Wolsfelt's Bridal Reviews

511 | Aurora, IL

511 Reviews for Wolsfelt's Bridal

Sequoia · Getting married on 11/04/2023

The best experience wedding dress shopping you can have!

My Wolsfelt's experience was amazing! My stylist, Jessica, was absolutely amazing! She picked many amazing dresses, listened to what I was looking for, stayed within my budget, and made me feel super comfortable! She helped me find my perfect wedding dress! I highly, highly recommend going to Wolsfelt's if you are looking for your dream dress and asking for Jessica!

Sent on 03/23/2021

Meghan G. · Getting married on 06/03/2023

Speechless

My experience here at Wolsfelts’s was more than I could’ve ever imagined. I went in with one dress in mind. The dress I knew I wanted. After trying it on, I was sold. For the heck of it, we tried on one more. Little did I know that’s the one I would say “Yes” too.
    Colleen was absolutely wonderful. I couldn’t have pictured the day any better.

Thank you Colleen and Vicki at Wolsfelts’s for making this day nothing short of amazing.

Sent on 03/20/2021

Paige O. · Getting married on 04/08/2023

Found the perfect dress!

I found the perfect dress here- just what I had imagined. They had a great selection of a niche color I really wanted. Our sales associate Darcy was also awesome. She was really helpful and fun to work with. I strongly recommend!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Paige for the kind review!! Congratulations on finding your dream dress!! We are so excited for you!
  • Megan

Megan L. · Getting married on 01/09/2023

Wolsfelt’s Bridal Appointment

Wolsfelt’s was recommended by my matron of honor. She found her wedding dress here and was pleased with their service. I booked an appointment and worked with Sarah. She made the entire appointment from start to finish so comfortable for me. She was professional, patient, and answered all of our questions. We never felt rushed. Thank you Sarah for helping to find my wedding dress! ~ 09.25.21

Sent on 12/20/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Megan, for this kind review. So glad you could find a beautiful wedding dress for your big day! We love Sarah and her ability to make all our brides feel so comfortable with the process. So many congrats!!
  • Joanna

Joanna P. · Getting married on 09/08/2022

Sarah was wonderful.

I had been to 8 shops over the past 2 weeks and felt I was going to have to settle for one of the options I had found. While I was venting in my office about having to settle, a co worker recommend Wolsfelts. I made an appointment for that day and stopped in on my way home, expecting the same styles everywhere else. Sarah greeted me and listened to what I was looking for. Her and I went through the selections and we found dresses close to what I was looking for even some I would have never tried. She helped me try them on and listened to what I was saying I liked and didnt like about each one. I was considering 2 of the options. When we finished with the 4 we selected she asked if I had time for her to take another quick look with the added information she had from us trying some on....and then she came back with 4 more dress. And there is was, the one I had been looking and dreaming about. I put it on and was about to cry...I knew it was the dress I wanted to get married in. I was overwhelmed with how she took so much time and listened and then found what I had envisioned.

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Amanda

Amanda M. · Getting married on 06/06/2022

Amazing Service at Wolsfelts!

I am extremely happy with the service provided at Wolsfelt's! We immediately felt welcomed and a priority when we walked in the doors. My consultant, Jackie, was so patient and really understood my style! With her help I was able to find my dream dress! Would recommend Wolsfelt's to anyone looking for a wedding dress! Lucky number 7 was it for me! Thank you Jackie and thank you Wolsfelt's!!!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Hi Amanda!! Thank you for the kind review! Congratulations on finding your dress! We are so excited for you!

Courtney · Getting married on 05/28/2022

Loved them!

Sarah was amazing! She listened to what I was looking for and took the things from the dresses that I liked and disliked and found the perfect one!

Sent on 03/27/2021
  • Danielle

Danielle S. · Getting married on 04/01/2022

Making Memories w/ Mom

Wolsfelt's was incredible! In a last minute decision, my fiance and I decided to get married in a month due to my mom's health. I booked a premier appointment and it was worth every penny. Jessica was absolutely incredible and made the day so very special for not only me, but my mom and sister. I cannot thank her enough for making the day perfect and being so very understanding of the situation. Not only were we able to find the perfect dress, it was ready to go within 3 weeks - altered and all! They truly were so helpful, accommodating, and above all kind. Two good friends had purchased their dresses there, which is why I went with them. I will certainly be recommending them to others in the future.

Sent on 01/23/2021

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your story. We're glad we could create such a special day for you, your sister, and your mom! Family is so important to us, and we're fortunate to be a part of these amazing experiences. Congrats and best wishes!

Mary · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Great experience!

