Wolsfelt's Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Megan U. Getting married on 09/28/2024

Warm and Welcoming

This has been the MOST AMAZING experience! Everyone was so nice and welcoming! Would recommend them to everyone. My stylist, Kenzi, was the BEST! She heard me and understood what I was looking for. Overall an amazing experience!
    Sequoia Getting married on 11/04/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best experience wedding dress shopping you can have!

My Wolsfelt's experience was amazing! My stylist, Jessica, was absolutely amazing! She picked many amazing dresses, listened to what I was looking for, stayed within my budget, and made me feel super comfortable! She helped me find my perfect wedding dress! I highly, highly recommend going to Wolsfelt's if you are looking for your dream dress and asking for Jessica!

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, and congrats on finding the perfect dress!! We're so glad Jessica could make you feel comfortable by listening to you and staying within your budget. Thank you again for the kind words!
  • Jordyn
    Jordyn S. Getting married on 10/14/2023

Found the dress!

Meant a lot to me finding my dress here. My mom and other important role models in my life got their wedding dresses here. Colleen was very helpful in assisting me realize the type of dress I would eventually fall in love with. Then, Kenzie helped me seal the deal with another visit and trying on some others. They both truly understood me and gave great guidance and feedback consistently.

Jordyn Sundberg
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Taylor P. Getting married on 09/30/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wolsfelt’s Bridal is amazing!!!

I recently purchased my wedding dress from Wolsfelt and I can not express enough have amazing this place is!!! From the staff, to the inventory of dresses, I was truly blown away and loved the entire process. I worked with my bridal stylist Amy and she made the process so flawless. I will be honest, I am a picky bride and it’s hard for me to commit to something like a dress and she helped so much without being pushy and I purchased my dream dress. If you are looking for your wedding dress, you have to go to Wolsfelt’s bridal!!
    Nikole A. Getting married on 09/16/2023

Very we’ll organized

Sarah was the best! She made everything so easy and comfortable and was the best!
  • Ivana
    Ivana P. Getting married on 08/05/2023

LOVE Wolsfelt's

In 2019, my sister said YES to her dress at Wolsfelt's. Shortly after, I found my beautiful Maid-of-Honor dress there. I knew when I got engaged that I wanted to find my wedding gown at Wolsfelt's, too - and I did :) Kenzie was incredible helping us out during our appointment. She made me feel so comfortable and confident, and acted much more like a friend than a sales person. I suggest Wolsfelt's to any bride looking for a great experience, perfect dress, and an affordable price.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer W. Getting married on 06/23/2023

Fantastic experience!

Colleen was so helpful and friendly. She listened to everything I asked for and I actually purchased a dress that she chose as the "out of the box" idea. It is beautiful and perfect.
    Katlin H. Getting married on 06/17/2023

Andrea is a dream!

Andrea was the consultant every bride dreams of having on their wedding day. She helped me find my dream dress and made this such a memorable and enjoyable experience for me and my group. I cannot recommend her and Wolsfelt’s Bridal enough!
    Meghan G. Getting married on 06/03/2023

Speechless

My experience here at Wolsfelts’s was more than I could’ve ever imagined. I went in with one dress in mind. The dress I knew I wanted. After trying it on, I was sold. For the heck of it, we tried on one more. Little did I know that’s the one I would say “Yes” too.
    Colleen was absolutely wonderful. I couldn’t have pictured the day any better.

Thank you Colleen and Vicki at Wolsfelts’s for making this day nothing short of amazing.

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for sharing such a great story! So funny how things change... we're glad you tried on that other dress that would become "the one!" We're happy to hear you couldn't have pictured the day any better. Congrats!!
  • Kristin
    Kristin K. Getting married on 05/20/2023

Amazing Experience!

I was running a bit late for my appointment today, in no way did anyone make me feel terrible or shorten my session. I still got the full attention of my stylist, Amy. She was so sweet, patient and personable between sharing personal stories, boosting my self esteem and balancing my family I brought with. She speaks about weddings, dresses and the Wolsfelt's history with such passion and pride. Amy chose 5 or so dresses for me to start with, once she got a feel for what I liked she began picking more with respect to my budget and vision. She really knows how to make the sample dresses fit to allow you to see how a new dress would fit. I knew Amy would keep trying her hardest to find me my dream dress - and she did! - without ever making me feeling pressured into buying anything. I would recommend Wolsfelt's and Amy to anyone looking!
    Paige O. Getting married on 04/08/2023

Found the perfect dress!

I found the perfect dress here- just what I had imagined. They had a great selection of a niche color I really wanted. Our sales associate Darcy was also awesome. She was really helpful and fun to work with. I strongly recommend!

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Paige for the kind review!! Congratulations on finding your dream dress!! We are so excited for you!
    Virginia C. Getting married on 01/28/2023

Perfect Experience

Susan was so sweet and helpful as I tried on dresses. She made the experience so easy! Susan was not pushy about which dress to pick but left it up to me and how I felt in the dresses that I tried on. She was simply amazing to work with!!
    Megan L. Getting married on 01/09/2023

Wolsfelt’s Bridal Appointment

Wolsfelt’s was recommended by my matron of honor. She found her wedding dress here and was pleased with their service. I booked an appointment and worked with Sarah. She made the entire appointment from start to finish so comfortable for me. She was professional, patient, and answered all of our questions. We never felt rushed. Thank you Sarah for helping to find my wedding dress! ~ 09.25.21

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Megan, for this kind review. So glad you could find a beautiful wedding dress for your big day! We love Sarah and her ability to make all our brides feel so comfortable with the process. So many congrats!!
  • Joni
    Joni G. Getting married on 12/30/2022

Amazing experience!

Jessica did amazing! I loved shopping here! Such affordable but high quality dresses!
    Carolyn H. Getting married on 12/30/2022

Wonderful experience

I will recommend Wolsfelt’s to everyone I know searching for a wedding dress. Susan was absolutely amazing, one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met, made me feel right at home from the start. She was very accommodating to my indecisive self, helping me find my dream dress! I can’t thank her enough!
    Jennifer W. Getting married on 11/19/2022

Amazing experience

I highly recommend Wolsfelts bridal to anyone. They have a very large selection that is also size inclusive. They are extremely friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. They were very accommodating to my schedule.
  • Mena
    Mena T. Getting married on 11/12/2022

Saying Yes To The Dress!

Jessica was awesome in helping me find my dress! Highly recommend this place.

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

So glad Jessica could help you find your dream dress. She really is amazing! Thank you so much for the kind words, and congrats!
    Katharine M. Getting married on 10/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Only Appointment You Need!

I had a wonderful experience at Wolsfelts! I'm a lesbian bride and was nervous about finding a dress to compliment my fiancé's gown, which had already been chosen. My consultant was so friendly made sure I had tried all the styles I wanted to before I made my decision. This was my first appointment at a bridal salon and I walked out having purchased a dress that same day! My dress is not what I expected I would end up with, but is beautiful and compliments my fiancés gown perfectly. 10/10 would recommend!
    Sam W. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Absolutely wonderful

Absolutely amazing experience all around!! Beautiful dresses, picturesque shop, and super amazing staff!! The professionalism, care, comfort, and quality at Wolsfelt’s is truly unmatched. It is exactly what every bride-to-be deserves when dresses shopping!! I really cannot recommend them enough! Plus, I had several people recommend Wolsfelt’s to me beforehand, so you know they’re legit!!! Ask for Amy too, she was AWESOME!
    Raven Getting married on 10/09/2022

Simply perfect!

The minute I walked into this shop I knew it was the place for me! This is what I was expecting as a new bride!! The treatment, the professionalism, the compassionate staff was all embodied at Wolsfelt’s!! My friend recommended I check out this store for my dress and I’m so glad I did! I worked with a wonderful woman, and she helped me find the one! Susan was amazing and went beyond helping me and she had the utmost patience with me :) I highly recommend any bride to stop in and I’ll bet the same feeling with occur from the first step into the store :) thank you Susan and all the great staff at Wolsfelt’s!!!
    Julie J. Getting married on 10/08/2022

Fantastic Staff and Selection

Wolsfelt's is the best! The staff is so caring and patient and really make sure you get the dress you want! Sarah went above and beyond (I think I tried on 30 dresses over 3 appointments) and helped find me my dream dress! Compared to other boutiques in the suburbs, this place has a great selection but truly the staff is the best and that makes a huge difference. They also have great sales and one of my bridesmaids got her bridesmaid dress for $20! Highly recommend!
    Micaela Married on 09/29/2022

What a great experience!

Had a great experience! I worked with Susan and she was amazing! I could tell she really listened to what I wanted which made it easy to say yes to the dress!

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the review! We're so glad Susan could help you say "yes" to the dress! Our stylists love their jobs and are always listening to the brides' needs. We want everyone to have a great experience! Thank you again and congrats!
  • Kelly
    Kelly L. Married on 09/24/2022

Best Day Shopping!!

I went yesterday to “just look” at bridal gowns. I wanted to experience an unique boutique rather than go to a big box store such as David’s or Eva’s. The place was very elegant and inviting. Everyone that worked there was super friendly and excited when I found my dress!! I loved the individual rooms that were more private which made me feel more comfortable. Our bridal consultant, Sarah H, was fantastic!! She rally listened to what I liked and didn’t liked and offered her own ideas!! I never felt rushed and she was super excited once I was able to yes to the dress!!!

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations! So happy you were able to find "the one" even though you were going to "just look." ;) We're glad you could enjoy the boutique experience and the one-on-one attention that comes with the environment. Thank you very much for the kind words!
  • Lyla
    Lyla S. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Dress Experience EVER!

I found my dream wedding dress at Wolsfelt's on my very first visit due to the diligence, creativity, and knowledge of those assisting during my appointment. I was greeted with a sweet gift from the staff, and was made to feel comfortable during a nerve-wracking task. From there, the ordering of the dress was made simple, and I was kept updated every step of the way. Once my dress arrived, I utilized the in-house alteration services, and got to watch the dress become MINE over the course of each alteration visit. The dress and the alterations were set at fair prices, and I never felt that I was being nickel-and-dimed. When picking up the dress, the staff pressed my gown and assisted in placing it gently in our car to be transported home.

I cannot recommend Wolsfelt's enough! From the gorgeous gowns to the precise alterations to the generosity of the staff, I cannot imagine a better experience.
  • Kristine
    Kristine C. Married on 09/10/2022

Excellent!

I had the best experience from start to finish at Wolsfelt’s! From my dress consultation, veil appointment, and to alternations everyone was helpful and made me feel very beautiful and confident. I went for my appointment with Jessica back in September 2021 and she had an eye for what I was looking for. She really listened to me and what my vision was for my wedding gown. Jessica was able to ease my nerves during my appointment and took the time to show me different styles of gowns to help me find what style of dress flattered my body and made me feel most confident. Thank you, Jessica!
    Cristina did all my alterations and was amazing! Thank you, Cristina!
    After my first alternations appointment, I realized I still needed a veil. With talking with my mom during the visit, Cristina introduced us to Debbie. After explaining how far the drive was for us, Debbie was able to get me in that same day for a veil appointment. Debbie was amazing and went through 10+ styles of veils with me to help me find the one! Thank you, Debbie!
    Everyone I worked with and had the pleasure of meeting at Wolsfelt’s was so wonderful and I cannot thank you or recommend the store enough!!
illustration stars