Newport, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About E.C.F. Entertainment

E.C.F Entertainment is a wedding entertainment provider located in Boston, Massachusetts that also serves the Greater New England area. Dedicated to producing intimate as well as grand celebrations, they really know their way around a wedding! E.C.F Entertainment offers couples unique and creative arrangements from mood setting uplighting to mood enhancing DJing. Guests will be amazed at the bredth of services offered, all under one roof! With boat-loads of experience, combined with rave reviews, E.C.F Entertainment is a prime choice for your wedding entertainment.

Experience
E.C.F Entertainment boasts 20 years of over-delivering amazing evenings for all types of events - including, but not limited to, weddings, corporate events, and custom nightlife experiences. They not only have experience in providing entertainment but also in helping to plan the perfect wedding. This gives them an edge over most entertainment agencies. E.C.F Entertainment has the talent and experience that has been proven year after year!

Premium entertainment is followed up with premium services for couples. E.C.F Entertainment offers nothing but the best, from incredible Entertainment to Photography to Lighting Design. Services include:

• Unlimited Consultations

E.C.F. Entertainment 5
E.C.F. Entertainment 6
E.C.F. Entertainment 7

Laura · Married on 11/11/2018

I honestly don't know where to begin or end with how wow'd I am with ECF. DJ Shyne deserves 100 stars. I have never attended an event with such incredible service and performance in all aspects - DJ, music, crowd pleasing, lighting, timing, responsiveness. I helped arrange the event and, three days later, am still getting texts and messages from attendees about how amazing the DJ and entertainment was. ECF is extremely easy to work with and extremely professional. If you don't use ECF, you are making a choice just not to have the highest quality entertainment at your event.

Sent on 05/22/2017

E.C.F. Entertainment's reply:

We had such an amazing time with you and the NEU bunch! Thank you so much for this review!!

Samantha McLarney · Married on 11/10/2018

Dj shyne brings that party

When I was planning my wedding I knew that I wanted a party. I stepped away from a lot of the reception traditions to focus on the party and man, did DJ Shyne BRING THAT PARTY.
    From our first meeting, he was so professional and really helped with the planning process. He asked questions that I didn't even think of, which really helped me get ahead of things for other vendors. The online portal was so easy to use and also really helped me stay organized throughout the planning process.
    All of our guests said they had an amazing time and I credit DJ Shyne for the energy he brings. He was so professional while MC'ing the dinner, entrances, speeches, but really brought the party! The music did not stop once, which was one of the things that really drew me to E.C.F. I wanted someone who knew how to DJ- not just play song after song. He did a great job at keeping that energy going all night. I love looking back on the pictures and seeing SO MANY people having a BLAST on the dance floor.
    One thing that was really important to me was the father daughter dance. I'm very close with my dad, so the dance meant a lot to me. I couldn't find a good slow song to do, and kept being drawn to a family favorite, "I Feel Good" by James Brown. DJ Shyne started with "My Girl" so I could get a part of a slow dance with my dad, and then mixed right into "I Feel Good." All of our guests were so surprised and I just cant get over how absolutely perfect the moment was.
    E.C.F. and DJ Shyne really helped make our wedding our perfect day. They were organized, professional, helped the planning process along with their expertise, and really brought the fun energy needed to help that party last all night long. THANK YOU E.C.F. and DJ Shyne!

Sent on 02/11/2019

E.C.F. Entertainment's reply:

Samantha and Brian! This review is simply fantastic!! We cannot thank you enough for how generous you have been with your time, energy, and effort. We are so thrilled that you can look back on your special day so fondly. Much love!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

E.C.F. Entertainment Pricing

E.C.F. Entertainment Price Rates

E.C.F. Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,450.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,250.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 575.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Dragonfly Photography
    Dragonfly Photography Wedding Photographers

These guys are the best! Not only have I worked with them but they were so good I had to use them for my own wedding! I recommend them to all my wonderful couples and friends!

• SpeechLess Strings
    SpeechLess Strings Wedding Musicians

Best Djs I've ever heard!

• Laurel Events
    Laurel Events Wedding Planners

Jeff and Josh of ECF Entertainment are top notch! Not only do they provide amazing services for your wedding, but they are no where near "the cheesy typical dj" that most brides are afraid of! Both men are professional, reliable and a blast to work with. You will not be disappointed hiring ECF Entertainment for your wedding reception!

• Newport Newport, RI, 02840 See on map
  • Boston Boston, MA, 02115 See on map
  • Manchester Manchester, NH, 03101 See on map
  • Lawrence Lawrence, MA, 02115 See on map
    978-309-3379 (Phone number)
    9785903516 (Other Phone Number)
    24 hours/day, 7 days/week