A Wild Array

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Typical Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Typical Price

A Wild Array was born in Brooklyn and now is Jacksonville-based, we are a Photography and Floral Design Boutique service specializing in the design and curation of customized wedding photos, floral arrangements and installations. Owner, Jeremy works the photography side while Allison Press, takes care of your wildest floral dreams. They are a creative team with a huge heart for people and nuptial celebrations. We aim to reflect our clients’ distinctive personality’s through our colorful and carefully curated arrangements and photography. It is the goal of A Wild Array to provide a first-rate service that doesn’t put a strain on a coupe’s budget.

You can look forward to working with an attentive team of professionals who truly care about making your big day a beautiful setting. By using a method of collaboration and creative ingenuity, these experts aim to bring your wedding-day wishes to life. The two can be hired in tandem to create a seamless service that takes the stress out of searching for two separate vendors. Can't wait to collaborate with you!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2200

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Kelsey P. Married on 10/11/2021

Gorgeous!!

I had originally planned to buy my flowers wholesale and do them myself and hired Allison instead at the last minute and boy am I glad I did. She took my vision and made it better than I ever could have. The flowers were gorgeous and people were raving about them. In addition, it was supposed to be an outdoor wedding and after installing the arch arrangement, we had to switch inside because of rain, and she uninstalled it and attached it too the back wall of the outdoor barn instead. Everything looked magical. Highly recommend.
    Christiana K. Married on 07/05/2020

New industry standard! Lifelong customer.

I was SUPER IMPRESSED by the contemporary styling of my florals, and I will never go back to a traditional bouquet, even for my home! I had a few parameters for the overall look&feel and Allie blew me away with her custom designs. Prices are a steal and the experience set a new standard. Cannot recommend highly enough!!
    Cory S. Married on 06/04/2020

Amazing Creative Vision!

A Wild Array paid attention to all of our detailed requests. Allison's floral arrangements were so vibrant and eye-catching, they definitely helped make the celebration unforgettable! And Jeremy's photography truly captured the spirit of our special day in a timeless way. It was important to have the quality of the photos still look beautiful in 30 years, and we couldn't be happier with the results! We highly recommend A Wild Array :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

A Wild Array 1
Exclusive

5318 Noble Cir S Jacksonville, FL, 32211
904-822-7990

24/7
Location of (A Wild Array)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding