Fisher Bus

161 Johnson St., Somerset, MA 02726 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Fisher Bus

Over years of devoted service to our customers, Fisher Charter Services has developed an excellent reputation as a trusted leader in transportation, especially in the wedding industry. This has led us to become one of the most highly recommended transportation providers with numerous 5 star reviews from elated couples that we have had the pleasure to work with.

Our professionals understand that this wedding will be one of the most important milestones of your life. We take the time to design the perfect transportation itinerary for you and your guests so that you don’t have to! We will insightfully guide you through the process of coordinating the logistics of your schedule. Our team has extensive and intimate knowledge of countless venues and hotels in the area which will enable us to provide you with flawless service.

Once choosing a vehicle, you will be provided with a detailed itinerary as a part of our transportation agreement. The week of your wedding, a friendly representative will reach out to you to confirm final details and day of contact information. You will also be provided the name and number of your chauffeur.

Finally the big day has come! We will be delighted to deliver you and your guests on time, in style, and return them safely at the end of the event.

Thank you for considering Fisher Charter Services and congratulations on your engagement!

Motorcoach Rear
10 Pass. Charter Van
10 Pass. Charter Van

88 Reviews for Fisher Bus

Jenn · Married on 12/01/2018

Reliable, easy to work with, & great value!!!

My venue recommended Fisher bus company after I expressed some frustration in dealing with other transportation companies. Fisher was very responsive and gave me a competitive quote. I never actually saw the buses or drivers, as I stayed at my venue where both the ceremony and reception was held. As the bride, what I appreciated most was that they got all of our guests to our ceremony on time and safely home after the reception...and I didn't even speak to them on my wedding day! I know that sounds strange, but it was nice to have a vendor that was self sufficient, reliable, and got the job done without any guidance from me on my wedding day. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Fisher Bus's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Jenn. We take pride in preparing ourselves before your big day to ensure that there are no worries when it comes to transportation on the day of.
    Thanks again for letting us be part of one of the most important days of your life. Congrats and best wishes!

Katherine · Married on 11/10/2018

Easy and Reliable

Fisher was easy to work with, they were responsive, and made multiple runs on our wedding day without any issues!

Fisher Bus FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Motor Coach, Party Bus, Shuttle, SUV, Trolley, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? DVD Player, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Wedding Signage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Fisher Bus 1
    Multi vehicle discount

Rent any of our spetacular vehicles and get the 2nd rental 5% off. To claim offer like us on Facebook and use #Fisherbus to tell everyone why you chose Fisher Bus Inc.

• PartyGirl
    PartyGirl Wedding Bands

Amazing, caring, professional.

• Infinite Events
    Infinite Events Wedding Planners

We always recommend Fisher Bus Inc. to our clients looking for transportation whether it is for the bridal party, or for all the guests. They are extremely reliable and always provide our customers with excellent service, and Mike is a pleasure to work with!

• 161 Johnson St. Somerset, Rhode Island, 02726 See on map
    508-283-9691 (Phone number)
    5086423454 (Other Phone Number)
    5086730653 (Fax Number)