Fernandina Beach, FL 32034 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About Lisa Presnell Productions

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.LISAPRESNELLPRODUCTIONS.COM FOR PACKAGES AND PRICING.

Lisa Presnell Productions is an Amelia Island based Florida Beach Wedding and Event Planning company. We provide all-inclusive beach wedding, elopement, same sex marriage and vow renewal packages, wedding and event planning services, marriage proposals, parties, corporate events and destination management along the coast of Amelia Island, St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra, Vilano, Cumberland Island, Jekyll Island, and St. Simons.

Owned and operated by local native Lisa Presnell, we are proud to be one of the top wedding & event planning companies in Amelia Island in the WeddingWire network. WeddingWire's Couple's Choice Awards recognizes us as amongst the top 5% of wedding professionals nationwide for the past SIX consecutive years for Excellence in Quality, Service, Responsiveness and Professionalism.

Next to finding the right partner, collaborating with a professional wedding planner can be one of the best decisions you'll make. We believe in creating a wedding that truly reflects the couple and their two families.

Whether your dream wedding is contemporary, exotic, whimsical or classic, we will ensure that your wedding reflects your unique personalities and style. From the place settings to the guest favors, from the toast to the last dance, every detail will be fine tuned to perfection, allowing you to enjoy your special day and create memories with your family and friends.

Professionally trained by the Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants, coupled with over 18 years in the wedding and event planning industry, Lisa's experience and creativity will provide you with an inspired event. We collaborate closely with clients throughout the process. With Lisa Presnell Productions you are ensuring a pleasant planning experience and an extraordinary event.

From marriage proposals to elopements, small beach weddings to grand affairs, team building to business retreats, corporate business meetings to conventions, honeymoons to destination weddings, we can assist you with any event, any occasion, large or small. Whether you need a little help getting started or you need someone to handle every detail, we will provide you with the expert attention that you deserve.

Follow Lisa Presnell Productions on

Lisa Presnell Productions 7
  • Susan

Susan Scheuermann · Married on 07/11/2019

Thank you Lisa!

Lisa helped my mother and I pull off my wedding in the searing July heat on Amelia Island. Lisa provided excellent references to vendors, introduced us to an amazing caterer (Thanks Patrick!) and pulled the whole day together. Lisa coordinated all of the pieces and made sure my mother and I needed for nothing on the day. I was blown away with what she did to make our rented beach house a perfect spot for my reception. I am so grateful for Lisa's support and participation in making my wedding day seamless and fabulous. Thank you Lisa!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the rave review! I am so happy to hear that you were pleased with everything. Patrick, Alex and their entire team with Personal Cuisine are amazing! Pam Bell Photography, Island Flower & Garden and Bliss Cakery completed our team of professionals perfectly! Thank you again and I wish you and Charlie a lifetime of happiness!
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 06/29/2019

Our Storybook Wedding!

Words can't describe what a wonderful job Lisa did for us. I was a bride that had a vision and my hands in every detail of our wedding. Lisa guided me every step of the way and made all my visions come to life. She knew and worked with the perfect vendors and pulled off our dream day. She was very professional, organized, and responsive when I needed her, but also knew when to step back and let me be a demanding bride....lol. She made everything we wanted possible. We couldn't have ask for a better day, Trust me Lisa needs to plan your special day.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Lisa Presnell Productions 8
    Lisa Presnell Productions 9
    Lisa Presnell Productions 10
    Lisa Presnell Productions 11
    Lisa Presnell Productions 12

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Christine, Thank you so much for the review! I’m so happy that everything turned out exactly the way you envisioned and what a beautiful vision it was. You had such great ideas and I love an organized bride. It was truly a pleasure working with you and Al. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • Suzie

Suzie Whaley · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful Wedding Experience!

Working with Lisa was absolutely fabulous! When I started to feel overwhelmed in the weeks leading up to my wedding, she took charge and put me at ease. She was also very knowledgeable about vendors. It was so nice not to have to worry about a thing on my wedding day! Everything was coordinated and flowed perfectly. She was truly wonderful to work with!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Suzie, thank you so much for the lovely review. It makes my heart happy to know that I was able to ease the stress for you. It can all get a little overwhelming. Your wedding was amazing!!!! I can’t wait to see the photos. Thank you again and I wish you and David the very best of everything! ❤️

Lisa Presnell Productions FAQ

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Amelia Events
    Amelia Events Wedding Rentals

If you are looking for an experienced, trusted planner in the Amelia Island, FL area, Lisa Presnell is the first person to contact. She is extremely dedicated, approachable and loves what she does. You will not be disappointed when choosing her to plan your special day.

• A Unique Entertainment
    A Unique Entertainment Wedding Bands

I have worked on and off with Lisa Presnell Productions for many years and always found them to be professional and the very best at what they do. I recommend them highly. Laddie J. Dwyer President A Unique Entertainment, Inc..

• Erin Stackhouse Photography
    Erin Stackhouse Photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa is creative, professional and works hard to ensure everything goes off without a hitch! I love working with her!

• Fernandina Beach, FL, 32034 See on map