Platinum Entertainment DJ Services

3500 Shinnecock Ln, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043, Fernandina Beach, FL 32043 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Platinum Entertainment DJ Services

Hello, bride to be. This is DJ Mark with Platinum Entertainment DJ Services and we are here to make your ceremony and reception an absolute hit. We have entertained at over 150 weddings and over 275 total events!!!. We provide multiple speaker set ups, professional grade speakers, large digital data base of music, sound active dance lighting and up lighting. I will work with you and or your wedding planner to ensure a complete success. Packages start as low as $585.00. If you want an awesome DJ who will give their all, call us today before your special day is booked!!!

Follow Platinum Entertainment DJ Services on

happy bride
p1140227
Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
st johns golf country club
Wedding cake

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services 6
Platinum Entertainment DJ Services 7

Josh Griffis · Getting married on 12/18/2019

Great Experience, Great Service, Great Facilitator

Mark(Dj Mark 904) has been a personal friend for almost 20 years and I would Recommend him to anyone. His service is next to none, and he is an extremely good facilitator. Constant Communication from start to finish was a huge help with the type of party we hosted. Because of the nature of the guests(kids) I cannot divulge the details of the party. The party was very sensitive in nature and there were some special considerations for the kids at the party and Mark handled it all superbly. Whether your booking for a party, outdoor event, wedding, retirement, whatever your need, Mark will make it happen. One of His top qualities is attention to detail and the ability to facilitate with ease. Brides and Event Planners will have ZERO problems with the flow of their wedding or their event. Give Mark the itinerary and set your event on cruise control and just enjoy. Mark is competitively priced to stay as budget friendly as possible considering the amount of work he puts into everything and making it special. Mark is ALREADY confirmed for next years event as well, because I wouldn't use anyone else. A+

Sent on 01/29/2019

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

I thank you so very much for the review. I had an absolute pleasure working with you to bring joy into the lives of those children. I look forward to working with you on all future events!!!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Hunter · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect DJ for us!

If you have a crowd of wall huggers like my family, then you need to hire DJ Mark. He played to the crowd and had everyone out in the dancefloor together. He kept things flowing and there were never any awkward moments of waiting around. He also communicated with us throughout the event letting us know what was coming next and he rolled with the punches when we wanted to make changes. The planning process was incredibly easy. Mark emailed me all of the paperwork and quickly responded to any questions I had. The layout of his paperwork made it very easy to follow along and didn't leave out any details.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! May you and Jeff have many happy years together!! Call us if you ever need anything.

Luis Amargo · Married on 03/09/2019

He is a Pros Pro.

Mark was great. He did everything we asked of him and then some. Mark was very responsive whenever my wife or I had questions. He was early and provided music for the quests as they arrived. He stayed late for a private dance for my wife and I as our quests were getting ready for our send off and he even took pictures for us during our private dance. We elected for additional lighting through him and it was perfect. We could not have asked more of him. He kept the party going and had the dance floor packed all night. We would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Platinum Entertainment DJ Services 8

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Lou!!! You and Bennie looked so happy all day long and I was proud to be a part of your special day. Wish you both the best!!!

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services Pricing

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services Price Rates

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 585.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 835.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant
    Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Love working with Mark! He is laid back, professional and well prepared. Respectful and fun are a great combination for a wedding MC/DJ! He is great.

• JCM Photography
    JCM Photography Wedding Photographers

Mark was an absolute pleasure to work with! Not only did he bring a professional and courteous demeanor to what he does, but he brings personality an excitement! My wife and I are photographers and we recently worked with Mark in Jacksonville, Fl at a big wedding at Tucker's Farmhouse. Mark had the dance floor hopping all night and perfectly orchestrated the events of the wedding. At no point was there any dead time or a boring part of the night and Mark never missed a beat (figuratively & literally!). If you are looking for a Wedding DJ, definitely give DJ mark at Platinum Entertainment, can't wait to work with him again. -Joe & Jenny

• The Veil Wedding Photography
    The Veil Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Mark is one of the greatest guys I know. He put 110% in everything he does. His clients are number one, and he goes over and beyond to make sure they are happy. I would recommend Platinum Entertainment DJ Services to any of my brides, I know they would be in good hands.

• 3500 Shinnecock Ln, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043 Fernandina Beach, FL, 32043 See on map