Simply Weddings by Amanda, Inc

Jacksonville, FL View map
$2,800 Package Price

$2,800 Package Price

Simply Weddings by Amanda, is a Full/Partial Wedding & Event Planning service. We are located in Jacksonville and travel up to 75 miles to provide our services. We have packages that cater to all types of couples from just Day of Coordinating to your Destination Wedding. We partner with many professional vendors that provide great quality products and services from officiants & caterer's to cakes & transportation! We deliver top customer service to ensure that your wedding or event is more than what you could have imagined, all while staying on budget and on time!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 planner/designer, 2 coordinators and 3 florists

• Kelley
    Kelley H. Married on 12/10/2021

Amazing! Made our day easy and unforgettable!

Amanda was our planner/coordinator and florist, and she is AMAZING at both. Not only was our day 100% seamless and easy, it was beyond beautiful. She asked me what kind of flowers I wanted, and I literally only said "calla lilies" and she ran with it for a full idea spread with images and put together the most beautiful venue I could ever imagine. She worked with the decoration team, the DJ, the photographer, the baker, the bartenders, the venue...literally everyone, and made our day the most effortlessly elegant and fun day of our lives. She put up with all of my questions with unending patience and reassuring answers until I finally realized I didn't have to worry about a single thing because she had it all covered. I cannot recommend Amanda and her team enough, and the combo coordinator/florist double whammy is the icing on the cake for making the wedding planning process easy and streamlined. She was also endlessly flexible with our guest count going from 130 to 35 with Covid impacts, and she still made our venue look tailor-made for our final count and setup.
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 11/01/2021

Breathtaking, in Wedding planning, florals, and a good sense of fun and humor!!

I can't give enough credit to this woman!!! She's an absolute magic being for her designs and tastes in flowers and style!!!
  • Chloe
    Chloe M. Married on 10/30/2021

Amanda is SIMPLY amazing

It’s all in the title. Amanda made my wedding perfect. I had the privilege of meeting her through my good friends wedding and business. I couldn’t have asked for a better planner.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Angela & David
    57 photos · 11/12/2021

Nikki Golden Luxury Wedding Photographer Nikki Golden Luxury Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

Simply weddings by amanda is amazing! I love working with amanda. She makes sure everything gets done efficiently and is such a blast!

Severine Photography Severine Photography Wedding Photographers

It's always a pleasure to work with Amanda. She takes care of every details during the wedding day but also before. Don't hesitate to call Amanda for all your events!

5711 Bowden Rd, Suite 2 Jacksonville, FL, 32216
Location of (Simply Weddings by Amanda, Inc)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding