Lisa Presnell Productions

Fernandina Beach, FL View map
$1,950 Package Price

$1,950 Package Price

Lisa Presnell Productions is a Premier Destination Wedding and Event Planning Company

It's not only our priority but it’s our passion to find our clients the destination location of their dreams and ensuring that all the details are in place to create a beautiful and memorable experience for our couples and their guests.

We are based in Amelia Island, Florida and specialize in and provide a variety of services including: All-Inclusive Beach Weddings - Elopements - Same Sex Weddings - Officiate Services- Vow Renewals - Wedding Planning - Wedding Coordination - Virtual Wedding Planning - Marriage Proposals - Party Planning - Meeting Planning - Destination Management - Family Reunions - Bar/Bat Mitzvas - Charity Events & Galas

Lisa Presnell Productions provides wedding and event planning services along the coast of Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia. This area includes stunning locations like Amelia Island, St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra, Vilano, Cumberland Island, Jekyll Island, and St. Simons.

While we are experts at planning Amelia Island weddings and events, where we live, we travel worldwide to assist our clients with the perfect destination wedding or event.

From marriage proposals to elopements, small beach weddings to grand affairs, team building to business retreats, corporate business meetings to conventions, honeymoons to destination weddings, we can assist you with any event, any occasion, large or small. Whether you need a little help getting started or you need someone to handle every detail, we will provide you with the expert attention that you deserve.​​

For the past SEVEN consecutive years, Lisa Presnell Productions has been named one of the top wedding & event planning companies in Amelia Island in the WeddingWire network. WeddingWire's Couple's Choice Awards recognizes us as amongst the top 5% of wedding professionals nationwide for Excellence in Quality, Service, Responsiveness and Professionalism.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.LISAPRESNELLPRODUCTIONS.COM FOR PACKAGES AND PRICING.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,950

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Calie
    Calie P. Married on 04/10/2021

Married in a Pandemic

My husband and I found Lisa last second right as everything was being closed down. We were ready to elope on Amelia Island, and Lisa stepped in and made everything work only three days in advance. She provided us with her amazing son as photographer, Robert Max. We were set to get married on the beach, but they ordered them closed one hour before our ceremony. She called in a favor with a beautiful bed and breakfast (Williams House), and we were instead wed in their yard! She moved so quickly to make our day special, and performed our ceremony from 10+ feet away. I hope I have the chance to give her a huge hug someday after COVID has passed. Thank you Lisa!

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review Calie! I know it may not have been the original plan but we improvised beautifully! Best wishes and stay safe!
    Harper Married on 03/31/2021

Thank you for a WONDERFUL experience!

Lisa and her team were fantastic! She helped make our wedding day so incredibly special! She was able to accommodate every request we had, quick to respond, professional, and affordable! We did not worry about anything-- as we knew Lisa and her team had it covered! Our wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful! Lisa's son was the photographer and he managed to make it look like we rented out a private beach (even though it was a public spot) not one of our pictures had anyone "extra" in them! We would defiantly recommend Lisa for anyone looking for a one stop shop!

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review! I’m thrilled that you were pleased with everything. Robert is very talented I’m so glad that you love your photos!!! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Leslie
    Leslie A. Married on 10/11/2020

Perfect Planner for the Best. Day. Ever

Simply put: Lisa is amazing. Her help in planning my wedding and coordinating the day of was invaluable. I wanted a perfect wedding but had no idea how to get to that point. Her knowledge, patience, and calm throughout the entire process - from beginning to end (let’s not fail to mention we had a couple surprise visitors from the 501st Legion, Florida Garrison, Squad 7 on the day of) allowed me to have the wedding of my dreams.

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you for the review Leslie! It was truly a pleasure sharing in your celebration. I am so happy that you were pleased with the results. It was a beautiful evening and I was so excited that you were surprised by Storm Troopers! Thank you for choosing Lisa Presnell Productions. I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Amelia Events Amelia Events Wedding Rentals

If you are looking for an experienced, trusted planner in the Amelia Island, FL area, Lisa Presnell is the first person to contact. She is extremely dedicated, approachable and loves what she does. You will not be disappointed when choosing her to plan your special day.

A Unique Entertainment A Unique Entertainment Wedding Bands

I have worked on and off with Lisa Presnell Productions for many years and always found them to be professional and the very best at what they do. I recommend them highly. Laddie J. Dwyer President A Unique Entertainment, Inc..

Erin Stackhouse Photography Erin Stackhouse Photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa is creative, professional and works hard to ensure everything goes off without a hitch! I love working with her!

905 Vernon St Fernandina Beach, FL, 32034
9042063115

By Appointment
Location of (Lisa Presnell Productions)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding