Favorite Studios Reviews

89 | Saint Augustine, FL

89 Reviews for Favorite Studios

89 Favorite Studios Reviews

Stephen · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Karen and Jerry are amazing to work with. They are very professional and immediately you can tell they have a lot of wxperience. We weren’t sure where we wanted to have our engagement photo shoot and Karen was quick to provide some suggestions as well as previous work they’d done in the same locations. Our engagement photos were amazing and they were able to get the finished photos to us less than two weeks from shooting! I can’t recommend Favorite studios enough.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Favorite Studios's reply:

We appreciate your thoughtfulness and wonderful recommendations. We truly love what we do and so excited for your upcoming wedding! Thank you!!!

Megan Stewart · Married on 10/23/2018

Great service!

Karen and Jerry are great! They work well together and with me and my fiancé to make our engagement shoot fun and easy with great photos! Karen is also amazing at communication getting back to me quickly and having our photos ready faster than anyone I know. Definitely a great company to use!

Beth · Married on 07/25/2018

Favorite Studios was by far the best thing about my wedding! Karen captured every moment of our special day and we couldn’t love our pictures anymore than we do! They were absolutely great to work with and very professional but also had fun while doing it! The pricing was a steal for the pictures because of how great and how many pictures we received! I would hands down recommend them to anybody! We loved them!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Favorite Studios's reply:

Thank you Beth! You and Jake are such an awesome couple!!! Jerry and I loved working with you all and capturing your special, beautiful day!
  • Terri

Terri Sanders · Married on 06/16/2018

Sanders Elagant Wedding

We are so happy with our Royal and Elagant Wedding. Karen And Jerry made our special day come alive and made us so very very very happy there so many words I can say, but the love of them both and the time they put in our lives is more than words can say.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Favorite Studios 1

Favorite Studios's reply:

You make our hearts happy! What a pleasure to get to know you and Willie and your love/life story. We'll never forget you and look forward to capturing more wonderful memories in the years to come.

Dinah · Married on 04/28/2018

Karen was fabulous—very professional with a caring attitude, and the pics are wonderful! We loved working with Karen!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Favorite Studios's reply:

Dinah, You and your family were amazing to work with. What a fantastic wedding and I just loved all the details! Maybe family pictures in the future if everyone comes back to St Augustine!? Thank you so much, Karen

Kerri · Married on 04/14/2018

We are so happy we chose Favorite Studios for our wedding. They captured every moment we wanted plus some we didn’t even think of. Our photos and video are just absolutely amazing, literally cannot stop looking at them! They are just awesome people to work with, you can’t go wrong with them! Thank you guys so much!!

Erin · Married on 03/04/2018

Jerry and Karen are absolutely amazing! My husband and I have watched our wedding video at least a half dozen times and every time we get tears in our eyes. So many precious moments were captured, not only in the video but with the pictures as well. I love that Favorite Studios doesn't use too much editing with their pictures, that may just be my personal preference but I think the pictures looked authentic and beautiful. They were such a pleasure to work with, how could you not hire a married couple for your wedding?! The energy they brought was very appreciated, the guests commented how professional and nice they both were. If I lived in St. Augustine I'd feel prompted to ask if they do baby showers as well, not that I'd need them right away though ;)

Jennifer · Married on 12/27/2017

Amazing photographers! I love my photos and the personal touch given!

tabitha · Married on 11/11/2017

Karen, Jerry and their team were so amazing to work with. They were with us for our entire wedding day and captured all of the best moments. Our pictures and video were delivered so quickly after the wedding and we were able to relive our special day. We met Karen and Jerry at a bridal show and loved their energy and examples of their work. They were very professional and made us feel comfortable in front of the cameras the entire time. We highly recommend Favorite Photography and Cinematography and will definitely be working with them again in the future!

Hope · Married on 10/29/2017

We were so lucky to have found Favorite Studios to film our wedding at the Treasury on the Plaza in St. Augustine after our first videographer had a scheduling conflict. Jerry & Karen did such a great job and captured some special moments we had actually missed until seeing our video. They were so flexible with our budget & were very responsive in the planning process. We are so thankful Favorite Studios captured our special day so beautifully!

Amy · Married on 10/20/2017

Highly recommended!! Photos and video turned out beautiful! Both Jerry and Karen were fantastic.

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2017

We used Jerry for our videography and he was absolutely wonderful! Thank you for being so thorough while also managing to seem like you weren't even there. Amazing experience!

• User7240089 · 1+ year ago

I love Karen and Jerry! They are so sweet and truly care about capturing your memories! They have been the photographer for numerous friends and my sisters' wedding and have never disappointed. I had zero hesitation selecting them to photograph our wedding day! Very flexible as out wedding day rapidly changed with rain. I love that you never really hear or see them during the reception. They weren't barking out orders or pulling us away from our reception. They allowed us to have a good time and still get fantastic shots! Very reliable and you will feel comfortable with them :) Great people!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica · Married on 04/23/2017

Joe and I had an instant connection with Jerry and Karen. They were so pleasant and easy to work with. You can tell they love their work and have a true passion for it. Thank you for capturing all our “FAVORITE” memories and making our special day a day to remember.

Shari · Married on 04/22/2017

We LOVED working with Karen and Jerry and highly recommend them! They delivered very quality photos and were so flexible and accommodating! we will definitely be working with them again!

Katrina · Married on 02/18/2017

Karen and Jerry were wonderful wedding photographers! We planned our wedding from a different city and they were great communicators with us. They showed up on time and captured all of the special moments we were looking for! The pictures are amazing! Thanks again Favorite Photography!

Courtney · Married on 12/04/2016

So easy to work with!! Amazing equipment and experience! My wedding photos turned out absolutely gorgeous. We had an alternative type of wedding and they were able to cater to that as well. Wonderful team and wonderful photos!

Jill · Married on 10/22/2016

Karen Favorite is AWESOME! She was so easy to talk to and was really amazing on the day of! She was really helpful with posing and "look" and she worked so easily that she just fit with the day so well! She took a lot of the planned shots everyone wants, but she also took a lot of candids and natural shots- which I LOVE! She is an excellent photographer and so easy to work with. She was also very responsive to emails and Favorite Photography is very upfront with their prices and services- which I found to be difficult when we were originally shopping around for a photographer. I would highly recommend Favorite Photography and I think either Karen or Jerry would be a pleasure to work with for your future wedding day!

Alice · Married on 10/15/2016

Karen and Jerry were a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. Karen handled the behind the scenes and Jerry photographed our wedding, Jerry did a superb job with the pictures making sure all aspects of our wedding were covered and included all our guests which is exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend them. - Alice & Chris

Allie · Married on 10/08/2016

I want to start off by saying that Jerry and Karen are so amazing!
    My husband and I had planned to be married on St. Augustine Beach (a destination wedding for us) on October 8th, yes that was right after Hurricane Matthew! Many of our guests were unable to make it, we had to relocate our wedding slightly inland and change the time but Karen and Jerry gave us absolutely no grief about it, they were there with bells on, so to speak. They took a TON of beautiful pictures and had them to us within 2 weeks of our wedding. Our wedding still turned out beautiful and the pictures captured exactly what we wanted them to... our love! We are so happy with our choice to use Favorite Photography and would highly recommend them to others!

Emily · Married on 08/04/2016

Karen was wonderfully gracious as ours was an elopement for which she received only a few weeks’ notice. Since our event was virtually unplanned with no particular structure besides a few key snapshots that we wanted, she took over directing the best poses, backgrounds from the surrounding areas, lighting, etc. For an event so unstructured and carefree, Karen definitely reigned in the moment and captured every emotion we were hoping for. We will be returning for our son’s christening in a year!

Brenna · Married on 06/25/2016

Favorite Photography was outstanding. They listened to our requests and followed through on them without needing to be reminded. They were everywhere, but simultaneously unobtrusive- it was an incredible balance. They never stopped the party. They captured the moments, emotion, and the real essence of our wedding. I can't tell you how many compliments we've gotten and how much we love them.
    In addition, I can't speak highly enough about their customer service- they were so accommodating and they absolutely bent over backwards to make our day easy and unforgettable. They went above and beyond in every aspect of our day.
    One final thing to mention was the VALUE. Prior to booking them, I shopped everywhere and could not find a comparable price. Nothing was scarified in quality or service. I am very particular, but I was blown away by what they delivered.

Thank you, Favorite Photography, for providing us with photos and video we will treasure forever. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Karla · Married on 06/12/2016

We could not have hired a better photographer! Karen Favorite of Favorite Photogrpaher was exceptional, from our bridal pictures, day of pictures and all of our services received after the wedding. I am still in touch with Karen ordering pictures, etc.

This was truly one of the best investments we made for our wedding! My husband and I have been asked to model for a wedding company as well as a bridal magazine after some of our wedding photo's were shared with them through our friends and on social media. Everything we needed, Karen made it happen for us. I have never felt more comfortable with a photographer. Karen captured so many candid shots and so many of them are among my favorite! The highest quality photographs I've ever seen, I just cannot stop blushing over our wedding!

One of the things I like most, she captured moments I never would have seen of our guests while waiting for the ceremony to begin...

shequila · Married on 02/29/2016

I am overly impressed with Favorite Photography. While planning our wedding the one thing that we heard over and over again was to make sure you get a really good Photographer because after the wedding the pictures are all you have, Favorite Photography is that really good photographer. They are Priced reasonably well, and they are worth it. We had the pleasure of working with Favorite Photography for our engagement shoot and again on our wedding day, both times Favorite Photography were great, professional, on time, and got really great shots. We received our pictures back within 3 weeks of our wedding and I was surprised at the amount of pictures that we received and how both Karen and Jerry were able to capture the day in such a way that if you weren’t there you felt like you were just by looking at the pictures. Karen and Jerry are both really nice people that have such a calmness about them that make you feel relaxed while taking photos. They also did the videography for our wedding and we absolutely love it! I would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone looking to get professional pictures taken.