Merrimack, Merrimack, NH 03054 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Premiere Makeup & Hair

Premiere Makeup and Hair is a hair and Makeup company based in Merrimack, New Hampshire. Premiere Makeup and Hair specializes in on-site beauty services, with talented artists and stylists who will make the most memorable day of your life your most beautiful one as well. Top-rated service has made the company one of the most sought-after bridal beauty services in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, serving clients and their wedding parties with exceptional, professional talent. The artists at Premiere Makeup and Hair pride themselves on getting to know each client individually, which enables them to create a custom, one-of-a-kind wedding day look. You have many decisions to make on your wedding day, from caterers to cake, but Premiere Makeup and Hair wants to help make this decision an easy choice. You will be able to look back at every wedding photograph knowing you looked exactly as you wanted and like the best version of yourself, not hidden under heavy makeup.

Experience

Sarah Bombard is the Owner and Head Hairstylist and Makeup Artist for Premiere Makeup & Hair. Sarah has an extensive background in the beauty industry, with over 10 years experience. She is a graduate of Hair in Motion Beauty Academy in Worcester and has obtained her license in Esthetics from the renowned Catherine Hinds Institute for Esthetics. Sarah hand-picks and manages her team of beauty professionals to make sure that clients looks their very best on their wedding day. There is a reason Premiere Makeup & Hair has won the coveted Wedding Wire’s Bride’s Choice award every year since Sarah started it, after all!

Premiere Makeup and Hair offers on-site wedding day beauty services that come directly to you and your wedding party. Starting with a consultation, Sarah and her team will work with you to create your ideal look, ensuring that you look like nobody but yourself. From updos and beautiful hair styling, to long-lasting airbrush makeup, Sarah and her team will ensure your hair and makeup complement you perfectly in every photo, video, and memory.

Follow Premiere Makeup & Hair on

Premiere Makeup & Hair 5
Premiere Makeup & Hair 6
Premiere Makeup & Hair 7

Megan Pattison · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely wonderful addition to my wedding day!

Sarah was wonderful and everything I hoped for in a hair stylist for my wedding day. She was fun beginning at the trial the week before (because I was out of state)! She and two other stylists arrived at my hotel suite at 9am to do my hair, my mom's and 8 bridesmaids. The three of them took such care to make sure each of us had exactly what we wanted and were such a fun addition to the bridesmaids suite in the morning! They event accommodated a redo for one bridesmaid and we still finished everyone up with time to spare before our scheduled departure. It was so important to me to have a hair stylist that understood my style and wanting to keep all of us from looking too "done up" and they were wonderful. I have no doubts that Sarah and her team would be a wonderful addition for any wedding, as her sweetness and professionalism would seem to accommodate any bride's style and wishes. Thank you, Sarah!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Sarah Idriss · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful hair and natural long-lasting makeup!

I found Sarah through a friend of mine who got married last summer and from the first call I knew she was the person I needed to help me figure out what to do with myself on my wedding day. She was very responsive and clear about price structure from the beginning, and quite reasonable. I also liked that I was able to have her do all the hair and makeup and avoid having to coordinate multiple vendors for beauty.

During my trial I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with my hair. I always wear it down and generally don't like up-dos, but wanted to show off the back of my dress. Sarah took a great approach by starting the trial with my hair in a more "down" style to see how I felt, and then putting it up so we could decide. She helped me play with different parts and a few different placements and was very responsive to feedback. Ultimately we got the most perfect style!

I'm not much of a makeup person, but I let her take the lead and she created a look that felt light (airbrush is amazing) and looked like a natural, upgraded version of my everyday self. She offered to work with any specific preferences I had and ended up using a lipcolor I picked out between the trial and the big day.

Sarah & her assistant did the hair and makeup for myself, bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law on the day of and created a really fun, relaxing environment for everyone. They did a beautiful job and everything stayed put all night! I highly recommend them for any bride!

Sent on 09/07/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Premiere Makeup & Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling

• Mary Kate McKenna Photography
    Mary Kate McKenna Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding vendor I've worked with dozens of hair and makeup professionals. And after working with so many, I chose Premiere for my own wedding! They are that good. Not only is this team amazing at what they do, but they do it on time. And as a photographer, I truly value professionals who finish in a timely manner so I can get to photographing portraits of the bride and bridesmaids.

• Merrimack Merrimack, New Hampshire, 03054 See on map