2375 St Johns Bluff Rd S. Suite 307, Jacksonville, FL 32246 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 53

About Severine Photography

Severine Photography received the Couple''s Choice Awards in 2014 and 2015, and has been featured in multiple national wedding blogs and magazines. She received multiple silver honors for her work by the Wedding and Portrait Professional Association. Severine is a Certified Professional Photographer by the Professional Portrait Association and has a degree in Fine Art.

Severine Photography studio, located downtown Jacksonville, in Laura Street, is Jacksonville premier destination for wedding photography. We offer high end wedding album and inspiring options for unique custom portrait display in your home, including wall gallery, and canvas. We provide the highest level of service for our clientele.

We welcome clients by appointment only.

Severine Photography is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and has insurance.

Follow Severine Photography on

lindsey001
kimono couple 7
bride groom 025
Severine Photography
Abdoul and Eva at Nature Trails, Jacksonville Florida.
Abdoul and Eva at Nature Trails, Jacksonville Florida.
bride groom 034

45 Reviews for Severine Photography

• Marissa

Marissa · Married on 10/20/2018

Astounding Quality, Service, and Value

Severine and Luis went above and beyond to make our wedding day magical and capture all the beautiful details. They worked with us to find something in our budget, but did not skimp on any of the professional quality work in their amazing photos and editing. They even brought in beautiful vintage elements to help us capture the theme of our day. Thank you!!

• Y

Yousra · Married on 03/01/2018

Severine is one of the most professional photographers I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She is a kind, hardworking person who makes sure her work is nothing short of PERFECT. She is punctual, helpful, dedicated and knows exactly how to capture every moment perfectly. She was hired to shoot my sister-in-laws wedding, and to this day, the entire family talks about how they relive the memories every time they look at the wedding album. I would highly recommend her for ANY occasion. If you're wanting someone who will get the job done right and with a smile and guidance along the way, she is your gal!

Maira · Married on 04/30/2016

Photography was one of the most important things to me when I was planning my wedding. I know pictures will be shared for years to come, so I wanted them to be perfect. That's why I hired Severine Photography! She is so talented and her pictures speak for themselves. She was the first photographer I interviewed. I interviewed many others because I just wanted to make sure I had the best. I went back and hired her and so I'm glad I did. She is extremely helpful, professional, and just great to work with. The pictures are just amazing!!! I'm so glad I hired Severine for my wedding and I will definitely be coming back for her services!

Severine Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Simply Weddings by Amanda, Inc
    Simply Weddings by Amanda, Inc Wedding Planners

Severine is such wonderful and creative persona and it is what shows and makes her work amazing! Always prompt to take care of her clients and her work speaks for itself. She has been an amazing vendor to work with and I look forward to many more years of weddings and events together.

• The River Club
    The River Club Country Club Weddings

Beautiful and Unique Photos!! Just what a Bride desires on her special day!

• "I Do"...Weddings by Cindy
    "I Do"...Weddings by Cindy Wedding Planners

Severine does beautiful work. She and her staff are easy to work with. Don't forget to ask about her photo booth. Without hesitation I would recommend Severine Photography for your wedding.

• 2375 St Johns Bluff Rd S. Suite 307 Jacksonville, FL 32246 See on map