This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Event Coordination
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

On WeddingWire since 2009

Infinite Events is a wedding planning company located in Newport, Rhode Island.

We understand that wedding planning can be overwhelming, often keeping couples up at night with worries about details, logistics, and making their dream day a reality. That's where we stand out. With our extensive experience in destination weddings in Newport, Rhode Island, we bring a level of expertise and confidence that alleviates those anxieties. We know the ins and outs of planning a perfect celebration in this breathtaking location, covering every aspect seamlessly.

Let us handle the intricacies while you focus on savoring this special time in your lives.

From intimate ceremonies to grand celebrations, we specialize in orchestrating all styles of weddings and culturally blended events. Our passion lies in crafting distinctive events that reflect your love story and heritage while ensuring every detail exceeds your expectations.

At Infinite Events, professionalism and support are at the heart of our service. We strive to deliver a seamless planning process, guiding you every step of the way, making your wedding dreams a breathtaking reality.

With a love for creating experiences and making sure all the logistical details are attended to, we guarantee you will be relaxed and at ease throughout your planning process, whether you are miles away or right next door.

Ready to embark on this remarkable journey together? Explore our website to learn more about our team, our meticulous process, and the magic we can create for your special day. Don't forget to share your wedding details with us – we're eager to hear your story and look forward to getting to know you!!

Frequently asked questions

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

99% recommend it
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Review summary

Powered by AI

Infinite Events is highly praised by multiple reviewers for their exceptional planning and execution services. Ashlie and Erica, along with their dedicated team, are described as knowledgeable, professional, and attentive throughout the entire wedding

Review summary

Powered by AI

A
Ali L. Sent on 01/02/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Absolutely Amazing Wedding Planner!

We had the most incredible experience with Erica and her team from start to finish, and the comfort in knowing that every detail was accounted for made the entire process so easy. Erica has a unique ability to bring dreams to life, and has an instinct to know exactly what you are looking for – whether it be décor, vendor choices, or the smallest details. She and her team have perfected the ability to keep things moving, always prepared for the next step and offering a calming influence that we sometimes needed (whether we knew it or not!). She continued to amaze us in her willingness to go above and beyond, suggest additional ideas, work tirelessly on our behalf, and handle the smallest details to make our lives easier. We truly became friends through the process and are so sad that it is over! She is responsive, energetic, fun, organized, and professional, but most importantly, she genuinely cares. The moment we had with Erica on our wedding day seeing months of planning come to fruition was one of the more powerful memories from our weekend and one we will cherish forever. Even the guests felt cared for by her team and we have had multiple people continue to comment on how thoughtfully-organized the entire weekend was, which is an incredible takeaway for people who have never met her! Looking back, we realized that we did not have one single worry on our wedding weekend – which made everything so much more fun and comforting! We could not offer a more glowing recommendation for a planner and an ultimate lifelong relationship. We had the best weekend of our lives and we have Infinite Events to thank for that.

S
Shannon M. Sent on 10/31/2023

Wedding Planning Made Easy From Infinite Events

My fiancé and I used Infinite Events for our September 2023 wedding in Newport, RI – and we can easily say it was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process! We worked directly with Ashlie Fastino and from our first consultation to the final send-off, every moment was made easier by having her in our corner.

Ashlie is nothing short of a professional – she’s knowledgeable, has the best eye for design, quick with responses, and was there for every question along the way. She helped me through every SOS text or email, comforted any worry I had, and always came with solutions for anything that popped up. She was our rock. She introduced us to incredible vendors that we probably would not have found on our own, all of which brought our day together perfectly.

As someone who knew what I wanted but has a tough time of really seeing how it would all come together, Ashlie was able to paint that picture through every call, vision board and past client example. Her attention to detail is unmatched, there are so many little things to think about and consider and there’s just no way to know all of it unless you’re a highly skilled professional like Ashlie. Additionally, while I’m from the Newport area, my fiancé and I don’t live locally so her local knowledge and on the ground help was such a life saver more than once.

We so enjoyed planning our wedding with her, hearing her input and having her cheer us on throughout the process. Anyone who asks me my advice about wedding planning, I instantly say to hire a planner, and that’s because of my experience with Ashlie. So, if you’re considering hiring a planner, you can’t go wrong with Ashlie or anyone from the Infinite Events Team!
D
Dakota G. Sent on 09/29/2023
5 out of 5 rating

An absolute seamless, amazing and curated wedding planning experience with Infinite Events

If booking a wedding planner even crosses your mind during the planning process, just do it and book with Infinite Events!!! I can not stress enough how amazing Erica, Lisa, and Erica’s entire team of professional ladies made our wedding day absolutely perfect and gave me peace of mind and organization throughout the planning process.

I was a year into my wedding planning for a two year engagement when everything just felt very overwhelming, especially in regards to the little special details, design and the overall flow and coordinating of the day. I ended up having an intro call with Erica and Lisa at Infinite and right away it felt like I was chatting with my girlfriends and that they really understood me and my vision. I went with them and I couldn’t be happier. Their response time, relationship with other vendors, ideas, execution, and truly thinking of everything is unmatched!

I turned to my husband on our wedding night and said “I truly think this day wouldn’t have been this perfect without Infinite.” Thank you so much Erica, Lisa, and the entire Infinite team for going above and beyond and for making our dream wedding come to life. We couldn’t have done it without you!

Love,

Jason & Rachel
18 photos · 10/11/2016
Michael & Erin
23 photos · 09/14/2016

Jennifer Leatherwood Photography Jennifer Leatherwood Photography Wedding Photographers

You can't go wrong with Infinite Events!

Lefebvre Photography Lefebvre Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Infinite Events this past summer. The decor was stunning and the event was well organized! I would recommend Infinite Events to any new client looking for day-of-coordination to full event planning services! The staff is highly professional, friendly and easy to work with!

PartyGirl PartyGirl Wedding Bands

4.6 out of 5 rating , 169 Reviews
Viking Tours of Newport & The Wedding Trolley
4.8 out of 5 rating , 73 Reviews
· Wedding Limos

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours