Let Destiny Design Reviews

7 Reviews for Let Destiny Design

• Jess

Jess Green · Married on 06/08/2019

Flowers from heaven!

Destiny was fantastic, never hesitating to make a change or get innovative with me. Our bridal bouquets are something out of a dream, and she took our displays (dessert, mantle, table, arbor) to the next level!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 03/23/2019

Most amazing florist!

Brides, if you love beautiful wedding flowers, want someone who listens to exactly what you want, and someone who is affordable AND AMAZING AT WHAT SHE DOES, you have to hire Destiny!!! I never knew wedding flowers could be so beautiful and affordable!! She was so professional, made my wedding venue even more gorgeous, and was so flexible and understanding when I told her last minute that I needed my grandmother's necklace attached to my bridal bouquet!! She did it without hesitation, and everything was beautiful!! Thank you Destiny!!! xoxo, Hayley (Cheeks) Rayburn

Sent on 04/23/2019

Abby · Married on 05/19/2018

I am so happy I made the decision to go with Destiny as my wedding florist! Throughout the planning process, she was responsive and offered creative suggestions. I gave her my color scheme and she designed the rest. My bouquet left me breathless, it truly was a work of art! The bridesmaid bouquets and boutonnieres were all fabulously done as well. Last minute, we added additional greenery throughout the venue and Destiny graciously accommodated our requests. I would highly recommend Destiny to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • Karibelend

Karina · Married on 04/15/2017

Destiny did an amazing job with our flowers and chalkboard calligraphy!! I am so happy to have used her services for our wedding and can't wait to recommend her to others. The flower bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages were breathtaking! I was in love with the calligraphy on the chalkboard that we rented from her. We received so many compliments on the flowers used to decorate the arch. Everything Destiny touches is gold!! Thank You so much for making our day extra special.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Savannah · Married on 12/18/2016

I CAN'T GET OVER OUR WEDDING! Destiny went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect. She was flexible and made sure everything was done in the time it needed to be. She did everything from floral (which was absolutely stunning & everything I have dreamed of), to calligraphy, to planning our entire wedding. We definitely couldn't have done it without her. THANK YOU for making our wedding day everything we ever dreamed of. I would HIGHLY recommend Let Destiny Design

Sent on 02/02/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/17/2016

Destiny provided all of the floral arrangement and bouquets for my March wedding and she made the most beautiful arrangements! I could not have loved them more. When originally reaching out to Destiny, she was quick to respond and answer any questions. I provided pictures of my inspiration as well as my budget and she provided me with her vision. When requesting changes to her proposal to fit my budget, she was responsive and easy to work with. Destiny's online portal makes it easy to communicate with her as well as sign any contracts and make payments. Destiny was great to work with and even made the time to speak with me over the phone as I was getting nervous as our wedding day approached. Destiny answered any questions I had, verified details, and soothed my nervousness. I would recommend her work to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Sent on 03/17/2018
  • Laura

Laura Rau · Married on 03/09/2019

Magical, whimsical florals!

Flowers were one of the parts of my wedding I was most excited for, and Destiny 100% delivered! She completely captured my vision and then some. I was thrilled with my florals; everything was beautiful and I would absolutely recommend Destiny to any bride looking for magical flowers for their wedding day!

Sent on 03/26/2019