• Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Makeup by Paulina Perez

Makeup by Paulina Perez is a wedding vendor focused on beauty in Savannah, Georgia. Make no mistake: Though hair isn't part of the business name, it's very much among the specialties; textured styling and blowouts are two of the hair-related services offered. The Makeup by Paulina Perez team can also travel to meet the needs of engaged couples.

Experience
Makeup by Paulina Perez's owner has a varied background, which includes prior stints as a beauty editor at various publications. Her work has been featured on evening TV shows as well as at multiple major political events.

Makeup by Paulina Perez believes that those who are about to tie the knot should embody glamour on that day. As such, here are some services offered to help achieve the look:

• Hair extensions

Makeup by Paulina Perez 6
Makeup by Paulina Perez 7

Ashley · Married on 03/08/2019

Literally Glowing

Paulina's team is great! Paulina was quick to respond to any questions I had and was able to recommend the perfect makeup artist based on my style and personality. I worked with Ana who was amazing--she was also so sweet and listened carefully to what I wanted. I planned a trial and was happy when I got that preview of my makeup for my wedding--it gave me a chance to make a few color changes to the palette prior to. We booked Ana for myself and two bridesmaids. She is very professional and showed up ready to rock n' roll, working with and around the other vendors seamlessly. I chose airbrush and my makeup looked amazing all day! I highly recommend Ana at Paulina Perez.

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Makeup by Paulina Perez 8
    Makeup by Paulina Perez 9
  • Katie

Katie Jeffries · Married on 02/01/2019

Beautiful!

Paulina Perez and her team came recommended to me from a friend who had used them for her engagement pictures and wow! I could not be more happy with how they made me and my bridesmaids look! I used Jill for hair and Ana for makeup and I felt so beautiful! The makeup airbrushing and lashes were perfection and the hair was exactly what I was wanting. My bridesmaids all raved about how they looked as well. Jill and Ana and the third make up/hair artist they brought ( I wish I could remember her name!) were all so kind and sweet. If you are looking for a team that will make you feel like a movie star, go with Paulina Perez!

Sent on 02/09/2019
    Makeup by Paulina Perez 10
    Makeup by Paulina Perez 11

Makeup by Paulina Perez FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Makeup by Paulina Perez 1
    Group Discount
    Ask about my Group Rates!!

• KiKi Creates
    KiKi Creates Wedding Photographers

Beautiful Work and a wonderful group of makeup artists!

• Severine Photography
    Severine Photography Wedding Photographers

The team at Paulina Perez is amazing. All my brides who use them are gorgeous and always on time! I highly recommend them.

• Professional Organizing Consultants
    Professional Organizing Consultants Wedding Planners

If you are looking for the perfect makeup for your special day. Call Makeup by Paulina Perez, she is very professional and treats all of her brides like a princess. I highly recommend them for all of my clients.

• Savannah See on map