Coastal Coordinating Reviews

Coastal Coordinating 6
Coastal Coordinating 7

Erika · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Care-free wedding day

The Coastal Coordinating team was super helpful throughout my wedding planning process. They were very responsive and willing to help with everything along the way. And I cannot say enough about their help on the day of the wedding.... I literally felt like I didn't have to worry about a thing and knew that everything was being taken care of. Being able to fully enjoy your wedding day without having to answer any questions and knowing that all your vendors have a point of contact that day was priceless. So grateful for all of their hard work!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Erika,

Thank you so much for this review! We love that you did not have to worry about anything but marrying the love of your life!
    Enjoying your wedding day is our top priority.

• Angela

Angela · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent Service and great team to help you with an event.

I hired Coastal Coordinating one month before my daughters Bridal Shower and they took over and the event turn out wonderful. Katy and her staff coordinating getting the tables, chairs, caterers, florist and deserts. They decorated the venue beautiful. I could not have done it without them . My daughter was so happy. Thanks so much,

Sent on 06/07/2019

Hi Angela,

Thank you so much, we love doing Bridal Showers and had such an amazing time! Best wishes to everyone.

• Brian

Brian Mckinnon · Married on 06/25/2019

Fantastic!

Kiera was our wedding coordinator and was absolutely phenomenal throughout the whole process. My wife and I were from out of state, so the importance of a solid wedding coordinator was imperative. We truly could not have had our wedding without Kiera's support. Coastal Coordinating walked us thru the entire process and was with us every step of the way. Kiera constantly scheduled update phone calls to make sure that wedding planning was staying on track. On the day of the wedding, everything was executed flawlessly! We loved working with Kiera and the Coastal Coordinating team!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Anderson · Married on 06/01/2019

10/10!!! They were amazing!

I wanted to share my incredible experience with Coastal Coordinating. From Day 1 they were very responsive, friendly and were excited to work with me to help plan my wedding day. Shelly from Coastal helped me with so much throughout my process. I couldn't have imagined not having a coordinator during the wedding, the reherasal and days leading up to it. I didnt have to worry about any vendors and their schedules, set-up times ect...she did it all and coordinated to ensure they all knew what was going on. She was there for my 30-day walktrhough, Rehearsal and is very knowledgeable and made me feel so comfortable and stress-free! I cant thank her and her team enough for being such incredible people and planners! They are truly punctual, professional, creative and will take a room and make it look magical. Thank you all again so so much!!! xox, Tori and Carter Anderson, June 1, River House Wedding

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Frailey · Married on 05/25/2019

Katy is the Best!!!!

Katy and her team were truly amazing from day 1. I had no idea where to start as far as planning a wedding went, and by the time the wedding was here everything was planned to the "T" and was everything I could have dreamed of. Katy truly has a gift for what she does, and it definitely shows in her work. I cannot thank her and her team enough for giving me the best wedding day ever!!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 04/14/2019

Best wedding decision we made!

Ok, it's a cliche, but working with Katy from Coastal Coordinating with the best decision we made. My husband and I are Massachusetts natives and we dreamed of getting married on the beach with a sunset over the water. That dream took us to Naples, Florida, which meant we needed to plan a wedding from 1500 miles away. In my natural state, I am a worrier and try to control things. Coastal Coordinating gave me an entire day where I felt completely confident giving up control so I was able to be present and enjoy every single moment of our wedding day.

I had phone calls with a few different people, but once I spoke with Katy, I realized she was working on a different level. She was so organized, candid, and professional. I could tell we would be in very good hands.

Katy truly made the whole process as stress free as possible. We did the Day Of Wedding package. I thought this just meant my wedding day would be stress free, but she helped so much with the process too. She had an excellent list of vendors, helped me understand what questions were important to ask, answered all my etiquette questions and gave me a timeline to stay on task. As the wedding day got closer, we started holding phone calls where she got us organized, gave us ideas, and really helped us execute our dream wedding. She let us ship things to her in advance, which was SO helpful. She also gave me the confidence to pull off a sparkler send-off. I loved the idea, but was worried wrangling all our guests at the end of the night would be impossible. Katy's thoughts? "Don't worry, we've got it!".

