Jacksonville, FL 32220 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 26

About The Veil Wedding Photography

We are a husband and wife team! When we began our business we quickly realized that our passion was photographing weddings! There are so many elements of a wedding day and we love capturing every bit of them! Our style would be best described as soft, intimate posing, with clean edits, resulting in timeless photographs. We hope you'll take some time to look over our website. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Landon and Amanda Raulerson

The Veil Wedding Photography 7
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 12/15/2018

Kind-hearted, talented photographers

Amanda and Landon are such talented photographers, but they are also the most kind-hearted individuals. I chose to hire Amanda and Landon because of their talent, but more importantly because they listened to what I wanted and treated me like a friend and not just a client. I knew I wanted to hire them the second I got off our first phone call. While Landon was taking the photographs, Amanda was making sure my makeup and hair was on point and helped with lipstick and hair touch-ups, which I was very thankful to have a female there to look out for those details. We are so excited to get our wedding photographs because we know they are going to be beautiful just like every wedding they have done. If you want a caring, professional, and extremely talented photographer then hire The Veil Wedding Photography.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Sara · Married on 02/17/2018

I truly cannot express how amazed, over the moon, happy & BLOWN AWAY we are by our wedding photos. Amanda & Landon produce an absolutely stunning product. We have only received a small sneak peek (our wedding was only a few weeks ago on 2/17/18 - and already they have about 30 sneak peeks for us!! how awesome is that!?), but I was so blown away with how gorgeous the photos are that I immediately came here to write a review for truly the best photographers I've ever seen. From my first phone call with Amanda, I knew The Veil was the perfect fit for Paul and I. Amanda is fun loving, outgoing, and TRULY cares about giving her brides the best day of their life. Landon is a GENIUS. The moments he's captured thus far (with absolutely PERFECT lighting) are unbelievable. The Veil captured the best day of our entire life and everytime I look at just these sneak peek photos my eyes fill with tears of JOY. With The Veil, you're not just getting a photographer, but a friend, confidant, wedding planner, and two people who go ABOVE AND BEYOND to make your wedding day as another reviewer said perfectly = pure magic. Because of you both, ourwedding day was absolutely perfect. Thank you for all that you do, but I will never be able to thank you enough for giving us the most beautiful photos I could dream of!!!! For other brides searching for a photographer, PLEASE take my advise and book The Veil!!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2018
    The Veil Wedding Photography 8
    The Veil Wedding Photography 9
    The Veil Wedding Photography 10
    The Veil Wedding Photography 11
    The Veil Wedding Photography 12
    The Veil Wedding Photography 13

Laura · Married on 01/06/2018

I can't recommend Landon & Amanda at The Veil Wedding Photography highly enough! They are equal parts talented, kind and professional! From my first interaction with Amanda on the phone to the moment we saw all our beautiful photos, we have been nothing but pleased and amazed at the quality of service we received from them. Honestly the photographer was the biggest source of stress when it came to budgeting (I know ladies, it's a lot!), and finding the right one - but I am SO glad I choose this team. My family and friends just can't stop raving about our photos and I've had so many people say they are seriously the most beautiful photos they have ever seen. You honestly won't regret choosing them for your special day!

Sent on 03/05/2018
    The Veil Wedding Photography 14
    The Veil Wedding Photography 15
    The Veil Wedding Photography 16

The Veil Wedding Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Lori Parker Floral Studios
    Lori Parker Floral Studios Wedding Florists

LOVE working events with this talented team of photographers! The are seriously SO skilled at finding all the precious moments to capture with a light and airy glow!

• Wedding Solutions
    Wedding Solutions Wedding Officiants

While there a many, many photographers in the Jacksonville market, The Veil ranks among the finest professionals throughout the area, and beyond. Their work is extraordinary, and highly recommend them.

• Monica Hayes Makeup
    Monica Hayes Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amanda & Landon are such an amazing husband and wife photography team! They're super fun yet professional, creative, and both have a keen eye for getting the perfect shot. They're such a joy to work with!

• Jacksonville, 32220 See on map