Platinum Entertainment DJ Services Reviews

50 | Fernandina Beach, FL

50 Reviews for Platinum Entertainment DJ Services

50 Platinum Entertainment DJ Services Reviews

Clara · Married on 06/24/2018

DJ Mark far exceeded our expectations! His professional expertise combined with his great personality and knowledge of what makes a wedding fabulous produced an amazing result! We and our guests had a great time! I cannot say enough and we are planning to have Mark at our next event!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Your words are to kind. I had a wonderful time with an awesome group of people!!! So happy everyone had a great day. I'll be waiting for the phone call to party with you guys again!!!

Danni · Married on 06/24/2018

He was so nice and double checked everything with me

Sent on 07/03/2018

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you and it was my pleasure!!!

Denise · Married on 05/06/2018

Mark was very responsive and very easy towork with. He done an amazing job for my daughters reception! Thankyou for all of your help in making her day so special!!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Platinum Entertainment DJ Services 1
    Platinum Entertainment DJ Services 2
    Platinum Entertainment DJ Services 3

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Denise, it was my pleasure.. So glad you enjoyed it!!!

Candice · Married on 05/05/2018

We were taken to our wedding bliss by DJ Mark and his performance at our beach wedding on May 5th 2018. He was astounding with ceremony, reception and all events in between. Mark not only gave us our ultimate wedding experience, he kept our evening flowing perfectly. We are so thankful to have such fabulous, and lasting memories of our life changing day. Thanks DJ Mark for providing such an incredible experience for us and our guests!
    All our gratitude,
    Joshua and Candice Simmons
    The Ocean Gallery
    Mr&Mrs2018

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Platinum Entertainment DJ Services 4
    Platinum Entertainment DJ Services 5

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Candice!!! Your friends and family were an absolute joy to entertain. Wish you both very many happy years!!!

Amy · Married on 04/28/2018

Definitely recommend him for brides to be or at any event!! Was really great and professional and worked with us and also made sure our needs were met!! He did the shoe game with us and it was everything I had expected!! He was also very patient and made sure things were announced like for example the tables for guests to go eat.
    Thanks again DJ Mark!!! Love, The Standards

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Platinum Entertainment DJ Services 6

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Amy, I'm so glad your happy with our performance. We enjoyed being apart of your special day!!!

Tara · Married on 02/02/2018

Platinum Entertainment DJ does a spectacular job!!! From lighting to music to announcements! Our DJ Mark had our entire wedding party dancing all night even through dinner! We all had a blast I would recommend them for any occasion or event needing a DJ! Mark has an awesome incredible personality and I highly suggest you choose platinum , extremely accommodating, pays attention to details and affordable!

Kenny · Married on 12/09/2017

We have used Platinum Entertainment for three years now and will schedule them for next year. Mark is an outstanding DJ playing the best songs at the right times. Our parties would not be complete without him. They are always on time and willing to stay extra as our parties always go over the scheduled time. I highly recommend Mark to anyone who is looking for a first class DJ.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Kenny for the awesome review!!! I love entertaining your family and friends!!! I can't wait till next year.

Michelle · Married on 12/01/2017

DJ Mark is an excellent DJ. He knows how to keep a party alive. The Kids at the Children's Home Society loved him. He was able to DJ and still interact with the kids and their foster parents. He has always been willing to donate his time and services for the special event. He has truly been a pleasure working with DJ Mark for the past 15 years. I would recommend him to anyone that is planing a event and needs a jamming DJ.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review!!!

Lisa · Married on 11/18/2017

Mark was the ultimate professional. The timeline he provided helped us tremendously! We had several changes before finalizing the timeline of the wedding. Mark was always quick to respond and adjust accordingly. His tent and set up was beautiful and added color to a perfect event. GOOD JOB!!!! Thank you so much Mark

Sent on 11/27/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Lisa!! You, your family and friends were awesome and I was honored to be a part of your daughters special day!!!

Robert · Married on 11/12/2017

I recommend Platinum Entertainments DJ Mark, he was a great asset to our wedding

Sent on 11/20/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Robert, I loved entertaining your friends and family!!! Wish you both the best!!!

David · Married on 11/04/2017

Everything we expected! Awesome! Highly recommended and Highly satisfied. Professional in every way.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

David, I wanted to thank you for the kind words!!! It was my pleasure and I wish you both many happy years!!!

Priscilla · Married on 09/15/2017

Mark was fantastic! He was so great in fact we even had wedding crashers! Hahaha He was very accommodating and provided the excitement and appropriate songs for each moment. We couldn’t have asked for better D.J.

Valerie · Married on 08/05/2017

great job.... DJ Mark. From start to finish. Everything went extremely well. Thank you for a memorable dancing evening for our wedding.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Valerie, I wish you and Steve many happy years!!!

Rachel · Married on 07/22/2017

DJ Mark was great. He was easy to work with and tried his very best to make our wedding day so special. I would book him again in a heart beat!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Rachel!!! Wish you both the very best!!!

John & Sharon · Married on 07/07/2017

DJ Mark did an outstanding job at our wedding. He covered the ceremony and controlled the flow of our reception. His personality was enjoyed by all our guest. I would highly recommend his services to everyone.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you John & Sharon!!! I thoroughly enjoyed entertaining your friends and family. Wish you guys the best!!!

Robert · Married on 06/17/2017

Mark did very professional job everybody loved him at our event.
    He was so helpful with the start of the interview and all the emails keeping
    Us on track. Mark keep our party going until the very end. I highly recommend
    Him for whatever you are celebrating, thank you, great job

Sent on 06/22/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Robert, your friends and family were awesome and I had a wonderful time entertaining them!!!

Chuck · Married on 05/16/2017

Our guests had a blast and loved the music.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Chuck, I enjoyed entertaining your friends and family!!!

Clay · Married on 04/22/2017

DJ Mark was super flexible and adaptive all of our needs and the constant changing atmosphere of our wedding! He definitely knew how to keep the crown occupied and happy. I would highly recommend him for any event that you are thinking of adding a DJ too. Very professional and down to earth! Thanks again for everything DJ Mark.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thanks buddy, I appreciate the kind words you guys were awesome call me if you need anything!!!

Andrea · Married on 04/01/2017

We could not have been more please with DJ Mark. He is absolutely AMAZING!!! He went over and beyond in every area. We highly recommend him and will use him again in the future. Very professional, very organized, made our daughters wedding perfect in every way. Was a pleasure to work with!!

Taira · Married on 03/11/2017

Mark is wonderful to work with. Very helpful and flexible with reception schedule as necessary to keep events moving and guests entertained and having fun. Highly recommend!

Crystal · Married on 02/18/2017

DJ Mark was so awesome and our day just wouldn't have been the same without him! He played the perfect choice of songs and wanted to make sure we were good with it all!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much. That means a lot. Wish you both many happy years!!!

Stephanie · Married on 02/04/2017

DJ Mark was helpful, friendly and kept us on schedule. We enjoyed all he brought to our wedding!

Donna · Married on 12/29/2016

Mark with Platinum Entertaiment provided DJ services for my 60th birthday party. Before the party, I gave him an "oldies" playlist that he followed. But, he was also flexible and accommodating in playing songs by request at the party. Mark did a great job ordering the songs so they flowed well together, and played a good mix of songs that all my guests could enjoy. I was impressed with his awareness of creating a comfortable, but fun party atmosphere, and taking initiative without overstepping. I have been to several events where Platinum Entertainment has provided their services and Mark has always done a great job providing atmosphere and entertainment in a professional manner. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for DJ services.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you soooo much Donna. I really appreciate your kind words!!! You and Billy are awesome!!!
  • Scribner Wedding

Gabby · Married on 12/16/2016

DJ Mike has made me feel so comfortable. Me and my Fiancé liked him right off the bat. We've been to one of his parties to see how he did things and knew to book him right then. I'm on a really tight budget and he helped out so much.

Jenny · Married on 12/03/2016

Everyone at the holiday party enjoyed the music and had an unforgettable time thanks to DJ Mark. Would definitely recommend him for any event.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Platinum Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Jenny, you all were an absolute blast to entertain, hope to see you again!!!