First Coast Weddings and Events

13720 Old St Augustine Rd Ste 8-155, Jacksonville, FL 32258 Map · Phone number

About First Coast Weddings and Events

Weddings without worries...It's more than just our slogan, it's our corporate mantra. We believe that every couple's wedding day should be fun and stress-free. We invite you to explore our website and learn how we will you create the wedding of your dreams.

First Coast Weddings and Events was founded in 2002 with the mission to create stylish, fun, and memorable weddings on Florida's First Coast. We realize that every couple is unique, and every wedding should be too. Owner and lead planner Heather Canada is one of only 61 Master Bridal Consultants in the world, making her a foremost expert in the wedding industry. Our entire team is trained in event logistics, managing vendors and wedding protocol to ensure you receive the most professional service possible. Schedule your complimentary get-acquainted phone call today!

Follow First Coast Weddings and Events on

Fireworks!
Fireworks!
Enjoying cocktail hour
Enjoying cocktail hour

18 Reviews for First Coast Weddings and Events

Blanca Hoppe · Married on 02/01/2019

Heather is amazing!

Heather is amazing!! We had our daughter's Quinceanera party this weekend and it was everything we could have asked for. She is extremely professional and takes care of every detail. She's on top of it!! Any issues that could arise, she's right there to find a solution. I am so thankful we had her to organize and coordinate everything the day of the event and I was able to actually enjoy the party! Thank you Heather!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Caitlin · Married on 01/06/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Emma Murfin on my wedding day. From when she first reached out to get in touch with me to the actual day of the wedding, she was amazing! Every single detail was taken care of without issue. I never had to worry that something wasn't going to get done. She helped everything go so smoothly, and I couldn't have asked for a kinder person to work with. I highly recommend Emma and First Coast Weddings and Events for your special day - they are phenomenal!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 02/18/2017

Everyone at our wedding LOVED the photo booth! It was definitely a highlight of the evening, and we have some amazing memories from it!

Sent on 03/11/2017

First Coast Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Dan Harris PhotoArt, LLC
    Dan Harris PhotoArt, LLC Wedding Photographers

Heather is a true professional and has the connections, experience and know-how to make your dreams come true, be sure to give her a call!

• Christy Whitehead Photography
    Christy Whitehead Photography Wedding Photographers

Very professional company, great to work with. Highly recommend!

• Kathryn Brown Photography
    Kathryn Brown Photography Wedding Photographers

OMG, Heather is one of the happiest people I know. I really can not remember a time I have seen or worked with her that she does not have a smile on her face.... and she's got amazing skills at organization and creating a jaw dropping unique setting in a way that simply has become second nature to her. A great person to work with for sure :)

• 13720 Old St Augustine Rd Ste 8-155 Jacksonville, FL, 32258 See on map