7920 Merrill rd Unit 1115, Jacksonville, FL 32277 Map · Phone number

Nic Studios 7
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 09/28/2019

10/10 would reccomend!

Nicole and her team are so professional and do such a great job. Nicole was very responsive throughout the whole process and made everything so easy. What really attracted me was that they were able to offer both hair and make up for the whole bridal party. They came to our venue on the morning of the wedding and just made everything so stress-free. Nicole is able to do so many different hairstyles and work with all kinds of hair. We had Jessica do our makeup and she did a fantastic job as well. We all felt beautiful and our photos came out great. Also I must mention they are so much fun to hang out with! I highly recommend NicStudios!

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Nic Studios 8
    Nic Studios 9

Sibby · Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent!

Nicole and her team are absolutely great. Nicole did myself and seven of my bridesmaids' hair, and she did a great job. She listened to the women's inspiration ideas/pictures, and executed it with beauty and efficiency. Every single girl in my party was pleased! They bring everything you need and don't leave until you are all set, she doesn't rush and only books one client a day. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 08/09/2019

Great hair stylist!

Nicole is fantastic! I hired her to do my hair for my wedding, and she also did the hair of 5 of my bridesmaids. I was amazed at how quickly she had everyone’s hair styled. All of us have different hair types, from naturally curly to straight, and she knew how to work with each hair type. Everyone loved their hair too! My wedding was held on a hot day in August, and everyone’s hair held the entire afternoon/night. Nicole is efficient with her time, has great pricing, and she is quick to respond to emails/messages. She is super friendly, and held conversations the entire time. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Award

Real Weddings

• Party Solution Entertainment
    Party Solution Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've worked along side Nicole and her team on Dozens of weddings. They are always punctual, professional, efficient, and courteous. Recently we've decided to share office space together, now working more and more weddings with NIC Studios. We highly recommend them to all of our clients. You will NOT be disappointed. We PROMISE. ~ Party Solution Entertainment

• J. Mosley Photography, LLC
    J. Mosley Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Nicole Boutros is absolutely an amazing artist. I have worked at weddings and events with her for years and she is quick, has a wonderful personality and her work is some of the best I have ever seen.

• 7920 Merrill rd, Unit 1115 Jacksonville, 32277 See on map