Em Devaud Events

Newport, RI View map Visit website

Em Devaud Events, LLC is a wedding planning company based in Newport, Rhode Island. This talented team of event planners boasts over 14 years of planning experience in both the corporate and wedding industries. With their extensive traveling background and availability to accommodate destination weddings, they aim to create your dream celebration no matter where your wedding is located.

Em Devaud Events, LLC offers a range of fabulous packages to make your wedding planning fun and stress-free. Their team will make sure your vision becomes a reality through design, detail, and creativity. Whether you need full wedding planning or styling services for your event, they can do it all. No task is too big or too small for this dedicated team, who can offer a plethora of services, including:

• Day-of coordination
  • Budget management
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • Vendor referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Mary
    Mary Married on 11/19/2021

Hire Em immedietly!

Em is honestly the best decision we made for our wedding; she was a fantastic partner, had everything 1000000% under control and properly listened and partnered with me. I had a hard time making decisions and she was the best sounding board, able to deal with some of the family politics that always exist and honestly just making the whole day a joy. I am SO happy that we decided to work with her and if anything, if I had to redo it, I would have given her more control over the whole event (we did day of). Do not hesitate to book her, she is fantastic and literally is a shining spot in the day, really enabling you to enjoy it. I had some family members who were VERY skeptical about the need in general for a planner, and literally every single one of them has come away from the event raving that Em is "worth her weight in gold." Don't read any more reviews, just hire her-- it will be the best decision you make for the day!
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 07/30/2021

Would recommend Em a million times over!

My husband and I (and our parents), are so thankful we chose to work with Em. We began working with her on our Belle Mer wedding in late 2019, and her knowledge of the Newport area, relationships in the wedding industry, and expertise in terms of all things wedding etiquette were truly invaluable. She immediately helped us lock in the right vendors, hotel blocks, church, rehearsal dinner and farewell brunch locations, and so much more - all without us having to make several trips to Newport. In 2020, as the idea of postponing our wedding became more and more real, Em was a guiding light of hope and positivity. We cautiously and optimistically continued to plan, but once we made the decision to postpone, she immediately reached out to every one of our vendors for their availability so that we could identify the best date to switch to. She made a disappointing process painless, and we didn't have to change a single vendor or venue. Em was always so transparent and kept us up-to-date on the mandate and guidance changes in Rhode Island so we knew exactly what to expect on our day. As we got closer to our wedding weekend, Em was on top of every last detail and ensured we finished everything when it need to be finished. I knew I never needed to worry about forgetting something. After a year and a half of planning came the wedding, and oh my gosh I was blown away. I didn't know I'd be able to relax and enjoy our weekend as much as I did, and I owe it all to Em. She had a to-the-minute timeline for the whole weekend, she was a resource for not only me and my husband, but our parents and entire wedding party, and she was on top of literally everything - from helping with my bustle, to being ready to fix my hair after our VERY windy pictures, to sewing a groomsman's pants after they split when he was having himself a good time on the dance floor - if you needed it, I swear she already knew. We will never be able to thank her enough for planning and coordinating a weekend that surpassed our wildest expectations.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Samantha & Corey
    40 photos · 09/15/2018

Armor & Martel LTD Armor & Martel LTD Wedding Photographers

A planner with a brilliant smile, charming personality, and a pleasure to work with. Her weddings are always precisely planned and smoothly orchestrated, stylish and fun. We love working with this planner!

Confectionery Designs by Mark Souday Confectionery Designs by Mark Souday Wedding Cakes

Emily is just a JOY to work with. She is very thorough and has a wonderful understanding of the wedding industry.

Newport Newport, RI, 02840
Location of (Em Devaud Events)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding