94 Beach St, Westerly, RI 02891 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,500
Availability Check your date

About Joshua Behan Photography, LLC

My goal is to tell each wedding story as a unique, artistic vision. I strive to capture emotion, beauty, and interaction between family and friends while remaining unobtrusive to the day's events. My style can be described as Wedding Photojournalism with an artistic flair. Thank you for your interest in Joshua Behan Photography

Follow Joshua Behan Photography, LLC on

c75264e64f7dc8ac 1409932036618 sarah chris16
jonathan edwards winery cat david01

11 Reviews for Joshua Behan Photography, LLC

alicia · Married on 10/14/2016

Josh felt just like family. He made the experience super natural and I never felt poised for a photo. His style has a raw, artistic, candid feel and you'll receive the classic photos along with some really heartfelt photos where so much emotion was captured. I would highly recommend Joshua Behan Photography to anyone looking for a talented and unique photographer in/near Rhode Island.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Casey · Married on 07/23/2016

We LOVED our wedding photos and our experience with Josh. We captured our day so perfectly and was such a joy and pleasure to work with! To say that he were excited about the portfolio he provided would be an understatement. He was even available for us for the rehearsal dinner. It was an a total pleasure to work with him. He was funny and entertaining and totally professional. Our investment in him was clearly one of the best and most important of the entire day.

Thanks again Josh!

Casey and Em
    7.23.16

Sent on 10/03/2016

maureen · Married on 10/25/2014

Josh and Amanda shot our wedding in October and were by far the best investment we made into our wedding. Immediately upon seeing his portfolio on his website, we were blown away by the portraits and loved how he seemed to capture the personality and energy of the weddings he shoots.

Josh was extremely professional, responsive, and helpful throughout the planning process. He was quick to respond to emails for a prompt booking and even checked in periodically throughout (which was a great comfort since other vendors seemed to have forgotten about me unless I contacted to confirm details etc). Before the wedding, we talked about what my husband and I were expecting, our personalities and what our priorities were for pictures. We emphasized that we wanted to enjoy our wedding and not spend valuable time taking posed pictures, which was perfect for Josh's style.

The day of the wedding, Josh and Amanda were on time, helped to manage the videographer (at my request), quietly moved the bridal party mess out of the way for informal pictures. Josh was a really welcome calming presence and he and Amanda are that exact energy you want to have on the day of - no rushing you, no nervous energy, and calmly but diligently helping to corral my rowdy family. I felt like they were always near me, and yet they were somehow also off capturing beautiful candid shots of our guests. Our Thank you cards we ordered through him were beautiful, great quality, and worth the cost.

I can't emphasize how STUNNED I was by the pictures - over 1200 shots that were pure raw beauty - there were not 300 pictures that you never want people to see like other photographers send. I asked him to capture my grandparents, as my grandmother was ill and passed away several months later. He captured such beautiful shots of her, my grandfather, her personality and our relationship and our family absolutely cherishes these pictures now.

I cannot recommend Josh (and Amanda) highly enough!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Joshua Behan Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

Stela Parties and Events Wedding Planners

Josh is an incredibly talented and creative photographer...a true artist. In addition he and his wife are friendly and warm allowing couples to relax and have a great wedding day! We have no reservations in recommending Joshua Behan Photography.

• 94 Beach St Westerly, 02891 See on map