I had been imagining my perfect dress and I could not find it. I went to Wolsfelts and I found it in their private collection! Jessica was very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. She walked me through every step of the way. I felt very comfortable with my decision! Can’t wait to have it for my big day! :)

Sent on 01/22/2021

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

We're so glad Jessica could help you find the perfect dress! Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing the pictures of your big day! :) Congrats!

Carolyn · Getting married on 12/18/2021

Such a friendly and welcoming environment

My dress consultant was great! I felt super comfortable and she just rolled with everything I wanted to try. Totally recommend!

Sent on 06/20/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Carolyn!! Congratulations on finding your dream dress at Wolsfelt's! So excited for you!! You look STUNNING!

Stephanie K. · Getting married on 11/12/2021

Incredible

I went to Davids Bridal a few days before I went to Wolsfelt’s just to get an idea of what I liked and wanted.. needless to say it was a disaster at Davids Bridal and they were less than helpful... so going into Wolsfelt’s I told Sarah my concerns and experience there and she was AMAZING with making sure I tried on all the styles I liked. Her pick was actually the first dress I tried on and I fell in love with it and said yes to the dress! Sarah was an amazing consultant and I honestly can’t even put into words how much I appreciate all her help and finding my dream dress to bring back to Arizona with me!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Stephanie for the kind review!! Congratulations on finding your dream dress!! We appreciate that you came to see us all the way from Arizona!! We are so excited for you and can't wait to see your pictures from your big day!

Paige · Getting married on 10/30/2021

Review of Wolsfelt’s

Highly recommend! Very nice and helpful people! Sarah was my stylist and she did an amazing job! She was super friendly and extremely helpful! She found exactly what I was looking for! She was awesome!

Sent on 11/08/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for these kind words! Glad we could be helpful for your big day.
    So happy for you. Many congrats!
  • Sheila

Sheila · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Meaningful and exciting

I did not know what style of dress I wanted so going and I told myself don’t decide on the first day. But Laurie was very helpful and showing me different options and I had such a great experience that I ended up buying my dress

Sent on 06/13/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Sheila!! Thank you for the kind review! You look absolutely amazing in your dress! We can't wait to see pictures of you on your big day!
  • Erin

Erin P. · Getting married on 10/01/2021

An Experience to Remember

I am not the kind of person that has been imagining my wedding day/dress my entire life. I truly did not think I was going to find a dress I loved at all. I had been to a couple other name brand bridal shops and didn't find anything I liked, but my cousin got her dress at Wolsfelt's and suggested I try it out. Immediately upon walking in, you can tell the quality is way above other shops. The ambiance is very inviting and the staff there are excited to help you in any way they can. You have a designated staff member for your entire appointment that pulls dresses for you and listens to what you like and dislike so they can pull more dresses that narrow down what you're looking for. Rather than you going around the whole shop and picking out dresses, they know them best and it was way easier to have them brought to me. You and your guests are given a private changing room where the staff member will get you a bra that works if you don't have one, and will help you get into each dress and clip you in to perfection. There's nice music playing to set the tone, and they have light dimmers in front of the mirrors so you can see the dresses in low lighting too. Lorrie was amazing! I tried on about 7 or 8 dresses and one of the last ones that she pulled was the dress I chose; it was something I never would've picked off the rack for myself but I am absolutely obsessed! That moment you always see in movies where the bride puts on her dress and knows it's the one...I got to experience that. I would highly recommend Wolsfelt's if you're looking for high quality dresses, amazing service, and the personal experience of finding the perfect dress for you!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Oh my goodess!! Thank you Erin for your kind words!! We appreciate it so much!! Congratulations on saying YES to your dress!! We are so excited for you and so happy you had that movie say yes moment of knowing!!
  • Regan

Regan S. · Getting married on 09/25/2021

The Bridal Experience

Wolsfelt's gave me the absolute best bridal experience. From the moment we walked in, we were welcomed and treated like family. My attendant Andrea listened to all of my bridal banter, and found styles that accommodated it. She was honest with her opinions, and helped me see past any chirpings of my peanut gallery to figure out what I really wanted. When it came down to the final touches with the veil, all the attendants around us helped seek out the perfect one. I found my perfect dress here and will guarantee that anyone else who walks in those doors will find there's too.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! We're so happy to hear about your experience and so glad we could help you figure out what you really wanted :) Congratulations!!

Aly L. · Getting married on 09/10/2021

Perfect Experience

Wolsfelt's was the 4th Bridal shop I had been to and it was definitely my favorite! My stylist Sarah went above and beyond to make sure I had a great experience and she helped me find my dream dress! They were more than accommodating and I can't wait to go back with all my bridesmaids to help them find their dresses!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Aly! We are so happy for you! Congratulations on finding your dress! Make sure to send us photos of your big day!
  • Jenny

Jenny M. · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Without a doubt, amazing place!

