Jacksonville, FL 32220 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 27

About The Veil Wedding Photography

We are a husband and wife team! When we began our business we quickly realized that our passion was photographing weddings! There are so many elements of a wedding day and we love capturing every bit of them! Our style would be best described as soft, intimate posing, with clean edits, resulting in timeless photographs. We hope you'll take some time to look over our website. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Landon and Amanda Raulerson

The Veil Wedding Photography 4
The Veil Wedding Photography 5
  • Madison

Madison Siclare · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfectly captured our special day better than we ever dreamed!

Any brides looking for a wedding photographer… you need to hire The Veil for you wedding!!! Choosing Amanda and Landon was one of the best decisions we made in the entire wedding planning process….you won’t regret it. 😊

Amanda and Landon were an absolute dream to work with! Both of them are soooo kind and down to Earth. All of our family and friends at the wedding that interacted with them adored them and later commented on how friendly and professional they were. My husband hates getting his picture taken, and he later told me that he wasn’t even bothered or annoyed by the amount of photos we took. They have a way of making very shy people feel comfortable in front of the camera.

They helped make our wedding day easy and flow so beautifully, and I will be forever grateful for that! In the planning process I was so worried about how our timelines would end up and how we would get all of the pictures taken, but after one discussion with Amanda and Landon all of my worries were put to rest. They really are SO talented, and we are extremely grateful that they worked with us as our wedding photographers. They helped us capture the wedding photos of our dreams, and have provided us with memories that we will cherish forever. ❤ We appreciate every ounce of effort and every single detail the two of them put into the day!

When we first saw our photo gallery it brought tears to my eyes and allowed me to relive our beautiful day all over again. What they provided us went above and beyond what I was hoping for. They are so talented, professional, kind, detail oriented, and much more…..I can’t recommend them enough!!!! Hire Amanda and Landon to capture your perfect day. ❤

The Veil Wedding Photography 6
    Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 12/15/2018

Kind-hearted, talented photographers

Amanda and Landon are such talented photographers, but they are also the most kind-hearted individuals. I chose to hire Amanda and Landon because of their talent, but more importantly because they listened to what I wanted and treated me like a friend and not just a client. I knew I wanted to hire them the second I got off our first phone call. While Landon was taking the photographs, Amanda was making sure my makeup and hair was on point and helped with lipstick and hair touch-ups, which I was very thankful to have a female there to look out for those details. We are so excited to get our wedding photographs because we know they are going to be beautiful just like every wedding they have done. If you want a caring, professional, and extremely talented photographer then hire The Veil Wedding Photography.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Sara · Married on 02/17/2018

I truly cannot express how amazed, over the moon, happy & BLOWN AWAY we are by our wedding photos. Amanda & Landon produce an absolutely stunning product. We have only received a small sneak peek (our wedding was only a few weeks ago on 2/17/18 - and already they have about 30 sneak peeks for us!! how awesome is that!?), but I was so blown away with how gorgeous the photos are that I immediately came here to write a review for truly the best photographers I've ever seen. From my first phone call with Amanda, I knew The Veil was the perfect fit for Paul and I. Amanda is fun loving, outgoing, and TRULY cares about giving her brides the best day of their life. Landon is a GENIUS. The moments he's captured thus far (with absolutely PERFECT lighting) are unbelievable. The Veil captured the best day of our entire life and everytime I look at just these sneak peek photos my eyes fill with tears of JOY. With The Veil, you're not just getting a photographer, but a friend, confidant, wedding planner, and two people who go ABOVE AND BEYOND to make your wedding day as another reviewer said perfectly = pure magic. Because of you both, ourwedding day was absolutely perfect. Thank you for all that you do, but I will never be able to thank you enough for giving us the most beautiful photos I could dream of!!!! For other brides searching for a photographer, PLEASE take my advise and book The Veil!!!!!

The Veil Wedding Photography 13
    The Veil Wedding Photography 14
    The Veil Wedding Photography 15
    The Veil Wedding Photography 16
    The Veil Wedding Photography 17
    The Veil Wedding Photography 18
    Sent on 03/09/2018

The Veil Wedding Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Destination / Travel
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Lori Parker Floral Studios
    Lori Parker Floral Studios Wedding Florists

LOVE working events with this talented team of photographers! The are seriously SO skilled at finding all the precious moments to capture with a light and airy glow!

• Wedding Solutions
    Wedding Solutions Wedding Officiants

While there a many, many photographers in the Jacksonville market, The Veil ranks among the finest professionals throughout the area, and beyond. Their work is extraordinary, and highly recommend them.

• Monica Hayes Makeup
    Monica Hayes Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amanda & Landon are such an amazing husband and wife photography team! They're super fun yet professional, creative, and both have a keen eye for getting the perfect shot. They're such a joy to work with!

• Jacksonville, 32220 See on map