36 Main street, East Greenwich, RI 02818 Map · Phone number

About pdr events by Pamela D'Orsi Ryan

Pamela D’Orsi Ryan prides herself on listening to the client to determine their vision and style and executing a fabulous wedding or special event with lots of details to make your event unique and leave guests talking. We are a full event planning company offering services from partial planning, day of coordinating, to consulting.

Follow pdr events by Pamela D'Orsi Ryan on

pdr events by Pamela D'Orsi Ryan 6
pdr events by Pamela D'Orsi Ryan 7

Caroline · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding 2019 Newport, RI

Pamela is so incredibly wonderful to work with!! She is so organized and on top of everything, her work is beautiful, and she makes everyone around her happy. I couldn’t have asked for a more talented wedding planner and certainty wouldn’t have had the wedding of my dreams without all her help!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/10/2019

Loved Her!

I wish we had hired Pamela sooner! She helped to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Our guests said we had the best wedding they had ever been to. Thank you Pamela!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Decision Ever!

Hiring Pamela to plan my October 2018 wedding was one of the BEST decisions I made for my wedding. Pamela is more than just a wedding planner, she was my go to person for EVERYTHING during the year and half of planning. I seriously could have not gone through this process without her - she was a god sent!

We hired Pamela as our full service wedding planner for our Rosecliff wedding in October 2018 and she was instrumental in executing all of the details both big and small to make our day happen. Not only did she have amazing relationships with all of our vendors, she also brought years experience, organization, and a keen eye for detail that really helped bring my vision to life.

We also used Pamela's invitation company, New England Invitations, for all of our paper and was extremely happy with the final product. In fact, several people are still commenting on how how beautiful our invites were!

As for the day of coordination, I cannot even begin to summarize how thankful I am that Pamela was there. She completely took the reins so that I could fully relax and truly ENJOY my wedding day. Everything was executed perfectly and we had several positive compliments from our families and wedding party who loved her professionalism and positive attitude. She literally thinks of everything so you don't have to. For example, my bustle had broken but thankfully Pamela had safety pins and fix it quickly so I could go back to dancing.

Wedding planning can be a very overwhelming and stressful time but Pamela takes all of that away and truly lets you enjoy the experience. If you are thinking about hiring Pamela to plan your next wedding you will not regret it !

Sent on 11/19/2018

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• 36 Main street East Greenwich, 02818 See on map
    4014772013 (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm Saturdays: 10am - 3pm Weekend and evening appointments available