The day of the wedding, Katy and Sydney were complete rock stars. I don't understand how it's possible but they seemed to be everywhere all at once- anticipating our needs, helping our guests, working with all he other vendors, keeping track of every tiny details, and making sure everything went smoothly. At one point in the evening Katy was bustling my dress while Sydney was helping put my shoes on. Seriously, they were AMAZING. At the end of night while we were still having fun with our guests, Katy had already put out gifts, guestbook, and anything else we needed in our room.

Katy, I can't thank you and your team enough! We were lucky to work with you!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Meghan,

Thank you so much!! We loved being apart of your day and helping plan the perfect destination wedding. Sydney and I enjoyed every second and are so happy to hear you had a stress free time.

• Sara

Sara · Married on 04/06/2019

The BEST decision!

Having a day of coordinator was one of the best wedding planning decisions I made. Brooke was nothing short of AMAZING every step of the way. I am a very anxious person and she completely took care of that. I did not worry about anything on my big day. She was so sweet and accommodating & our wedding could not have been more perfect!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Hi Sara,

We are so happy you loved working with Brooke and we are so happy to have her on our team! We can't wait to share these words with her.

Sarah Cannon · Married on 03/30/2019

Helpful, organized, stress free, etc.

Katy and her whole team are AMAZING! From the moment we started to the end they were always there to help, keep me sane and solve any issues. They definitely kept the stress and worry of wedding planning off of my shoulders and always made sure I was okay or if I needed anything. I can not express enough how thankful I am for them and their hard work. My wedding turned out perfect. I highly recommend them to anyone. The best part is, is that they become like family! Thank you all again so much for everything. You are the best!! 💗

Sent on 04/03/2019

Sarah!

Thank you so much we love hearing that we helped created a worry-free day. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful!

• Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 03/23/2019

Best decision I made was to hire Coastal Coordinating!

Hiring a wedding planner was hands down the best decision I made during the wedding planning process. Hiring Katy at Coastal Coordinating was the second best decision. I hired Katy to help with the entire wedding planning process. Any time I had a question I could email, text or call her and would get a response right away. She would keep me up to speed on things I needed to complete and made sure that I had all the information I needed before making any decisions. She came with me to choose all my other vendors and worked with them all to make my day spectacular. I cannot say enough good things about this company, and neither could anyone who interacted with Katy and her assistance at the wedding. Everyone told me they absolutely loved my planner. If you are looking for a stress free planning process (without even having to spend a lot of money!), reach out to Coastal Coordinating.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Rosales · Married on 03/17/2019

Alyx made our magical day stress free!

My mother, SIL and sister gifted my fiancé and I a month of wedding planner. At first we didn’t want a planner since we schedule installations for our customers on a daily basis for work, but we decided to take this opportunity of having a wedding planner to allow us to enjoy other things during the wedding process.
    The first few days before the wedding I had spoken with Alyx numerous times via text about schedule, last minute details and vendor coordination. No question was too small or complex for Alyx. She was right there when I needed her help.

When we met up for the rehearsal, I was so relieved at the end of the walk through that she had been there to take charge and run the rehearsal. I was able to truly participate in the wedding festivities!
    On the day of our wedding Alyx really came to the rescue! I never had to worry about the vendors arriving and setting up, keeping on our tight timeline or even food! If there were issues, I had no idea about any of them.
    Alyx brought with her a wealth of industry knowledge that made our special day run so smooth. While I was against using a wedding planner, I take back all the resistance I had when I saw how easily our special day flowed with Alyx in place. I highly recommend for all brides to take a moment and weigh investing in a planner. While it’s an added cost, it’s worth every penny, especially working with Coastal Coordinating! Thank you so much to Katy for giving us Alyx! Thank you Alyx for making our wedding day stress free and the most amazing time ever!!! #SaRenity2019

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Mego7263

Meg · Married on 03/17/2019

Professional but fun!

