Couples' Choice Awards

Won the Couples' Choice Awards thanks to recommendations from couples on Weddingwire.com.
  • 2023

Designer Loft

Responds within 24 hours

Trending now

Highly recommended

Designer Loft is a wedding dress shop located in New York City that carries a wide selection of designers and styles. The store’s team aims to provide a relaxed, comfortable environment where clients can find gowns that align with their unique styles and budgets. The shop also offers various services, including on-site alterations and a design team that can transform your dress into the gown of your dreams. With its full line of wedding accessories, Designer Loft is happy to help you find the right veils, jewelry, hairpieces, and more.

Designs Offered

Designer Loft’s gown selection reflects the diversity of its clients. Featuring top and emerging wedding couture designers, the shop features dresses of various sizes and styles. The wide selection available includes Rosa Clara Group, Anna Georgina, Aire Barcelona, Calle Blanche, and many more to ensure that you will find your ideal match.

• Black-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$1,000 - $1,999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$300+

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.4 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Maria J. Getting married on 04/28/2024

Excelent Service

Excelent service, prices are really good
  • Breanna
    Breanna M. Getting married on 03/30/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A dream for plus size brides!

I made an appointment on a whim. I called to see if they had a dress in stock and from the minute they picked up the phone every person I spoke to was so kind, so real, and had none of that pressure and fussiness that scares me as a bride and a plus size girl (I'm a size 16/18 normally, bridal 22++).

Every person in this company was just genuinely excited for me and felt down to earth and ready to help with whatever I was dreaming up without hesitation or fanfare. I came in at 5:45PM on a Tuesday for an appointment with Becky and IMMEDIATELY felt at home. As a full bodied woman it's so easy to feel out of place in stores with a limited selection - rest assured, Designer Loft will make you feel as incredible as you are, no matter your size.

I had my appointment with Becky tonight and not only did she pull some dresses that totally surprised me (in a good way), she listed to ALL of my very particular wants for my dress, and ultimately the first dress she pulled is very likely going to be the one for me. I came to the appointment alone, but by the end of the appointment, chatting with Liz (the owner) and Becky, I felt like I just wanted to take them out for dinner and hang out.

Speaking of hanging out, not only did Becky call a designer to try to source a special sample of a particular dress for me that they didn't have in stock, Becky went the extra mile (or several) and stayed 10+ minutes after hours to answer all my questions and write down all the details, including a deal.

Also, there's no cost for a bridal appointment!!!

Honestly, I am telling every person I know to come here for wedding dress shopping -- you can't buy the kind of good energy this team brings to you. It's not just a bridal appointment, it's that little extra magic that helped me truly feel like a bride for the first time. What a precious moment they gave me - I am so so grateful.
    Anna D. Getting married on 08/19/2023

Top-notch experience

My experience at Designer Loft was top-notch! My associate, Amy, went above and beyond to provide exceptional service. She remained patient as I tried on many dresses that were not right for me, and skillfully absorbed my comments and feedback to select dresses that brought me closer to my ultimate pick. She even started a text thread for us where we could share ideas in between appointments. She was professional, thorough, and always kept the mood light and fun! I would recommend this salon to any bride looking for a selection of elegant wedding gowns.
  • illustration stars

Designer Loft 1
Exclusive
Designer Loft 2
Discount

Sleek, modern designer Robert Bulluck gives 10% off price of new bridal collection plus special pricing on hollow to hem, split sizing and rush orders during Trunkshow Jun 07-16!

Jill Harth Beauty & Cosmetics Jill Harth Beauty & Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lix and Paulette at Design Loft are experts in Bridal wear. Their shop is simply beautiful. They are easy to work with and very reliable. They say what they mean and mean what they say. They are always out and about at all the bridal wedding shows so they are very current and up on the latest wedding dress designers and trends. I highly recommend purchasing your dress and accessories from them. You will have experts guiding you on making your wedding dress dream come true.

226 W 37th St 2nd floor, 2nd floor New York, NY, 10018
Location of (Designer Loft)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding