367 Reviews for Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos

Ring Bearers (4)
Mother of Groom (3)
Flower Girls (3)
367 Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos Reviews

Wolsfelts was absolutely wonderful! Recommend them and their service 100 times over. They were so helpful throughout the entire process and helped me to find my wedding dress as well as my bridesmaids dresses! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Loved loved loved my dress! I felt gorgeous and can’t wait to get my pictures! Thank you

Profile Picture Diana, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Wolsfelt's was absolutely wonderful! Every time I walked into the store, from the first dress I tried on (which ended up being THE dress) to the final fitting, I was filled with excitement . The staff was always very accommodating and the atmosphere warm and inviting. I recommend Wolsfelt's to anyone looking to have the perfect bridal experience!

Profile Picture Ashling, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience at Wolsfelt’s Bridal. The entire staff made my day so special. They custom made my straps and was able to find the veil of my dreams. They also made the perfect bracelet to compliment my dress. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jenn, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We had a great experience! The sales associate who helped us was very engaged and helpful and I found the dress of my dreams! Love Wolsfelt's, would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The team at Wolsfelt's Bridal was absolutely amazing! Laurie helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding day. I came in with a general idea in mind and she ended up bringing in my dream dress. The entire team was helpful and so sweet. Thank you so much for helping make my wedding day everything I could ask for!

Profile Picture Jeannette, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Alterations, Formal Gowns

Wolsfelt's has been so exceptional to me, I couldn't be happier I found my Justin Alexander ballgown wedding dress with them. As a bride planning her wedding, they were so helpful, always a phone call away to answer my questions, work with scheduling, alterations, even helping me look for the perfect shade of burgundy for my bridesmaid's dresses and men's ties (even during a power outage!) They truly go above & beyond for their brides and their service is unmatched. My seamstress, Ula, put in so much work to alter my dress after losing 40lbs and having an intricate bustle. I cannot thank her enough for her quality of work - it was absolutely perfect. Thank you Wolsfelt's!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Undergarments, Veils, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows

Wolsfelt's was great! Found the perfect dress! Ula the seamstress is amazing!!!

Profile Picture Cara, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Preservation, Bride, Shoes, Undergarments

Heard of Wolsfelts from many people before going.. When we first went, I found my dress... however it was a size 8.. and i needed a size... 20 so my sister was able to try it on .. and i loved it. However Wolsfelts said that they wanted me to be able to try it on myself so they were able to get a dress my size in for me to try... and it was so amazing. We bought it that day and couldn't of been happier. Every time I had to go back to wolsfelt was a great experience and I recommend to all my friends! Great service and Great dresses!

Profile Picture neena, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Bride, Alterations

Could not have been happier with my daughters wedding dress. Very helpful staff, beautiful boutique. Highly reccomend taking a peek at this beautiful place.

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I fell in love with my dress as soon as I tried it on! There were so many to choose from, but I knew the minute I put my dress on, that was the one!

Profile Picture Crystil, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wolsfelts was where my sister found her wedding dress 10 years ago, so when it was my turn this is where I started. The consultant, Alyssa, who helped me find the dress was very knowledgeable and understood exactly what I wasn't looking for, even when I didn't know how to say it. The alterations team also did an amazing job with my dress

Profile Picture Katie, 9/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Wolsfelts was so helpful in choosing my wedding gown and Tux rentals. They were the first place I visited on my wedding gown search. After I purchased the gown, they checked in with me to make sure I was happy and ready for alterations. I did not get my alterations done there so I tried on my gown one last time before I took it out of the store and I found a SNAG in my dress! I showed the associate and she took it back to show the seamstress and told me they would update me on what they could do to make it perfect again. Their response time was very quick and said they would have to order a whole new dress because they could not fix the snag. Ordering a whole new dress 4 months before the wedding was nerve wracking but they shipped it to me in less than a month and no extra charge. My dress from there was perfect and it was beautiful on my wedding day. They were very professional and helpful.

I also rented all the tuxes for the Groom and the Groomsmen from Wolsfelts. Donna was so nice and helpful and made the planning process easy. We came in the day before the wedding to try on all the tuxes and there were quite a few jackets and pants that did not fit perfectly. Donna sprung into action and got all the tuxes fixed quickly. We also had to replace a few different pieces and they were sent overnight and ready the morning of wedding. Everyone looked great and it was all due to Donna and the team at Wolsfelts. I would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone.

Profile Picture rysa, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Bride, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen

My experience at Wolsfelt’s was beyond amazing!! My sister had gotten her dress here about a year prior, so it was a no brainer to get my dres here too. Laurie did an amazing job helping me pick out “the” dress. I never once felt rushed, even when I tried on 5 more dresses just to make sure the first was the one. She suggested a veil and jewelry as well, so by the end of the visit I got a great idea of how I would look on my wedding day. Sharon was my seamstress and worked so hard to make sure my dress was perfect for my big day. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Katherine , 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They were amazing to work with! I bought one of my prom dresses from there which led me to check them out for my wedding gown. I able to find the perfect gown for me! Andrea was quick to answer my questions and help me with the whole process. Even quick to answer my emails after the wedding about dress preservation! Carmen in alterations is so sweet and has many years of experience she truly knows what she is doing to make you fit perfectly! They have great prices for beautiful gowns, and I was so pleased to be able to work with them! Thank you Wolsfelts!

-Alison H

Profile Picture Alison, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Fifteen days before my wedding, the dress I originally purchased from another vendor wasn't fitting like I had hoped. I was dreading wearing it. My fiancé took me to wolsfelts and I'm so grateful he did! Not only did I find the PERFECT dress, they altered it in time for my big day. Andrea was sooo helpful!

Profile Picture Cindy, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Preservation, Bride, Formal Gowns, Shoes

I can't say enough good things about Wolsfelts! I got my wedding dress here because I knew so many people who did and recommended it so highly and I was not disappointed! Darcy was my consultant and she was fantastic and such a pleasure to work with. She pulled dresses that were exactly what I was looking for and they were all perfect. The first dress I had tried on was the one - I couldn't commit so I tried on more, went to another appointment and came back the same day to say YES! We modified my dress by adding a belt and having it sewn into the dress and it looked PERFECT! I also got my wedding jewelry and veil here.
We also came back and got my bridesmaids dresses here. They were so helpful during this process because I didn't really know what style I was looking for. I also had a bridesmaid that was out of state and was worried about how I could get her style dress in the same color. They offered to have her measurements sent in and they also gave me a color swatch along with all the information regarding the dress style and fabric used so that she could also find the dress near here. Everything worked out great and the dresses were perfect!
The entire staff is so friendly, professional and helpful. I am so happy with my experience at Wolsfelts and you will be to!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/18/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Veils, Bride, Alterations

Working with Wolsfelts was a great experience. My consultant was a huge help in finding me an amazing dress, and the seamstress who altered my dress was incredibly skilled. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a beautiful dress in the Chicago area head on over to Wolsfelts. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Cathy, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows, Bride

I can't recommend Wolsfelt's Bridal enough! I was honestly dreading shopping for my wedding dress last year, as I felt there is too much pressure put on finding the right dress right away. The staff was so friendly and helpful and honest that it made my experience so fun! I found the dress on my first visit and then had them do the alterations in house. I went twice and by fitting #2, I was OBSESSED with my dress. I got married down in Mexico, so they were even able to have the dress ready and pressed a whole week early for me. Overall, their prices and services are amazing!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

A place for generations to go! I couldn't imagine a better place to find my dress, especially since my mom found her's there as well.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Ring Bearers

The ladies at Wolfelts were so accommodating. I didn't feel like a burden when trying on just one more dress to be totally sure. The little cheat sheet we got from alterations gave me peace of mind that there wouldn't be any issues day-of. It fit like a glove. I wish I could wear this dress again and again!

Profile Picture Britta, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

First started my dress hunt with the big chain companies. All the dresses felt the same, I wasn't that happy with the choices. My mom suggested this boutique which I wasn't too convinced at first but gave a shot anyways. The staff was phenomenal, we worked with Darcy and she was so much fun..like that one cool aunt. Point is, I absolutely LOVED my dress & the experience Wolsfelt provided. it was everything I wanted.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Alterations, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Ring Bearers

Without doubt, Wolfelts Bridal is the place to go! It was recommended by a family friend and so thankful for her! I had another appointment scheduled in the afternoon but so glad I booked at Wolfelts first, not only did I find my dream dress but the whole staff was amazing and made the best experience for me. They have been in the business for over 30 years so they know what they are doing, My dress fit like a glove in my first fitting!!! Ask for Lorrie, she was fun to try on gowns with and really listened to what you were liking and not liking when trying on to help find the perfect dress!
-Amy B

Profile Picture Amy, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Veils

I had such a great experience at Wolsfelts! They have an amazing selection of dresses at all price ranges and the staff is beyond helpful and wonderful! They helped me find the most gorgeous dress during my first appointment. They put no pressure on me or my family to purchase the dress, but there was no way I was leaving the store without doing so! They are extremely professional, caring and family friendly! They had no problem with having my young niece and nephew in the store during the dress search, alterations, or pickup. They also had an incredible selection of suits and tuxes for my groom and groomsmen and were very flexible about a pickup schedule for my out of town family. Could not recommend Wolsfelts more!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/24/17, 1 Review