Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

56 Reviews for Dan Harris PhotoArt, LLC

Photobooth (2)
Clean Up (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)

Dan and his assistant did an amazing job at our March 18th wedding. They were easy to work with. They shot our wedding, reception and provided a photo booth. We loved the photo booth album that they put together!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Photobooth

Dan is more than a fellow wedding vendor - he is a wonderful friend who I have known for years! When I asked him if he would consider doing the slow motion photo booth for my wedding last month - he didn't hesitate! Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had in the booth! He is absolutely wonderful to work with and I am so thankful we had him at our wedding!!! Thank you so much Dan and Stephanie!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/27/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Where do I even begin to review the AMAZING Dan Harris??!! Dan handled all the photography for our daughter's bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and wedding day/night as well as providing the MOST FUN photo booth experience ever!! Dan is the ultimate professional and no special request is too much for him. If you prefer to have more more unstructured photography he is the one for that too. He will create the shots and instruct your wedding party how to carry them out all the while making it fun. Dan charmed everyone from Grandma to the ring bearer as well as everyone in between. There was a chance of rain on the day and beach pictures were very important to our daughter. The weather ended up cooperating but even if it hadn't I knew that Dan would work his magic and still makes the greatest shots happen. Experience is key in wedding photography and Dan Harris is the BEST. If you want the best there is, hire Dan Harris PhotoART!!!!!

Profile Picture User6634469, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews