Kristin Nicole Events

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,450 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,450 Package Price

Kristin Nicole Events is an award-winning event planning company based in Warwick, Rhode Island, that specializes in making couples’ visions come to life on their wedding day. Though based out of Rhode Island, Kristin Nicole Events is available to travel to Massachusetts, Connecticut and many other destinations within the United States.

When planning your wedding with Kristin Nicole Events, you will be working directly with the owner, Kristin, who will respond to your emails, texts and calls almost immediately. Many couples enjoy the personal relationship they form with Kristin while planning their special day. Kristin Nicole Events offers many services to accommodate the "DIY" couple. Those services include day-of coordination, partial and full planning, and event design. She also offers budget analysis, vendor referral and destination wedding planning services.

- Day of Coordinating - Partial Wedding Planning - Full Wedding Planning - Destination Wedding Planning - Mobile Planning

- Vendor Referral - Contract Negotiations - Budget Analysis - Timeline Development - Decor Set-Up & Breakdown

- Wedding Website Design - Pre/Post Wedding Activities

(Bilingual services are also available upon request.)

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,450

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Hailey
    Hailey C. Married on 12/04/2022

Stress Free

If you’re having thoughts about hiring a wedding planning, stop thinking and hire Kristin and her team IMMEDIATELY! We started working together from the day I got engaged and she checked in with me to make sure I was on track throughout the whole year and if I needed help with anything she was right by my side, day or night. She helped me with EVERYTHING and made wedding planning as stress free as possible. She helped me construct a timeline of events, she gave me recommendations when I asked, she made sure the day of everything was in place, and even helped me transport my wedding cake to the venue. My husband and I decided to do a first look before the wedding and she even reached out to my photographer and made sure that everything was going to be perfect and flawless. Kristin Nicole Events is truly a blessing and if I had to replan my wedding again, she would be the first person I hired. She will reach out to anyone you hire and do the planning and talking for you. She will calm you down when you go bridezilla and start panicking the night before your wedding. There is a reason she has won so many awards in her area of expertise, so don’t think twice about hiring her!!!
    Rebecca M. Married on 10/22/2022

Excellent Wedding Planner!

We hired Kristin and her team to help with our RI wedding and it was one of the best things we did! We planned our Wedding from the West Coast and could not have done so without Kristin and her team. They were responsive, knowledgeable, and so fun to work with! Kristin and her team are experts in what they do and made our wedding day (and the planning process) seamless. I highly recommend working with Kristin! Book her for you wedding now - you will be so glad that you did!
  • illustration stars

E.C.F. Entertainment
5.0 out of 5 rating , 498 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

Warwick Warwick, RI, 02889
Location of (Kristin Nicole Events)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding