Warwick, RI 02889 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,750
Availability Check your date

About Brad Smith Photography

I am a Rhode Island based wedding photographer available for travel throughout New England. I shoot with a photo-journalistic style and capture bright, modern, emotional, and timeless images for brides and grooms on their wedding day.

My style is unobtrusive. Many times during your wedding day you may forget I am there shooting. I allow the day to unfold as it happens with minimal interruption. The formals are made as painless as possible, normally with enough time leftover afterwards to sneak the two of you off for a few minutes of relaxed portraits nearby.

Follow Brad Smith Photography on

untitled9
untitled8615

51 Reviews for Brad Smith Photography

Emma · Married on 09/16/2017

There are good photographers, great photographers, and then there's Brad Smith, the greatest. Having briefly worked with Brad with Yelp, I knew he was not only an excellent photographer, but a really cool guy. When I got engaged, I knew that there was no one else that I would rather have photograph our wedding.

I remember telling Brad early on that James and I weren't the kind of couple that would be into cutesy poses, but after the post-ceremony oxytocin kicks in, and Brad gives the direction for a gentle kiss on the forehead, you're all about it, and it feels perfectly natural.

He will take advantage of the light, and weather to make sure you capture the most beautiful and romantic photos possible on your special day. Throughout the rest of the day, other than the obligatory posed photos, Brad is quietly doing his job, capturing both the ordinary and extraordinary moments with professionalism and skill beyond compare.
    It's true that after the big day ends, all you're left with is the photos. It's worth investing in a photographer, like Brad, on whom you can depend to capture all of the moments you want to remember for a lifetime.

Thank you, Brad!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Gloria · Married on 11/06/2016

If you want to absolutely love your wedding photos, then work with Brad!! He is THE BEST. I did extensive research to find our wedding photographer (for our intimate elopement style wedding), looking at hundreds of photos, websites and pinterest profiles and Brad stood out as a creative genius! The best part about Brad, aside from his artistic talent of course, is his calming presence - he adds a layer of cool calm to your wedding day that can help soothe any worries you might have and relax on your special day. For example, I forgot my veil and started to panic, but Brad calmly told me everything was going to be ok, that I would still have awesome photos (and he was right!). He's the epitome of professional - very responsive and you can tell he truly cares about his clients. He really got to know my husband and I, which I appreciated. Brad's value is extraordinary - he captures these picture perfect moments while blending into the background so you don't even know he's photographing you. He truly respects the intimacy of the moments you have on your wedding day, while also producing spectacular images. In the days following our wedding, Brad sent us 'teaser photos' which I loved and in just 3 weeks, we received our entire online gallery. Working with Brad was a key component to our wedding day being such a success.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Derek · Married on 09/04/2016

Without a doubt, the best photographer in the area. From the initial call to our engagement shoot to the wedding to the post-wedding follow up, Brad has been incredibly professional, knowledgable and fun to work with. He makes the bride & groom at ease with his relaxed style, but his dedication to his craft is unparalleled and certainly shows in the output. Trust me - give Brad a call when you need a wedding photographer... you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Brad Smith Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• CE Productions
    CE Productions Wedding DJs

Brad is very professional, easy to get along with and on point! He captures some really amazing shots that look near impossible to get... AMAZING work!!!!! I highly recommend him! You will definitely be blown away with his level of professionalism and talent!

• Arpeggio Wedding Entertainment
    Arpeggio Wedding Entertainment Wedding DJs

Brad is always a pleasure to work with. He truly loves what he does and give great attention to his work. Highly recommend!

• Flowerthyme
    Flowerthyme Wedding Florists

love working with Brad Smith .. he has a gentleness to him that I believe makes everyone at ease . HIs photography is very creative and I love his detail shots as well. Always a fun day when he is on the scene.

• Warwick, 02889 See on map