Warwick, Warwick, RI 02889 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $750
Availability Check your date

About Kristin Nicole Events

Kristin Nicole Events is an event planning company based in Warwick, Rhode Island, that specializes in making couples’ visions come to life on their wedding day. Though based out of Rhode Island, Kristin Nicole Events is available to travel to Massachusetts, Connecticut and many other destinations within the United States.

When planning your wedding with Kristin Nicole Events, you will be working directly with the owner, Kristin, who will respond to your emails, texts and calls almost immediately. Many couples enjoy the personal relationship they form with Kristin while planning their special day. Kristin Nicole Events offers many services to accommodate the "DIY" couple. Those services include day-of coordination, partial and full planning, and event design. She also offers budget analysis, vendor referral and destination wedding planning services.

- Day of Coordinating - Partial Wedding Planning - Full Wedding Planning - Destination Wedding Planning - Mobile Planning

- Vendor Referral - Contract Negotiations - Budget Analysis - Timeline Development - Decor Set-Up & Breakdown

- Wedding Website Design - Pre/Post Wedding Activities

Dessert Table
97e034a06d2b7523 1535509462 00dae450a998b2ee 1535509461 036c5fd6e124ceea 153550

28 Reviews for Kristin Nicole Events

• Catherine · Married on 11/09/2019

So grateful for the help!

Kristin is very responsive, you can count on her to answer your texts and questions! She was great to talk through wedding details and help me with my indecisiveness!! I needed someone to run ideas though (and reign me in when needed) and she helped tremendously. Having her and her assistant there the day-of really relieved some of the pressure! We also got a bunch of great photos and videos from them! Thank you so much for all your help.

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/12/2019

Your search is over, hire Kristin ASAP

Kristin from Kristin Nicole Events was phenomenal, and far exceeded any of our expectations! We hired her to coordinate our wedding once we already had our venue and vendors booked. We thought we could pull off our almost entirely DIY wedding on our own, but quickly got very overwhelmed by all the planning and Kristin stepped in just at the right time. As a wedding planner, Kristin did all that was expected and even more. She always made herself available and was on top of everything and so detail oriented which I loved!! If it wasn't for her, I don't think I would of had the wedding of my dreams. Her professionalism and ability to work with other people is very impressive, she truly knows what she's doing! She was also extremely patient with my indecisiveness and how I changed my mind on more than a few occasions. She was always willing to give her knowledgeable and honest opinion and I seriously could not have done this without her. Loved working with her throughout this whole process, and we highly recommend her to couples planning future weddings! If you are on the fence about hiring a planner or coordinator, trust me it is worth every penny to have to someone you trust handle all the little details which makes it so you can enjoy every minute of your day. She even sent some pictures of the ceremony space as I was on my way to the venue and it was everything I had imagined and MORE. She even surprised me the next morning with a ton of photos and video (we did not hire a videographer) and she captured parts of the day we never would have even seen. Stop what you are doing, don’t waste your time looking at any other planners, you will not be disappointed with Kristin Nicole Events. Seriously, BOOK HER NOW!

Sent on 11/04/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kristin Nicole Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 550.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 950.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 65.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Warwick Warwick, RI, 02889 See on map
    Location of (Kristin Nicole Events)