Brad Smith Photography

Providence, RI View map
$4,750 Most Popular Price

$4,750 Most Popular Price

I am a Rhode Island based wedding photographer available for travel throughout New England. I shoot with a photo-journalistic style and capture bright, modern, emotional, and timeless images for brides and grooms on their wedding day.

My style is unobtrusive. Many times during your wedding day you may forget I am there shooting. I allow the day to unfold as it happens with minimal interruption. The formals are made as painless as possible, normally with enough time leftover afterwards to sneak the two of you off for a few minutes of relaxed portraits nearby.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,750

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,750

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Kelly W. Getting married on 08/26/2022

Great to coordinate with

I was coordinating with Sara, one half of the husband and wife photography duo. Sara is very fun, easy to talk to, and has lots of tips and tricks to make you comfortable. She is so easy to coordinate with and we had such a good time getting to know her. We ultimately decided to choose our friend to photograph our wedding, but I had such a good experience coordinating with and getting to know her that I had to leave a review.
  • Ashley
    Ashley K. Married on 10/10/2021

Couldn't be happier!

Brad and Sara photographed my 10/10 wedding and the outcome was absolutely perfect. Their laid back attitude makes them so comfortable and easy to work with. They were able to capture every emotion and moment of the day. I can't stress enough how happy I am with our photos. They exceeded my expectations and I would recommend them to any one.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 07/13/2019

Talented and professional!

My wife and I hired Brad and his partner, Sara, for the day of our wedding. Full transparency, this is the only vendor we booked without even having a face to face meeting. Needless to say, we were a little nervous about it, but Brad made a great impression over the phone! From the start, we really appreciated Brad and Sara’s relaxed and confident approach to the process. We met them a few weeks out to talk specifics and immediately felt validated in our decision. We talked about all of the must do shots, and some extra’s that we wanted just for us. They were extremely accommodating, and offered great suggestions that we used on the day of to make our pictures exactly what we expected. They even helped us to develop our timeline for the wedding. They came through particularly well during some shots we took following the first look. As my wife and I tested a lift we wanted to bust out during our first dance, the clasp on my wife’s wedding dress popped right off into the grass. Surprisingly calm, my wife and I looked for the clasp, and tried to figure out how to fix this quickly for more photos. Enter Sara: Before we knew it she sprung into action and began sowing the back of the dress back into place leaving plenty of time to get all the shots we wanted. This is just one example of how attentive they both were, and how easy they were to talk to and work with. After our wedding, Brad sent us a few teaser photos over the next couple of days and returned all of our photos (during busy season) beautifully finished and way faster than we expected. If you want two people that will make family photo’s a breeze, capture more moments instead of poses, work in all of your requests, take phenomenal pictures, and act as a flash seamstress when needed, look no further! You spend a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding day so it was important to us that our photographer took great photos and was also nice to be around. Brad was equal parts present/funny/calming, while also knowing when to give us space so we could soak in the day just the two of us.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

CE Productions CE Productions Wedding DJs

Brad is very professional, easy to get along with and on point! He captures some really amazing shots that look near impossible to get... AMAZING work!!!!! I highly recommend him! You will definitely be blown away with his level of professionalism and talent!

Arpeggio Wedding Entertainment Arpeggio Wedding Entertainment Wedding DJs

Brad is always a pleasure to work with. He truly loves what he does and give great attention to his work. Highly recommend!

Flowerthyme Flowerthyme Wedding Florists

love working with Brad Smith .. he has a gentleness to him that I believe makes everyone at ease . HIs photography is very creative and I love his detail shots as well. Always a fun day when he is on the scene.

405 Wickenden St Providence, RI, 02903
Location of (Brad Smith Photography)

Brad Smith Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Brad Smith Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Brad Smith Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Brad Smith Photography offer?

Brad Smith Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Brad Smith Photography offer?

Brad Smith Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Brad Smith Photography offer for wedding events?

Brad Smith Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Brad Smith Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brad Smith Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding