905 Vernon St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,950
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 1

About Lisa Presnell Productions

Lisa Presnell Productions is a Premier Destination Wedding and Event Planning Company

It's not only our priority but it’s our passion to find our clients the destination location of their dreams and ensuring that all the details are in place to create a beautiful and memorable experience for our couples and their guests.

We are based in Amelia Island, Florida and specialize in and provide a variety of services including: All-Inclusive Beach Weddings - Elopements - Same Sex Weddings - Officiate Services- Vow Renewals - Wedding Planning - Wedding Coordination - Virtual Wedding Planning - Marriage Proposals - Party Planning - Meeting Planning - Destination Management - Family Reunions - Bar/Bat Mitzvas - Charity Events & Galas

Lisa Presnell Productions provides wedding and event planning services along the coast of Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia. This area includes stunning locations like Amelia Island, St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra, Vilano, Cumberland Island, Jekyll Island, and St. Simons.

While we are experts at planning Amelia Island weddings and events, where we live, we travel worldwide to assist our clients with the perfect destination wedding or event.

From marriage proposals to elopements, small beach weddings to grand affairs, team building to business retreats, corporate business meetings to conventions, honeymoons to destination weddings, we can assist you with any event, any occasion, large or small. Whether you need a little help getting started or you need someone to handle every detail, we will provide you with the expert attention that you deserve.​​

For the past SEVEN consecutive years, Lisa Presnell Productions has been named one of the top wedding & event planning companies in Amelia Island in the WeddingWire network. WeddingWire's Couple's Choice Awards recognizes us as amongst the top 5% of wedding professionals nationwide for Excellence in Quality, Service, Responsiveness and Professionalism.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.LISAPRESNELLPRODUCTIONS.COM FOR PACKAGES AND PRICING.

Follow Lisa Presnell Productions on

Videos 1 vídeo

93 Reviews for Lisa Presnell Productions

Brandon Edwards · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Planner!

Not enough can be said on how great Lisa is! As a fellow vendor and contacting her by phone and email, I know how she is always on top of all the details and even goes the extra mile .

Throughout the years, our employees have always relayed her skills as a planner and being able to finally see that in person this past weekend fully assures me that we do not ever have to worry about any future events where we work together.

Please use Lisa for your wedding and event needs!

Brandon Edwards
, Island Sound DJs

Sent on 09/25/2019

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Brandon! I appreciate the review. You guys did and awesome job and I really enjoy working with your team.
  • Lisa

Lisa Byers · Married on 08/17/2019

Worth every penny

Lisa was a joy to work with in planning our destination wedding. She was very organized and personable and thought of details I had forgotten about. She worked with my husband and I and helped make our vision come to life. The day of the wedding, we didn't have to do anything except enjoy the experience. She even came through when a bridesmaid broke a nail. Within 30 minutes, I had clear nail polish delivered to my hotel suite. We will definitely work with Lisa on events in the future.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! I enjoyed working with you both and I’m so happy that you were pleased with everything. I appreciate your flexibility with the change of plans due to inclement weather. I think it turned out beautifully and I received so many compliments from your family and friends. It was truly a pleasure being a part of such a memorable time in your lives. Thank you for choosing me. I wish you and Scott all the happiness!!!
  • Susan

Susan Scheuermann · Married on 07/11/2019

Thank you Lisa!

Lisa helped my mother and I pull off my wedding in the searing July heat on Amelia Island. Lisa provided excellent references to vendors, introduced us to an amazing caterer (Thanks Patrick!) and pulled the whole day together. Lisa coordinated all of the pieces and made sure my mother and I needed for nothing on the day. I was blown away with what she did to make our rented beach house a perfect spot for my reception. I am so grateful for Lisa's support and participation in making my wedding day seamless and fabulous. Thank you Lisa!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the rave review! I am so happy to hear that you were pleased with everything. Patrick, Alex and their entire team with Personal Cuisine are amazing! Pam Bell Photography, Island Flower & Garden and Bliss Cakery completed our team of professionals perfectly! Thank you again and I wish you and Charlie a lifetime of happiness!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lisa Presnell Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1950.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lisa Presnell Productions 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Amelia Events Wedding Rentals

If you are looking for an experienced, trusted planner in the Amelia Island, FL area, Lisa Presnell is the first person to contact. She is extremely dedicated, approachable and loves what she does. You will not be disappointed when choosing her to plan your special day.

• A Unique Entertainment Wedding Bands

I have worked on and off with Lisa Presnell Productions for many years and always found them to be professional and the very best at what they do. I recommend them highly. Laddie J. Dwyer President A Unique Entertainment, Inc..

• Erin Stackhouse Photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa is creative, professional and works hard to ensure everything goes off without a hitch! I love working with her!

• 905 Vernon St Fernandina Beach, FL, 32034 See on map
    9042063115 (Phone number)
    By Appointment
    Location of (Lisa Presnell Productions)