Lisa Presnell Productions Reviews

76 Reviews for Lisa Presnell Productions

76 Lisa Presnell Productions Reviews

Krista Ezell · Married on 10/16/2018

Highly Recommend Lisa

Lisa helped us plan our wedding. With my husband and I being located in the Midwest and planning and Amelia Island wedding, I was overwhelmed. Lisa made the process smooth and brought my vision to life! She also got me connected with other amazing professionals on the island who all worked hard to make our wedding day perfect. Highly recommend Lisa! You won't be disappointed.

Lisa Presnell Productions 1

Beth · Married on 02/24/2018

Lisa planned and coordinated our daughter’s beautiful Fernandina Beach wedding this past February. This event was extra challenging because it was held outdoors in our property, thus Lisa had to manage creating the space from the ground up! It was magical! Actually a 2 night affair, music ,food ,rentals, parking , wine , servers, DJ, fairy lights, catering , CAKE!, and best of all the flowers, And hair and make up- we went with Lisa’s suggestion for every vendor and we were overwhelmed with the result. She really puts her heart into her business and has a passion for pleasing her brides and clients. We are absolutely blessed to have her experienced and expert guidance for our event. I would highly recommend Lisa Presnell for planning any event, she made it so very special and unique.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Beth it was truly a pleasure to be part of such a memorable occasion for everyone! I felt like part of the family. Thank you for the review, for your continued support and for your friendship.

Sandy · Married on 07/07/2017

We cannot express our gratitude for everything Lisa did to make our wedding magical, not only for us, but also for our entire wedding party ~ all nine of us!

The unexpected military delay could’ve been a disaster but she and her team at The Amelia Island William’s House and Current Moments Photography handled it with such professional grace that we were able to keep our Marine, Dakoda, calm and keep the wedding flexible. Ultimately, it made all the difference and allowed Sandy to be given away by both her boys in the absence of her father; there are no words. Especially since we brought the ceremony to Amelia Island specifically for Dakoda to witness and take part in!

Fortunately, that proved to be the only glitch and because of how you all handled it, our wedding weekend was the absolute best weekend of our lives!

JUST. SO. MAGICAL!

Mercés! Mercés! Mercés!

Best,

Don & Sandy Hoxsey-Banas

Sent on 08/11/2017

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Sandy! I am just happy that I was available to wait with the extended delay and make your wedding day special. Thank you so much for the Norman Love Chocolates! They were AMAZING!!!!!

Linda · Married on 07/01/2017

We were very pleased with everything that Lisa Presnell did for our wedding. Everything was PERFECT, including the weather! As ours was a destination wedding, we were at a loss as to local vendors and talent, Lisa has tremendous insight and offered valuable advice. Our wedding was exactly as we intended, and imagined, it to be. Lisa came highly recommend to us and we are beyond happy to recommend her to anyone in need of a knowledgeable wedding planner.

Misty · Married on 05/27/2017

We are pleased with the outcome and would recommend Lisa Presnell to everyone

Sent on 06/02/2017

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thanks Misty! Best Wishes!

Penny · Married on 05/27/2017

Lisa was SO helpful - I don't live full-time in Amelia and she was a huge source of peace and calm to me in finalizing the details of our little wedding. When I mentioned her name to my vendors, their faces lit up, and their heads would nod "yes, yes!". From the little things to the big, Lisa can take care of it!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Penny! It was a pleasure working with you both (well all three, including your precious pup). If there is ever anything that I can assist you with, please let me know. Congratulations and I wish you the best!

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

Lisa was an absolute God send. We wanted a small ceremony for our families but I am not the "decorating/wedding" type. I had a friend use Lisa in the past so I sent her an email and we immediately had everything planned out and I didn't have to do a thing. Everything was beautiful & turned out perfect. It was exactly what I wanted. Something beautiful, on the beach, that I got to just show up to and not stress about. I would definately go this route if we had to do it all over again.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you for the stellar review Jessica! I am so happy that you were pleased with everything. Congratulations again and thank for letting me be a part of your special day! -Lisa

Tania · Married on 04/01/2017

Lisa Presnell is a true professional with many years of experience and loads of useful, local contacts. Our community is lucky to have her! She is generous of spirit and VERY talented!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you Tania! It's truly a pleasure working with the Barnabas Center. It's such an amazing charity and it's honor to give back our community.

Kaytlen · Married on 02/18/2017

Very experienced and knowledgeable! Definitely recommend, always trying to do what is best for you and always trying to save you money! She made my wedding run smoothly and she did everything for me which was what I needed. Very professional.

ELIZABETH · Married on 10/24/2016

My husband and I decided we wanted a very simple, intimate wedding. Lisa provided us just that with all the special touches, grace and attention as you would expect for royal wedding. Thank you Lisa for providing us above and beyond the experience we wanted.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! It was a pleasure working with you.

Judith · Married on 09/24/2016

I was very happy with service. On time and very kind.

Daniel · Married on 08/27/2016

Lisa came highly regarded and recommended by local hospitality staff. Her experience, welcoming manner, and thoughtfulness made for a lovely memory of our special day.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you so much! It was truly a pleasure working with you and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Debra · Married on 07/16/2016

Lisa is the first contact you need to make when you start planning your wedding. Tell her exactly what you want and she will take it from there. I highly recommend her. She always has suggestions and answers to all your questions. My daughter's wedding was beautiful and exactly the way she wanted it to be. She also became a great friend. She cares and loves what she does. And she is great at it!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was truly a pleasure working with you!!!!

Lisa went the extra mile to accommodate all of our requests. She remembered details we didn't even think of and coordinated with all of our vendors. All we had to do was hop on a plane and show up in Florida for the wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you for the review! I wish you all the Happiness!!!!

Jeff and Susan · Married on 06/11/2016

Lisa was very helpful in answering all of our questions, and gave us insightful suggestions based on her experience in the North Florida Coastal Area! Our wedding day is one we will always remember; Lisa helped to make sure those memories are great ones!

Sent on 06/27/2016

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/04/2016

Lisa was great! We had about two weeks to plan our wedding and it turned out perfectly. She had great suggestions and helped with everything we needed from chairs, to location, to music.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Bill · Married on 05/23/2016

Lisa is very flexible and receptive to the wishes of the couple. She arranged everything and we had a spectacular day.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I wish you all the best!

Katie · Married on 05/21/2016

If you are in the military family!! I absolutely recommend Lisa. We needed this wedding planned in 8 weeks and Lisa figured everything out from the photographer, to the day of nail appointments, to the littlest details to make our wedding unforgettable. There were things I even forgot we spoke about that were there on my wedding day that made it even more magical. The process was hectic, because of the limited time, but she kept us all worry-free. I completely trusted her. She helped everything run smoothly and kept us on schedule. Our wedding was the best day of my life and she helped make it so. A million stars for Lisa!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you so very much for the great review!!!! I am so happy that you were pleased with everything. Thank you for choosing me to assist on your special day. Congratulations and Best Wishes! xoxo -Lisa

Melissa · Married on 04/08/2016

Lisa was amazing. She was able to customize our ceremony to fit our odd requests! Would definitely recommend Lisa!!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you so much! I appreciate your feedback. Best Wishes!!!

Having never planned a wedding myself and living five states away made it feel impossible, but Lisa did what she did and it was like magic. All we did was show up. Literally.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Thank you for the review!!!! Best wishes to you both!

Lisa was wonderful to work with. I only wish I had hired her sooner and thought I needed a wedding planner sooner. I really didn't realize this until about a month prior to our wedding. Luckily she was available because she did such a great job. She was professional, very quick to respond to emails, and calls. I would recommend her.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Jenna · Married on 03/12/2016

Lisa was great! Great advice on vendors, worked within my budget and I felt totally confident in her recommendations.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you for the review! I appreciate your feedback! Best Wishes!

Mychael and Kevin · Married on 02/14/2016

Lisa was an excellent person to work with for our wedding. Living out of town, she was a lifesaver for help getting flowers, cake, and photographer. Her website helped detail the process for obtaining the license and she guided us through that process making it easy to complete. If you are looking for an event planning she will be your best partner in making everything smooth and memorable.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you for Coastal Engagements by Lisa Presnell's excellent WeddingWire review! It was truly a pleasure working with you both and I wish you both all the happiness in the world!

Kevin · Married on 02/14/2016

Coastal Engagements did a wonderful job helping us with our destination wedding. Lisa was very well organized and provided great information from her website. We didn't complete our script until days of the ceremony, and she was able to incorporate them perfectly. Lisa helped with flowers, cake, and an amazing photographer. She like the best friend you're always wanted when getting married!

Sent on 03/05/2016

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

That's such a sweet review! I love that my job leads me to new friendships! I wish you and Mychael the absolute best as you continue your journey through life together! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Lisa was terrific to work with. Very helpful in bringing it all together.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Lisa Presnell Productions's reply:

Thank you for the review! I appreciate your feedback! Best Wishes!