324 Electric Ave./ Rt. 13, Lunenburg, MA 01462 Map · Phone number

About Hey Good Look'n Salon and Spa

Your wedding plans are coming together but have you made plans for your hair and makeup? Or do you need some pampering before your special day with your wedding party?

Hey Good Look'n Salon and Spa Wedding Specialists are here to help… we travel, we do Sunday weddings, we have a staff of specialists to help you relax and enjoy the hours before you walk down the aisle.

Call us today!!

16 Reviews for Hey Good Look'n Salon and Spa

• Alison

Alison · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect Fit

Vicki, the owner, is so kind and makes,you feel so beautiful! She is truly amazing at what she does. She takes the time to really understand what look you want and executes it with such professionalism. I loved my makeup and it held beautifully all evening as well as my hair. I'm a very minimal make up wearer but she made me feel natural and myself with her tactful makeup application. I highly reccomend Vicki!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Stephan · Married on 02/24/2018

Very positive experience! They did a great job!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Kathryn · Married on 06/17/2016

Hey Good Look'n Salon was at the tasting of my venue where they also introduce other vendors to you. I was very pleased when I heard they would come to me in my bridal suite instead of me running all over town the day of the wedding. For my trial I had Vicki who is the owner and she was very easy to talk to and we laughed the whole appointment. She did an amazing job on my hair at the trials and on my makeup. A few days later, I emailed Vicki with a few changes to my hair and makeup and she was completely okay with it. On the day of my wedding, it was just me and my mom getting our hair and makeup done. Vicki did mine again and another girl did my mom's makeup (I can't remember her name). Vicki blew me away and did my makeup and hair better than at my trials! I was nervous about getting fake lashes, but Vicki put them on so easily! The girl that did my mom's makeup used eye shadow colors she never would've tried and even took my mom's bossiness (she's a control freak!) and laughed when my mom told her what colors to use for blush and lipstick. Vicki french twisted my mom's hair very nicely and even added last minute fake lashes for her too! Vicki was very accommodating and came very prepared!! I totally recommend Vicki & her salon!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Hey Good Look'n Salon and Spa's reply:

Kathryn, I can not thank you enough for the great review. My associate (Latarsha) and I had such a great time with you and your mom! Honestly, we didn't even notice her bossiness. You two were fantastic and we didn't even feel like we were working. Thank you again for choosing Hey Good Look'n Salon and Spa for your wedding. Your business is greatly appreciated and it was such a pleasure working with you.

Sincerely,