Kristin Nicole Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,950 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,950 Package Price

Kristin Nicole Events is an event planning company based in Warwick, Rhode Island, that specializes in making couples’ visions come to life on their wedding day. Though based out of Rhode Island, Kristin Nicole Events is available to travel to Massachusetts, Connecticut and many other destinations within the United States.

KNE is also the 2021, 2020, & 2019 Rhode Island Monthly Winner - Best of RI - Wedding Planner (Statewide).

When planning your wedding with Kristin Nicole Events, you will be working directly with the owner, Kristin, who will respond to your emails, texts and calls almost immediately. Many couples enjoy the personal relationship they form with Kristin while planning their special day. Kristin Nicole Events offers many services to accommodate the "DIY" couple. Those services include day-of coordination, partial and full planning, and event design. She also offers budget analysis, vendor referral and destination wedding planning services.

- Day of Coordinating - Partial Wedding Planning - Full Wedding Planning - Destination Wedding Planning - Mobile Planning

- Vendor Referral - Contract Negotiations - Budget Analysis - Timeline Development - Decor Set-Up & Breakdown

- Wedding Website Design - Pre/Post Wedding Activities

(Bilingual services are also available upon request.)

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,350

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,950

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,250

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Britni
    Britni S. Married on 12/11/2021

The BEST Wedding decision we made!

Hiring Kristin and her team was the best decision we could have ever made. I normally plan everything with ease but while planning our wedding I was in graduate school, my husband and I had just gotten our 8 week old golden retriever and suddenly I needed help!! I realized while I’m normally a planner and well organized... the world of weddings was overwhelming me while I tried balancing school life and all the rest. We hired Kristin and suddenly wedding planning became fun again! She gave us the best recommendations for vendors and was our guide through everything. THEN Covid hit! Simply put... she supported us through having to replan most of our wedding including changing our entire venue. She made everything OK and kept us so excited for our new big day. AND THEN the day of! As I was waiting to head to the Chapel for our ceremony...I looked to Tracie and Kristin and said “wow, I don’t know how anyone gets married without you”. And I meant it!! From communicating information to our family members, to grabbing things I forgot in my room, to fixing my dress because it broke!! They had my husband and I covered. Don’t hesitate. Even if you are a well-organized planner yourself... life happens and you will be glad you have Kristin on your side.
  • Ysa
    Ysamar O. Married on 10/23/2021

Day of Coordinator

Kristin and Tracie were AMAZING in making sure our day ran efficiently, timely, and beautifully. My family is notorious for being late, yet Tracie (from Kristin Nicole Events) made it work. Kristin also referred me to my florist who did a magnificent job with our flower needs for the day. I highly recommend Kristin Nicole Events for all of your wedding planning and coordination needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Warwick Warwick, RI, 02889
Location of (Kristin Nicole Events)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding