Coastal Coordinating

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

“ Let’s Create An Experience Like No Other “

You are here!
Which means you either know you need a Coordinator or maybe you’re a little unsure?
Let us help with a free consultation!
We have over 13 years in the industry, yup you read that right.
We’ve coordinated 1000’s of weddings & events and have been featured all over! (including the daughter of The Director of The Knot)

We have packages ranging from Day Of Coordination to Full Planning!

Our goal is to guarantee that you have the best, most unique experience without the stress. That means help with decor, design, vendor communications/recommendations, guest list, timeline management, budgeting, save the dates, invites & much more!
We want to not only inspire, but be inspired by your unique event that tells a story.

We believe that love is love, so you won’t find any discrimination here. We will welcome you with open arms because at the end of the day, we want you to feel not just good, but great – and in the best hands possible!

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Chelsey
    Chelsey D. Getting married on 04/02/2023

Absolutely Amazing

Working with Katy and her Coastal Coordinating team was the best decision we made for our wedding planning! We sent her a few pictures and described what we wanted and she absolutely nailed our style. We had the most perfect night and it was more than we could ever have imagined! Everything was so organized and smooth, my husband and I didn't have to worry about anything except having a great time, and it was all possible because of Katy and her team. I HIGHLY recommend working with Coastal Coordinating, you won't regret it!
  • Samantha
    Samantha B. Getting married on 02/02/2023

Personalized Planning for the Best Price!

With all the "DIY Wedding" trends surfacing the internet, the thing that no one ever tells you about planning a wedding is how much you CANNOT do on your own. Katy Turchich along with all the beautiful women at Coastal Coordinating made every moment of my husband and my wedding a dream come true without the hassle and stress of last minute hiccups that are bound to happen on the big day! Planning a wedding during COVID could have been a nightmare, but thanks to Katy, it was the most magical day of my life! Katy was extremely responsive, emailed within 24 hours and answered phone call to discuss any and every detail that I had questions about for the big day. When I decided I needed a last minute change on the schedule, Katy was a "Yes Person" and immediately updated all my vendors about any final touches we wanted to add. When a guest showed with a random plus one (without RSVP'ing for it) Katy and her team seamlessly reorganized the table seating. I highly recommend working with anyone at Coastal Coordinating to make all your wedding dreams and wishes a reality without having to lift a finger on the day of your big "I Do's." It was not until I walked in to the ballroom and saw my vision come to life that I realized how much I would have had to do to decorate my venue (instead of get ready and enjoy the day with family) if Katy and Emily hadn't been there to realize my wedding vision. Thank you to everyone at Coastal Coordinating. For the price, you will not regret all the help (and emotional support) you get from this vendor! Would do it all over again in a heart beat!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

19 photos · 12/15/2018

Pricing

Coastal Coordinating Price Rates

Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ Wedding Videographers

Great to work with. Conscience, hard working, creative, attention to detail. Good people and people skills.

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasure of working with Katy and watching her organize and coordinate. She is great! Very seasoned and professional and I know that any wedding in which she is involved is one where all the bases are covered - beautifully!

Eric Laney Photography Eric Laney Photography Wedding Photographers

Incredible venue! Very impressive!

100 Mission Woods Way Saint Augustine
Location of (Coastal Coordinating)
Tampa See on map
100 Mission Woods Way Saint Augustine, FL, 32095 See on map

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding