Five Marina Plaza, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Regatta Place

The Regatta Place is a waterfront wedding venue located in Newport, Rhode Island. This sophisticated and private venue has panoramic views of Newport Harbor and is an easy walk, drive or shuttle ride to downtown Newport’s historic shopping and cultural districts.

Facilities and Capacity
Surrounded by classic luxury yachts and situated on Goat Island Marina, The Regatta Place accommodates 200 guests in its elegant event space. It also has a terrace and dockside patio, perfect for taking in the views during your cocktail hour.

Along with professional staff that will assist you in planning every detail of your wedding day, The Regatta Place also offers many upscale services so that your night is effortless and unforgettable. These services include:

• On-site catering staff

Regatta Place 6
Regatta Place 7

Britt · Married on 06/21/2019

Wedding 6/21/19

Regatta Place was the venue of my dreams. They exceeded all of my expectations and were so reliable and helpful throughout the entire process. Maggie & her team were extremely organized. We had rain in the forecast for our day but they kept me calm and ensured that the day would still be beautiful, and it was. I was stressed because I hadn't bought my bridal party umbrellas, and when the trolley arrived at Regatta Place, about 10 staff came running out with matching umbrellas to create a covered ally for me and my bridesmaids to walk through to the bridal suite. The food was incredible and I have had so many guests reach out to me to tell me how delicious it was. I wish I could relive this day over and over. I would choose Regatta Place every single time, without doubt.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding of my dreams!

We had our wedding at the beautiful Regatta Place in Newport, RI on a gorgeous October 6th day of this year (2018). My wedding, which included the ceremony overlooking the harbor and the majestic reception space, went flawlessly. The execution of the set up, timeline of events and delivery of appetizers, drinks and food was phenomenal. This is all due to the amazing work of Maggie Kane and Lauren Silveria, as well as their assistant Andrew and amazing servers, bartenders and valet of the Regatta Place. Maggie and Lauren were so helpful, responsive and accommodating from day one of booking the Regatta Place as our venue. I cannot thank them enough! The wedding guests were not only floored with the beauty of the Regatta Place, but also with the provided service, amenities and delicious food and drinks! My husband and I are extremely happy that we decided to have our wedding at the Regatta Place and we would highly recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Regatta Place FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Boat/Yacht, Marina, Waterfront
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

Real Weddings

• An Amazing Day Wedding Officiant
    An Amazing Day Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

The Regatta is an amazing place to marry. Brides are sure to feel like they are royalty. From their gorgeous ocean views to the personal touch the staff offers, the venue is just magical. A great place to make your wedding dreams come true.

• PartyGirl
    PartyGirl Wedding Bands

Amazing, caring, professional.

• Two Photographers In Love
    Two Photographers In Love Wedding Photographers

My husband and I photographed a wedding at The Regatta Place in May of 2011. Besides the bridal suite being absolutely gorgeous, the staff was incredibly attentive to every need of not only the bride, but the bridesmaids, her mother and father along with myself. They did the same with the groom, his groomsmen and my husband. Throughout the day, there was always someone present, calming the nerves of the bride and her family and they were exceptional with their service throughout the entire reception. We enjoyed working with the staff at The Regatta Place and would gladly accept the invitation to photograph a wedding there again. Exceptional service and care. We can't wait to go back!

• Five Marina Plaza Newport, RI, 02840 See on map