Lulu Events

Jacksonville, FL View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

Lulu Events is a wedding planning company based in Jacksonville, Florida. Offering a talented coordinator with a passion for organization, this agency can help you keep your wedding schedule on track. From last-minute vendor changes to full seating plans, this committed planner can be there for you.

Vicki Blood, the lead wedding planner of Lulu Events, works closely with each client to create a custom celebration suited to their style and needs. They offer both full-scale and partial planning, along with day-of coordination for those couples who just need a helping hand for the final hurdle. From your very first meeting, this expert coordinator can be there to help with all aspects of your wedding planning process. Vicki and her team cater to couples throughout Florida and most of Southern Georgia.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Valentina D. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Helped make our day perfect!

Vicki was everything we could have asked for in a wedding coordinator, and more!!!!!! From the get go she was sweet, personable, and always willing to answer any questions we had in regards to our wedding. When it came down to the actual big day, I found myself and all my loved ones taking on the event completely stress free, as not only did Vicki have everything handled- she had it handled PERFECTLY. Not a single thing was out of place! Every time I would have a minor freak out of “omg did anyone think to do this/set this up/etc” and I was always met with a response from someone saying “yup, Vicki already did that!”. & I’m a bride who didn’t always have a clear vision of what I wanted, but somehow Vicki managed to take my few descriptions and present everything exactly how I had pictured in my head! Outside of setting everything up perfectly, she was so personable with the vendors (they all let me know how great she was to work with and how on the ball she was) throughout the event, and was consistently supporting us throughout the day by carrying my long train as I walked between pictures, fanning us in the hot FL heat, and overall just making us feel so celebrated and taken care of!
    I truly could go on and on about how blessed we were to have had Vicki be a part of our day. I genuinely only have good things to say about her and recommend her to anyone and everyone who needs a wedding planner or coordinator!!!!
    Stephanie S. Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing event planner

I cannot even describe how glad I am that we hired Vicki and her team. They literally made everything better. The day was seamless and her team was fantastic. Brides, hire Lulu events you will not be sorry, and they will be such a help for your event.
    Sydney M. Married on 02/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding planner of the year

I have nothing but fantastic things to say about LuLu Events! I thought it was gonna be stressful planning a wedding 3000 miles away from our venue but Vicky made it incredibly painless! Everything exceeded our expectations and i highly highly recommend using LuLu events for every and any wedding need!
  • illustration stars

Lulu Events 1
Exclusive

Jacksonville Jacksonville, FL, 32217
7862087016
Location of (Lulu Events)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding