$5,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About pdr events by Pamela D'Orsi Ryan

A well styled events begins long before the guests arrive

Pamela D’Orsi Ryan prides herself on listening to the client to determine their vision and style and executing a fabulous wedding or special event with lots of details to make your event unique and leave guests talking. We are a full event planning company offering services from partial planning, day of coordinating, to consulting.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Budget Analysis (2)
Guest List (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Words cannot express my gratitude for Pamela and PDR Events. My wedding was something out of a magazine! It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of her. I came to Pam with ideas and she made them beyond anything I could of thought of! Pamela is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She is thoughtful, trust worthy, detailed, energetic, funny, and knows the Newport Area and vendors off the top of her head. She always made us feel as though she had everything 100% under control and she did! From the very beginning of planning to the very end, she was always there with anything we needed along the way. I was not stressed at all because I knew she had everything under control and every single detail covered. Thank you for making my wedding a weekend I will never forget. I highly recommend Pamela, to any bride who wants a luxurious, spectacular wedding and the Wedding of there DREAMS! The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. Everything, every person, every moment...
Thank you Pamela for our best day ever.

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Pamela was amazing. I hired her for partial planning and I really wish I hired her for full planning. I was planning a Newport wedding from NJ, and Pamela recommended the most amazing vendors from a photographer, to florist to rehearsal dinner location. She understood my vision and helped us execute it with her design.

We had our wedding at The Newport Beach House which was perfect. Pamela helped us plan how to use the whole space and everything was perfect.

I truly can't imagine what our wedding day would have been like without Pamela. She was there every step of the way from checking in with us at the salon to the very end of the night. There were so many details she made sure happened on the wedding day including getting everything back to our suite at the end of the night. Having her and her awesome assistant by our side allowed us to truly enjoy our wedding day - thank you pamela!

Photo of pdr events by Pamela D'Orsi Ryan in East Greenwich, RI - The reception room
Photo of pdr events by Pamela D'Orsi Ryan in East Greenwich, RI - Pamela designed these menus
Photo of pdr events by Pamela D'Orsi Ryan in East Greenwich, RI - Pamela arranged the pashminas for guests
Photo of pdr events by Pamela D'Orsi Ryan in East Greenwich, RI - The escort cards that Pamela designed were beautiful
Profile Picture Kristine, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Pamela from pdr events is not just a wedding planner - she is my FAIRY GODMOTHER!

My wedding was everything I dreamed of and more - elegant, classy, sophisticated – perfect in every way. Pamela made my vision a reality, and it was better than I even imagined.

I have to confess that when I first got engaged, I thought I could save some money by planning my wedding myself. I was so naïve! The stress was crippling – not to mention I live 1,000 miles away from my destination wedding in Newport, Rhode Island.

Step in Pamela to save the day. Pamela has an immaculate eye for detail and an encouraging can-do attitude. Her knowledge and wisdom of the business is extraordinary, and she is beloved by everyone we encountered in the New England wedding circuit.

Pamela is DEPENDABLE, professional, impeccably organized, friendly, assertive, and has flawless taste. She set us up with New England’s best catering, flowers, invitations, transportation, hair and makeup, band, photographer – but appreciated we had a budget and advised honestly on what was worth the money and what wasn’t. While I was at my day job, she handled all meetings and logistics. The big day mapped out down to the minute – all I had to do was relax and have fun!

But most important – Pamela was also a friend. She answered my frantic, 3AM, bridezilla emails by the time I woke up in the morning. She was a shoulder to lean on and wasn’t afraid to voice her opinion when I needed guidance. She made me feel special, as though her world revolved around me during all those months of planning.

To all the brides out there – pdr events made all my wedding dreams come true! Thank you Pamela!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews

PDR Events

16 Photos

36 Main street, East Greenwich, RI 02818   See On Map
401-477-2013 (phone)
Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm Saturdays: 10am - 3pm Weekend and evening appointments available