Kristin Nicole Events Reviews

Kristin Nicole Events 6
Kristin Nicole Events 7
  • abigail

abigail · Getting married on 05/18/2022

Get it done, get it done right

Kristin Nicole Events is topnotch! Kristin herself makes sure that everything is planned out from top to bottom, and side to side. From the place settings and centerpieces to the walking down the aisle and escorting the guests. She makes sure that her team and her self are on everything. If there is ever an issue, she is there to make sure that it is how you want it. It's your day and she will make sure that it is done the way you want it. From the smallest celebrations to the biggest she is your girl! Kristin herself is sweet, punctual, and organized.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Dionna · Married on 09/07/2019

I hired Kristin Nicole for my engagement party and it was such an unforgettable event! She listened to everything I wanted and exceeded my expectations. My guests, fiancé and I were just blown away at the detail and will never forget that night! I highly recommend Kristin Nicole Events and will be doing business with them for my other wedding needs and parties in the future!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/17/2019

Best part of my wedding

Kristin honestly made my wedding day absolutely flawless. She was my peace of mind, my confidant, my advocate, and my go to lady through the planning process, but the work she did for me at my wedding was top notch. I couldn’t ask for a better planner, and every single one of my guests offered a compliant about the work she did. She worked hard, diligently, was always quick to respond, help, talk me through everything, and stick up for things she knew I wanted or needed. My wedding would not have been as near to perfect as it was had she not been there to guide it through. From planning to end of the night clean up, she had it ALL taken care of. I had not a worry in my mind all night. How wonderful she truly was.

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn McGee · Married on 08/10/2019

Exceeded all Expectations

Kristin Nicole Events exceeded all expectations as our day of planner! Kristin and her team went above and beyond in every way to make our wedding day perfect! Kristin responded right away to every email, call, or text I sent her throughout the process. She took the time to really listen and understand our vision for the wedding and when the big day arrived, we were able to sit back and truly enjoy every moment of our wedding knowing Kristin and her team would execute with perfection!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Kristin Nicole Events 15
  • Samantha

Samantha Marsh · Married on 06/30/2019

Stress free wedding

Kristin and her team made what I pictured in my head a reality. From the first time I met with her, I knew that I had picked the person who would make the most important day of my life exactly what I wanted. She made sure that my meeting to finalize things with the venue went smoothly and I got what I wanted. Then on the day of the rehearsal, Erika and Abby were a tremendous help. I had no clue what was going on and they took the lead to make sure that when it came time for the real thing we were ready. On the day of my wedding, I had nothing to worry about. I did not have to take care of anything at the venue and was able to just show up ready for the ceremony. Through the setup process, she sent pictures to make sure everything was perfect and exactly what I had pictured. In fact, it was better than I had pictured. I loved everything when I first walked into the reception space inside and saw the ceremony space outside. Through the whole day, Kristin and her team checked in with me and kept everything on track. Then at the end, everything was cleaned up without me having to do a thing. Every bride deserves a wedding day with that little stress. There is no way I could have pulled off my wedding without them. I would recommend that every bride use Kristin and her team to make their day perfect.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Eva

Eva Lukovics · Married on 06/29/2019

Kristin is amazing!

Kristin was so unbelievably amazing to work with. From the start of my planning, she was there every step of the way. She went above and beyond to meet with me around my schedule. She connected me with an affordable vendor for pipe and drape and she communicated with the vendor for me from the initial meeting until the big day. When I realized my caterer did not provide coordination at the church for the ceremony, Kristin quickly and confidently offered her services and she did not disappoint. Our rehearsal was going terribly with a deacon who would not allow for us to walk down in the order I wanted to, wanted my husband to hide in a room until I got to the altar. Kristin advocated for us and our dream for a traditional ceremony with a large wedding party. She stuck up for us and ensured that everything would be exactly how we wanted it. I can’t say enough great things about Kristin. Our wedding day went off without a hitch largely due to her passion for bringing my vision to light. Thank you Kristin!!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Katie · Married on 06/28/2019

Say i do to kne events!

I had the pleasure to work beside Kristin at Skyline in Providence, RI. I was truly awed by Kristin's professionalism and how efficiently she went about the planning process and setting up the venue the day of the wedding. I would have been overwhelmed by the numerous details but Kristin adeptly navigated the arrangement of everything exactly the way the bride asked. I could not get over the notes that Kristin had compiled and she was not satisfied until she had double checked everything at least four times. She is not only concerned with the aesthetics of the wedding but also the well being of the bride and groom. I swear there was two of her. One minute she's making sure candles and flowers are perfectly placed and the next she's asking the bride and groom if they're hungry and would like a quiet private moment before joining their guests. She then rushed off and came back with iced water and plates of food for them. Kristin is a combination of cool finesse and fun. And when I say I worked beside Kristin that's exactly what I did. Not once did I feel like her employee but her equal even though I had no experience in this area. Sometimes there are unforeseen snags and this night was no exception but not once did Kristin get flustered. She's like Tim Gunn..."Make it Work" and she always did. I learned a lot from her and came away inspired. I was never the girl that dreamed about her big day but after seeing the venue and how Kristin transformed it, I was ready to walk down the aisle.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Kristin Nicole Events 16
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 06/28/2019

The best!

