E.C.F. Entertainment Reviews

E.C.F. Entertainment 6
E.C.F. Entertainment 7
  • Nathan

Nathan Tenney · Married on 07/26/2019

Wow does it get any more perfect?

All I can say is holy smokes! If I could drop the fire emoji's in this review, I would. Look no further, your search for the perfect wedding DJ's stops right here. Jeff "DJ Shyne" Mader and Josh "JBoogz" Field of E.C.F. Entertainment are two of the most professional and energetic MC's and entertainers New England has to offer. Right from the first inquiry, these guys were attentive and responsive to all of our questions and requests, walking us through all of the important details of a killer wedding party! Their social media material and DJ specific interviews/highlight reels on the website sealed the deal for us! Jeff and Josh are polished professionals when it comes to the formal aspects of the evening but when it came to party time...our expectations were exceeded, minds blown and faces melted! These guys really know how to read a crowd, pick the tunes and mix them flawlessly to keep the energy high. The dance floor was packed all night long (we never left once!) and no one wanted to leave at the end. They made us feel special, like we were their only clients, but brought the professionalism and expertise of a thousand weddings. I would recommend E.C.F. over and over...and over again! Thanks so much for making our night PERFECT!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Rayos · Married on 07/12/2019

The best dj!

E.C.F Entertainment and DJ Manolo helped make our wedding truly a dream! We couldn't be happier and DJ Manolo is amazing. Highly recommend :)

Sent on 07/29/2019

Rory Fawcett · Married on 07/06/2019

DJ Shyne Spins Hit After Hit

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ than Jeff Mader (aka DJ Shyne)! He was always professional and made sure that we were taken care of. We had a few last minute changes the week before and the day of the wedding and he was nothing but accommodating! He not only played all the music that we wanted, but added his own flare as well that took our wedding to the next level! We had so much fun and highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/29/2019

Book DJ Shyne NOW!

DJ Shyne (Jeff) was the absolute BEST DJ EVER! He was recommended to us from another couple and we are sooo happy we took their recommendation. So now, we cannot recommend him enough. All of our guests could not stop talking about how amazing he was (and still have not stopped talking about it). He read our crowd so well. There was not one moment of our night that the dance floor was empty. Aside from being a rockin' DJ, Jeff was so easy and pleasant to work with. Extremely responsive to our emails and made our dream a reality. He really really knows his stuff. I will recommend Jeff to everyone I possibly can!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Quinn

Quinn Mctiernan · Married on 06/21/2019

Great choice for Wedding Ceremony & Reception

DJ Manolo from ECF Entertainment was a great wedding DJ! handled the ceremony, cocktail hour, and wedding reception professionally. Would use them again if I am planning any events in the future

Sent on 07/11/2019

E.C.F. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the exceptional feedback! We are so honored to have been able to share in your big day! Sending you loads of love, laughter, and happily ever after!

Chelsea Dagesse · Married on 06/08/2019

DJ Troc and ECF really came thru!

We recently used ECF for our wedding out in Newport RI. DJ TRoc did an amazing job! Dance floor was popping all night he really knows how to read the crowd while at the same time meeting all of our requests. He reached out to the venue personally ahead of time as to make sure everything was good to go. Everything went great we truly recommend them!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Sean Maynard · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Awesome!

ECF and DJ T-Roc were amazing. They were awesome to deal with from our initial email, until the last song played. The dance floor was full all night, and we have since been getting many compliments on our DJ. I would certainly recommend and use then again.

Sent on 06/20/2019

E.C.F. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We are so happy that you can look back on your big day with such fond memories!

Brittany · Married on 05/25/2019

Not just a DJ!

Our experience with DJ Shyne was unbelievable. People are still telling us how amazing he was. The wedding party was so thankful for how detail oriented he was, making intros and toasts go so smoothly! He made sure to get everything announced so everyone knew when things were happening. I’ve never seen so many people on the floor for a bouquet toss! People danced the night away, and when our timeline was way off because of other vendors, he was super patient and flexible! I cannot describe how thankful we are for the services we received from ECF Entertainment. Their organization and helpfulness is unmatchable.

Sent on 06/04/2019

E.C.F. Entertainment's reply:

So excited to read this! B&K, you were both amazing and an absolute joy to perform for. Wishing you endless amounts of love, happiness, and success in your new married life together!
  • Kenny

Kenny De Almeida · Married on 05/25/2019

Great service, great people, DJ Manolo was the best!

E.C.F entertainment was great at scheduling and coordinating our meetings with all the DJs and once we chose DJ Manolo for our big day. Everything went smoothly and was easy hassle free and great open communication. DJ Manolo was great and lively. He has a great personality on top of being a great DJ. He kept everyone alive and dancing all night. He was spot on for the type of music we wanted and we could not have been happier with our decision!

Sent on 07/01/2019

E.C.F. Entertainment's reply:

So excited for you! Thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback. We were thrilled to be able to take part in your special day. You always have a friend here, so don't hesitate to message us in the future!
  • Becca

Becca · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Wedding Ever!

Music is everything. It sets the tone for the event no matter what is may
    be for. Especially since I’m a dancer, I wanted to make sure the DJ I hired
    for my wedding was perfect. They need to make sure they can feel the crowd
    and make the right music choices, keeping everyone entertained and
    themselves enjoying what they do. That is exactly what DJ Shyne did. He got
    into it and had fun, which made everyone have a blast. He was very thorough
    in all of our meetings beforehand. Everyone kept saying how great our DJ
    was at our wedding, so I could not have been happier!

Thank you so much DJ Shyne for a fabulous wedding day!

Becca and Rob Harris
    Wedding Day: December 1, 2018

Sent on 08/08/2019
    E.C.F. Entertainment 8

E.C.F. Entertainment's reply:

So excited to see this amazing feedback! Thank you so much! We are thrilled that you can reflect positively on the day that was. We had equally as much fun!

Laura · Married on 11/11/2018

I honestly don't know where to begin or end with how wow'd I am with ECF. DJ Shyne deserves 100 stars. I have never attended an event with such incredible service and performance in all aspects - DJ, music, crowd pleasing, lighting, timing, responsiveness. I helped arrange the event and, three days later, am still getting texts and messages from attendees about how amazing the DJ and entertainment was. ECF is extremely easy to work with and extremely professional. If you don't use ECF, you are making a choice just not to have the highest quality entertainment at your event.

Sent on 05/22/2017

E.C.F. Entertainment's reply:

We had such an amazing time with you and the NEU bunch! Thank you so much for this review!!

Samantha McLarney · Married on 11/10/2018

Dj shyne brings that party

When I was planning my wedding I knew that I wanted a party. I stepped away from a lot of the reception traditions to focus on the party and man, did DJ Shyne BRING THAT PARTY.
    From our first meeting, he was so professional and really helped with the planning process. He asked questions that I didn't even think of, which really helped me get ahead of things for other vendors. The online portal was so easy to use and also really helped me stay organized throughout the planning process.
    All of our guests said they had an amazing time and I credit DJ Shyne for the energy he brings. He was so professional while MC'ing the dinner, entrances, speeches, but really brought the party! The music did not stop once, which was one of the things that really drew me to E.C.F. I wanted someone who knew how to DJ- not just play song after song. He did a great job at keeping that energy going all night. I love looking back on the pictures and seeing SO MANY people having a BLAST on the dance floor.
    One thing that was really important to me was the father daughter dance. I'm very close with my dad, so the dance meant a lot to me. I couldn't find a good slow song to do, and kept being drawn to a family favorite, "I Feel Good" by James Brown. DJ Shyne started with "My Girl" so I could get a part of a slow dance with my dad, and then mixed right into "I Feel Good." All of our guests were so surprised and I just cant get over how absolutely perfect the moment was.
    E.C.F. and DJ Shyne really helped make our wedding our perfect day. They were organized, professional, helped the planning process along with their expertise, and really brought the fun energy needed to help that party last all night long. THANK YOU E.C.F. and DJ Shyne!

Sent on 02/11/2019

E.C.F. Entertainment's reply:

Samantha and Brian! This review is simply fantastic!! We cannot thank you enough for how generous you have been with your time, energy, and effort. We are so thrilled that you can look back on your special day so fondly. Much love!!
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 11/03/2018

Time of our lives!

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding reception, look no further. DJ Tony with E.C.F. entertainment is the best around. We knew Tony prior to booking, but had no doubt, after working with him and Josh during the planning process, they were knowledgeable and organized, that he would ROCK our ceremony. DJ Tony had almost all of our guest on the dance floor at all times. At one point during the reception, we felt the dance floor shaking. He plays all of your must plays, and DJs on the fly throughout the night to keep the dance floor full. If you want all of your guests to have the time of their lives, then DJ Tony is your guy! His experience and energy is unmatched!

