Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos Reviews

390 | Aurora, IL

390 Reviews for Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos

390 Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos Reviews

Justine · Getting married on 10/19/2019

My experience was unbelievable! It was truly magical and everything I thought it would be. I can't thank Sarah O enough for the time and effort she put into making that day an amazing day for me!

Jamie Dudas · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience!

My wedding day could not have been more perfect and it started with my beautiful wedding dress! Everyone at Wolsfelt’s was so nice and helpful. What I loved most is that they made the dress tailored to me and made my dress even more perfect then when I first tried it on. My bridesmaids dresses were the perfect color purple that fit my theme perfectly. I felt like they cared more about helping me find the perfect dress then trying to just make a sale. I received so many compliments on my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses! I would highly recommend Wolsfelt’s!

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2018

From my first appointment to my last dress fitting I was always impressed with Wolsfelt's service. My consultant during my first appointment to find a dress was very sweet and helped me pick out the dress of my dreams. The seamstress who did my alterations for my gown was amazing and did a fantastic job! I highly recommend Wolsfelt's to all brides!

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2018

I LOVED my dress; my sister (MOH) found Wolsfelt's and brought me in to try on dresses last November. I fell in love but couldn't make a decision between two gorgeous gowns so I left without my dress :( One month later I was back and ready to commit; my consultant at Wolsfelts remembered me and was so accommodating! I chose a Lillian West chiffon A-line gown with a lace bodice and cannot count how many compliments I received throughout my ceremony and reception. The Wolsfelt's girls were all wonderful and my seamstress, Christine, was sweeter than anything! Thank you Wolsfelt's, I will definitely be recommending you to everyone I know!

Kelsey · Married on 08/31/2018

Wolsfelt’s was recommended to me from a friend, as she had gotten her dress there. And let me tell you, Wolsfelt’s was the BEST thing to happen to me. I had been to one other bridal salon before Wolsfelt’s, and to be honest, wedding dress shopping was extremely overwhelming for me, as I worried I would not find “the one”. The day I found my dress, I had the help of a few of my bridesmaids and Andrea, who is downright amazing. I thought I knew what I wanted, and boy was I wrong. Andrea took the pieces of the different dresses that I liked and found the perfect dress for me. I did not pick out any of the dresses I was trying on! That is just how good Andrea and my bridesmaids were. Andrea walked me through the process of ordering my dress and then I played the waiting game! When my dress came in, I met with Rosa, the second piece to my Wolsfelt’s dream team. Rosa made my dream dress fit like a glove and had my dress ready in plenty of time for my big day. I felt like an absolute princess on my big day and it would have not been possible without Wolsfelt’s. I HIGHLY recommend giving Wolsfelt’a a call and finding your dream dress there. ♥️

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

I had an amazing experience with Wolsfelt's from the very beginning. As a gal who doesn't often pamper herself, I had start treatment during my dress selection process. Cristina did an amazing job on my alterations, and listened to my feedback. I even found my perfect wedding shoes, and they let me know when their upcoming sale was and suggested I wait until then to purchase them. I would definitely recommend Wolsfelt's to anyone in the Aurora area, especially if you want a personal touch. Thank you for helping me feel beautiful on our big day!

Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos 2
    Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos 3

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

Wolsfelts made finding a wedding dress so incredibly easy! My consultant was so helpful and really helped my vision of my dream wedding dress come true. The alterations department is absolutely amazing! Even after ordering my dress 4 inches shorter, my dress still needed to be shorten and I was really concerned about the lace design on the bottom getting ruined, but it was altered absolutely perfectly!

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Wolsfelt’s is an amazing place! They knew exactly what I wanted when I walked in the door! Thanks for making me look so good on my wedding day!

Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos 4
    Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos 5

Alexandra · Married on 06/23/2018

My experience was excellent! It was stress free and my dress along with the bridesmaids dresses for PERFECT. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law got their dresses here are well!

Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos 6
    Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos 7

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

My experience at Wolsfelt's was more than I could have imagined! I went in not knowing what to expect and was overwhelmed with all of the different styles and options for wedding dresses, but right when I walked in the door i was put at ease. Darcy listened to my vision, and brought me a bunch of dresses along with other styles I may have not thought of. I did not think I would go in that morning and walk out with my wedding dress, but after trying on "THE" dress, I knew that it was perfect and no other dress could compare to how I felt after putting it on, so I stopped my search. The entire Wolsfelt's team and everyone that I interacted with gave me that family vibe and truly personal experience that I feel you do not always get at other bridal shops. I also got all of my accessories from there, they have such a great selection of beautiful jewelry and other accessories for your big day. My alterations experience was also beyond my expectations, as I requested a few customizations and they worked wonders..making the dress EVEN more beautiful than it was in the beginning! I would recommend them to anyone, thank you Wolsfelt's for helping me find my dream dress and making my day as perfect as it could have been!!

Elyse · Married on 06/02/2018

The customer service at Wolsfelt's was exceptional. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The alterations that I had done on my dress were perfection and completed in a timely manner! I would highly recommend this store to any bride.

My husband used their tuxedo service and was also highly impressed. Donna was amazing when it came to measuring each groomsman and fathers. When they tried on their tuxedos, Donna even noticed that my husband's vest was a bit too large and overnighted a brand new one. Needless to say, we both looked perfect on our wedding day!

Sandy · Married on 06/01/2018

Wonderful experience for your selection of dresses and helpful kind staff. Want to make sure that you look beautiful for your special day!

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2018

I had the best experience at Wolsfelts Bridal. From the day that I came with my mom, MOH and mother in law to be I have no complaints. Finding the perfect dress was so easy with Sarah- she gave great feed back and helped me picture myself in each dress. The minute I put my dress on I was in love. The alteration process was so great as well. I had my dress on time and it fit so perfectly. And the day of I received so many compliments from people on my dress and I felt absolutely perfect. I will recommend everyone to Wolsfelts when they are dress shopping. Thank you for such an awesome experience.

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2018

Wolsfelts was absolutely wonderful! Recommend them and their service 100 times over. They were so helpful throughout the entire process and helped me to find my wedding dress as well as my bridesmaids dresses! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole! We're so lucky to have been able to help you through the whole process. Congratulations!

Kelsey · Married on 04/07/2018

I had an over the top bridal experience working with Andrea at Wolsfelt’s! Andrea is the sweetest and absolutely amazing to work with! I could not of found a more perfect dress and veil without her help! From dresses, accessories and veils they have the best selection!

We also had the pleasure of working with donna in the tux department! All the tuxes looked great and for the guys perfectly.

Thank you so much Andrea and Donna for all you did! My husband and I could not of been happier with how everything looked!❤️❤️❤️

Wolsfelt’s is definitely a one stop shop and I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos 8
    Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos 15
    Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos 16
    Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos 17

Diana · Married on 02/24/2018

Loved loved loved my dress! I felt gorgeous and can’t wait to get my pictures! Thank you

Sent on 03/24/2018

Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos's reply:

Congratulations, Diana! We are so happy you loved your gown! We can't wait to see your pictures!

Katie · Married on 01/20/2018

I couldn't say enough good things about this place! I found my dream wedding gown and veil within my budget and the staff was awesome. Planning a wedding is very stressful! Wolsfelt's does a great job of making sure your dress is one thing you DON'T stress about. If you are starting your search for your wedding dress, go here! They offer a huge variety of beautiful, unique, high quality
    gowns. They stored my dress for me until my wedding day. I also did my alterations here and the pricing was very reasonable. I'll be bringing my dress back to be cleaned and preserved too! They do it ALL! Love them!

Ashling · Married on 12/31/2017

My experience at Wolsfelt's was absolutely wonderful! Every time I walked into the store, from the first dress I tried on (which ended up being THE dress) to the final fitting, I was filled with excitement . The staff was always very accommodating and the atmosphere warm and inviting. I recommend Wolsfelt's to anyone looking to have the perfect bridal experience!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos's reply:

Congratulations, Ashling! We are so excited that you had such a great experience and had so much excitement every time you were in-we love hearing that!! Thank you for trusting us to make everything perfect for you!

Stephanie · Married on 11/25/2017

Wolsfelts bridal was very professional and made me feel like a bride! They assign you to one consultant who gives you their undivided attention and helps you not only pick the dress you that is your style but also the dress that will make you look the most beautiful on your wedding day. They have many dresses to pick from and it is the most adorable wedding boutique.

Anna · Married on 11/18/2017

HUGE Shout out to Wolsfelt Bridal for custom making my dream wedding dress! I felt like such a princess all night! All brides and future brides ... please check them out in Aurora, IL! Their service was impeccable from start to finish! - Down to adding sleeves to my dress, customizing the size to fit and flatter a plus size bride, and even hugging me on the way out at dress pickup! A family owned shop that treats you like family! THANK YOU! ❤️

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos 18
    Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos 19

Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos's reply:

Congratulations Anna!! It was such a joy for us to work with you and to get to know you throughout your time working with us! You were SO stunning in your dress! It means the world to us that you had a great experience here and that we could be a part of your wedding day! We wish you all the very best in everything!! Please send us more pictures, we would love to see them!

Courtney · Married on 11/17/2017

I had the best experience with Wolsfelt’s! They knew exactly what dresses to pull for my special day! Everyone was helpful and made me feel special the whole time I was there. The alterations were amazing! They were perfect and I wouldn’t change anything about my dress. I would recommend Wolsfelt’s to every upcoming bride.

Jenn · Married on 11/04/2017

I had an amazing experience at Wolsfelt’s Bridal. The entire staff made my day so special. They custom made my straps and was able to find the veil of my dreams. They also made the perfect bracelet to compliment my dress. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos's reply:

We're so glad you had a great experience here at Wolsfelt's! We loved being able to help customize accessories for your big day! Congratulations, Jenn!

Kristin · Married on 10/28/2017

We had a great experience! The sales associate who helped us was very engaged and helpful and I found the dress of my dreams! Love Wolsfelt's, would recommend to anyone!

• Jeannette

Jeannette · Married on 10/14/2017

The team at Wolsfelt's Bridal was absolutely amazing! Laurie helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding day. I came in with a general idea in mind and she ended up bringing in my dream dress. The entire team was helpful and so sweet. Thank you so much for helping make my wedding day everything I could ask for!