Simply Weddings by Amanda, Inc Reviews

Simply Weddings by Amanda, Inc 4
Simply Weddings by Amanda, Inc 5
Simply Weddings by Amanda, Inc 6

Tammy Barr- Lashjax Owner · Married on 01/12/2019

Amanda is on top of every detail for your event. She is incredibly skilled and creative. A true professional that you can rely on!! Organizing my husbands 50th birthday party was a breeze. She comes up with these incredible little ideas and special touches that make such a difference and all while being cost conscious. Amanda knows the best vendors to hire. We had a casino themed party, she hired THE BEST casino company! She made gold door signs for my guests with casino chips as graphics and came early to the house ready to help and manage the set up. Tirelessly made a beautiful balloon arch for our entry. Once again, every little detail was handled by her. Amanda hired a DJ that was on time and blew us away the entire night. Through out the event she handled all those ongoing “needs” so I could enjoy the party! Always saying to me “I got this, go enjoy”. She is both calming and energetic at the same time, it’s a brilliant combination. For a Bride and mother of the bride she would be a DREAM!!! I am a local small business owner and I will have her plan all our events!! I recommend her wholeheartedly and with great confidence that after working with Amanda you’ll hire her for every future event need... like me!!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Erin Eisele · Married on 12/07/2018

Amanda is a must have vendor for your day!

She was such a pleasure to work with and made sure every detail was perfect. Our day wouldn't have been anything without her help. Any issues that came up she was ready to tackle and fix. Amanda we can't thank you enough for all your amazing help!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Candice Hardy · Married on 11/11/2018

Fairy tale

Amanda and her team are amazing! She made our wedding magical. Beyond what we expected. Our flowers were to die for, the decorations were flawless! This is her calling!!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Simply Weddings by Amanda, Inc 11
    Simply Weddings by Amanda, Inc 12

Heather · Married on 10/26/2018

Thought of Everything

Amanda was great at dealing with last minute requests and difficult family members.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly Recommend Amanda!

Amanda really was a rock-star when it came to putting me at ease during wedding planning. We had to find a new venue 6 weeks before the wedding and change EVERYTHING else, and she was there to help through all the melt-downs and made sure everything ran smoothly!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Sabrina · Married on 04/28/2018

Amanda was a godsend! We were so grateful when we met her. We just clicked and very quickly felt like she would be able to take our ideas and bring them to life. Which she did so beautifully! I am not sure what we would have done without her, she helped create the wedding of our dreams. Amanda helped us define our vision and gave us good ideas on how to save money and streamline vendors. She also did our florals and her business partner Carla did our decor. They are a dynamic duo! Our wedding was so gorgeous that we still get compliments on how everything turned out months later. I honestly couldn’t imagine a better person to help you plan your special day. Amanda is truly the best!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Kristen · Married on 03/17/2018

Amanda from Simply Weddings by Amanda was the most amazing wedding planner and according to my husband the best money we spent through out our entire wedding. Her price for planning the entire event was well within our budget and her package included everything from helping with our budget to providing a list of reliable vendors she had worked with before. She was so attentive to everything we wanted while also helping to keep within our budget. She also helped to make sure our wedding day went very smooth with no major issues and made sure all of our vendors were on time and on the same page. Her vision for our wedding with decorations along with her gorgeous flower arrangements gave us the wedding of our dreams!! I wish we could go back and do it all again. I plan on using her for any big event we have in the future and I have recommended her to all of our friends and family. Choose Amanda she is the best!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Carissa · Married on 12/09/2017

Amanda is an absolute doll and breath of fresh air! After speaking to many wedding planners and having none of them understand what I was looking for I was recommended to Amanda. She got me into her busy schedule quickly and spent as much time as I needed to understand exactly what I wanted, right down to the finest details. She was also very reasonable with her prices and I was happy to hear that she had a full array of vendors to choose from to make sure everything I dreamed of was achieved. I highly recommend this company if you want a beautiful, stress free wedding.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Caren · Married on 10/28/2017

Simply Weddings by Amanda was amazing to work with. Amanda listened to suggestions, responded quickly to all questions and put so much effort into making the wedding the day of Erin's dreams. Amanda is very creative and has such vision after you give her ideas of the type wedding you want to have. Our wedding was large with 400 people. Not only did she help us plan, she designed and did all the flowers. They were beautiful!! She is no longer just our wedding planner, she is now a life long friend. We highly recommend Amanda and her team.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Karen · Married on 10/28/2017

Amanda helped us with the rehearsal dinner.
    She helped us with the dinner, flowers, desert, table decor to the best table arrangementsfor the venue.
    Everything was amazing.
    We live in Texas and it would of been hard to do without her help.
    Even if I we lived in Florida I would let her do the whole planning.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Caren · Married on 10/28/2017

Amanda is an amazing wedding planner. She is so creative and dependable. Not only can she create and direct a wedding, she is also very talented with flowers and bouquets.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Mindy · Married on 10/20/2017

Loved working with Amanda for our wedding!! Highly recommend her to anyone. I do not know what I would have done without a planner/coordinator. She was more than a planner though. We didn't feel like just another client. We felt like she really put her heart into our big day! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Simply Weddings by Amanda, Inc's reply:

You are amazing and your parents are amazing and your husband is wonderful and truly cares about you! Thank you so much for letting me take care of such a special day ❤️

Teresa · Married on 10/14/2017

Amanda was amazing in listening to my daughter's dream and being there when we had struggles with planning. She was tenacious in her follow through and getting answers and dealing with a bride stressing.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2017

Amanda is very hands on and wants to make ensure the vision YOU have of your big day comes to life. She is detail oriented, a pleasure to work with and professional from start to finish. Her service and production is worth every penny. I would recommend her to not only weddings, but any event. She is talented in floral design and has great connections with other vendors in the area, so you will have every you need with in point of contact. She takes the stress of planning large events off of of the hosts with a team that handles all of your needs. She gave us exactly what we wanted and more for wedding!

Sent on 01/19/2018
  • W

William · Married on 03/25/2017

At first, we were like many couples trying to plan a wedding on a budget. First thought is we don't need a wedding planner and can save a bunch of cash doing it ourselves. After about a month of gathering ideas and researching venues, decorations, rentals, staff, reviewing contracts, and stressing over the required deposits, a good friend of ours sat us down and really sold us on the idea of getting a wedding planner. Long story short, it was the single most important decision we made and ended up saving us a lot of money. After meeting with several wedding planners, we interviewed Amanda. Amanda took the time to really have a conversation with us and get an idea of who we were and what our vision for our special day looked like in our minds. My wife and I were most impressed after our interview with her once we realized that Amanda was the only wedding planner that actually asked us about our proposal and how we met and fell in love. That attention to deal and depth of inquiry really resonated with us and we chose Amanda. The day of went smooth as silk! This is really where the value of having a wedding planner became apparent to us. There was no day of stressing about caterers getting lost or running late, the DJ set up on time and completed a sound check, staff was ready to go. Having someone take care of all of these items really allowed us to enjoy the day getting ready and receiving friends and family! The ceremony was exactly like we envisioned and Amanda put her wealth of experience to good use making small suggestions we didn't consider which had major impacts on how our ceremony flowed. The reception was nothing short of magical. Amanda was able to take our vision for our special day and bring it to life. In fact, it was amazing my wife and I stopped during our announcement to take a look around. All said and done the decision to work with Amanda saved us a lot of money, stress, and was the best decision outside of saying "I do".

Sent on 12/22/2017

KRISTAL · Married on 03/18/2017

Amanda was absolutely amazing! She is very friendly and listens to detail. Our day was stress free and planning wasn’t as stressful as I thought it would be. ??

Sent on 12/13/2017

Simply Weddings by Amanda, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for the review and I'm so glad I could be there along the way! Xoxo

Deborah · Married on 09/10/2016

Simply the best!! I have had so many guest rave about the wedding and how it was decorated! She took a vision my daughter had and perfectly executed it! She is really really good at what she does and well worth the cost! As the Mother of the Bride I was worrying but she kept me calm the whole time so I could enjoy the day!!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

AMAZING! I felt she went above and beyond what she was hired to do. She was my day of coordinator and everything was great! She was very accommodating to my family and handling everything without any issues! I've DEFINITELY recommend her.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Kelli · Married on 11/13/2011

Amanda was fantastic! I can't imagine what we would have done without her. Her great recommendations for vendors really simplified things for us and we couldn't be more grateful. She seemed to always be available for us and was eager to help in any way she could. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming but her fun spirit and professionalism kept the process enjoyable. Thank you, Amanda, for everything! You're the best!

Sent on 12/08/2014

jason · Married on 12/10/2016

Amanda is fantastic. From communication from the beginning of the event to the clean up at the end. Amanda makes things super easy, extremely reliable and her presentation is top notch. Thank you Amanda!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Catalina · Married on 03/04/2018

Amanda was absolutely amazing. as a stressed out bride my one piece of advice is to trust the process and let the experts take the lead :) Amanda’s creative genius is unique and she is truely an amazing coordinator and her flower arrangements were out of this world!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Simply Weddings by Amanda, Inc's reply:

Catalina, Thank you so much for trusting us with your big day!! You were so beautiful and your wedding complimented you & Nick so wonderfully! I cant thank you enough for allowing us to be apart of such a wonderful life event! XOXO