A Wild Array

Jacksonville, FL View map Visit website
$2,200 Typical Price

$2,200 Typical Price

A Wild Array is a Jacksonville, Florida-based florist specializing in the design and curation of customized wedding floral arrangements and installations. Owner and floral whisperer, Allison Press is a creative individual with a huge heart for people and nuptial celebrations. This expert aims to reflect her clients’ distinctive personality’s through her colorful and carefully curated arrangements. It is the goal of A Wild Array to provide a first-rate service that doesn’t put a strain on a coupe’s budget.

You can look forward to working with an attentive group of professionals who truly care about making your big day a beautiful setting. By using a method of collaboration and creative ingenuity, these experts aim to bring your wedding-day wishes to life. No matter your style, Allison is ready to match and elevate the theme and aesthetic of your big day with her beautiful blooms. Allison’s husband, Jeremy operates the other side of A Wild Array, a photography business. The two can be hired in tandem to create a seamless service that takes the stress out of searching for two separate vendors.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Alyssa
    Alyssa P. Married on 03/12/2022

In absolute awe!

It is almost hard to put into words how amazing of a job Alison did with my wedding florals. She was always quick to respond, organized and timely. Something I really enjoyed during the planning process is that Alison created a Pinterest board specific to my wedding to show me ideas and flowers she had in mind. It really helped to show me that she understood my vision and made me feel confident in my selection of her for my wedding! Fast forward to the day of. Alison pulled everything together beautifully. My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were stunning. The ceremony and reception florals were my vision and more. Alison and her husband Jeremey were kind and professional and I could not be happier with my decision to hire them for my wedding.
    Rebecca Married on 01/15/2022

Super high quality work!

Wow what a fantastic job A Wild Array did on the floral arrangements for our wedding. Allison has an online portfolio which mainly showcases her more modern arrangements, but rest assured she can nail any vision you have. Our wedding had a "classic elegance" theme, and she nailed our arrangements and fulfilled our vision. Not only were our floral arrangements beautiful, but her pricing was also the best value of any other florists I got quotes from. Be aware that some places *may* give you similar prices, but when you ask for a sample of the arrangement size and type of arrangement you will get, they turn out to be inferior. A Wild Array does not compromise quality with their more competitive pricing. Our arrangements were everything I wanted and also within budget. Support a small business with super nice and talented owners! Expensive does not always mean better! A Wild Array is very easy to work with, and I HIGHLY recommend going with A Wild Array for your wedding/special occasion floral arrangements!
  • Jackie
    Jackie Married on 12/05/2021

Blown away

A Wild Array did the most beautiful job on my wedding florals. I was truly blown away by them and I have my dried bouquet still and it is still SO beautiful! She was so easy to work with and curated exactly what I had in mind, but better!! Allison is such a sweet person too so the whole process was great. Definitely recommend her !
  • illustration stars

A Wild Array 1
Exclusive

5318 Noble Cir S Jacksonville, FL, 32211

24/7
Location of (A Wild Array)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding