Lisa Presnell Productions Reviews

Lisa Presnell Productions 7
  • Lisa

Lisa Byers · Married on 08/17/2019

Worth every penny

Lisa was a joy to work with in planning our destination wedding. She was very organized and personable and thought of details I had forgotten about. She worked with my husband and I and helped make our vision come to life. The day of the wedding, we didn't have to do anything except enjoy the experience. She even came through when a bridesmaid broke a nail. Within 30 minutes, I had clear nail polish delivered to my hotel suite. We will definitely work with Lisa on events in the future.

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Lisa Presnell Productions 16
  • Susan

Susan Scheuermann · Married on 07/11/2019

Thank you Lisa!

Lisa helped my mother and I pull off my wedding in the searing July heat on Amelia Island. Lisa provided excellent references to vendors, introduced us to an amazing caterer (Thanks Patrick!) and pulled the whole day together. Lisa coordinated all of the pieces and made sure my mother and I needed for nothing on the day. I was blown away with what she did to make our rented beach house a perfect spot for my reception. I am so grateful for Lisa's support and participation in making my wedding day seamless and fabulous. Thank you Lisa!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the rave review! I am so happy to hear that you were pleased with everything. Patrick, Alex and their entire team with Personal Cuisine are amazing! Pam Bell Photography, Island Flower & Garden and Bliss Cakery completed our team of professionals perfectly! Thank you again and I wish you and Charlie a lifetime of happiness!
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 06/29/2019

Our Storybook Wedding!

Words can't describe what a wonderful job Lisa did for us. I was a bride that had a vision and my hands in every detail of our wedding. Lisa guided me every step of the way and made all my visions come to life. She knew and worked with the perfect vendors and pulled off our dream day. She was very professional, organized, and responsive when I needed her, but also knew when to step back and let me be a demanding bride....lol. She made everything we wanted possible. We couldn't have ask for a better day, Trust me Lisa needs to plan your special day.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Lisa Presnell Productions 17
    Lisa Presnell Productions 18
    Lisa Presnell Productions 19
    Lisa Presnell Productions 20
    Lisa Presnell Productions 21

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Christine, Thank you so much for the review! I’m so happy that everything turned out exactly the way you envisioned and what a beautiful vision it was. You had such great ideas and I love an organized bride. It was truly a pleasure working with you and Al. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • Suzie

Suzie Whaley · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful Wedding Experience!

Working with Lisa was absolutely fabulous! When I started to feel overwhelmed in the weeks leading up to my wedding, she took charge and put me at ease. She was also very knowledgeable about vendors. It was so nice not to have to worry about a thing on my wedding day! Everything was coordinated and flowed perfectly. She was truly wonderful to work with!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Suzie, thank you so much for the lovely review. It makes my heart happy to know that I was able to ease the stress for you. It can all get a little overwhelming. Your wedding was amazing!!!! I can’t wait to see the photos. Thank you again and I wish you and David the very best of everything! ❤️

Jillian · Married on 06/15/2019

We loved having Lisa on our team!

We wouldn't have been able to execute such a perfect weekend without Lisa! She was organized, pro-active, professional, detail oriented, not to mention a pleasure to be around. As an event planner myself, I have very high expectations and I would 100% recommend her to a friend. We loved having Lisa on our team!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review! I enjoyed working with you, your family and the Ritz Carlton Amelia Island team! Everything turned out beautifully and I am so happy that you were pleased. P.S. The photos are stunning! Best Wishes for a happy future! - Lisa
  • F

Frances · Married on 02/23/2019

Walker’s Landing Day of Coordinator

We worked with Lisa in the last month of wedding planning to tie up loose ends, finalize decisions with vendors and handle everything day of for our wedding at Walker’s Landing in Amelia Island.

Lisa reviewed everything I had planned up to that point and helped guide my final decisions and make recommendations for tweaks to things like our rentals contract. There were things she caught that absolutely were crucial!

On the wedding day, she was fantastic and made everything go SO smoothly. Before, so many people told us their weddings went by so quickly that they didn’t get to enjoy it. Lisa paced everything so well and made sure we got to enjoy our cocktail hour, dinner, and small moments in between.

She also truly saved the day, because a rainstorm passed through right at the ceremony start time. She jumped into action and pulled all guests into the reception hall to wait it out, and once it passed even had the DJ quickly jump into action to play beautiful ceremony music when the string musicians could not play because of the rain.

She turned a day from disaster to spectacular and we could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you Fran! I am so happy that you were pleased with the results. Rain is never what we want on a wedding day but it’s something that we can’t control and the show must go on! I think it turned out beautifully and I know that your guests had a wonderful time despite the showers. Thank you for choosing me and I wish you and Vinny all the best!

Deanna · Married on 12/16/2018

Woodland Fairytale

Where do I start?! Lisa was a real-life lifesaver! My year long guide. A patient planner despite my many changes of mind. Changes that were just a few months out from the wedding. Lisa was my day of hero. When John proposed on Nov. 12, 2017, the first task I set out to accomplish was finding a wedding planner. That night I posted to our local social media network and Lisa Presnell was overwhelming recommended over and over. It was the best decision aside from marring my husband, I could have made. Lisa’s first move was securing my choice of venue and a date. Lisa’s connections and friendships bring about endless opportunities for vendors and she is with you every step of the journey. From recommendations based on your vision, to tastings, wedding dress decisions, mani’s and pedi’s over mimosas before the big day and filling in maid of honor duties when two of yours can’t make it last minute. Btw, Lisa is queen of bustling a dress up. Lisa executed the timing of all vendors and communicated with everyone, so I had minimal contact most of the time even making payments for me, just what I preferred. And did I mention Lisa coordinated with the other vendors to knock my vision out the park for a Woodland Fairytale Wedding with the ceremony and reception décor. There isn’t a hat Lisa doesn’t wear well. John and I were married December 16th, 2018. To say I had it all together would be a lie, but Lisa made it look like we did. She worked her magic and made sure every detail was taken care of. My family was not able to participate in all the little details and Lisa filled all the places necessary to ensure I had nothing to worry about before or after our special day. I can’t recommend Lisa enough. Lisa is now someone I consider a friend. She has a heart of gold and gives it her all. She truly cares about her clients and the meaning of your wedding day.

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Lisa Presnell Productions 33
    Lisa Presnell Productions 34
    Lisa Presnell Productions 35

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

WOW! Deanna, I can't thank you enough for such a personal and touching testimony. Reading this brought me to tears joy! I take so much pride in what I do for my clients. We build relationships and to even find out that I have relatives in common with your new hubby was such exciting news! I am so happy that you were pleased with the results and that our team was able to execute your Woodland Fairytale Wedding! You made a stunning bride and I am so grateful to have met you and worked with you in creating such a special day for you to always treasure! Thank you for choosing me!

Hillary Spain · Married on 11/18/2018

Perfect wedding day!

Lisa was wonderful to work with! We had a very small wedding/elopement but changed ceremony locations the day before & Lisa helped us with other options to make sure we had the perfect spot! Our wedding day was perfect! Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It was such a pleasure working with you and wish you all the happiness in your future! Thanks again for choosing Lisa Presnell Productions to be a part of your special day.
  • Tammy

Tammy Buhr · Married on 11/01/2018

I don't even know how to describe Lisa Presnell but I will try.....Shes an amazing woman with so much talent in so many areas she is a one stop shop!!

My husband and I eloped to South Dakota, we had never been and wanted a unique event outdoors with nature and a Native American theme. Lisa Presnell not only went with us on our adventure, she took the reins and found a gorgeous setting by Sylvan Lake in the Blackhills Natl Forest, found a unique honeymoon suite at the Hotel Alex Johnson, handmade our gorgeous real feather bouquet, suggested a wedding unity vase w/ authentic tribal vows, found us a fantastic wedding photographer and made our entire elopement/wedding/honeymoon an amazing event. Her expertise in every aspect of our wonderful wedding made it all smooth and relaxing and I highly recommend her services. We had a fantastic trip full of many laughs, many happy tears and so many wonderful photos to relive it all. Thank you Lisa Presnell, you are the bomb!!!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Lisa Presnell Productions 41
    Lisa Presnell Productions 42

