Sarah B & Company

Merrimack, NH View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Sarah B & Company (Formerly Premiere Makeup & Hair) is a beauty company based in Merrimack, New Hampshire. Sarah specializes in on-site beauty services, with talented artists and stylists who will make the most memorable day of your life your most beautiful one as well. Top-rated service has made the company one of the most sought-after bridal beauty services in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, serving clients and their wedding parties with exceptional, professional talent. The artists at Sarah B & Company pride themselves on getting to know each client individually, which enables them to create a custom, one-of-a-kind wedding day look. You have many decisions to make on your wedding day, from caterers to cake, but Sarah wants to help make this decision an easy choice. You will be able to look back at every wedding photograph knowing you looked exactly as you wanted and like the best version of yourself, not hidden under heavy makeup.

Experience

Sarah Bombard is the owner, head hairstylist, and makeup artist for Sarah B & Company. Sarah has an extensive background in the beauty industry, with over 10 years of experience. She is a graduate of Hair in Motion Beauty Academy in Worcester and has obtained her license in Esthetics from the renowned Catherine Hinds Institute for Esthetics. Sarah hand-picks and manages her team of beauty professionals to make sure that clients look their very best on their wedding day. There is a reason Sarah B & Company has won the coveted Wedding Wire’s Bride’s Choice award every year since Sarah started it, after all!

Sarah B & Company offers on-site wedding day beauty services that come directly to you and your wedding party. Starting with a consultation, Sarah and her team will work with you to create your ideal look, ensuring that you look like nobody but yourself. From updos and beautiful hair styling to long-lasting airbrush makeup, Sarah and her team will ensure your hair and makeup complement you perfectly in every photo, video, and memory.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Dale
    Dale F. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely perfect in every way

I first contacted Sarah about 7 months before my wedding. I was STRESSED because everyone kept telling me I needed to get the ball rolling and book someone for hair and makeup ASAP. I was weeding through vendors on The Knot and found Sarah, so I contacted her to inquire about her pricing and availability. Sarah’s services are extremely competitive and she was so responsive. Sarah sent over a formal proposal for the 9 of us (me, 6 bridesmaids, MOG & MOB) and I quickly signed our agreement. Sarah and I scheduled a trial about 2 months later (5 months before my wedding day) and I was so impressed by her. I showed Sarah two different eye looks that I wanted to mash together and a braided updo that I felt I could wear all day without fussing over it or worrying about my hair blowing all over the place at my outdoor venue. After the trial, I felt so pretty that my sister and I just HAD to go to the Copper Door for a cocktail and show off my hair/makeup in public! On the day of the wedding, Sarah and her crew arrived and got straight to work. Even though Sarah was feeling under the weather, she still showed up and pulled through for us, and maintained extreme professionalism while doing so. My girls had a variety of skin tones and varying comfort levels with makeup, but Sarah and the other two stylists were able to make each and every one of us look like the best versions of ourselves. I cannot say enough nice things about how put together and classically beautiful everyone looked. Our makeup sustained many tears (whoops!) throughout the day. All of us felt so confident, got amazing photos, and had such a great day, largely due to Sarah and her team!
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sarah did exactly what I wanted for my hair and makeup and brought the perfect calming and kind presence to my wedding day!

Sarah was so kind, calm, and open! Her makeup and hair styles were exactly what I wanted and she worked with me at both appointments and FaceTime calls prior to my wedding day. She was the perfect calming presence to have while we were all getting ready and everyone looked amazing!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Mary Kate McKenna Photography Mary Kate McKenna Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding vendor I've worked with dozens of hair and makeup professionals. And after working with so many, I chose Premiere for my own wedding! They are that good. Not only is this team amazing at what they do, but they do it on time. And as a photographer, I truly value professionals who finish in a timely manner so I can get to photographing portraits of the bride and bridesmaids.

Merrimack, New Hampshire Merrimack, NH, 03054
Location of (Sarah B & Company)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding