Premiere Makeup & Hair Reviews

Premiere Makeup & Hair 6
Premiere Makeup & Hair 7

Kellie Ambrose · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommended

I booked Sarah for hair & make up for my myself and my bridesmaids for our wedding this past September, and I cannot say enough good things about her and her services. From our first email exchange to our pre-wedding trial to the day of our wedding, Sarah was professional, calm, patient and caring. I came to my pre-wedding trail with a few images/ideas and she was able to listen to what was important to me and somehow magically made it all happen. She completely put my mind at ease heading into the big day. The day of our wedding, Sarah came on-site to our venue along with Cheryl and the two of them were seamlessly able to work through all 5 of my bridesmaids as well as myself to get everyone done in time and without rushing. Sarah and Cheryl were super easy going and fit in perfectly with the vibe of the bridal party. I would recommend Sarah without hesitation and am so thankful for all her help in making my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Kellie, Thank you for your kind feedback! From our first contact to the day of your wedding you were such a pleasure to work with. Your wedding was beautiful, Congratulations!

Sophie · Married on 09/08/2018

I had Sarah and her team help me and my bridal party get ready for our wedding at a hotel. They did an amazing job with everyone. Sarah helped make the schedule for getting ready the morning, which was a huge help. Everyone looked great and the hair/ makeup lasted throughout the day and night for everyone! They were so friendly and nice to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 8
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 9
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 10
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 11
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 12

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Sophie! I love these photos. You look gorgeous. We had a great morning with you and your bridal party. Thank you for taking time to write a review. You’re the sweetest. Congratulations!

Kimberly · Married on 06/30/2018

Sarah and her team were absolutely incredible to work with. From initial booking to the trial to the day of...everything went so smoothly! Sarah is incredibly professional and patient and you can really tell she loves what she does and wants to make you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day. All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous and the ladies created such a fun and relaxed atmosphere while everyone got ready. I could not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 13
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 14
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 15
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 16

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Kim, thank you for this review and for adding these GORGEOUS photos. You look fabulous. Congratulations and thank you for choosing me to be a part of your big day!

Michaela · Married on 06/02/2018

Sarah was amazing to work with! I was planning my wedding from afar, so all of our communication prior to the wedding was via email. I was able to send Sarah my pinterest board with what I had in mind, but of course was still nervous about having my trial just a few days before my wedding. At the trial, Sarah listened very carefully to me when I explained what I had in mind, and made some suggestions when I didn't know exactly what direction to go. On the day of, she showed up early and was super accommodating when I was running a little behind schedule. She was able to make a few last minute changes to my makeup that I requested after the trial, and made me look probably the best I'll ever look!

In addition to the quality of her work, Sarah is a pleasure to be with. She has a very calming, relaxed presence, a great sense of humor, and doesn't get flustered when 6 of your girlfriends and your mom all decide to sit and watch you get your hair and makeup done. She even somehow managed to do my makeup while I ate a last minute grilled cheese sandwich.

I truly can't say enough positive things about Sarah, or the quality and value of her services. You are in great hands with her!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Thank you Michaela! It means so much to me that you took the time to write out a review. I’m so thankful to have met you and truly had the best time with you and your friends! I loved your personal style and really enjoyed putting together your look with you. Congratulations and thanks again!

Christina · Married on 10/22/2017

Sarah was an absolute delight to work with for my wedding day on October 22, 2017! I came to her at the trial with an idea of what I wanted my hair to look like. She worked with my idea and helped create a unique style that was better than what I imagined. Throughout the whole planning process, Sarah was flexible with any small changes that I wanted to make.

On the day of, Sarah arrived right on time to set up and get the day going! She was extremely professional the entire morning. All of my bridesmaids had ideas of how they wanted to look and she delivered on all accounts! We all LOVED the way our hair came out.

I'm still looking at photos and am amazed at how good it looked. I can't thank Sarah enough for everything that she did to make our day even more special! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 17
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 18
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 19
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 20

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Christina, these pictures are stunning! Thank you for the kind words. Working with you and your bridal party was a blast! Congratulations.

Kailee · Married on 10/21/2017

Sarah was amazing! From the trial to the actual day of, Sarah was great in helping me decide what hair style and makeup application would look best. She was organized, easy to get in touch with, and wonderful to work with. She got along well with all of my bridesmaids and it was a very comfortable atmosphere to get ready. Overall I would highly recommend Sarah for wedding hair and makeup.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Thank you Kailee. The pleasure was all mine! You were a beautiful bride. Congratulations!
  • bcoffman

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

I recently used Sarah for my Oct wedding. Not only is she amazing at what she does, she makes the whole process stress free and FUN! I never had to worry about my hair/makeup the entire day/evening. It was hot, and my makeup stayed flawlessly. Sarah is truly the best at what she does. Go book her NOW!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 21
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 22

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Brittany, your wedding day was so memorable and exciting! I had such a blast with you. Thank you for choosing me and for writing s beautiful review! You’re the best!

Paul · Married on 07/29/2017

Great job overall!!! Couldn't have asked for anything better

Sent on 08/02/2017

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Thank you Erin! Kim and I really enjoyed spending the day with you and your bridal party. You were so great to work with through the whole process as well. Congratulations!

Erin · Married on 07/29/2017

Sarah is fantastic! Beyond just the final look, it was important to me to keep the wedding planning process as low-stress as possible and Sarah played a huge role in that. She communicated quickly and clearly over email, getting back to me right away. She did a second trial with me when the makeup look from the first trial wasn’t quite right, so I was confident in advance of the big day. About 2 weeks before the wedding, when we realized the timetable wasn’t going to work with just one artist, Sarah found an assistant, Kim, to help out so that we could keep everything on track. On the big day, Sarah and Kim were as relaxed as could be, which helped keep the vibe as chill as could be! All of our hair made it throughout the entire night, and they even gave us extra lipstick to take with us to reapply after dinner.

Sarah is awesome to work with; can’t recommend her enough!

Katerine · Married on 07/22/2017

I can't recommend Sarah and her team enough! She did a phenomenal job on my hair and Shelby made my makeup look flawless. I got compliments from everyone, including my friends' husbands... I'm pretty sure it's the first time they've ever noticed my hair:)

Sent on 02/17/2018
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 23
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 24
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 25
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 26
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 27

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Kate, You are absolutely glowing! Thank you for sharing your feedback and these beautiful photos. Shelby and I had a wonderful day with you, your family and your bridal party. Thank you and Congratulations again!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2017

Sarah did an amazing job for my wedding hair & makeup. She was always easy to get in contact with & scheduled everything wonderfully. We had such a fun time getting ready the day of my wedding - I would HIGHLY recommend her. It was one of the best decisions I made while wedding planning - it started the day off in such a happy mood & made me feel my best.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Ashley! It was absolutely my pleasure. I had such a good time. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. Congratulations!

Rosie · Married on 05/27/2017

Working with Sarah and Premiere Makeup was an absolute joy! She was recommended to me by the owner of a salon was a client of and they did not steer me wrong! Sarah was always super responsive to any emails/questions I had, and when it came time to do the trial she set me completely at ease. As a somewhat indecisive bride, working with Sarah was the a lifesaver. She was happy to provide a multitude of options and took photos so that I was able to compare to help me choose my final look, which of course, turned out fabulous! The day of the wedding, she and her assistant arrived on time (if not a few minutes early!) and did a great job getting all of my girls hair/makeup done on schedule while making sure everyone felt beautiful.
    After having heard so many horror stories from other brides, it was such a relief to find someone not only talented and reliable, but with a fabulous personality who contributed to the fun of the big day. If you're looking for stellar hair and makeup for your wedding, look no further! :)

Sent on 11/08/2017

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Rosie! Thank you so much for taking time to write such an amazing review. You remind me just how much I love what I do. Congratulations!

Cheryl · Married on 05/13/2017

Sarah did the makeup for myself and my bridesmaids for my May wedding. She was AMAZING! She met with me about a week before the wedding for the trial, and made me feel comfortable and really listened to what I liked and when she was done I felt nothing less than gorgeous! Her prices are more than fair, and her service and demeanor were what made her outstanding. If you're looking for a fantastic makeup or hair artist, you won't find one better than her!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 28
    Premiere Makeup & Hair 29

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Thank you Cheryl. That is the most wonderful thing I’ve read in a long time. Your wedding day was one to remember! Congratulations and Thanks again.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

My hair and makeup turned out perfectly and lasted all day!! The price was very reasonable for me and my girls, and we all look beautiful in the wedding video and photos! Thank you so much for a great experience!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Thank you for your review! Morgan and Allison loved working with you, Sarah! Congratulations!

Jess · Married on 07/23/2016

Sarah is fabulous! She and her team are responsive, accommodating, and overall fantastic to work with. Sarah's team at Premiere did both hair and makeup for me and my bridal party and couldn't have asked for better service and results! I am so glad that Sarah is back in the New England area, and would use her again for any hair or makeup needs!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Jess, it was my absolute pleasure helping you and your bridal party on your big day! It was a great kick off to my return to Boston. Thank you!!

Sarah and Morgan are the ultimate find! No minimum required, and they did exactly what my mom and I wanted. We looked wonderful. Beyond being professional, Sarah and Morgan are also really kind and easy to talk to. It was fun to work with them!

amanda · Married on 04/02/2016

Sarah was very timely with emails and so fun to be around during my trial. She did a great job and I was very much looking forward to having her do our makeup. We had to reschedule our wedding due to a blizzard coming in and unfortunately she was not able to personally be there for my day as she was already booked, but she put me in touch with Morgan. Morgan was amazing! She was so sweet, easy to talk to and did an AMAZING job on all of our make up. My girls looked so beautiful, natural, and just the way they wanted to look. Our make up lasted all night long and after drinks and dancing, that's what every bride wants. Definitely recommend and you'll be in great hands no matter who you have on your wedding day! Thank you Sarah and Morgan!!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Amanda, it was an absolute pleasure working with you. Morgan and I couldn't be happier that you had such a wonderful day. Congratulations!

As a bride who doesn't wear makeup (and can't do it herself), had a tiny wedding party, and little desire to spend a small fortune on hair and makeup services to meet a minimum, I was relieved to find Premiere Makeup and Hair after a lot of shopping around. Morgan was our makeup artist, and she is AWESOME-- everyone looked fabulous and was very happy with their makeup, and her easy-going, sweet demeanor was so welcome on the morning of the wedding! She also did a fabulous job of working within a tight time frame and being flexible, and though this may not apply to anyone else, I have never had someone apply eyeliner so deftly to my twitchy eyes. If you are looking for value and convenience without sacrificing quality, I highly recommend Premiere!

Kristin · Married on 09/19/2015

Sarah and Allison were phenomenal from the minute I met them for my trial-which, conveniently, was at my home! I'm a hair-and-makeup novice and really didn't have a lot of direction as to what I wanted beyond a few pictures. They took time to ask me a lot of questions to help create my look, and I couldn't be happier with what they created for me and my bridal party. For price, convenience, professionalism and overall nice-ness, you can't do much better than Sarah, Allison and Premiere!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Kristin, thank you for such a sweet review! You and your bridal party were so much fun to hang out with. Allison and I are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us. Congratulations!

What could be more stressful than having Derecho 2012 hit on your wedding weekend? Thank goodness we had Sarah to keep us calm and make us look perfect for the wedding day. She answers all e-mails quickly and nailed the bride's look at the trial hair session. Very prompt arrival at appointments.

Kristen · Married on 07/25/2015

Sarah did an awesome job on my makeup on my wedding day. She also did my mom and sister's. She came to my hotel on the wedding day and dealt with the chaos of all of us being late and scrambling to get ready. My makeup lasted the whole night!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Kristen, you were an absolutely beautiful bride! I enjoyed spending the afternoon with you. Thank you for taking the time to review my services. Congratulations!

I had originally booked my hair and makeup trial with another salon in Old Town, Alexandria, VA and they were horrible! So at the last minute I found Sarah and her team. She was very responsive to my emails and was there for me if I had any questions or concerns. She fit me into her schedule with only two weeks to go with no problem and made sure I had a trial and was able to fit myself and six others into her schedule on my wedding day, despite having another wedding already booked! Sarah is AMAZING! I have really thick, long hair and not so perfect skin and her team did an amazing job on making everyone look beautiful on my wedding day! Other stylists told me I couldn't have the hair style I wanted because my hair was too thick and too long, but not Sarah! She did exactly what I wanted and knew certain tricks to hide the thickness and both my hair and makeup turned out perfect! Everyone in my wedding party had really different hair styles in mind and make-up styles and it was amazing to see how she herself can make everyone look exactly how they want despite the different styles! She truly has a gift! Many of my friends said they are going to hire her and her team for their wedding day because of how beautiful we all looked! Sarah and her team are so kind, professional, extremely nice and accommodating! I would recommend her and her team to anyone who wants to look and feel amazing on their wedding day, and for a very reasonable price!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Wow! You're so wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review. It was absolutely my pleasure to work with you and your bridal party. You looked stunning! Last minute or not I'm always happy to do whatever I can to help my brides have a great experience. I'm so glad I was able to do it for you! Congratulations again! Thank you!

Amy · Married on 05/31/2015

Sarah at Premiere was fantastic! She made me feel very comfortable during my trial and helped me get the exact look I was going for. She was on time, prepared, and extremely skilled. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup at the wedding. I would absolutely recommend using this company!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Amy, you were an absolute pleasure to work with and a gorgeous bride! I can't wait to see the photos. Thank you for taking the time to review my services!

Sarah and Grace did an amazing job on my entire bridal party's hair and makeup! Sarah was very responsive and professional from the very first contact. Everything went exactly as planned with my trial, and the hair and makeup the day of was exactly what I wanted. All of the girls in the bridal party looked gorgeous. Sarah and Grace were fun to hang out with for a few hours while they did all our hair and makeup too! They were both very prompt on the day of the trial and the day of the wedding, and they had all 6 of us looking perfect with plenty of time to spare! I highly recommend Premiere Makeup and Hair!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Premiere Makeup & Hair's reply:

Lisa, you and your bridal party were fun and relaxed. Grace and I really enjoyed ourselves. You are a beautiful bride. Thank you for reviewing our services!