Thank you Dj Tony and ECF for making our day unforgettable!
    Mr. & Mrs. Hill

Sent on 11/23/2018

E.C.F. Entertainment's reply:

Karen/Seth! Thank you so much for your incredible feedback! It was an honor to rock your party and we are so glad you can look back on your day with such fondness! Wishing you the very best!
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/20/2018

Best day ever doesn’t even begin to explain!!

We used DJ Shyne (Jeff) through e.c.f. Entertainment for our wedding and had the best experience! He made everything so easy for us by doing meetings through Google hangouts so we didn’t even have to leave the comfort of our home during this busy time! When it came to picking out songs I was so frazzled with everything else going on that I couldn’t even think...but Jeff was there to help me out with that too! The day of the wedding he set up everything with ease and really got the party going, no one was in their seats!!!

If you have the option to use e.c.f. Entertainment DO IT, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Marissa · Married on 10/19/2018

Look no further.

DJ Manolo, WOW. People say that DJ's can really make or break your reception, and if you want a reception full of dancing, great music, and flawless MC'ing, you're in the right place. DJ Manolo was everything and more. He kept my dance floor jam packed, played exactly what we wanted to hear, and made sure to get to know everyone's names. We've been asked by several people from our wedding what our DJ's name was and that right there says enough.

Working with ECF Entertainment in general is seamless and a fun experience. These guys know what they are doing and they do not disappoint. We love you DJ Manolo, thank you for an epic night and extremely sore feet.

Sent on 11/05/2018

E.C.F. Entertainment's reply:

@Marissa/Matt...We are in awe of your incredible feedback. We are so grateful to have had the chance to share in your big day. It is so important to us that our couples can look back on their celebration with exceptional fondness....and we are stoked that you both can continue to do so!

Alison · Married on 10/13/2018

Best of the Best!

DJ Manolo is the best of the best! From our first phone call I knew he was the DJ for our wedding. He has a nice relaxed personality, no stress. He had customized a ceremony processional for me which was exactly what I needed as it was difficult for me to find one I liked. He knew how to read the crowd the entire night & kept everyone on the dance floor. ALL of our guests were raving about DJ Manolo, he had an amazing selection of music, knew what to play at the right times & was very personable. It felt like he knew us for more than just a few months! I certainly would recommend him to anyone in need of an amazing DJ for their upcoming special event.
    THANK YOU, DJ MANOLO!

Sent on 01/16/2019

E.C.F. Entertainment's reply:

Alison & Evan! Thank you so much for this amazing review! You guys really know how to throw a party. We are just glad to have taken part in the celebration with you!

AnneMarie · Married on 10/12/2018

Best dj ever

Do not think twice about booking E.C.F! We all know just from attending weddings, the DJ can make or break the night. The DJ is one of the most important decisions you'll make in the wedding planning process. I am so thank full I booked E.C.F. Jeff (DJ Shyne) was incredible! From our first video chat, it was clear that he knows what he's doing. He is super professional and put me at such ease because he had everything so under control. Even before my wedding I could tell he was very good at what he does. The process was so easy with is help and having the online portal, and he is so friendly and has so much energy, we knew we were in for a party. That's what we really wanted our wedding reception to be, a party. Jeff has every single person on the dance floor all night, it was honestly insane! I've never been to a wedding where the dance floor was that crazy. I'm not kidding when I say we had multiple people break dancing, people in the air, even the grandparents were absolutely breaking it down all night. Not just because it was my wedding but in all honesty, it was the most fun dance floor I've ever seen at a wedding. Also, one of the groomsmen has a very difficult name to pronounce, and he nailed it. Before we left my husband and I chatted with Jeff a little and we couldn't thank him enough for what he did for our wedding. If you want to party, this is the DJ for you!

Sent on 10/22/2018

E.C.F. Entertainment's reply:

Holy Smokes!! What an incredibly party, and what an amazing review! Thank you both so much for allowing me the chance to share in your day! I have so much awe and admiration for you two, and I know your marriage will be a long and wildly successful one! Much love!

Jocelyn · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Manolo is one of a kind! He helped pull our Wedding day and night together by personalizing the music based on our tastes. Every guest said they had a blast and that the DJ kept the party going! He was prompt, friendly and helped make our big day extra special!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

One word to describe Jeff aka DJ Shyne - ROCKSTAR. We LOVED every minute of working with Jeff, and the number of guests who reached out to us after to compliment him was insane! Everyone had a wonderful time, he had such a fabulous attitude and attention to detail. His assistant Mike was fantastic as well! We can't thank Jeff enough for being part of our day. Hire him for your next event, you won't be disappointed. We might plan something just so we can work with him again!

Jeff, thank you for everything! You are one of the best decisions we made about out wedding! All the best to you!

Sent on 10/04/2018

E.C.F. Entertainment's reply:

Lauren/Jon....Thank you so much for this amazing feedback! We are so appreciative of the time you took to do so. Your night in Wolfeboro was simply perfect! From start to finish we had an amazing time celebrating with you and your closest friends and family! #Cinewlyweds

Elizabeth · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ Tony (DJ T-Roc) was amazing and knew how to take our wedding over the top! Getting the photo booth and the up-lighting was definitely the right decision for us. They were extremely flexible in their packages and Tony helped to guide us with our Wedding Day timeline as well as help us to decide on some songs we didn't necessarily have nailed down yet.

The real expertise came with Tony's ability to read a room and to know when to play a specific type of song and when to hold something in his back pocket to pull out at a later time. There was not a moment of the entire reception, once dancing started, that there was ever a lull on that floor. The dance floor was filled from start to finish thanks to DJ T-Roc.

Sent on 10/08/2018

E.C.F. Entertainment's reply:

Jon & Liz! What an amazing time! Perfection all around! Alongside DJ Tony, we are so grateful for the chance to share in your special day. You always have friends here, and we look forward to the next dance floor we get to rock with you!

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I had such a great experience with DJ Mike and the entire ECF Entertainment team! Leading up to our wedding, ECF was quick to respond to our emails and answer any questions we had. The day of our wedding, DJ Mike was there early and set up within plenty of time and he was super upbeat and positive!

Above all else, I wanted our wedding to be a big party and for our guests to enjoy themselves - that is exactly what happened! Our dance floor was packed the entire time! DJ Mike did a great job playing a variety of songs that kept guests of all ages dancing. I also appreciated the fact that he stuck to our "Do Not Play List" even when guests made requests. DJ Mike and ECF Entertainment were a great choice for our wedding day and I highly recommend them for yours!

Sent on 10/08/2018

E.C.F. Entertainment's reply:

Jessica and William! Thank you so much for your kind words! Reading your review made our day! We are confident in speaking for DJ Mike when we say it was a blast working with you. Wishing you endless booty-shaking dances as a married couple!

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

The best of the best 5 stars!

Dj Manolo went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. EVERYONE is still talking about the wedding and how amazing he was- he had EVERYONE up and dancing. He was super helpful throughout the planning process and made our meetings lots of fun! We couldn’t recommend ECF entertainment and DJ Manolo enough - thanks for making our day unforgettable!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

E.C.F. Entertainment's reply:

Ashley & Jon...What can we say? You two were total rockstars on your most important of days. Thank you so much for the kind review, and we are so thankful that you can look back so fondly on the night that was!

Mel · Married on 09/09/2018

We had the pleasure of working with DJ Shyne. He was extremely professional throughout the entire process. He reached out with reminders and gave advice when we asked. He exceeded our expectations and was the best MC we have ever witnessed. He was incredible! Multiple guests commented on what an excellent presence he brought to the night! DJ Shyne is one of a kind, a true master of his trade! So grateful we had the opportunity to work with him!

Sent on 09/23/2018

E.C.F. Entertainment's reply:

Mel/Janel....You two were the true superstars! We had an incredible time with you and your families and friends. Thank you for such an amazing review! Cannot wait to celebrate something else with you both in the future!

Kara · Married on 09/01/2018

ECF was fantastic from planning to execution. They matched us with Mike, who was perfect for our tastes and what we were looking for in a DJ. We had two families with very eclectic taste, and Mike listened to our feedback but also assured us that he would read the crowd and keep our guests dancing all night like we wanted, and he absolutely delivered. The prices are reasonable and the quality is fantastic - we had lots of options and were able to find a DJ and a package that worked perfectly for our needs. We would absolutely recommend ECF and Mike in particular to any couple.

Sent on 09/18/2018