Wolsfelt's Bridal Reviews

Wolsfelt's Bridal 5
Wolsfelt's Bridal 6
Wolsfelt's Bridal 7

Justine · Getting married on 10/19/2019

My experience was unbelievable! It was truly magical and everything I thought it would be. I can't thank Sarah O enough for the time and effort she put into making that day an amazing day for me!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Justine! You will be such a beautiful bride. Thank you for letting us be a part of your YES day! We can't wait for your big day!
  • Cori

Cori · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Dress

Wolsfelts did a wonderful job of helping me find my dress. I thought I had found my dress at the first shop, but Wolsfelts proved me wrong. The sales staff was extremely helpful in helping me to find my dream dress. I ordered the dress 7 months before my wedding and it arrived in plenty of time. The fitting was very easy and the alterations department is amazing at what they do. I didn’t need a great deal of alterations on the dress, but the little alterations are what made the dress look perfect. I had so many compliments on the dress and can’t thank Wolsfelts enough for helping me find my dress.

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad we were able to help you find your perfect dress for your big day. Congratulations, Cori! Make sure you send us pictures!

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2018

Best Dress Experience!

Wolsfelt's was the only place I wanted to go try on dresses as soon as I got engaged. My mom found her wedding dress at Wolsfelt's and I knew that this was the place I wanted to go. I can't begin to thank Wolsfelt's enough for all of their help throughout our wedding planning process. My bridal consultation was one of the best days ever. We worked with Erin to find my dream wedding dress, along with my bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dress. I am so incredibly in love with my wedding dress, and continue to get compliments on how gorgeous it was. We even got all of the suits from Wolsfelt's - and everything looked amazing together. The alteration process was a breeze, and Antonia was so kind and understanding when I told her my vision for my dress. Wolsfelt's is the best and we feel so lucky that they created the look for our wedding!

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Amanda!!! That is so incredible and great to hear! ?What a sweet tradition you and your mom created. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day and helping everyone in your wedding party look perfect! We are so thankful for your beautiful, sweet words! We wish you all the happiness in the world! Make sure you send us pictures, we would love to see!

Jamie Dudas · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience!

My wedding day could not have been more perfect and it started with my beautiful wedding dress! Everyone at Wolsfelt’s was so nice and helpful. What I loved most is that they made the dress tailored to me and made my dress even more perfect then when I first tried it on. My bridesmaids dresses were the perfect color purple that fit my theme perfectly. I felt like they cared more about helping me find the perfect dress then trying to just make a sale. I received so many compliments on my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses! I would highly recommend Wolsfelt’s!

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Jamie! We truly strive to make sure every little detail is perfect for you and your big day. We are so glad everything was a perfect match. We are so grateful for your beautiful words. Don't forget to send us pictures! We wish you all the happiness!

Stephanie Bivin · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Service

It is no wonder this place has been around for as long as it has. They are experts when it comes to formal wear. They guys got their tux's there, and they looked perfect. And I got my dress there. I found a dress elsewhere but couldn't get the right size, Sarah, just had a picture to go by, I didn't even know the designer, and she found the dress for me and had it ordered even though they didn't carry it. And it was perfect. The alterations were great and they did such a good job helping me with all the little things as well. I recommend them to everyone I know.

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Stephanie! We are so happy that we were able to help you say yes to your perfect dress as well as having your guys all look perfect for the day as well! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day! Please send us pictures so we can see!

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Experience!

My wedding day was M A G I C A L & it all started with the perfect dress from Wolsfelt’s! Wolsfelt’s was my first & ONLY stop when shopping for my dress. Lorrie was so accommodating to me and my 6 bridesmaids who accompanied me dress shopping. She was very patient as I tried on and then re-tried on dresses until I found *the one*. When my dress was delivered, Ula (seamstress) transformed my already beautiful dress into the dress of my dreams! Ula is truly an artist! In addition, my bridesmaids, husband, groomsmen, and my father were all dressed by Wolsfelt’s and they looked absolutely perfect! I cannot thank the staff enough for all of their help!

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Jessica! We are so glad we were able to help make your big day a dream come true. Thank you for letting us help you, your hubby, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and dad look absolutely perfect! Please make sure you send us pictures!! Wishing you endless happiness!

Kristin Pattermann · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing experience!

I had a wonderful experience with Wolsfelt's!! I came in to try on wedding dresses with a general idea of what I wanted but was not 100% sure. I worked with Andrea and she did an amazing job of figuring out what I wanted! After the first few dresses I tried, she was able to figure out what I liked and didn't and ended up picking my DREAM dress! I fell in love with it as soon as I put it on. She also helped me to pick out a belt that was sewn into my dress and the veil too! I am so thankful for her help that day!!

I also went through Wolsfelt's for my bridesmaids' dresses. The selection is so large that really any color/style that you want, they will have it! I had my dress altered at Wolsfelt's too and everything was perfect!

I am so thankful for my experience at Wolsfelt's and all of the people there who helped me. I would definitely recommend Wolsfelt's to any bride who is looking for her dream dress - you will definitely find it here!!

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2018

From my first appointment to my last dress fitting I was always impressed with Wolsfelt's service. My consultant during my first appointment to find a dress was very sweet and helped me pick out the dress of my dreams. The seamstress who did my alterations for my gown was amazing and did a fantastic job! I highly recommend Wolsfelt's to all brides!

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2018

I LOVED my dress; my sister (MOH) found Wolsfelt's and brought me in to try on dresses last November. I fell in love but couldn't make a decision between two gorgeous gowns so I left without my dress :( One month later I was back and ready to commit; my consultant at Wolsfelts remembered me and was so accommodating! I chose a Lillian West chiffon A-line gown with a lace bodice and cannot count how many compliments I received throughout my ceremony and reception. The Wolsfelt's girls were all wonderful and my seamstress, Christine, was sweeter than anything! Thank you Wolsfelt's, I will definitely be recommending you to everyone I know!

Kelsey · Married on 08/31/2018

Wolsfelt’s was recommended to me from a friend, as she had gotten her dress there. And let me tell you, Wolsfelt’s was the BEST thing to happen to me. I had been to one other bridal salon before Wolsfelt’s, and to be honest, wedding dress shopping was extremely overwhelming for me, as I worried I would not find “the one”. The day I found my dress, I had the help of a few of my bridesmaids and Andrea, who is downright amazing. I thought I knew what I wanted, and boy was I wrong. Andrea took the pieces of the different dresses that I liked and found the perfect dress for me. I did not pick out any of the dresses I was trying on! That is just how good Andrea and my bridesmaids were. Andrea walked me through the process of ordering my dress and then I played the waiting game! When my dress came in, I met with Rosa, the second piece to my Wolsfelt’s dream team. Rosa made my dream dress fit like a glove and had my dress ready in plenty of time for my big day. I felt like an absolute princess on my big day and it would have not been possible without Wolsfelt’s. I HIGHLY recommend giving Wolsfelt’a a call and finding your dream dress there. ♥️

Austyn · Married on 08/18/2018

The perfect dress!

I tell every bride-to-be to go to Wolsfelt's Bridal! They have an amazing selection of high quality dresses and the staff is fantastic. I worked with Erin and she was absolutely amazing! She was so patient and worked with me and my bridal crew to help me find the perfect dress!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Austyn! We are so happy for you! We thank you so much for your kind words and we wish you all the happiness in the world! It was so much fun being able to help you and be a part of your day!

Lindsay Lupo · Married on 07/20/2018

Lindsay Lupo

Compassionate staff and a breathtaking wedding dress!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

I had an amazing experience with Wolsfelt's from the very beginning. As a gal who doesn't often pamper herself, I had start treatment during my dress selection process. Cristina did an amazing job on my alterations, and listened to my feedback. I even found my perfect wedding shoes, and they let me know when their upcoming sale was and suggested I wait until then to purchase them. I would definitely recommend Wolsfelt's to anyone in the Aurora area, especially if you want a personal touch. Thank you for helping me feel beautiful on our big day!

Wolsfelt's Bridal 9
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 10

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

Wolsfelts made finding a wedding dress so incredibly easy! My consultant was so helpful and really helped my vision of my dream wedding dress come true. The alterations department is absolutely amazing! Even after ordering my dress 4 inches shorter, my dress still needed to be shorten and I was really concerned about the lace design on the bottom getting ruined, but it was altered absolutely perfectly!

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Wolsfelt’s is an amazing place! They knew exactly what I wanted when I walked in the door! Thanks for making me look so good on my wedding day!

Wolsfelt's Bridal 11
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 12

Alexandra · Married on 06/23/2018

My experience was excellent! It was stress free and my dress along with the bridesmaids dresses for PERFECT. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law got their dresses here are well!

Wolsfelt's Bridal 13
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 14

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

My experience at Wolsfelt's was more than I could have imagined! I went in not knowing what to expect and was overwhelmed with all of the different styles and options for wedding dresses, but right when I walked in the door i was put at ease. Darcy listened to my vision, and brought me a bunch of dresses along with other styles I may have not thought of. I did not think I would go in that morning and walk out with my wedding dress, but after trying on "THE" dress, I knew that it was perfect and no other dress could compare to how I felt after putting it on, so I stopped my search. The entire Wolsfelt's team and everyone that I interacted with gave me that family vibe and truly personal experience that I feel you do not always get at other bridal shops. I also got all of my accessories from there, they have such a great selection of beautiful jewelry and other accessories for your big day. My alterations experience was also beyond my expectations, as I requested a few customizations and they worked wonders..making the dress EVEN more beautiful than it was in the beginning! I would recommend them to anyone, thank you Wolsfelt's for helping me find my dream dress and making my day as perfect as it could have been!!

Elyse · Married on 06/02/2018

The customer service at Wolsfelt's was exceptional. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The alterations that I had done on my dress were perfection and completed in a timely manner! I would highly recommend this store to any bride.

My husband used their tuxedo service and was also highly impressed. Donna was amazing when it came to measuring each groomsman and fathers. When they tried on their tuxedos, Donna even noticed that my husband's vest was a bit too large and overnighted a brand new one. Needless to say, we both looked perfect on our wedding day!

Sandy · Married on 06/01/2018

Wonderful experience for your selection of dresses and helpful kind staff. Want to make sure that you look beautiful for your special day!

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2018

I had the best experience at Wolsfelts Bridal. From the day that I came with my mom, MOH and mother in law to be I have no complaints. Finding the perfect dress was so easy with Sarah- she gave great feed back and helped me picture myself in each dress. The minute I put my dress on I was in love. The alteration process was so great as well. I had my dress on time and it fit so perfectly. And the day of I received so many compliments from people on my dress and I felt absolutely perfect. I will recommend everyone to Wolsfelts when they are dress shopping. Thank you for such an awesome experience.

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2018

Wolsfelts was absolutely wonderful! Recommend them and their service 100 times over. They were so helpful throughout the entire process and helped me to find my wedding dress as well as my bridesmaids dresses! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole! We're so lucky to have been able to help you through the whole process. Congratulations!

Kelsey · Married on 04/07/2018

I had an over the top bridal experience working with Andrea at Wolsfelt’s! Andrea is the sweetest and absolutely amazing to work with! I could not of found a more perfect dress and veil without her help! From dresses, accessories and veils they have the best selection!

We also had the pleasure of working with donna in the tux department! All the tuxes looked great and for the guys perfectly.

Thank you so much Andrea and Donna for all you did! My husband and I could not of been happier with how everything looked!❤️❤️❤️

Wolsfelt’s is definitely a one stop shop and I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Wolsfelt's Bridal 15
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 22
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 23
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 24

Diana · Married on 02/24/2018

Loved loved loved my dress! I felt gorgeous and can’t wait to get my pictures! Thank you

Sent on 03/24/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Diana! We are so happy you loved your gown! We can't wait to see your pictures!

Katie · Married on 01/20/2018

I couldn't say enough good things about this place! I found my dream wedding gown and veil within my budget and the staff was awesome. Planning a wedding is very stressful! Wolsfelt's does a great job of making sure your dress is one thing you DON'T stress about. If you are starting your search for your wedding dress, go here! They offer a huge variety of beautiful, unique, high quality
    gowns. They stored my dress for me until my wedding day. I also did my alterations here and the pricing was very reasonable. I'll be bringing my dress back to be cleaned and preserved too! They do it ALL! Love them!