Kristin Nicole Events was, hands down, some of the best money spent on this wedding journey! Responsive, professional and fun, Kristin made the process organized and enjoyable. She was an incredible resource for things both big and small and her day of coordination alone was so invaluable, I literally wouldn’t have been as stress-free without her there. Trust me - and Kristin - and commit to KNE, you won’t regret it!!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing- highly recommend

We cannot thank Kristin, Erika and Abby enough! They were AMAZING, I cannot imagine our wedding day having gone smoothly if they had not been a part of it. They helped us stay on time (and I had no idea as a bride that you have absolutely no concept of time!) and dealt with any issues that arose. They dealt with everything from the air conditioner breaking at our venue, to slipping my flats under my sweetheart table so I could switch when I wanted.
    They were flexible, understanding, organized and thoughtful.
    We cannot speak highly enough about them. We have encouraged our friends to use Kristin Nicole Events as their coordinating service and would hands down reccomend them to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/25/2019

Life Saver!!!

I had no intention of hiring a day of coordinator until I found out I was in over my head. Then I began frantically searching. For some reason, it didn’t cross my mind that I couldn’t be there decorating for the wedding, and I needed someone to do that for me. I found Kristin and I cannot even begin to tell you how thankful I am that I did. She made everything go off without a hitch, and made sure everything looked exactly like I had envisioned. I could not have had my wedding without her, and it was everything I dreamed of thanks to her. Kristin and her team were phenomenal and I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Erika

Erika D'arezzo · Married on 03/23/2019

Couldn’t have done it with out it

Kristin Nicole services helped make our special day special. They helped us from beginning to end! All of the loose ends were tied up and we could just enjoy our day with no worries. It more like having extra support and extra expertise friends there for guidance. Couldn’t have pulled it off without it!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Stephanie · Married on 02/03/2019

Kristin is so professional and easy to work with. It doesn’t take long to realize how much effort she puts into being well-prepared and making sure everything runs smoothly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Cory · Married on 10/08/2018

Hi. We were introduced to Kristin through a family friend and my wife and I loved her. It seemed like every day my wife got a new idea from her that she loved and we used them all in our wedding. What Kristin did best was she knew how to save us so much money in areas we didn't know we could save and took an extremely stressful time of worrying how to pay for the wedding to a price I was extremely happy with.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Mary · Married on 10/05/2018

Best coordinator out there!

Kristin was so patient with me and understood exactly what I wanted (and needed) for my wedding! She took all the stress out of planning my wedding and helped me stay within my budget. On the day of my wedding, everything ran so smoothly because of her!! She made sure everything was organized and ready to go. All I had to do was focus on walking down the aisle and she took care of the rest!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 09/08/2018

If it wasn’t for Kristin I might have lost my mind throughout the process of planning my wedding! she was quick to respond, easy to communicate with and everything was beyond what I expected when it came to my big day! she was so helpful throughout and kept us informed and updated on anything and everything we needed, and worked so amazingly with my other vendors, and when people arrived I could just enjoy my night and I didn’t have to work at any point throughout the night! I know for sure when I have a big anniversary, Or a large event, i am without a doubt giving her a call!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Kristin Nicole Events 17
    Kristin Nicole Events 18
    Kristin Nicole Events 19
    Kristin Nicole Events 20

Nicola Parillo · Married on 10/07/2017

She was quick to respond and made the planning process STRESS FREE!!!!

We worked right with the owner herself! Kristin was a PLEASURE to work with and very responsive right from the beginning. I asked her opinion of ideas throughout my wedding planning process (from food choices to decor decisions) and her professional opinion was a PLUS! I would definately recommend Kristin for anyone looking for a planner/coordinator who will be right by their side from the beginning. She really made the whole experince easy and stress free!!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Kristin Nicole Events 21
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 06/03/2017

KRISTIN NICOLE is AMAZING! She is a delight to work with. She helped plan, coordinate and execute my daughter's wedding and EVERYTHING was perfect. Not sure what we would have done without her assistance. Her attention to detail and understanding of our vision was spot on. She was quick to respond when we had questions and concerns. She really took the stress out of the day. She was always right where she needed to be even if it was in more than one place at one time! She was great! Wish we could do the day all over again!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Tiffany · Married on 11/06/2016

Kristin was WONDERFUL! Attention to detail and is very knowledgeable about industries products. Not to mention she was very patience with me. I’m kinda picky. ;)

Sent on 08/29/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2013

Honestly could not recommend Kristin more! Her attention to detail is top notch, and she is also so good at making sure you get the most bang for your buck when it comes to wedding related expenses. She responds to messages immediately, which I also found to be a huge perk.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Christine · Married on 09/08/2018

Awesome experience!!! I would hire Kristin again in a heartbeat. My wedding day was perfect she is so patient and organized and would recommend her to anyone looking to enjoy a stress-free wedding. Worth every penny!!!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Erica · Married on 08/18/2018

4.2
      3.5
      2.5

Kristin went above and beyond while coordinating my wedding. Originally, she was only going to be my day coordinator. However, she took the time to help with budgeting, creating schedules, and making things efficient in a timely mater. She had a positive energy and was super friendly to the the bridal party and guests. I’m grateful for her orginaztion, time management, and dedicated involvement.

Sent on 09/10/2018