12748 Del Rio Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32258 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,350
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Siberian Pictures Video

Siberian Pictures is a wedding videographer based in Jacksonville, Florida. Siberian Pictures describes their work as full-length feature films that make you feel emotions from beginning to end. These emotions all come from the love that they capture on your wedding day. Every laugh and happy tear will be caught and remembered for years to come.

Experience
Siberian Pictures is a husband and wife team created by John and Della Wolfe. This team has been capturing beautiful memories since 2004. Since then, they have captured over 1,000 weddings for couples all over the country. Their persistence and love for creating dramatic films has allowed them to grow their companies dramatically over the past fourteen years. Siberian Pictures is now comprised of six professional videographers that have the ability to capture every detail of fun and love on your big day.

Siberian Pictures offers packages for couples but recommend discussing your choice with them, as they love to create a unique package that fits your wedding day. Some services that they offer include:

• Eight hours-unlimited coverage

bridesmaids dresses pictures 2

• Videos 6

24 Reviews for Siberian Pictures Video

Casee · Married on 12/04/2016

John and his assistant were both wonderful - we used them for our videography service. Both were professional and timely. John made us feel comfortable (when we noticed he was there) he did a great job of catching shots without us even noticing him. He also did the mannequin challenge for us as something fun! I cannot wait to get our video!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Corresponding with John Wolfe was a walk in the park. He was very quick to respond to all of my emails, and he was very flexible when it came to pricing. I felt so comfortable when I met with him in the office and knew right then and there I would not need to look any further for a videographer. The quality of their work is amazing and Amber and Marcus were great through the whole day. I would absolutely recommend their company without hesitation.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Amanda · Married on 01/24/2015

John Wolfe at Siberian Pictures was amazing, I feel awful that I've waited this long to get around to writing reviews.
    After months of debate on whether or not I needed videography and could fit it into my budget, I decided the month of that in my heart of hearts, I wanted it. I emailed a slew of video companies I'd taken note of at a bridal expo. Some were quick to respond but wouldn't budge on the packages, and some just took their dear sweet time to get back to me, even though the date was quickly approaching.
    John always responded quickly, and worked out a package that fit what I wanted for the day.
    The day of, he was great and on the ball. My coordinator even complimented how great he was to work with.
    The finished product was better than I could have imagined. It was edited so seamlessly, and captured the big moments but also the little things that get lost in the chaos of the day. I saw alot of friend's videos where the vows and important parts of the reception speeches were cut out and just had music playing over, but he showcased those moments really well (and after all, aren't those the things you want video of?).
    If you're debating if video is worth it, it is. Especially with John and Siberian. I got an amazing video at a great price, and it was the best last-minute call I've ever made.
    Thank you, John!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Award

Siberian Pictures Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,350.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• Favorite Studios
    Favorite Studios Wedding Photographers

Siberian Pictures is always a pleasure to work with work. They are a fabulous choice if you're looking for beautiful wedding videography of your special day. John is extremely talented and professional. We have always referred bride's to Siberian Pictures for video even though we offer some similar services, and will continue to do so. They are fantastic and we look forward working with them in the future, capturing creative imagery for wonderful, happy couples.

• Gwendolyn Tundermann Photography
    Gwendolyn Tundermann Photography Wedding Photographers

The interactions between a wedding photographer and videographer is a delicate balance of each team getting their shots without interfering with each other. Finding that balance takes skill and experience. John and his team of videographers are extremely professional and are incredibly easy to work alongside. His team works very hard to get the shots they need without interfering with my own work, which is very gratifying as a photographer. I count myself lucky anytime I know that he will be working a wedding with us because he always makes our job easier. I can’t give anything but the highest of praise. John is a true master of his craft. Any bride can be confident that John will turn their wedding day into a piece of art.

• Mel Roby Photography
    Mel Roby Photography Wedding Photographers

John and his staff are fantastic, they are the only videographers that I recommend to my clients.

• 12748 Del Rio Drive Jacksonville, Florida, 32258 See on map