Designer Loft

New York, NY View map Visit website

Designer Loft is a wedding dress shop located in New York City that carries a wide selection of designers and styles. The store’s team aims to provide a relaxed, comfortable environment where clients can find gowns that align with their unique styles and budgets. The shop also offers various services, including on-site alterations and a design team that can transform your dress into the gown of your dreams. With its full line of wedding accessories, Designer Loft is happy to help you find the right veils, jewelry, hairpieces, and more.

Designs Offered

Designer Loft’s gown selection reflects the diversity of its clients. Featuring top and emerging wedding couture designers, the shop features dresses of various sizes and styles. The wide selection available includes Rosa Clara Group, Anna Georgina, Aire Barcelona, Calle Blanche, and many more to ensure that you will find your ideal match.

• Black-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$1,000 - $1,999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$300+

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Shira B. Getting married on 09/14/2022

Just perfect!!!

This store was an absolute dream come true !
    Amy was so kind and patient, I tries sooo many different styles until I found The one!
    I definitely recommend to every bride !!!
    Christina Getting married on 09/03/2022

Beyond incredible experience!!

I cannot begin to express how amazing my experience was at Designer Loft. Not only was the entire staff so wonderful and attentive, but their selection of gowns is unmatched. Special shout out to Amy who was a joy to work with and had a key eye at finding gowns that were exactly what I was looking for. I’m so glad that I chose to visit this salon, because it resulted in me finding my dream dress. I can’t wait to work with this lovely group of people leading up to my big day!
  • Roxanne
    Roxanne D. Getting married on 07/23/2022

Absolutely incredible experience!

My wedding date was set for 7 months after my engagement. I knew what brand that I was looking for. The manager of the store, Liz, went out of her way to make sure that she ordered some samples that she didn't have in stock from the new Rosa Clara collection. The communication was above and beyond. Liz was in touch with me while she was away on vacation to let me know that the samples arrived and that she was looking forward to meeting with me for my appointment. She had arranged for one of her consultants, Carly, to come in on her day off to accommodate me on a weekend when they were fully booked and had a trunk show going on. Carly was amazing. She was truly dedicated to helping me find my dream dress. At the end of the day, the dress that they did not have in the store was the one I couldn't stop thinking about.
    After trying on several dresses, Liz took me into a special room to help me recreate what the dress of my dreams would look like on me. I had 3 different dresses on to assimilate the look of the dress I wanted based on pictures and from the Rosa Clara website with samples that Liz had in stock from that specific collection. From there, I ended up ordering the dress that I really wanted. I cannot wait to go back for my first fitting when the dress arrives. Liz and Carly went out of their way to make sure that I purchased my dream dress. I am so thankful to both of them for making it such an amazing experience.

Real Weddings

Designer Loft 1
Exclusive
Designer Loft 2
Discount

Sleek, modern designer Robert Bulluck gives 10% off price of new bridal collection plus special pricing on hollow to hem, split sizing and rush orders during Trunkshow Jun 07-16!

Jill Harth Beauty & Cosmetics Jill Harth Beauty & Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lix and Paulette at Design Loft are experts in Bridal wear. Their shop is simply beautiful. They are easy to work with and very reliable. They say what they mean and mean what they say. They are always out and about at all the bridal wedding shows so they are very current and up on the latest wedding dress designers and trends. I highly recommend purchasing your dress and accessories from them. You will have experts guiding you on making your wedding dress dream come true.

226 W 37th St 2nd floor, 2nd floor New York, NY, 10018
Location of (Designer Loft)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding