Eventfully Planned

Newport, RI View map Visit website

Eventfully Planned is a professional wedding planning service based in Newport, Rhode Island. Jaime Nelson, founder of the company, is truly dedicated to the creation of an unforgettable experience for clients, bringing their vision to life. She has more than 30 years of experience within the event planning industry and has owned this efficient service for more than 10 years.

Jaime works with couples all over the United States, seamlessly coordinating their weddings in a way that represents their personal style. Eventfully Planned has experience planning a variety of wedding styles including double weddings, cultural weddings, and religious weddings. There is an array of coordination services available depending on your specific requirements, such as full-planning and partial-planning. Additionally, clients can avail of convenient features including budget analysis, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Ashley I. Married on 07/02/2020

Simply the best!

We cannot say enough amazing things about Jaime! She is truly the best & went above & beyond to make our special day even more special! Through every step in the process, Jaime was so instrumental in seeing our vision & making it come to life. And throw a pandemic in the mix, Jaime moved our entire wedding vendors & contracts within 2 hours....managed ALL of it!
    I'd highly recommend Jaime not just because of her hard work ethic, but she is so sweet & caring and really puts such a personal touch on things.
    Every vendor we worked with that had worked with her, had nothin but the nicest things to say about Jaime. And I can see why! She truly is the best!
    Kate Married on 09/01/2019

Peace of Mind on the Big Day

Jaime gave us the best gift we could ask for -- peace of mind on our wedding day. We hired her as day of coordinator, and it was a pleasure working with her in the weeks leading up to the event and on the big day. She helped us nail down details for the timeline and choreograph how all the elements would fit together. It was so helpful having her coordinate with all the vendors and make sure everyone was where they needed to be on the wedding day. And when the bumps came up (literally, our officiant was rear-ended on the way to the wedding), she managed with poise and a problem-solving mindset. It's stressful when things don't go exactly as planned, but I felt calm and cool knowing Jaime had things under control. Thank you, Jaime!!
  • B Beckett
    B Beckett Married on 10/13/2018

Made the Day Easy!

My husband and I employed Jaime Nelson of Eventfully Planned to plan our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and wedding reception held in the fall of 2018. We started by meeting in person and discussing our overall vision for the event, and we hired her immediately following the meeting. She is patient, and detail-oriented, which you can tell from speaking with her about her weddings.

She was always generous with her time, always quick to respond to emails as we got closer to the event. She had excellent suggestions for vendors and kept a detailed Google doc folder full of information on them, which was added to as more and more details were finalized. She coordinated communication between the vendors and us, and with the venues of our events, with a relaxed demeanor. Any questions that we had for anyone we directed through Jaime, and she was always ready with an answer, or she knew exactly who to talk to for an answer. She also had lots of useful suggestions for creative ideas for décor and ways to make guests feel included during the day of the wedding, as well as solutions for things like room setup that we hadn’t thought of.

When it came to the day of, she was the person behind the scenes making sure that everything ran smoothly. We didn't even see the venue until we were walking down the aisle, and it looked terrific: we didn't have to worry about decoration or deliveries or setup, Jaime handled it all. She was there gently reminding us all of what was coming next, which allowed us to kind of float through the afternoon without worrying at all. We were ahead of time on almost all of the scheduled moments for the day. I cannot stress enough how important this aspect of her service was; it made the day so stress-free and light-hearted.

Never once with any vendor or any interaction during planning or the day of did my husband and I, as an LGBT couple, experience any discrimination or lack of support. Jaime was great with us, and we felt true support from her when discussing the details of our marriage.

Overall, we would recommend hiring Jaime Nelson of Eventfully Planned to plan your wedding event. We thought we would be able to do it all on our own, but she was the best choice we could have possibly made, and truly elevated the overall experience.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Jaime Nelson
Jaime Nelson
Owner

Hi!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and thank you very much for checking out my page! I have over 30 years of experience working in hospitality and have owned Eventfully Planned since 2008.

I look forward to hearing how I can help you with your wedding!

Jaime

CE Productions CE Productions Wedding DJs

I recently had the distinct pleasure of working with Jaime Nelson of Eventfully Planned at a wedding held at a private estate in Middletown RI. There were many aspects to this wedding that needed a careful eye and unsurpassed attention to detail which is why there was no one better for the job than Jaime Nelson. She is a joy to work with, professional, well organized, friendly, resourceful and well connected. All aspects of the event went off without flaw allowing the client to fully enjoy their special day without worrying about the details and flow of the event. I undoubtedly recommend Jaime and her company "Eventfully Planned" to everyone who may need wedding & event coordinating services. Don't settle for less than the best, Jaime Nelson should be your one and only choice for planning, coordinating and executing the PERFECT wedding or special event :-) George Confoey Owner CE Productions

Flowerthyme Flowerthyme Wedding Florists

Jaime is the perfect person to guide you with your wedding plans. She has years of experience , a great web site to help you along and has worked with all the best vendors. She pays special attention to detail and her organizational skills are evident. But what I really like about Jaime is that she has young children and still has no problem keeping it all together! She has a friendly ,kind disposition and really makes her brides feel at ease.

Brad Smith Photography Brad Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

I've known Jaime Nelson for some time, though had not worked alongside her until this past weekend where I photographed a wedding that she coordinated at the Towers in Narragansett, RI. Jaime is a professional and I would recommend her to any bride looking for a wedding coordinator. She handled each facet of the wedding day with a quiet completeness. I watched as the groom was missing a piece for his military uniform last minute, as he was getting ready. Jamie went quickly to a nearby jewelry store and found a suitable replacement, delivering it back to the groom so he could finish preparing for the ceremony. She kept me (and the other vendors) in the loop with regards to timing and the flow of the day and she answered any questions I had about what was to be happening next. I would highly recommend Jaime to my brides!

Newport, RI Newport, RI, 02840
Location of (Eventfully Planned)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding