Jacksonville, FL 32218 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 51
  • Pricing

About Nikki B. Photography, LLC

My name is Nikki Baerman and I am a photographer with a passion for shooting weddings and engagements. I strive to make each bride's day perfect and tell the story of their day in a beautiful way. When you hire Nikki B Photography, you are not only hiring a wedding photographer but also gaining a friend to walk through the roller coaster ride of wedding planning with! I genuinely love every couple I get to work with and become friends with almost every one of my amazing brides! <3

Follow Nikki B. Photography, LLC on

Nikki B. Photography, LLC 6
Nikki B. Photography, LLC 7

Maggie Prescott · Getting married on 03/01/2025

Amazing Photographer!

Nikki B. Photography is amazing! Her work really captures the most beautiful moments. Her photography is very light and airy, and you can feel the emotion through her work. Highly recommend her to all of my clients.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Tyler Messenger · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing photographer!!

Nikki was the best vendor I had for my wedding! Nikki got recommended to me by my friend who used her for her wedding. I was there for my friend’s wedding and fell in love with her and her husband during that wedding and knew when I got engaged I would definitely have to use her. I have had her take my engagement pictures and wedding pictures now. Not only does she take perfect pictures (which you can see for yourself from her albums), but she makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Nikki truly goes above and beyond for her customers and also is extremely responsive to messages if you have any questions. I will continue to recommend her to everyone who needs any pictures, not only wedding photos!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Nikki B. Photography, LLC 8
    Nikki B. Photography, LLC 9
  • Cailyn

Cailyn · Married on 02/23/2019

Simply Amazing!

I could write a novel about how grateful I am for Nikki! She seriously was the best decision (other than marrying my husband lol) that I made for my wedding. I booked Nikki in May 2018 (just got married February 2019) and she was always in constant contact with me before and after the wedding. I would ask her questions (a lot) throughout the months and she was always so quick to respond. When it came time to do our engagement pictures, my now husband was soooo not looking forward to it. He hates having his pictures taken, but Nikki (and Chris) made both of us so comfortable! After that, we knew we made the right decision. Fast forward to our wedding - it was everything I could hope for. At one point, we were scared that the rain was coming during our family pictures, but Nikki had everything under control. That girl is small but mighty, she got us through the family pictures in no time (thank you rain for holding out)! The best part about having Nikki through all of this wedding planning, was that not only did I get a bomb wedding photographer that we will definitely use in the future (family/baby/just because) but I also feel like I got a friendship out of it. I truly can’t say enough good things about Nikki (Chris is okay too 😉). If you’re even considering having Nikki capture your story, whether wedding or personal, do it – you won’t regret. Love you Nikki!!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Nikki B. Photography, LLC Pricing

Nikki B. Photography, LLC Price Rates

Nikki B. Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Jacksonville, 32218 See on map