Krista Ezell · Married on 10/16/2018

Highly Recommend Lisa

Lisa helped us plan our wedding. With my husband and I being located in the Midwest and planning and Amelia Island wedding, I was overwhelmed. Lisa made the process smooth and brought my vision to life! She also got me connected with other amazing professionals on the island who all worked hard to make our wedding day perfect. Highly recommend Lisa! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Lisa Presnell Productions 43

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you for the review! I love hearing that you were pleased with everything and I can't get enough of your gorgeous photos!!!! Best Wishes!!!!

Leslie Walraven · Married on 09/29/2018

Easy and friendly

Great service, responsive to emails and easy to pay online. Friendly and warm. Great experience!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We loved working with you and hope to welcome you back to Amelia Island again soon!
  • Amy

Amy Camargo · Married on 07/24/2018

Beautiful Wedding Fort Clinch

My daughter Kaleigh got engaged when her longtime boyfriend of 4 years graduated from the Navy. We only have a short amount of time literally 4 days before he departed. Lisa was absolutely amazing and flexible on the when and the where. The wedding was at Fort Clinch and it was absolutely breathtaking in every way. Lisa did a fantastic job and I would recommend her services to everyone looking for someone that puts her heart and soul into your forever moment.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Lisa Presnell Productions 44

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Amy. I really enjoyed being a part of this special moment. Thank you again for inviting me to join you all for lunch. It was so great getting to know everyone and celebrating with you all.

Angela Garcia · Married on 07/22/2018

She will be planning my future events!

Lisa took control of my customer appreciation event and did a wonderful job executing it flawlessly. I have always planned my own events so it was not easy to "let go." Lisa reassured me that everything would be great and she did not disappoint. She will be planning my future events as well!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Lisa Presnell Productions 45
    Lisa Presnell Productions 46
    Lisa Presnell Productions 47
    Lisa Presnell Productions 48
    Lisa Presnell Productions 49
    Lisa Presnell Productions 50

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you for your review on Facebook Angela. I know we didn't plan a wedding together but all REVIEWS are welcomed and appreciated on WeddingWire so copying and pasting it here as well helps us get noticed. I love sharing the awesome photos and can't wait for you January event!
  • Trici

Trici · Married on 04/29/2018

Stress free!! And beyond understanding!!

All things to do with our wedding was handled perfectly by Lisa!! I as the bride had pretty much nothing to stress or worry about!! Our wedding was perfect and our guest all thoroughly enjoyed themselves!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you Trici! It was such a pleasure working with you, John and your entire family! Congrats and happiness to you all!

Lauren Pearl · Married on 04/08/2018

Wonderful to work with.

I am so thankful I called Lisa to help with our wedding. My husband I were to get married at sunset on the beach in April. A cold front blew in with rain and lightning last minute, it was apparent we were not going to be getting married that evening. I was upset at the change of events. Lisa showed such compassion and within a few minutes she suggested we get married the next morning at sunrise. As the sun rose my husband Chase and I said “I do”with my horse and family in some very crisp cool air. A dream come true!! Thank you Lisa for being flexible and fantastic!!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Lisa Presnell Productions 51
    Lisa Presnell Productions 52
    Lisa Presnell Productions 53
    Lisa Presnell Productions 54
    Lisa Presnell Productions 55
    Lisa Presnell Productions 56

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review. I was heartbroken for you when the weather became such an issue but WOW, a sunrise wedding was perfection! Thank you for sharing the gorgeous photos captured by Andy Robinson and thank you for choosing Lisa Presnell Productions to be a part of your special day. Best wishes to you!

Beth · Married on 02/24/2018

Lisa planned and coordinated our daughter’s beautiful Fernandina Beach wedding this past February. This event was extra challenging because it was held outdoors in our property, thus Lisa had to manage creating the space from the ground up! It was magical! Actually a 2 night affair, music ,food ,rentals, parking , wine , servers, DJ, fairy lights, catering , CAKE!, and best of all the flowers, And hair and make up- we went with Lisa’s suggestion for every vendor and we were overwhelmed with the result. She really puts her heart into her business and has a passion for pleasing her brides and clients. We are absolutely blessed to have her experienced and expert guidance for our event. I would highly recommend Lisa Presnell for planning any event, she made it so very special and unique.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Beth it was truly a pleasure to be part of such a memorable occasion for everyone! I felt like part of the family. Thank you for the review, for your continued support and for your friendship.

Sandy · Married on 07/07/2017

We cannot express our gratitude for everything Lisa did to make our wedding magical, not only for us, but also for our entire wedding party ~ all nine of us!

The unexpected military delay could’ve been a disaster but she and her team at The Amelia Island William’s House and Current Moments Photography handled it with such professional grace that we were able to keep our Marine, Dakoda, calm and keep the wedding flexible. Ultimately, it made all the difference and allowed Sandy to be given away by both her boys in the absence of her father; there are no words. Especially since we brought the ceremony to Amelia Island specifically for Dakoda to witness and take part in!

Fortunately, that proved to be the only glitch and because of how you all handled it, our wedding weekend was the absolute best weekend of our lives!

JUST. SO. MAGICAL!

Mercés! Mercés! Mercés!

Best,

Don & Sandy Hoxsey-Banas

Sent on 08/11/2017

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Sandy! I am just happy that I was available to wait with the extended delay and make your wedding day special. Thank you so much for the Norman Love Chocolates! They were AMAZING!!!!!

Linda · Married on 07/01/2017

We were very pleased with everything that Lisa Presnell did for our wedding. Everything was PERFECT, including the weather! As ours was a destination wedding, we were at a loss as to local vendors and talent, Lisa has tremendous insight and offered valuable advice. Our wedding was exactly as we intended, and imagined, it to be. Lisa came highly recommend to us and we are beyond happy to recommend her to anyone in need of a knowledgeable wedding planner.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Misty · Married on 05/27/2017

We are pleased with the outcome and would recommend Lisa Presnell to everyone

Sent on 06/02/2017

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thanks Misty! Best Wishes!

Penny · Married on 05/27/2017

Lisa was SO helpful - I don't live full-time in Amelia and she was a huge source of peace and calm to me in finalizing the details of our little wedding. When I mentioned her name to my vendors, their faces lit up, and their heads would nod "yes, yes!". From the little things to the big, Lisa can take care of it!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Penny! It was a pleasure working with you both (well all three, including your precious pup). If there is ever anything that I can assist you with, please let me know. Congratulations and I wish you the best!

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

Lisa was an absolute God send. We wanted a small ceremony for our families but I am not the "decorating/wedding" type. I had a friend use Lisa in the past so I sent her an email and we immediately had everything planned out and I didn't have to do a thing. Everything was beautiful & turned out perfect. It was exactly what I wanted. Something beautiful, on the beach, that I got to just show up to and not stress about. I would definately go this route if we had to do it all over again.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you for the stellar review Jessica! I am so happy that you were pleased with everything. Congratulations again and thank for letting me be a part of your special day! -Lisa

Tania · Married on 04/01/2017

Lisa Presnell is a true professional with many years of experience and loads of useful, local contacts. Our community is lucky to have her! She is generous of spirit and VERY talented!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you Tania! It's truly a pleasure working with the Barnabas Center. It's such an amazing charity and it's honor to give back our community.

Kaytlen · Married on 02/18/2017

Very experienced and knowledgeable! Definitely recommend, always trying to do what is best for you and always trying to save you money! She made my wedding run smoothly and she did everything for me which was what I needed. Very professional.

Sent on 03/03/2017

ELIZABETH · Married on 10/24/2016

My husband and I decided we wanted a very simple, intimate wedding. Lisa provided us just that with all the special touches, grace and attention as you would expect for royal wedding. Thank you Lisa for providing us above and beyond the experience we wanted.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! It was a pleasure working with you.

Judith · Married on 09/24/2016

I was very happy with service. On time and very kind.

Sent on 11/13/2016