Platinum Entertainment DJ Services Reviews

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services 6
Platinum Entertainment DJ Services 7

Josh Griffis · Getting married on 12/18/2019

Great Experience, Great Service, Great Facilitator

Mark(Dj Mark 904) has been a personal friend for almost 20 years and I would Recommend him to anyone. His service is next to none, and he is an extremely good facilitator. Constant Communication from start to finish was a huge help with the type of party we hosted. Because of the nature of the guests(kids) I cannot divulge the details of the party. The party was very sensitive in nature and there were some special considerations for the kids at the party and Mark handled it all superbly. Whether your booking for a party, outdoor event, wedding, retirement, whatever your need, Mark will make it happen. One of His top qualities is attention to detail and the ability to facilitate with ease. Brides and Event Planners will have ZERO problems with the flow of their wedding or their event. Give Mark the itinerary and set your event on cruise control and just enjoy. Mark is competitively priced to stay as budget friendly as possible considering the amount of work he puts into everything and making it special. Mark is ALREADY confirmed for next years event as well, because I wouldn't use anyone else. A+

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

I thank you so very much for the review. I had an absolute pleasure working with you to bring joy into the lives of those children. I look forward to working with you on all future events!!!
  • Terri

Terri Newton · Married on 02/02/2019

The DJ provided music at a reception held at my venue, Truly Blessed Farms

Excellent job, on time, professional, great music, lights and set up. I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Platinum Entertainment DJ Services 8
    Platinum Entertainment DJ Services 9

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Terri for the kind words. I feel the same way towards you and your venue!! I will see you at future weddings!!!

Kasey · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing DJ

DJ Mark lives and breathes weddings. You don’t have to worry about anything music related when he’s your DJ. The dance floor was full all night and it was so perfect. My husband and I both agreed that for our next wedding, DJ Mark is coming back ;) he is an awesome and professional man!

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

I had an absolute blast entertaining your friends and family!!! Thank you so much for the kind words!! Wish you guys the best and loved the pics you guys posted on FB!!

Billiwest · Married on 12/15/2018

Platinum Entertainment

We have used Mark with Platinum Entertainment for several years. He always keeps the crowd entertained, involved and most importantly having lots of fun!

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much Billi, love entertaining at your Christmas Party!!! It's always an awesome event!!!
  • Destiny

Destiny · Married on 12/02/2018

Awesome DJ!

Mark was such a fun guy to have at the wedding. We are so thankful to have had him and for the small hiccups he helped us through with the wedding where our grand entrance ran a little late. He was great in entertaining our guests and had everyone dancing til the end of the night. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for someone who keeps the energy in the room going.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! Wish you and your husband many happy years!!! Call me on the ten year anniversary and we will party again!!!

Tanner · Married on 11/25/2018

Awesome Experience

Mark was excellent. He was very familiar with the venue, and was an excellent value. He was setup well before the wedding and my daughter knew as soon as she met with him, he was the perfect fit. Very easy to work with and never made you feel like he was rushing the event. I would call Mark again in a second without any hesitation.

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you sir, I had a great time with all of your friends and family and glad your daughter had her special day with Platinum Entertainment!!!

Clara · Married on 06/24/2018

DJ Mark far exceeded our expectations! His professional expertise combined with his great personality and knowledge of what makes a wedding fabulous produced an amazing result! We and our guests had a great time! I cannot say enough and we are planning to have Mark at our next event!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Your words are to kind. I had a wonderful time with an awesome group of people!!! So happy everyone had a great day. I'll be waiting for the phone call to party with you guys again!!!

Danni · Married on 06/24/2018

He was so nice and double checked everything with me

Sent on 07/03/2018

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you and it was my pleasure!!!

Denise · Married on 05/06/2018

Mark was very responsive and very easy towork with. He done an amazing job for my daughters reception! Thankyou for all of your help in making her day so special!!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Platinum Entertainment DJ Services 10
    Platinum Entertainment DJ Services 11
    Platinum Entertainment DJ Services 12

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Denise, it was my pleasure.. So glad you enjoyed it!!!

Candice · Married on 05/05/2018

We were taken to our wedding bliss by DJ Mark and his performance at our beach wedding on May 5th 2018. He was astounding with ceremony, reception and all events in between. Mark not only gave us our ultimate wedding experience, he kept our evening flowing perfectly. We are so thankful to have such fabulous, and lasting memories of our life changing day. Thanks DJ Mark for providing such an incredible experience for us and our guests!
    All our gratitude,
    Joshua and Candice Simmons
    The Ocean Gallery
    Mr&Mrs2018

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Platinum Entertainment DJ Services 13
    Platinum Entertainment DJ Services 14

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Candice!!! Your friends and family were an absolute joy to entertain. Wish you both very many happy years!!!

Amy · Married on 04/28/2018

Definitely recommend him for brides to be or at any event!! Was really great and professional and worked with us and also made sure our needs were met!! He did the shoe game with us and it was everything I had expected!! He was also very patient and made sure things were announced like for example the tables for guests to go eat.
    Thanks again DJ Mark!!! Love, The Standards

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Platinum Entertainment DJ Services 15

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Amy, I'm so glad your happy with our performance. We enjoyed being apart of your special day!!!

Tara · Married on 02/02/2018

Platinum Entertainment DJ does a spectacular job!!! From lighting to music to announcements! Our DJ Mark had our entire wedding party dancing all night even through dinner! We all had a blast I would recommend them for any occasion or event needing a DJ! Mark has an awesome incredible personality and I highly suggest you choose platinum , extremely accommodating, pays attention to details and affordable!

Kenny · Married on 12/09/2017

We have used Platinum Entertainment for three years now and will schedule them for next year. Mark is an outstanding DJ playing the best songs at the right times. Our parties would not be complete without him. They are always on time and willing to stay extra as our parties always go over the scheduled time. I highly recommend Mark to anyone who is looking for a first class DJ.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Kenny for the awesome review!!! I love entertaining your family and friends!!! I can't wait till next year.

Michelle · Married on 12/01/2017

DJ Mark is an excellent DJ. He knows how to keep a party alive. The Kids at the Children's Home Society loved him. He was able to DJ and still interact with the kids and their foster parents. He has always been willing to donate his time and services for the special event. He has truly been a pleasure working with DJ Mark for the past 15 years. I would recommend him to anyone that is planing a event and needs a jamming DJ.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review!!!

Lisa · Married on 11/18/2017

Mark was the ultimate professional. The timeline he provided helped us tremendously! We had several changes before finalizing the timeline of the wedding. Mark was always quick to respond and adjust accordingly. His tent and set up was beautiful and added color to a perfect event. GOOD JOB!!!! Thank you so much Mark

Sent on 11/27/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Lisa!! You, your family and friends were awesome and I was honored to be a part of your daughters special day!!!

Robert · Married on 11/12/2017

I recommend Platinum Entertainments DJ Mark, he was a great asset to our wedding

Sent on 11/20/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Robert, I loved entertaining your friends and family!!! Wish you both the best!!!

David · Married on 11/04/2017

Everything we expected! Awesome! Highly recommended and Highly satisfied. Professional in every way.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

David, I wanted to thank you for the kind words!!! It was my pleasure and I wish you both many happy years!!!

Priscilla · Married on 09/15/2017

Mark was fantastic! He was so great in fact we even had wedding crashers! Hahaha He was very accommodating and provided the excitement and appropriate songs for each moment. We couldn’t have asked for better D.J.

Valerie · Married on 08/05/2017

great job.... DJ Mark. From start to finish. Everything went extremely well. Thank you for a memorable dancing evening for our wedding.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Valerie, I wish you and Steve many happy years!!!

Rachel · Married on 07/22/2017

DJ Mark was great. He was easy to work with and tried his very best to make our wedding day so special. I would book him again in a heart beat!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Rachel!!! Wish you both the very best!!!

John & Sharon · Married on 07/07/2017

DJ Mark did an outstanding job at our wedding. He covered the ceremony and controlled the flow of our reception. His personality was enjoyed by all our guest. I would highly recommend his services to everyone.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you John & Sharon!!! I thoroughly enjoyed entertaining your friends and family. Wish you guys the best!!!

Robert · Married on 06/17/2017

Mark did very professional job everybody loved him at our event.
    He was so helpful with the start of the interview and all the emails keeping
    Us on track. Mark keep our party going until the very end. I highly recommend
    Him for whatever you are celebrating, thank you, great job

Sent on 06/22/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Robert, your friends and family were awesome and I had a wonderful time entertaining them!!!

Chuck · Married on 05/16/2017

Our guests had a blast and loved the music.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Chuck, I enjoyed entertaining your friends and family!!!

Clay · Married on 04/22/2017

DJ Mark was super flexible and adaptive all of our needs and the constant changing atmosphere of our wedding! He definitely knew how to keep the crown occupied and happy. I would highly recommend him for any event that you are thinking of adding a DJ too. Very professional and down to earth! Thanks again for everything DJ Mark.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thanks buddy, I appreciate the kind words you guys were awesome call me if you need anything!!!

Andrea · Married on 04/01/2017

We could not have been more please with DJ Mark. He is absolutely AMAZING!!! He went over and beyond in every area. We highly recommend him and will use him again in the future. Very professional, very organized, made our daughters wedding perfect in every way. Was a pleasure to work with!!