Wolsfelt's Bridal Reviews

Wolsfelt's Bridal 5
Wolsfelt's Bridal 6
Wolsfelt's Bridal 7

Summer · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Go here! You won’t be disappointed!

I had the best experience here! I went by myself because no one was available to go. Andrea was such a great person to work with. She never made me feel rushed or pushed me to a dress I really didn’t like (like the other 7 places I went did). I never felt judged for being alone. She listened to exactly what I was looking for and found my dream dress!. There is such a positive vibe here. Everyone else I was in contact with was so nice and helpful. Go here! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations on saying YES to your dream dress! We're so excited for you and we can't wait to help you every step of the way. This is truly such an exciting time! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with Andrea and how she was able to help you with such a beautiful moment! Thank you for the great review, we truly appreciate it!
  • Constance

Constance · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Wonderful experience!

We worked with Lorrie and couldn't have been happier with the service she provided. The selection offered is amazing. So many beautiful dresses! Lorrie was so patient with my daughter when she was having trouble identifying what type of dress she was interested in. Once she decided and placed the order the dress arrived within 5 months. Antonia was the seamstress that we worked with and she was wonderful! We picked up the dress 2 days before the wedding and it was beautifully pressed and protected. Don't hesitate to give Wolsfelts a try!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review, Constance! We are so thankful we were able to help your daughter find her dream dress! We all strive to make this process simple and memorable. We're so glad she had a great time with Lorrie and Antonia :) We will make sure they know! We wish the newlyweds all the best
  • Karissa

Karissa Paku · Getting married on 11/08/2019

Worth it to keep this family business going

Beautiful selection, seemed like something from everyone. I was able to send my pictures ahead and they already had dresses in mind for me. Felt so comfortable and knew I didn't want to search anywhere else.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

We are so glad you were able to find your perfect dress! You looked absolutely STUNNING and we can't wait for your big day! Thank you for your review :)
  • Justine

Justine · Getting married on 10/19/2019

My experience was unbelievable! It was truly magical and everything I thought it would be. I can't thank Sarah O enough for the time and effort she put into making that day an amazing day for me!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Justine! You will be such a beautiful bride. Thank you for letting us be a part of your YES day! We can't wait for your big day!

Jessica Leonard · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfection

I am so appreciative of Wolsfelts! They made me feel so special and were so accommodating! I have already recommended Wolsfelts to all of my engaged friends! They are truly amazing!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Tammi

Tammi · Married on 08/31/2019

Love this place!

My experience with wolsfelt Bridal was great! Staff was always nice and caring! They made sure everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 8

Allicyn Faries · Married on 08/24/2019

The Best Experience

This wedding boutique was the best! Such professionals and they have dresses for all budgets! It's such a personalized experience that you don't even realize anyone else is in the store. My consultant Jill is phenomenal and listened to everything I wanted and didn't want in a dress. You must check this boutique out and make sure to have your consultant be Jill!!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing words, Allicyn! We are so glad you loved your experience and we are so grateful that you allowed us to be a part of your special day!

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2019

Love Wolsfelt's!!

I first heard of Wolsfelt's when I saw that a Facebook friend had found her dream dress there, I was in the middle of looking for my wedding dress at the time but felt like it was hard to find a boutique in the area that sold affordable wedding dresses.

I submitted an inquiry through their website asking if they had dresses in my price range and dresses in my size that I could try on, they responded quickly with a yes to both questions. I made an appointment for a weekday evening. We got there and there were only a few other customers in the store, it made for a very personal experience which was fantastic!

Lorrie was my consultant, she came up to me and we talked through my vision and other dresses I had tried on and what I liked and didn't like. She picked out dresses that she thought fit my style and she let us pick out dresses too. My sister actually ended up picking the winner, but it only became the winner with Lorrie's help. I knew I wanted a high neckline on my dress and the one that my sister found was strapless but it had the lace that I loved. Lorrie went and found a gorgeous jacket that fit with the dress so well! it added the high neckline that I was looking for and I fell in love! They helped me find the perfect belt and veil to go with my dress, and I got an amazing price! I also had to have very few alterations because Lorrie did such a good job taking my measurements. it basically fit like a glove at my first fitting!

The day of the wedding, the dress made me feel like a princess! I got so many compliments on it, and after I took the jacket off I had so many people commenting on how they couldn't even tell that the dress was two pieces!

Wolsfelt's not only made my vision come true, but they made me feel amazing on the most amazing day of my life! Thank you Wolsfelt's!!!

Sent on 08/25/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 9
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 10
  • Annie

Annie Manikas · Married on 07/12/2019

Highly recommend

I got my dress at Wolsfelt’s and I am so happy I did! During the shopping process they were so patient with me and helped make sure I was 100% sure I found my dream dress. I could not be happier with my dress! We also rented tuxes here and Donna was amazing! She made sure each guy had the perfect size, altered when needed, and even ordered a different size jacket overnight for one of the guys to make sure everybody looked their best. The guys all looked fantastic! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 11
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 12
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 13
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 14

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations on your beautiful wedding, Annie! We are so incredibly excited for you and your hubby

Stephanie Kinane · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing Experience!

My mom, sister and mother-in-law all found their wedding dress at Wolsfelts, and I did to! The Wolsfelts team was amazing! I absolutely loved my dress and received tons of compliments. We also got the bridesmaid dresses at Wolsfelts and they were stunning and fit everyone perfectly.
    Thank you Wolsfelts for making my experience amazing and exceeding my expectations!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

YAY! That is so amazing to hear, Stephanie!! :) We are so grateful for you guys and keeping the tradition alive! It makes us so happy! We are so thankful you trusted us for your girls too :)

We wish you the best and all the happiness in the world!
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 06/22/2019

Gorgeous High Quality Gowns and Professional Staff

I had an AMAZING experience at Wolsfelt's Bridal. My consultant, Lorrie, was wonderful! She helped me find the perfect dress. I had a great experience with the alterations department. The pictures do not do the dress justice! The detail and sparkle on the dress is unbelievable! I can't wait until I receive my professional pictures from the wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Burke · Married on 06/22/2019

The perfect dress and alterations!

I can't express what a great experience I had buying my wedding dress from Wolsfelt's! They made the entire process easy and enjoyable! The premier appointment was a great, memorable experience and fun for my whole entourage! Sarah was absolutely the best and helped me find my perfect dress! I can't believe it was the first dress I tried on! We all knew it was the one from the start! Ula in alterations made my dress fit perfectly, especially the bustle! I would recommend Wolsfelt's to everyone!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 15
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 16
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 17

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Nicole! You looked absolutely STUNNING in your perfect dress. We are so glad and thankful you loved your premier appointment
  • Racheal

Racheal · Married on 06/05/2019

Top notch service

Excellent experience from start to finish. Very professional & experienced consultants & alterations team & it shows. There is definitely value in years of experience. Ula in alterations is beyond amazing & I’m so thankful I had her guidance and skills working with my dress. If I ever need another formal dress, this will be the first place I return to.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 18
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 19
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 20
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 21

Natalie · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing from start to finish. Worth the drive!

The was my first and last stop finding my beautiful wedding gown! They have a great selection at all price ranges with great staff

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 22
  • Courtney

Courtney Johnson · Married on 03/30/2019

Bridal Gown

I highly reccomend going here to find THE DRESS. There is a large selection and Lori helped me find my perfect dress. I also got my dress altered here and everything went smoothly.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 23

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Courtney! Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so glad you had such a great experience. We can't thank you enough for letting us be a part of your special day!
  • Sara

Sara Schroeder · Married on 03/30/2019

Quality Gowns and Service

Dress shopping at Wolsfelt's was the easiest decision I made for our wedding. I purchased my prom dress from Wolsfelt's way back when, so I knew that this was the place to go when I got engaged. Andrea was wonderful from the start. She listened to what I wanted and pulled beautiful gowns that zeroed in on my vision. The entire process was so easy and fun! My gown was one of the first ones I tried on! And I was able to try on veils and accessories on that first day to complete the look. When the gown was ordered and arrived at the shop, Andrea called to see if I wanted to try it on again well before I needed to schedule the alteration appointment. She was very accommodating and treated my family like her own. Then, working with Ula in the alterations department was so easy too! She went through every detail of the gown to make it perfect. Being that I wore flats with my wedding dress, there were some alterations needed. She did a wonderful job on working with the tricky lace and made the dress look like it was made just for me! I couldn't be happier with my gown and the service I received throughout the process! I can't recommend Wolsfelt's enough! They are worth every penny - you may pay more money for a gown versus a big box store but you get quality materials, quality work, and quality service from start to finish!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 24
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 25
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 02/23/2019

Mini “SYTD” boutique

I got my dress last year - about 12 months before my wedding. We were greeted nicely at the door & introduced to their mascot Remington (their white-golden retriever) who was absolutely adorable. I was shown to dresses in my price point, picked out a few and had my stylist pick out a few she thought would fit me. Just like SYTD, I was brought out to my group of girls to show them dresses and we rated each one. My stylist was amazing and actually picked my dress. It was beautiful. Alterations were a little pricy, but ended up fitting me to a T. I received so many compliments, and I always refer my friends here now. I definitely would recommend this hidden gem :)

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 26
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 27

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Samantha! We are so thankful you trusted us to be a part of your incredible day. Remmie loves seeing and loving on all of our beautiful brides :) We appreciate your sweet words and can't thank you enough for the referrals! Make sure you send us pictures/ tag us!!

Kelly Bradley · Married on 12/31/2018

Fun, Beautiful Selection, Helpful

Wolsfelt's was the third bridal shop I visited when I was looking for a wedding dress, and I wish I had went there first! The selection of dresses is amazing, the staff was super helpful and patient, and I couldn't be happier with my wedding dress. All of my bridesmaids got their dresses from Wolsfelts, and we all had such a wonderful experience trying on different styles till we found something that worked for everyone. Wolsfelts worked with all of my bridesmaids to make sure their dresses fit perfectly. I'd recommend Wolsfelts to any bride!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Kelly! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day. We're so grateful we were able to help both you and your girls! Thank you so much for your kind words. We wish you all the best and a lifetime of memories to be made!
  • Cori

Cori · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Dress

Wolsfelts did a wonderful job of helping me find my dress. I thought I had found my dress at the first shop, but Wolsfelts proved me wrong. The sales staff was extremely helpful in helping me to find my dream dress. I ordered the dress 7 months before my wedding and it arrived in plenty of time. The fitting was very easy and the alterations department is amazing at what they do. I didn’t need a great deal of alterations on the dress, but the little alterations are what made the dress look perfect. I had so many compliments on the dress and can’t thank Wolsfelts enough for helping me find my dress.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad we were able to help you find your perfect dress for your big day. Congratulations, Cori! Make sure you send us pictures!

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2018

Best Dress Experience!

Wolsfelt's was the only place I wanted to go try on dresses as soon as I got engaged. My mom found her wedding dress at Wolsfelt's and I knew that this was the place I wanted to go. I can't begin to thank Wolsfelt's enough for all of their help throughout our wedding planning process. My bridal consultation was one of the best days ever. We worked with Erin to find my dream wedding dress, along with my bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dress. I am so incredibly in love with my wedding dress, and continue to get compliments on how gorgeous it was. We even got all of the suits from Wolsfelt's - and everything looked amazing together. The alteration process was a breeze, and Antonia was so kind and understanding when I told her my vision for my dress. Wolsfelt's is the best and we feel so lucky that they created the look for our wedding!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Amanda!!! That is so incredible and great to hear! ?What a sweet tradition you and your mom created. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day and helping everyone in your wedding party look perfect! We are so thankful for your beautiful, sweet words! We wish you all the happiness in the world! Make sure you send us pictures, we would love to see!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and easy!

AMAZING! The whole team at Wolsfelt's was absolutely amazing. Erin worked with me diligently to find the perfect dress. I never felt rushed or pressured during our appointment and she helped me find a dress I didn't even have in mind and it ended up being the one! Dawn was so welcoming every time I came in and Donna helped my husband and his groomsmen friend the perfect tux. The alterations team was also fabulous at getting my dress to fit PERFECT! Everything came together so perfectly and it is because of the amazing service and energy from the whole Wolsfelt's team! I cannot recommend them enough! Thank you SO much!!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 28
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 29
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 30

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Kate! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! Sometimes the perfect gown is the one we least expect. It's such a beautiful moment! From all of us here at Wolsfelt's, we wish you and your husband all the happiness in the world! Thank you for sharing your pictures with us!
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/27/2018

Easiest part of wedding planning

Wolsfelt's was recommended by my coworkers who all grew up in the area. I had already visited a few other places, so they narrowed in on exactly what I wanted, and I'm pretty sure the first dress they showed me was the one I bought. Scheduling for fittings was super easy. The alterations were way less expensive than I had anticipated. Antoinette (I'm pretty sure that was my seamstress's name) was really nice and made me feel very confident that everything would look perfect for the wedding day, which it did!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 31

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations on your beautiful day-you looked so incredible! Thank you so much for the review! We are so glad we were able to make your vision perfect from start to finish. Congratulations again and we wish you all the best!

Carolyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you!

I couldnt have asked for a better experience than the one I had at Wolsfelts picking out my dress. From the front desk staff to the staff in alterations, they made my dream a reality and made me feel the most beautiful I've ever felt!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Carolyn! We thank you so much for letting us to be a part of your special day. We wish you all the happiness! Make sure you send us pictures!

Jamie Dudas · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience!

My wedding day could not have been more perfect and it started with my beautiful wedding dress! Everyone at Wolsfelt’s was so nice and helpful. What I loved most is that they made the dress tailored to me and made my dress even more perfect then when I first tried it on. My bridesmaids dresses were the perfect color purple that fit my theme perfectly. I felt like they cared more about helping me find the perfect dress then trying to just make a sale. I received so many compliments on my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses! I would highly recommend Wolsfelt’s!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Jamie! We truly strive to make sure every little detail is perfect for you and your big day. We are so glad everything was a perfect match. We are so grateful for your beautiful words. Don't forget to send us pictures! We wish you all the happiness!