I was so thrilled to be able to hire Katy and her staff as our day-of-coordinators for our wedding. After a recommendation from our photographer and one phone call with Katy I knew that I was making the right choice. Our coordinator, Shelly, was so helpful and on top of everything. She was seamlessly able to take over all vendor communication from me a few months out and was able to keep everything organized and moving well. Shelly also had some great recommendations for us, like surprising our guests by coming out with bubble guns for our big exit. She and her assistant made sure our day went smoothly and successfully. Thank you so much for making our wedding day the best day ever!

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Dexter

Dexter Bryant Jr. · Married on 02/16/2019

On her A game!

It was such a pleasure working with Kiera. She was on top of everything from the very beginning, taking care of the details far in advance. As a vendor myself (DJ) I really appreciated working with someone who made sure that things were handled promptly and professionally with a contagious level of enthusiasm. Would love to work with her and Coastal Coordinating again, and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Leslie · Married on 02/16/2019

Great choice!

We worked with both Katy and Brooklynn throughout the process and both were amazing. We had a few last minute changes and Katy jumped in to help right away.
    They were lifesavers on the day of and made sure everything ran smoothly. I highly recommend the Coastal Coordinating team!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Christy · Married on 02/08/2019

The Best Possible Choice

Coastal Coordinating created the most perfect wedding that I never knew I wanted. The direction that was provided, the attention to detail, the sense of urgency this crew applied to everything was nothing short of perfection.

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Coastal Coordinating 8
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 02/02/2019

Above and beyond!

Alyx was our day-of coordinator for our Feb. 2nd wedding, but she did a hell of a lot more than work the day-of. Wow, that woman is a pro!! Even our guests commented on how well she did on the wedding day. Alyx was on top of it all, from removing someone that didn't belong to getting my mother champagne when the servers said no.

They both did an excellent job at setting our minds at ease throughout the entire day. Alyx always made sure we knew what was happening and what was coming next. Sarah (Alyx's assistant) was always where she needed to be. I especially appreciated how Sarah distracted me while she waited in the hallway to walk down the aisle.

Beyond all of the impeccable planning before the day, what really makes Alyx a rockstar was how she and our venue coordinator found out about a fireworks show during the evening and convinced our photographer to stay longer to get us the shots. This was above and beyond and we were blown away by it.

We are very happy with our experience with Coastal Coordinating and will absolutely be recommending them to our friends.

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Hope

Hope Read · Married on 01/11/2019

Katy & Team made my day so much easier!

Katy and her team was AMAZING! The place my husband and I got married required a coordinator which at the time no one was happy about it because we thought we didn't need one. (we were wrong) Katy helped take so much stress off me and she also does this for a living so she knows all the tips and tricks. I 100% recommend getting a coordinator and 100% recommend using Katy! Katy was so sweet to my husband and I and the day flowed better with her. She did all the behind the scenes work on that day. I would consider my self an organized person but on my wedding day so many things were going on. I got so caught up in the love I have for my husband that without her I don't know if everything would have gotten done. I am so thankful for her and everything she and her team did for us! Thank you Katy and team!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Coastal Coordinating 9

Taylor · Married on 01/01/2019

10/10 would recommend Katy and the Coastal team!

A bit delayed but from the very first phone call I had with Katy she had my full trust and I knew I wanted her as my coordinator. I hired Katy and her team for full planning and coordination and she made wedding planning seamless from start to finish. As an out of state bride, trying to navigate planning a wedding in St. Augustine during the holidays would have been impossible without her. She is so experienced and absolutely talented at what she does. She was available, flexible, professional, and was so understanding with every little thing I came to her with. She worked with me when deciding on every vendor and always gave me recommendations based on exactly what I asked for. Aside from her help with planning, Katy and her team went above and beyond on the day of my wedding to make everything perfect and stress free. She checked in on me so much and just made sure I was having the best day of my life. Our wedding was planned and coordinated to every last detail thanks to Katy. You won’t regret hiring her.

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Coastal Coordinating 18
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 12/15/2018

Helpful, Kind, Professional, AMAZING

Coastal Coordinating helped create the wedding of my dreams. I working with Katy for 1.5 years before my wedding and she helped me every step of the way. Katy and her team responded quickly to emails and were always there to help with whatever I needed throughout the entire process. Madison and Katy were my day-of coordinators and I didn't need to think about anything that day. They organized all of the vendors and kept the timeline on track. I have and will recommend Coastal Coordinating to all of my friends and all engaged couples. They were the absolute best!!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Chessie · Married on 12/01/2018

Beyond expectations

Katy and her team was beyond amazing. Words can not explain how much they contributed to making our day so special. We appreciate how they accommodated our guest and bridal party with umbrellas. Thank you for your professionalism and dedication to all our request.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Read · Married on 11/30/2018

Perfect Wedding

Katy and her team at Coastal Coordinating could not have done a better job creating the wedding of my dreams. At first we were not sure if we needed a wedding planner but after what Katy and her team did to help throughout the entire process I do not know how we could have done it without them! Katy was always available and helped me with so many things going over and above what I expected. Every recommendation she gave for a vendor was absolutely perfect. Katy and her team thought of everything and were always checking with not only my husband and me but our parents and bridal party. You hear nightmare stories about how stressful wedding can be and I can say that there was no stress at all during the entire process because of her and Coastal. I cannot thank her and her team enough for such an amazing day and I will recommend everyone to use Coastal Coordinating.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Chadwick

Chadwick Sorensen · Married on 11/17/2018

Fantastic!!!

I am in the wedding industry and went with them. Hands down they kill it. They are extremely hands on and very detailed. If you need help, look no further. They will make your day feel special and make sure every detail is taken care of. Book them now!!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 10/27/2018

Katie is magical.

Katie may have been the single best investment in our whole wedding. We had at least 2 crises, but Katie handled it extremely well every time. For example, our caterer’s bartending insurance was rejected by the venue ONE WEEK before our wedding so we were stuck without a bartender. Katie immediately got on the phone and had a bartender booked for us by the end of the weekend - it was magic. Katie also has a consistently upbeat and reassuring countenance and that is a ton of comfort for a stressed-out bride. She checked in often and replied very quickly to all my texts and emails, and she took care of set-up and a ton of behind-the-scenes things at the wedding. I started feeling light-headed and warm while taking family pictures and just when I was about to ask for a break, Katie magically appeared with ice water! That’s how intuitive and experienced she is. The wedding would not have gone nearly as smoothly without her; I highly recommend her for any bride planning her wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Kasye · Married on 10/27/2018

Pleasure to work with!

Coastal coordinating did a great job as my day of coordinators. It was a pleasure working with them. The day went smoothly and I thoroughly enjoyed my day. I was never stressed. They were also great about laying out the decor we supplied and also have a great decor inventory, which added the perfect touch for our big day. I would highly recommend using their services!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Katie

Katie Cantrell · Married on 10/27/2018

Happiest Bride

I couldn’t be happier with Coastal Coordinating. Katy and her team were there to help me every step of the way. They are so well organized, efficient and responsive. They were able to take my ideas for my wedding and reception and turn them into reality. They were respectful of my budget and my time. All of the vendors they recommended were wonderful as well. My wedding and reception went off flawlessly and it was 100% to the credit of their hard work. Shout out to the fabulous Amanda Flynn who was my wedding coordinator, she made wedding planning fun and easy. I have nothing but praise and thanks for the entire team. Coastal Coordinating made my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 12/11/2018