Fernandina Beach, FL 32034 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About Lisa Presnell Productions

Lisa Presnell Productions is an Amelia Island based Florida Beach Wedding and Event Planning company. We provide all-inclusive beach wedding, elopement, same sex marriage and vow renewal packages, wedding and event planning services, marriage proposals, parties, corporate events and destination management along the coast of Amelia Island, St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra, Vilano, Cumberland Island, Jekyll Island, and St. Simons.

Owned and operated by local native Lisa Presnell, we are proud to be one of the top wedding & event planning companies in Amelia Island in the WeddingWire network. WeddingWire's Couple's Choice Awards recognizes us as amongst the top 5% of wedding professionals nationwide for the past FIVE consecutive years for Excellence in Quality, Service, Responsiveness and Professionalism.

Next to finding the right partner, collaborating with a professional wedding planner can be one of the best decisions you'll make. We believe in creating a wedding that truly reflects the couple and their two families.

Whether your dream wedding is contemporary, exotic, whimsical or classic, we will ensure that your wedding reflects your unique personalities and style. From the place settings to the guest favors, from the toast to the last dance, every detail will be fine tuned to perfection, allowing you to enjoy your special day and create memories with your family and friends.

Professionally trained by the Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants, coupled with over 18 years in the wedding and event planning industry, Lisa's experience and creativity will provide you with an inspired event. We collaborate closely with clients throughout the process. With Lisa Presnell Productions you are ensuring a pleasant planning experience and an extraordinary event.

From marriage proposals to elopements, small beach weddings to grand affairs, team building to business retreats, corporate business meetings to conventions, honeymoons to destination weddings, we can assist you with any event, any occasion, large or small. Whether you need a little help getting started or you need someone to handle every detail, we will provide you with the expert attention that you deserve.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.LISAPRESNELLPRODUCTIONS.COM

Lisa Presnell Productions 7
  • F

Frances · Married on 02/23/2019

Walker’s Landing Day of Coordinator

We worked with Lisa in the last month of wedding planning to tie up loose ends, finalize decisions with vendors and handle everything day of for our wedding at Walker’s Landing in Amelia Island.

Lisa reviewed everything I had planned up to that point and helped guide my final decisions and make recommendations for tweaks to things like our rentals contract. There were things she caught that absolutely were crucial!

On the wedding day, she was fantastic and made everything go SO smoothly. Before, so many people told us their weddings went by so quickly that they didn’t get to enjoy it. Lisa paced everything so well and made sure we got to enjoy our cocktail hour, dinner, and small moments in between.

She also truly saved the day, because a rainstorm passed through right at the ceremony start time. She jumped into action and pulled all guests into the reception hall to wait it out, and once it passed even had the DJ quickly jump into action to play beautiful ceremony music when the string musicians could not play because of the rain.

She turned a day from disaster to spectacular and we could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you Fran! I am so happy that you were pleased with the results. Rain is never what we want on a wedding day but it’s something that we can’t control and the show must go on! I think it turned out beautifully and I know that your guests had a wonderful time despite the showers. Thank you for choosing me and I wish you and Vinny all the best!

Deanna · Married on 12/16/2018

Woodland Fairytale

Where do I start?! Lisa was a real-life lifesaver! My year long guide. A patient planner despite my many changes of mind. Changes that were just a few months out from the wedding. Lisa was my day of hero. When John proposed on Nov. 12, 2017, the first task I set out to accomplish was finding a wedding planner. That night I posted to our local social media network and Lisa Presnell was overwhelming recommended over and over. It was the best decision aside from marring my husband, I could have made. Lisa’s first move was securing my choice of venue and a date. Lisa’s connections and friendships bring about endless opportunities for vendors and she is with you every step of the journey. From recommendations based on your vision, to tastings, wedding dress decisions, mani’s and pedi’s over mimosas before the big day and filling in maid of honor duties when two of yours can’t make it last minute. Btw, Lisa is queen of bustling a dress up. Lisa executed the timing of all vendors and communicated with everyone, so I had minimal contact most of the time even making payments for me, just what I preferred. And did I mention Lisa coordinated with the other vendors to knock my vision out the park for a Woodland Fairytale Wedding with the ceremony and reception décor. There isn’t a hat Lisa doesn’t wear well. John and I were married December 16th, 2018. To say I had it all together would be a lie, but Lisa made it look like we did. She worked her magic and made sure every detail was taken care of. My family was not able to participate in all the little details and Lisa filled all the places necessary to ensure I had nothing to worry about before or after our special day. I can’t recommend Lisa enough. Lisa is now someone I consider a friend. She has a heart of gold and gives it her all. She truly cares about her clients and the meaning of your wedding day.

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Lisa Presnell Productions 19
    Lisa Presnell Productions 20
    Lisa Presnell Productions 21

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

WOW! Deanna, I can't thank you enough for such a personal and touching testimony. Reading this brought me to tears joy! I take so much pride in what I do for my clients. We build relationships and to even find out that I have relatives in common with your new hubby was such exciting news! I am so happy that you were pleased with the results and that our team was able to execute your Woodland Fairytale Wedding! You made a stunning bride and I am so grateful to have met you and worked with you in creating such a special day for you to always treasure! Thank you for choosing me!

Hillary Spain · Married on 11/18/2018

Perfect wedding day!

Lisa was wonderful to work with! We had a very small wedding/elopement but changed ceremony locations the day before & Lisa helped us with other options to make sure we had the perfect spot! Our wedding day was perfect! Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It was such a pleasure working with you and wish you all the happiness in your future! Thanks again for choosing Lisa Presnell Productions to be a part of your special day.

Lisa Presnell Productions FAQ

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Amelia Events
    Amelia Events Wedding Rentals

If you are looking for an experienced, trusted planner in the Amelia Island, FL area, Lisa Presnell is the first person to contact. She is extremely dedicated, approachable and loves what she does. You will not be disappointed when choosing her to plan your special day.

• A Unique Entertainment
    A Unique Entertainment Wedding Bands

I have worked on and off with Lisa Presnell Productions for many years and always found them to be professional and the very best at what they do. I recommend them highly. Laddie J. Dwyer President A Unique Entertainment, Inc..

• Erin Stackhouse Photography
    Erin Stackhouse Photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa is creative, professional and works hard to ensure everything goes off without a hitch! I love working with her!

• Fernandina Beach, 32034 See on map