The alterations team was also excellent in solving for how to shorten the length without ruining my lace – win all around!

Additionally, we took advantage of securing our bridesmaids dresses and groomsmen tuxedos as well. Donna handled our family like a champ with all our changes and size matching.

This is such a happy, emotional moment. You want to have vendors that are genuine and attentive to helping make this experience amazing. Wolsfelt’s is the place!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you Ankica!! We are so happy you came to Wolsfelt's for all your wedding needs! Congratulations on your big day!
  • Bianca

Bianca Prange · Married on 09/01/2019

Everything I could have imagined

So impressed with the service and professionalism at Wolsfelt’s! I found the perfect dress and veil that made my day complete. Along with my bridal outfit, Donna, the magic that is the tuxedo Dept. setup my husband and all of the groomsman. Be sure to stop in and check them out for all your needs. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Mathew Warrenfeltz · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing Service

Sent on 02/15/2020

Jessica Leonard · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfection

I am so appreciative of Wolsfelts! They made me feel so special and were so accommodating! I have already recommended Wolsfelts to all of my engaged friends! They are truly amazing!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Jessica! We appreciate your recommendations! Thanks for coming to Wolsfelt's and letting us be apart of your wedding experience!
  • Tammi

Tammi · Married on 08/31/2019

Love this place!

My experience with wolsfelt Bridal was great! Staff was always nice and caring! They made sure everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for the nice review! We are happy you had a great experience with us at Wolsfelt's!

Allicyn Faries · Married on 08/24/2019

The Best Experience

This wedding boutique was the best! Such professionals and they have dresses for all budgets! It's such a personalized experience that you don't even realize anyone else is in the store. My consultant Jill is phenomenal and listened to everything I wanted and didn't want in a dress. You must check this boutique out and make sure to have your consultant be Jill!!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing words, Allicyn! We are so glad you loved your experience and we are so grateful that you allowed us to be a part of your special day!

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2019

Love Wolsfelt's!!

I first heard of Wolsfelt's when I saw that a Facebook friend had found her dream dress there, I was in the middle of looking for my wedding dress at the time but felt like it was hard to find a boutique in the area that sold affordable wedding dresses.

I submitted an inquiry through their website asking if they had dresses in my price range and dresses in my size that I could try on, they responded quickly with a yes to both questions. I made an appointment for a weekday evening. We got there and there were only a few other customers in the store, it made for a very personal experience which was fantastic!

Lorrie was my consultant, she came up to me and we talked through my vision and other dresses I had tried on and what I liked and didn't like. She picked out dresses that she thought fit my style and she let us pick out dresses too. My sister actually ended up picking the winner, but it only became the winner with Lorrie's help. I knew I wanted a high neckline on my dress and the one that my sister found was strapless but it had the lace that I loved. Lorrie went and found a gorgeous jacket that fit with the dress so well! it added the high neckline that I was looking for and I fell in love! They helped me find the perfect belt and veil to go with my dress, and I got an amazing price! I also had to have very few alterations because Lorrie did such a good job taking my measurements. it basically fit like a glove at my first fitting!

The day of the wedding, the dress made me feel like a princess! I got so many compliments on it, and after I took the jacket off I had so many people commenting on how they couldn't even tell that the dress was two pieces!

Wolsfelt's not only made my vision come true, but they made me feel amazing on the most amazing day of my life! Thank you Wolsfelt's!!!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations on your beautiful day Kelly!! So happy for you and your husband! Thanks for coming to Wolsfelt's!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Hagmeyer · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful!

My experience at Wolsfeldt's was absolutely wonderful : ) They were ready for me on time when I arrived to my appointment to try on bridal dresses and when I went with my sister and mom to pick out the bridesmaid dresses. Jessica did a fabulous job explaining different dresses and was great at listening to what type of styles. I picked out some dresses on my own to try and the one I ended up picking was one that she picked out that she thought that I would love and I did fall in love with it. They did a great job with my alterations also. I cannot say enough about this bridal shop---I have had multiple friends that have gotten their bridesmaid and bridal gown here and the experiences were wonderful

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Tarah

Tarah Plut · Married on 07/27/2019

Huge selection, helpful staff!

Such a great selection of dresses! The staff was friendly and helpful. I found my dream dress at Wolsfelt's!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

thank you so much for your review! We are so happy we were able to help you find your perfect dress