Sweet Deets Events

174 Bellevue Avenue Suite 220, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Sweet Deets Events

Sweet Deets Events is a wedding planning company based in Newport, Rhode Island that services the Southern New England area. With a passion for creativity and attention to small details, they make every event unique and memorable.

The team at Sweet Deets is dedicated to bringing your vision to life creatively so that your wedding is fun and enjoyable for you. They offer various customizable services that suit your needs so that all of the aspects of your day are executed to the fullest. Sweet Deets Events provides the following for their couples:

• Complete event design, styling and wedding planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Custom stationary or signage design
  • Custom details

Sweet Deets Events 7
  • alysonia

Aly · Married on 10/06/2018

INVALUABLE planner. You need Sweet Deets Events

Because I had worked in events in the past, I thought I could plan and execute my entire wedding without getting a wedding planner. I was the wedding planner, why did I need help from anyone else? Boy was I wrong. There are so many things about your own wedding day that you would not even believe are choices you have to make. On the actual day of your wedding, the only thing you will be thinking about is how to say your own vows out loud in front of everyone without bawling. At least, that was my experience.

A couple months before my wedding, I realized I was drowning in vendor coordination and design choices and decided to hire Sweet Deets Events to help me get over the finish line and have someone there the day-of. THANK GOD we did so. Sarah was amazing, guided me through all aspects of the final stages, handled some tricky vendor situations and was my rock, especially on the weekend of.

Sarah is not just attentive and helpful, but goes the extra mile. She created an incredibly detailed timeline/event prospectus that was an amazing resource for all of our vendors and our wedding party. She even dropped off our gifts at our Airbnb after the wedding was over so we could go on to rage at our after-party. Honestly, without her, I can assuredly say that I would not have been able to enjoy my wedding in the way that I was able. I would have been so worried about the vendors and the timeline, etc. and likely spending a lot of time coordinating.

Coming from someone who did event coordination professionally, *hire a planner*!! Specifically, hire Sarah. You definitely need her. I know you think you don’t, but you absolutely do. She is worth every single penny. My only regret is not hiring her sooner!

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2018

Sarah was wonderful and really helped to keep us all on track the day of our wedding. We wavered if we needed to hire a day-of-coordinator for our wedding and in the end both my husband and I agreed it was totally the right call to have Sarah with us on our wedding day to keep everything running smoothly.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Sweet Deets Events's reply:

Such a pleasure assisting with your wedding. It was a gorgeous day with the best vendors and guests! xoxo

Award

Sweet Deets Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Rafael Swit Photography
    Rafael Swit Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah is absolutely awesome and a pleasure to work with! She makes it look easy, even though it's a hard job to juggle all important aspects of the wedding. Her attention to detail and effortless sense of style, make my job that much easier. My photos look a thousand times better thanks to her efforts and commitment!

• 174 Bellevue Avenue, Suite 220 Newport, RI 02840 See on map