Wolsfelt's Bridal Reviews

Wolsfelt's Bridal 6
Wolsfelt's Bridal 7
  • Karissa

Karissa Paku · Getting married on 11/08/2019

Worth it to keep this family business going

Beautiful selection, seemed like something from everyone. I was able to send my pictures ahead and they already had dresses in mind for me. Felt so comfortable and knew I didn't want to search anywhere else.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

We are so glad you were able to find your perfect dress! You looked absolutely STUNNING and we can't wait for your big day! Thank you for your review :)
  • Justine

Justine · Getting married on 10/19/2019

My experience was unbelievable! It was truly magical and everything I thought it would be. I can't thank Sarah O enough for the time and effort she put into making that day an amazing day for me!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Justine! You will be such a beautiful bride. Thank you for letting us be a part of your YES day! We can't wait for your big day!

Allicyn Faries · Getting married on 08/24/2019

The Best Experience

This wedding boutique was the best! Such professionals and they have dresses for all budgets! It's such a personalized experience that you don't even realize anyone else is in the store. My consultant Jill is phenomenal and listened to everything I wanted and didn't want in a dress. You must check this boutique out and make sure to have your consultant be Jill!!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing words, Allicyn! We are so glad you loved your experience and we are so grateful that you allowed us to be a part of your special day!
  • Annie

Annie Manikas · Married on 07/12/2019

Highly recommend

I got my dress at Wolsfelt’s and I am so happy I did! During the shopping process they were so patient with me and helped make sure I was 100% sure I found my dream dress. I could not be happier with my dress! We also rented tuxes here and Donna was amazing! She made sure each guy had the perfect size, altered when needed, and even ordered a different size jacket overnight for one of the guys to make sure everybody looked their best. The guys all looked fantastic! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 8
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 9
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 10
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 11

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations on your beautiful wedding, Annie! We are so incredibly excited for you and your hubby

Stephanie Kinane · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing Experience!

My mom, sister and mother-in-law all found their wedding dress at Wolsfelts, and I did to! The Wolsfelts team was amazing! I absolutely loved my dress and received tons of compliments. We also got the bridesmaid dresses at Wolsfelts and they were stunning and fit everyone perfectly.
    Thank you Wolsfelts for making my experience amazing and exceeding my expectations!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

YAY! That is so amazing to hear, Stephanie!! :) We are so grateful for you guys and keeping the tradition alive! It makes us so happy! We are so thankful you trusted us for your girls too :)

We wish you the best and all the happiness in the world!
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 06/22/2019

Gorgeous High Quality Gowns and Professional Staff

I had an AMAZING experience at Wolsfelt's Bridal. My consultant, Lorrie, was wonderful! She helped me find the perfect dress. I had a great experience with the alterations department. The pictures do not do the dress justice! The detail and sparkle on the dress is unbelievable! I can't wait until I receive my professional pictures from the wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Burke · Married on 06/22/2019

The perfect dress and alterations!

I can't express what a great experience I had buying my wedding dress from Wolsfelt's! They made the entire process easy and enjoyable! The premier appointment was a great, memorable experience and fun for my whole entourage! Sarah was absolutely the best and helped me find my perfect dress! I can't believe it was the first dress I tried on! We all knew it was the one from the start! Ula in alterations made my dress fit perfectly, especially the bustle! I would recommend Wolsfelt's to everyone!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 12
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 13
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 14

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Nicole! You looked absolutely STUNNING in your perfect dress. We are so glad and thankful you loved your premier appointment
  • Racheal

Racheal · Married on 06/05/2019

Top notch service

Excellent experience from start to finish. Very professional & experienced consultants & alterations team & it shows. There is definitely value in years of experience. Ula in alterations is beyond amazing & I’m so thankful I had her guidance and skills working with my dress. If I ever need another formal dress, this will be the first place I return to.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 15
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 16
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 17
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 18

Natalie · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing from start to finish. Worth the drive!

The was my first and last stop finding my beautiful wedding gown! They have a great selection at all price ranges with great staff

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 19
  • Courtney

Courtney Johnson · Married on 03/30/2019

Bridal Gown

I highly reccomend going here to find THE DRESS. There is a large selection and Lori helped me find my perfect dress. I also got my dress altered here and everything went smoothly.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 20

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Courtney! Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so glad you had such a great experience. We can't thank you enough for letting us be a part of your special day!
  • Sara

Sara Schroeder · Married on 03/30/2019

Quality Gowns and Service

Dress shopping at Wolsfelt's was the easiest decision I made for our wedding. I purchased my prom dress from Wolsfelt's way back when, so I knew that this was the place to go when I got engaged. Andrea was wonderful from the start. She listened to what I wanted and pulled beautiful gowns that zeroed in on my vision. The entire process was so easy and fun! My gown was one of the first ones I tried on! And I was able to try on veils and accessories on that first day to complete the look. When the gown was ordered and arrived at the shop, Andrea called to see if I wanted to try it on again well before I needed to schedule the alteration appointment. She was very accommodating and treated my family like her own. Then, working with Ula in the alterations department was so easy too! She went through every detail of the gown to make it perfect. Being that I wore flats with my wedding dress, there were some alterations needed. She did a wonderful job on working with the tricky lace and made the dress look like it was made just for me! I couldn't be happier with my gown and the service I received throughout the process! I can't recommend Wolsfelt's enough! They are worth every penny - you may pay more money for a gown versus a big box store but you get quality materials, quality work, and quality service from start to finish!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 21
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 22
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 02/23/2019

Mini “SYTD” boutique

I got my dress last year - about 12 months before my wedding. We were greeted nicely at the door & introduced to their mascot Remington (their white-golden retriever) who was absolutely adorable. I was shown to dresses in my price point, picked out a few and had my stylist pick out a few she thought would fit me. Just like SYTD, I was brought out to my group of girls to show them dresses and we rated each one. My stylist was amazing and actually picked my dress. It was beautiful. Alterations were a little pricy, but ended up fitting me to a T. I received so many compliments, and I always refer my friends here now. I definitely would recommend this hidden gem :)

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 23
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 24

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Samantha! We are so thankful you trusted us to be a part of your incredible day. Remmie loves seeing and loving on all of our beautiful brides :) We appreciate your sweet words and can't thank you enough for the referrals! Make sure you send us pictures/ tag us!!

Kelly Bradley · Married on 12/31/2018

Fun, Beautiful Selection, Helpful

Wolsfelt's was the third bridal shop I visited when I was looking for a wedding dress, and I wish I had went there first! The selection of dresses is amazing, the staff was super helpful and patient, and I couldn't be happier with my wedding dress. All of my bridesmaids got their dresses from Wolsfelts, and we all had such a wonderful experience trying on different styles till we found something that worked for everyone. Wolsfelts worked with all of my bridesmaids to make sure their dresses fit perfectly. I'd recommend Wolsfelts to any bride!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Kelly! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day. We're so grateful we were able to help both you and your girls! Thank you so much for your kind words. We wish you all the best and a lifetime of memories to be made!
  • Cori

Cori · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Dress

Wolsfelts did a wonderful job of helping me find my dress. I thought I had found my dress at the first shop, but Wolsfelts proved me wrong. The sales staff was extremely helpful in helping me to find my dream dress. I ordered the dress 7 months before my wedding and it arrived in plenty of time. The fitting was very easy and the alterations department is amazing at what they do. I didn’t need a great deal of alterations on the dress, but the little alterations are what made the dress look perfect. I had so many compliments on the dress and can’t thank Wolsfelts enough for helping me find my dress.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad we were able to help you find your perfect dress for your big day. Congratulations, Cori! Make sure you send us pictures!

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2018

Best Dress Experience!

Wolsfelt's was the only place I wanted to go try on dresses as soon as I got engaged. My mom found her wedding dress at Wolsfelt's and I knew that this was the place I wanted to go. I can't begin to thank Wolsfelt's enough for all of their help throughout our wedding planning process. My bridal consultation was one of the best days ever. We worked with Erin to find my dream wedding dress, along with my bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dress. I am so incredibly in love with my wedding dress, and continue to get compliments on how gorgeous it was. We even got all of the suits from Wolsfelt's - and everything looked amazing together. The alteration process was a breeze, and Antonia was so kind and understanding when I told her my vision for my dress. Wolsfelt's is the best and we feel so lucky that they created the look for our wedding!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Amanda!!! That is so incredible and great to hear! ?What a sweet tradition you and your mom created. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day and helping everyone in your wedding party look perfect! We are so thankful for your beautiful, sweet words! We wish you all the happiness in the world! Make sure you send us pictures, we would love to see!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and easy!

AMAZING! The whole team at Wolsfelt's was absolutely amazing. Erin worked with me diligently to find the perfect dress. I never felt rushed or pressured during our appointment and she helped me find a dress I didn't even have in mind and it ended up being the one! Dawn was so welcoming every time I came in and Donna helped my husband and his groomsmen friend the perfect tux. The alterations team was also fabulous at getting my dress to fit PERFECT! Everything came together so perfectly and it is because of the amazing service and energy from the whole Wolsfelt's team! I cannot recommend them enough! Thank you SO much!!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 25
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 26
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 27

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Kate! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! Sometimes the perfect gown is the one we least expect. It's such a beautiful moment! From all of us here at Wolsfelt's, we wish you and your husband all the happiness in the world! Thank you for sharing your pictures with us!
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/27/2018

Easiest part of wedding planning

Wolsfelt's was recommended by my coworkers who all grew up in the area. I had already visited a few other places, so they narrowed in on exactly what I wanted, and I'm pretty sure the first dress they showed me was the one I bought. Scheduling for fittings was super easy. The alterations were way less expensive than I had anticipated. Antoinette (I'm pretty sure that was my seamstress's name) was really nice and made me feel very confident that everything would look perfect for the wedding day, which it did!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 28

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations on your beautiful day-you looked so incredible! Thank you so much for the review! We are so glad we were able to make your vision perfect from start to finish. Congratulations again and we wish you all the best!

Carolyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you!

I couldnt have asked for a better experience than the one I had at Wolsfelts picking out my dress. From the front desk staff to the staff in alterations, they made my dream a reality and made me feel the most beautiful I've ever felt!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Carolyn! We thank you so much for letting us to be a part of your special day. We wish you all the happiness! Make sure you send us pictures!

Jamie Dudas · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience!

My wedding day could not have been more perfect and it started with my beautiful wedding dress! Everyone at Wolsfelt’s was so nice and helpful. What I loved most is that they made the dress tailored to me and made my dress even more perfect then when I first tried it on. My bridesmaids dresses were the perfect color purple that fit my theme perfectly. I felt like they cared more about helping me find the perfect dress then trying to just make a sale. I received so many compliments on my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses! I would highly recommend Wolsfelt’s!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Jamie! We truly strive to make sure every little detail is perfect for you and your big day. We are so glad everything was a perfect match. We are so grateful for your beautiful words. Don't forget to send us pictures! We wish you all the happiness!

Stephanie Bivin · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Service

It is no wonder this place has been around for as long as it has. They are experts when it comes to formal wear. They guys got their tux's there, and they looked perfect. And I got my dress there. I found a dress elsewhere but couldn't get the right size, Sarah, just had a picture to go by, I didn't even know the designer, and she found the dress for me and had it ordered even though they didn't carry it. And it was perfect. The alterations were great and they did such a good job helping me with all the little things as well. I recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Stephanie! We are so happy that we were able to help you say yes to your perfect dress as well as having your guys all look perfect for the day as well! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day! Please send us pictures so we can see!

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Experience!

My wedding day was M A G I C A L & it all started with the perfect dress from Wolsfelt’s! Wolsfelt’s was my first & ONLY stop when shopping for my dress. Lorrie was so accommodating to me and my 6 bridesmaids who accompanied me dress shopping. She was very patient as I tried on and then re-tried on dresses until I found *the one*. When my dress was delivered, Ula (seamstress) transformed my already beautiful dress into the dress of my dreams! Ula is truly an artist! In addition, my bridesmaids, husband, groomsmen, and my father were all dressed by Wolsfelt’s and they looked absolutely perfect! I cannot thank the staff enough for all of their help!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Jessica! We are so glad we were able to help make your big day a dream come true. Thank you for letting us help you, your hubby, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and dad look absolutely perfect! Please make sure you send us pictures!! Wishing you endless happiness!

Kristin Pattermann · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing experience!

I had a wonderful experience with Wolsfelt's!! I came in to try on wedding dresses with a general idea of what I wanted but was not 100% sure. I worked with Andrea and she did an amazing job of figuring out what I wanted! After the first few dresses I tried, she was able to figure out what I liked and didn't and ended up picking my DREAM dress! I fell in love with it as soon as I put it on. She also helped me to pick out a belt that was sewn into my dress and the veil too! I am so thankful for her help that day!!

I also went through Wolsfelt's for my bridesmaids' dresses. The selection is so large that really any color/style that you want, they will have it! I had my dress altered at Wolsfelt's too and everything was perfect!

I am so thankful for my experience at Wolsfelt's and all of the people there who helped me. I would definitely recommend Wolsfelt's to any bride who is looking for her dream dress - you will definitely find it here!!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Gianna

Gianna Carlini · Married on 09/23/2018

Dream Destination for finding a DREAM Dress

I had an amazing experience at Wolsfelt's. Before even going, I was excited to visit the store because of its long-running history and family operated business. My consultant, Andrea, was friendly and helpful. I went in thinking I knew exactly what I wanted but didn't like any of the dresses I thought I would. I showed Andrea a picture of a dress I also liked and she ended up pulling a similar dress that turned out to be the ONE! All of the staff was friendly and helpful. You can tell as soon as you walk in that they love what they do! I am proud to be a Wolsfelt's bride!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2018

From my first appointment to my last dress fitting I was always impressed with Wolsfelt's service. My consultant during my first appointment to find a dress was very sweet and helped me pick out the dress of my dreams. The seamstress who did my alterations for my gown was amazing and did a fantastic job! I highly recommend Wolsfelt's to all brides!

Sent on 09/24/2018