Fernandina Beach, FL 32034 Map · Phone number

About Let Destiny Design

Let Destiny Design was created with the modern bride in mind. We strive to create beautiful, bold and romantic designs that cater to each of our customer's specfic vision of their wedding day.

Follow Let Destiny Design on

Let Destiny Design 7
  • Jess

Jess Green · Married on 06/08/2019

Flowers from heaven!

Destiny was fantastic, never hesitating to make a change or get innovative with me. Our bridal bouquets are something out of a dream, and she took our displays (dessert, mantle, table, arbor) to the next level!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Let Destiny Design 20
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 03/23/2019

Most amazing florist!

Brides, if you love beautiful wedding flowers, want someone who listens to exactly what you want, and someone who is affordable AND AMAZING AT WHAT SHE DOES, you have to hire Destiny!!! I never knew wedding flowers could be so beautiful and affordable!! She was so professional, made my wedding venue even more gorgeous, and was so flexible and understanding when I told her last minute that I needed my grandmother's necklace attached to my bridal bouquet!! She did it without hesitation, and everything was beautiful!! Thank you Destiny!!! xoxo, Hayley (Cheeks) Rayburn

Sent on 04/23/2019

Abby · Married on 05/19/2018

I am so happy I made the decision to go with Destiny as my wedding florist! Throughout the planning process, she was responsive and offered creative suggestions. I gave her my color scheme and she designed the rest. My bouquet left me breathless, it truly was a work of art! The bridesmaid bouquets and boutonnieres were all fabulously done as well. Last minute, we added additional greenery throughout the venue and Destiny graciously accommodated our requests. I would highly recommend Destiny to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Let Destiny Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Lisa Presnell Productions
    Lisa Presnell Productions Wedding Planners

Destiny does amazing work! They would be a perfect choice for your special day. Lisa Presnell Productions values their partnership and highly recommends their services.

• Lisa Silva Photography
    Lisa Silva Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Destiny is always a dream come true. Her flowers are beautiful and so unique and artistically arranged. She has an artist's eye when it comes to arranging floral colors and choices and is also an awesome calligrapher! I reccomend her to all of my brides!

• Fernandina Beach, 32034 See on map