Sweet Deets Events

174 Bellevue Avenue Suite 220, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Sweet Deets Events

Sweet Deets Events is a wedding planning company based in Newport, Rhode Island that services the Southern New England area. With a passion for creativity and attention to small details, they make every event unique and memorable.

The team at Sweet Deets is dedicated to bringing your vision to life creatively so that your wedding is fun and enjoyable for you. They offer various customizable services that suit your needs so that all of the aspects of your day are executed to the fullest. Sweet Deets Events provides the following for their couples:

• Complete event design, styling and wedding planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Custom stationary or signage design
  • Custom details
Table centerpiece
Table centerpiece

10 Reviews for Sweet Deets Events

Allison · Married on 07/21/2018

I would recommend Sarah, in less than a heart beat. Here is my story:
    My husband and I got married a few short weeks ago and continue to rejoice in all the beauty of the day. If I name all the things that Sarah did leading up the wedding and the day of... this review may become very long! So I will try and summarize! We were engaged a little over a year and a half and being the Type A that I am, I couldn’t fathom anyone helping me with any planning of my wedding. However, my long work weeks became longer and the wedding day was getting closer, so I succumbed to the idea of hiring a wedding planner. I was ambivalent, eh... I would say resistant to the idea, until I talked to Sarah! I hate to sound cheesy, but after speaking with her for the first time I actually felt like I could relax. She wrote down all the vendors I had already and started making calls to vendors I still needed, the same day. We met in person at my venue a few weeks later & she was so professional and amazing! In the weeks/ days leading up to the wedding, she had contacted all my vendors and had made a timeline for the day. She also talked with some people from our wedding party. She was so responsive and organized. I felt safe with her. The days before the wedding, my glass gift box I ordered from Etsy was delivered but it was chipped- I told Sarah and she had a solution. I also ordered a seating chart from Etsy, very late- so it’s my fault that wasn’t going to come on time. So Sarah developed a seating chart (beautiful), the night before. She decorated our tables for the reception... in rosemary, because I am complicated and went a different route. She picked up my flowers the day of the wedding and dropped them off. You name it, she did it. She was clued into details that I had never thought of. She was friendly, outgoing, professional and overall amazing. I regret not contacting her earlier. She was the glue that held all the details together at our wedding & we are very thankful.

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Sweet Deets Events 8
    Sweet Deets Events 9
    Sweet Deets Events 10

Sweet Deets Events's reply:

Allison, thank you for such a heartfelt testimony; it truly means the world to me. You had a beautiful energy that was such a pleasure to work with. I wish you and Andrew the best on this new chapter and I was so glad to be a part of your special day.

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

We hired Sarah a few months before the wedding day as a day-of-coordinator to ensure that things would go as smoothly as possible on the wedding day. It was absolutely worth it! She helped us create a to-do list in the weeks before the wedding that was critical to make sure nothing slipped through the cracks (and she was very helpful telling us what was optional and what was more important as we were getting closer to the big day). Our parents loved the detailed timeline she created for the wedding day, as all of the details we had been slowly providing them for months were all conveniently in one place!

On the wedding day itself, she and her assistant were two steps ahead of us at all times, anticipating our needs and sliding things around on the schedule as needed to keep the day flowing easily. She was always nearby, but never in the way. She grabbed our marriage license from our room while we were taking photos, was on-hand to answer any questions that our parents had, kept in contact with all of our vendors throughout the day, moved our cards and gifts up to our room after dinner, and helped the venue staff clean up at the end of the night. If there were any problems, we didn't hear about them! We had a wonderful, easygoing day, which was in large part thanks to Sarah!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Sweet Deets Events's reply:

We had the best time with your wonderful family and friends. My absolute best wishes to you and Matt. <3

Award

Sweet Deets Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Rafael Swit Photography
    Rafael Swit Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah is absolutely awesome and a pleasure to work with! She makes it look easy, even though it's a hard job to juggle all important aspects of the wedding. Her attention to detail and effortless sense of style, make my job that much easier. My photos look a thousand times better thanks to her efforts and commitment!

• 174 Bellevue Avenue, Suite 220 Newport, RI 02840 See on map