Cumberland, RI 02864 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 80

About Lefebvre Photography

Meet Danielle: I've been married now for six years to my wonderful husband Jeff, and together we have a daughter, Evie, our pride and joy. Evie just recently turned two and sometimes it is hard to believe that two full years have already passed since the day she was born. Sometimes it feels as though all you do is blink, and years of your life have passed you by. I photograph my daughter and my family as often as I can, and I hang our pictures all over the walls of our home. Being able to look back at all of our cherished memories throughout the years is something that brings me great joy. I hope to pass these photographs down to my daughter one day so she will always remember how much we loved and laughed together as a family.

Photographs are so important. They remind us of moments that might have otherwise been forgotten. They bring us back to a time and a place. They remind us how we felt. The joy I feel in looking back on my own family memories is the same joy I feel when I get to document these memories for my own clients. That is why I am a photographer. I take great pride and responsibility in what I do.

Experience & Style:

I've been photographing weddings in Southern New England for over seven years and have had the pleasure of working with hundreds of incredible and unique clients. As a lifestyle wedding photographer I aim to capture your wedding day as it organically unfolds, but in an artistic and sometimes curated fashion. I strike the perfect balance between capturing real, honest moments, and creating artful images of your wedding day.

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for considering me as your photographer. I would be truly honored to document your wedding day.

Follow Lefebvre Photography on

01029lpriweddingsportfolioedited

• Videos 1

38 Reviews for Lefebvre Photography

Kristen Weigel · Married on 08/16/2019

Hiring Danielle will be your best decision!

Danielle was absolutely amazing! My husband and I met with several photographers before deciding to work with Danielle and it was the best decision we could have made. She captured every amazing moment in the most beautiful way and did so without intruding on our special moments. My mom and I are designers and as a family we put a lot of time into creating DIY pieces that were specific to us and our day. It was really important to me that Danielle capture all the details of the wedding such as the flowers, the decor, the tables, the family wedding history boards, the ceremony setup, and all the custom piece we sprinkled in between. We were also looking for a balance of classic family and couple portraits mixed with unexpected shots. Danielle delivered on everything! I still can’t believe how many amazing photos we ended up with..we’re going to need more wall space to hang all of our favorites! In short..hire Danielle. She will be the best decision you will make during your wedding planning. We have found a photographer for life and I can’t wait to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Cody · Married on 09/09/2017

Danielle was recommended by a mutual friend who was familiar with her work. We didn’t do an engagement session, so we we weren’t quite sure what to expect on our wedding day. To say the least, we were extremely happy that we chose her as our photographer! She was extremely organized, was able to corral our group for family/wedding party photos without feeling pushy and made herself invisible during the ceremony but still captured great shots. Her photographs are beautiful and we will forever treasure the images from our day. We recommend Danielle and her team without reservation!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Emily · Married on 07/07/2017

Working with Danielle was such an easy process. We got to know her last fall when she shot our engagement photos and immediately she put us at ease by giving us a few directions here and there, but also let my husband and I just be ourselves. Those photos came out so amazingly beautiful and we have received so many compliments on them since then! On the day of our wedding, Danielle and her assistant were on time and professional. It was raining the morning of our wedding so I was nervous about where and how we would take photos during our first look, but Danielle immediately came up with some creative ideas for shots within our reception venue. After our ceremony, the weather cleared and we were able to take photos on the beach (which is all I really wanted!) and with her direction, I know we were able to capture some great moments. But probably the best thing about Danielle was that during most of our wedding day, we didn't even notice she was there. I know that sounds weird, but that is what we really wanted from a photographer - someone to come in and capture our day without drawing too much attention to the fact that was being done. I am eagerly awaiting our photos from our wedding day - I can't wait to see them!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Lefebvre Photography's reply:

Hey girl! You guys were awesome and I loved working with you and Mike!!! Hope your photos were everything you imagined. Wishing you lots of love and happiness in your future!! <3

Lefebvre Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Infinite Events
    Infinite Events Wedding Planners

We loved working with LeFebvre Photo! They were so kind and friendly! They are extremely professional and organized they were always on time and captured the day flawlessly. Their work is truly amazing!

• Blueflash
    Blueflash Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of shooting with Danielle and I can attest to her professionalism as a photographer. You can be confident you're in good hands with her.

• Xtreme Soundz DJ
    Xtreme Soundz DJ Wedding DJs

It is alway a pleasure to work with Danielle and her team. They are catching every moment that is to be had by a photographer. All of her staff is very talented and dedicated to what they do. Danielle also offers a photobooth that is always a hit with all the guests. They love all the props that she provides for them. We look forward to working with her and her team this upcomming season.

• Cumberland, 02864 See on map