Engagement
Shoot included

About Favorite Studios

Our passion is the art of capturing your special moments.

Jacksonville + St Augustine's "Favorite" Wedding Photographers + Cinematographers

Thoughtful + Talented: We are Jerry and Karen Favorite, a fun husband and wife creative team. We’ve captured hundreds of weddings… telling unique wedding day stories in a beautiful, natural and heartfelt style.

Engaging + Elegant: Gorgeous, photo journalistic photography and cinematography full of emotion and ambiance. There’s never a limit on the number of pictures or video we shoot and we do it all in an unobtrusive, personalized manner.

Jerry Favorite is a second generation photographer/videographer with a drive to be on the cutting edge of technology. He is an artist of imagery and a visionary who is down-to-earth and great to work with. Jerry earned his BFA in Photography from the University of Florida and has 20+ years of professional photography and video experience.

Karen Favorite loves working with couples! She has a great eye for details and capturing magic moments. Received a BFA in Graphic Design from the University of North Florida and has 13+ years experience  shooting weddings professionally.

Your wedding is a major event in your life... a perfect combination of family and friends sharing your love and joy. Having a professional photographer and cinematographer capture all the wonderful memories is priceless. Our timeless photography and videography combines the best of modern digital imaging, technical expertise and creative eye for the most beautiful images.

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
Toning (1)
Canvas (1)

Amazing photographers! I love my photos and the personal touch given!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Karen, Jerry and their team were so amazing to work with. They were with us for our entire wedding day and captured all of the best moments. Our pictures and video were delivered so quickly after the wedding and we were able to relive our special day. We met Karen and Jerry at a bridal show and loved their energy and examples of their work. They were very professional and made us feel comfortable in front of the cameras the entire time. We highly recommend Favorite Photography and Cinematography and will definitely be working with them again in the future!

Profile Picture tabitha, 11/11/17, 1 Review

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
9 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
We love working with the pros from Favorite Photography. When Jerry or one of his great photographers or videographers walks in I know things will go smoothly. The Favorite Photography staff is always friendly and easy to work with. My job as the DJ and emcee is much easier when their is a great spirit of cooperation between all of the vendors. I have complete confidence in Jerry and his team and highly recommend Favorite Photography to any bride & groom.

Favorite Photography is amazing to work with and they do an amazing job!! I absolutely love working with them and my client’s pictures are truly stunning. I highly recommend them for your wedding photography and videography. You will be so happy and your pictures will look amazing!!

I don't work with the Favorites nearly as much as I would like to. Now that Jerry and Favorite Photography do both videography and photography it's even less since we are a videography company too but it speaks volumes that over the span of 10 years I've remembered the 5-6 times I've been lucky enough to film with them. I've shaken my head numerous times and said to Jerry "wow, that looks amazing!". Jerry and his wife are so talented they could be working in Hollywood but they chose weddings and Brides are benefiting every weekend. These two are amazing!

Events

155 St Johns Business Place, Suite 203, Saint Augustine, FL 32095   See On Map
904-465-4642 (phone) 760-466-4642 (fax)
Studio Open Mon thru Fri 9am-5pm or by appointment
Favorite Studios is a wedding Photographer and Videographer from Northeast Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Jacksonville, Saint Augustine, and Palm Coast. Favorite Studios is a professional wedding photographer and cinematographer that has been part of the greater Jacksonville area wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in beautiful photojournalists wedding photos and videos.