Meg O'Hare Beauty

Santa Monica, California View map

Meg O’Hare Beauty is a Santa Monica, California-based wedding beauty service. The team of talented hair and makeup artists are mobile throughout the greater Los Angeles region. Owner Meg O’Hare has spent the last 15 years in the wedding industry assembling a team of professional, luxury artists to make you feel the most beautiful on your special day. The artists have a combined 50 years of experience as makeup artists and hair stylists. With nearly 100 bookings each year, Meg O’Hare Beauty has worked with every kind of bride, each with a unique style and beauty goal for their wedding day.

Meg O’Hare Beauty offers every possible beauty treatment you could need to look and feel your best. Meg O’Hare Beauty take the time to get to know all of her clients for a completely personalized experience. Her services include:

• Hair styling
  • Makeup application
  • False lash application
  • Spray Tan
  • Facials
  • Eyelash extensions
  • Threading
  • Waxing

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Salon
Tanning
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Courtney C. Married on 10/03/2021

The Best of the Best

Meg O'Hare and her team are the best of the best.

Prior to the event, I had the pleasure of working with Jen to coordinate logistics and schedule a trial. Jen is one of the friendliest and most organized individuals I have ever met. She was incredibly responsive and accommodating, despite the high volume of calls and emails she receives each day.

Karolina is a magician when it comes to hair. I honestly could not believe how beautiful my hair was and somehow it stayed perfectly intact throughout the entire evening. She is also such a nice and wonderful person to work with.

I was fortunate enough to work with Meg herself for my makeup. She is a true artist and professional. She is in high demand for a reason. She was able to take my random makeup ideas, create a vision and execute it flawlessly. She is also a kickass business woman and an incredible person to work with.

I received a countless number of compliments on my hair and makeup.
    I was truly blown away by Meg and Karolina's incredible skill, artistry and friendliness. I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend them!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 04/18/2021

Natural and beautiful

Love this team!! I have 5 bridesmaids and 2 mothers of wedding party and they were all happy. Hair held and makeup, team took time and listened to what everyone wanted. My pictures say it all and would never go with anyone else after this. I appreciate the attention to detail and care to make everyone feel special.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca J. Married on 03/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you for making our day beautiful!

Meg and her entire team are just the best! I was lucky enough to have Jenn Quinn do my makeup and Karolina Kay as my hair stylist for my spring 2022 wedding. From the trial to the day itself, they were incredible to work with: quick and efficient, while still maintaining a level of detail that is honestly insane. My makeup and hair did not BUDGE for 14 hours, which is when I took it off to go to bed. They’re also two of the sweetest people ever, and so much fun to hang out and chat with. I felt so lucky to work with them, and Joshua & Kayti who assisted with hair and makeup for the rest of my bridal party. Everyone did an amazing job, and made us all look & feel so beautiful. I also wanted to give a special shout out to Jenn Pollard, who is one of the most organized and kind people I had the pleasure of working with. She was quick to answer any questions I had, and built a perfect schedule for the day. I’m so grateful to Meg and her team, and could not have been happier with their services.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Breanne & Patrick
    39 photos · 02/22/2020

Santa Monica Santa Monica, California, 90405
Location of (Meg O'Hare Beauty)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding