Lulu Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Stephanie
    Stephanie S. Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing event planner

I cannot even describe how glad I am that we hired Vicki and her team. They literally made everything better. The day was seamless and her team was fantastic. Brides, hire Lulu events you will not be sorry, and they will be such a help for your event.
    Sydney M. Married on 02/27/2021

Wedding planner of the year

I have nothing but fantastic things to say about LuLu Events! I thought it was gonna be stressful planning a wedding 3000 miles away from our venue but Vicky made it incredibly painless! Everything exceeded our expectations and i highly highly recommend using LuLu events for every and any wedding need!
  • DJ Dutchess
    Dj Dutchess Married on 02/27/2021

A pleasure to work with

I am a DJ and have had the honor of working with Lulu events. Vicky is super professional and gets the job done. Working with her made my job a million times easier. She stayed in constant communication and helped keep the flow on point for the evening. I have been a part of many weddings but hers are top knotch!
    Masha Married on 12/10/2020

Nothing beats someone who listens

Vickie was the best. Super responsive, super attentive. She listened to everything. And always was up for sharing ideas. The most important thing was that us being same-sex didn’t phase her or her staff the least bit.
  • Lauren
    Lauren E. Married on 12/05/2020

Amazing Experience!

Vicki was so incredible throughout the entire experience of getting married! She has so much knowledge of the wedding industry including vendor recommendations and specific procedures to make our ceremony and reception perfect! She was also very personable and easy to work with! She accommodated all of our ideas and even went beyond what I imagined to make everything beautiful! I absolutely recommend Lulu events!!
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 10/24/2020

Worth Every Penny!!

We were originally not going to hire a wedding coordinator however we were planning the wedding from out of state (during a global pandemic) and decided we really needed "boots on the ground" to deal with our chosen venue when they became increasingly more difficult to work with. Vicki made sure that we got the exact day we wanted, at the venue we wanted, and did everything she could to make things as painless as possible.

I don't know why I ever thought I could plan and execute everything on my own. Not only did Vicki handle the venue with poise, she also put in hours of work both beforehand and day of. She sat through several zoom calls with us and took the time to capture our vision and guide us through the planning loops that we didn't even know existed. She worked with our vendors to put together timelines and made sure everything ran smoothly. Day of, while my fiancé and I were busy getting ready, taking photos and entertaining our guests, she and her team worked behind the scenes making sure all the details were perfect and kept us on schedule throughout the night.
    There is absolutely no way we would have been able to pull off our wedding without her. She 100% made it happen for us.
    Looking back at all the money spent, the best value for our dollar no question asked, goes to Vicki. We cannot recommend her enough - She will show up and get it done!

Simone G. Married on 01/19/2020

The wedding of our dreams!

Vicki was incredible! She was super professional and made sure that all of our wedding needs were met! She listened to all of our ideas and made sure to deliver everything we expected! She was kind, funny and always delightful to be around. The wedding was beautiful and her staff was so helpful! The best part was the peace of mind that my husband and I had the day of, because we knew we wouldn’t have to worry about anything on our big day! She made our dream wedding a reality for us and we will always be grateful. ❤️
    Rachel B. Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding Planner and Day of Coordinator

Vicki was truly a lifesaver when it came to planning our wedding. We were very cost conscious as an expensive wedding was not in the cards for us. Vicki managed to find vendors that were able to provide high quality services within our budget. She also took the time to get to know us as a couple and really incorporated that into our day. My husband loves coffee and I love to read. Vicki designed centerpieces that incorporated our coffee mug and book collections. They were so perfectly us. I cannot recommend Vicki enough. She will do an incredible job no matter how big or small your big day is!
    Danielle A. Married on 09/21/2019

Incredible!

Vicki was exactly what I needed to make my wedding happen. She was super responsive during the months leading up to the wedding. She had incredible suggestions and really put my mind at ease that my wedding would go smoothly and be super enjoyable.

I am beyond happy I hired her and would recommend her to any bride looking for someone to make their day memorable.
  • I
    Isabella D. Married on 01/26/2018

Best Planner in Florida!!!!!

Working with Vicki was like working with my best friend! The thought of planning gives me anxiety and Vicki totally made the whole experience stress-free! I honestly couldn’t have asked for anyone better. After one conversation, she knew right off the bat what type of wedding I wanted to have and I am forever grateful for all she’s done. I highly recommend her.