Found my dream dress here!! Jessica was such an amazing help!! We had some last minute difficulties with the certain color i wanted my dress to be but they contacted the designer directly and were able to get me my dress! They go above and beyond. 110% recommend!!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! Glad we could solve the last minute difficulties. We always want to go above and beyond for our brides on their big day :) Many congrats!!
  • Griselda

Griselda T. · Getting married on 07/03/2021

It’s Beautiful🤍

As soon as I put it on I knew it was the 1 they have so many Beautiful dresses it was a little hard 1 for a sec but just prayed about it and I new this was the 1 🤍🤍🤍

Sent on 03/12/2021

Kristy N. · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Bride to be...

Sarah was amazing! She helped me find the most beautiful dream dress! The staff are all so kind and helpful. I 100% recommend this place to anyone

Sent on 07/13/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Kristy!! We appreciate your review! Congratulations on finding your dream dress at Wolsfelt's! We are so excited for your big day!

Kendall W. · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Fantastic!!!!

I had Jessica and she was amazing!!! After just a few dresses she knew exactly what my style was! I’ll definitely be recommending Wolsfelts to everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Aww thanks Kendall! We love that you had a great experience with Jessica! She is awesome! Congratulations on finding your dress with us!!
  • Amanda

Amanda D. · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Found the one!

I chose Wolsfelts because they were the only store in the Chicagoland area that carried some more boho / lacey brands that I had seen on Pinterest. It's a bit out of my way, but it was worth it. Our stylist was very responsive - looked at my image board, listened to my feedback and brought different selections that narrowed in each time until we nailed it on the head. I also appreciated that they had on site tailors familiar with each dress that would do a phenomenal job and help in my tighter deadline.

My only criticisms are:
    - One of the employees came into our private room and her mask kept slipping off which made me uncomfortable. Our stylist, however, was extremely careful.

- My favorite dresses ended up being from the private line and they wouldn't let us take photos which made it difficult to compare to other choices at other appointments (seems like a tactic). In the end, I went off of the feeling I had when I tried it on. Having called back to purchase the dress at the end of their last open day, I still don't have an image of it and it's a bit annoying. I would prefer being able to take photos, but signing a waiver that I wouldn't share them. I almost didn't make the purchase because of this. Looking forward to go in for my first fitting and grabbing some photos.

Sent on 02/22/2021

Rachel F. · Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing bridal experience

We had a great time with Sarah finding my cousin’s wedding dress! My cousin felt really special and it felt like a very personal, upscale yet comfortable wedding dress shopping experience. She didn’t know too much of what she wanted and Sarah helped her to find many dresses she loved plus the gorgeous dress she chose! We went to other local boutiques that had the same price range of dresses and the experience felt kind of cheap compared to what we received at Wolsfelts! Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 07/08/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Rachel for the kind review!! We are so excited for your cousin and are so happy that you guys had a great experience with us!!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth L. · Married on 03/20/2021

Perfect experience

Everything about this experience was amazing! My consultant, Sarah, was wonderful! I can’t believe the first dress I tried on was the one I ended up buying!! This just shows how much Sarah listened to exactly what I wanted. Everyone I encountered was so nice and friendly! Thank you so much for helping me find the PERFECT dress!!

Sent on 05/09/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Elizabeth for the kind review!! Congratulations on finding your perfect dress!! And the first dress? AMAZING!! We can't wait to see your photos of your big day!

Christianna O. · Married on 03/06/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I could not have asked for a better experience to find my dream dress. Andrea was phenomenal and found my perfect dress which made me feel like a beautiful bride. Cannot wait to bring the rest of my bridal party here to continue our journey!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Hi Christianna! Thank you so much for the nice review. We are so excited that you found your dream dress at Wolsfelt's! We can wait to see you (& your bridal party) soon!
  • Becks

Becks O. · Married on 01/10/2021

Amazing experience!

I had an amazing time at Wolsfelt's Bridal. The selection is huge and there's something to fit every personality and style. Jessica was helpful, engaging and offered an honest opinion when asked - something I really value. She helped me pick something out that not only matched my style, but pushed me out of my comfort zone in the best way.

My fiancée also got her dress at Wolsfelt's and I really appreciated the steps they took to not only make sure we weren't trying on the same dress, but that the dresses they pulled would look good together and had similar vibes to fit our aesthetic.

I would highly recommend Wolsfelt's to anyone looking to find that perfect dress for their special day.

Sent on 11/18/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the great review! We're so happy that you and your fiancee were able to find complementing gowns that also fit your individual aesthetics. We're so happy for the both of you. Congrats!!